[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtF here - I lost weight and I get clocked more.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0749.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0749.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Everybody from my therapist to my endo to my trans friends assured me that by losing weight I was gonna become more passable. I lost weight and went from 186 lbs to 143 lbs. I get clocked way more now. Why? Can someone explain? I still have boobs (implants) and I have hips (despite my weight loss) but I get clocked more now that I am smaller
>>
skeletal structure probably gives you away more
>>
I agree with the previous poster. Word of wisdom: never take tranny or tranny chasers advice. When you are fat, yes, you are bigger but that fat sort of hides the man that you are. When you lose weight, your face looks bigger, your masculine traits show more. For instance, trannies have midget proportions: they have short legs, lomg arms long arms long torso. We are fucked either way: if we are fag, we look even bigger, if we are thin, the masculine bone traits show more
>>
>>7228335
because fatasses look like genderless, amorphous blobs
>>
>>7228369
tfw long legs and short torso...

i wish my torso was longer...
>>
you probably still had a lot of male-distributed fat, depending on how long you've been on hrt. Try to gain some weight back now and it'll distribute in a more feminine manner, so to your ass/boobs.
>>
>>7228335
its obvious - you lost femfat that was hiding your masc bones and muscles, on the brighter side you lost masc fat you've had and most likely burnt some muscles too, all the new fat you gain will have female distribution and you will look better than before

186 lbs to 143 lbs sounds rather radical, girls can look like skinny boys when they lose too much
>>
>>7229374
>girls can look like skinny boys when they lose too much
Can confirm, people think I’m a teenage boy all the time when I’m not eating enough
>>
>>7229374
To add to it, I've lost just ~20 lbs and that resulted in significantly losing face fat so now I look chiseled instead of nice rounded face I had before.
>>
you are a tranny, you will get rejected...the fuck did you expect bro?

man up, be the man and accept what life gives you, like a man.
>>
>>7228369
actually, natal males have longer legs and shorter torsos as a percentage of total height compared to natal females
also thicker eyelashes, shorter forearms, and larger lips
human sexual dimorphism can be counterintuitive
>>
>>7229424
You are speaking out of your ass. This is total bullshit. Women are leggier
>>
>>7229423
Eric Trump?

>>7228335
Too thin!
Maybe it's other cues giving you away?
How tall are you?
How's your, posture, voice, mannerisms?
Do you dress more butch or more femme?

My point is weight is one of many factors. It IS important, but don't neglect the others as well.
>>
>>7230101

You have been misinformed by cultural beliefs. Women do in fact have proportionally shorter legs as this mechanical engineer who designs bicycles explains.
http://www.womenscycling.ca/blog/georgena-terry/womens-body-proportions-different-mens/

Women only have longer legs if you use the waist as the starting point, using the place where the pelvis ends and the legs begin, men have longer legs.
>>
>>7230133
Not eric trump =)
>>
>>7230179
You are stupid. Women have shorter legs because they are shorter you idiot but the proportion torso legs is different in womem. Women have longer legs compared to the torso. There are rare exceptions, but this is the rule
>>
>>7230133
I am
5'7. My voice is good and people clock me before I even open my mouth. How could posture clock someone? Hard to believe. Well, not too thin. I was told by several people that the thinnier you are the more passable you will be
>>
File: snaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
snaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>7228369
>if we are fag
Cool Freudian slip.
>>
>>7231201
why do you argue when you have no clue and cant even read?
>as a percentage of total height
go study anatomy and quit acting like a retard
>>
>>7231260

I don't know. When I see women and men in real life it definitely seems like men have way longer torsos. Even short men have longer torsos than many tall women. So I think you are wrong
>>
>>7228335
Because women have more body fat, it's not rocket science. The skinny twink tranny meme needs to die because it's one of the things that makes you immediately clockable.
>>
>>7228871
This.

Also losing weight probably made you almost attractive enough for people to try to discern your gender

There is a fatty at my work that could legit be a guy or girl, nobody gives a shit because is fat and gross
>>
Wait but if you lose facial fat your face looks smaller right? So, a smaller face is more feminine
>>
>>7231610
women dress to accenuate their legs
if you study human anatomy objectively you will find men are universally leggier
>>
>>7233356
you are confusing the absolute height with the relative proportion legs/torso. Of course men ten to be taller, but they also have shorter legs and longer arms. A man can be 6'6'' and have short legs relative to torso and a woman can be 5 feet and have long legs compared to torso. You are stupid
>>
>>7232190
you couldn't be more wrong.

If you are fat, you are unattractive.

If you are thin, you can still be VERY unattractive. I know plenty of people who are very thin and still ugly as fuck. It bugs me that people assume that you are automatically attractive if you are thin. Nope. You can be as thin as you want, but you can have ugly bone structure, big nose, beady eyes, horse face. You don't become automatically attractive by losing weight, stupid
>>
>>7233402
no, i am referring to relative length
women have shorter legs and longer torsos RELATIVE TO HEIGHT
the idea they are otherwise is because long legs are considered attractive on women so they dress to play up their legs, but it's a very rare woman with proportionately longer legs than a man -- just as rare as one much taller or with much broader shoulders
>>
>>7233436
you are completely wrong. The study about the bikes was rejected because it relied on anecdotal evidence and had no scientific value whatsoever
>>
>>7233454
i am not talking about the bike study
there are multiple people telling you you're wrong in this thread, it's not just one guy
>>
y'all nigs better put up (studies) or shut up 2bh

paper titles/links
>>
>>7233426
works the other way with being fat too desu : ))
-posted by a 6'4" 260lb fag with symmetrical + normal bone structure, proprtionate nose, nice eyes, straight white teeth, and red hair. im cute enough that being chubby hasnt affected my love life; anyone ive wanted to date i have :^))) not being a manlet helps too
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.