[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post your favorite openly trans models! (and some you suspect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: hari-nef-2069.jpg (71KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
hari-nef-2069.jpg
71KB, 620x775px
post your favorite openly trans models!

(and some you suspect of being stealth for fun)
>>
inb4 cara
(there are definitely stealth women in the industry but cara is too short and stumpy to be one)
>>
File: 214.jpg (33KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
33KB, 615x630px
>>7226714

>People actually think she passes.
>>
>>7226855
who mentioned passing?

she doesn't always "pass", she's androgynous and i like that about her
>>
>>7226714
gross desu
>>
>>7226779
Is that why that avatarfag spams her?
>>
>>7226918
she likely fits the androgynous aesthetic he spends all his time autismposting about
i've heard from people who met her in person that 'she looks like a boy' (and is an atrocious model who only get there through nepotism, but anyone who's seen a shoot of her knows that), so i suppose it fits
>>
>>7226714
noel fielding isn't trans
>>
File: 14324356.jpg (121KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
14324356.jpg
121KB, 630x630px
>>7226714
pic before the transition but she looks pretty much the same now as far as I know
>>
File: FPUL1122BLA01_A.jpg (128KB, 1200x1482px) Image search: [Google]
FPUL1122BLA01_A.jpg
128KB, 1200x1482px
>>
>>7226714
"trans model"...
He's just a dude with a faggy voice in shitty clothes.

>https://yuki.la/lgbt/6575002

Cringy as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo7RufX05hY
>0:11-0:13: walks like a hon
>creepy voice
>SJW opinion
>that clothing
>that "dancing"
>>
>>7226714
>post andreja pejic
oh look it's another one of those threads
>>
>>7229257
Why do you hate on gender ambiguous person getting recognition? you are just perpetuating old prejudice against boys who dare to be non-manly, It only hurts everyone, from gay to trans to normal boys who just happen to be different.
>>
File: IMG_3617.jpg (511KB, 1278x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3617.jpg
511KB, 1278x1920px
>>
>>7229823

No.

I'm against transtrenders or "gender ambiguous persons", who act like spokesmen for trans-people and try to force ridiculous rules on cisgendered people, i.e. literal rules for small talk with transsexuals.
I have to admit that it is not the transtrenders fault alone. The media loves these kind of people for whatever reason.

What I want is a serious transsexual individual who talks about real issues transsexual people have to struggle with in real life. It's totally okay for cisgendered persons to be confused, when they see somebody like Hari Nef. The question, whether he is a boy or a girl, is totally normal. I want a trans-person who talks about dysphoria and the personal struggle to integrate into the real world - and not some fashion-niche subculture! - as the "preferred" gender. Instead, we get people like this faggot, who is literally acting like a stereotype. He goes all SJW over small talk situations with cis-people.
Transwomen want to integrate into the world as woman. They want at least to appear cis. It's not about gender bending or being gender ambiguous.

I would say literally nothing against Hari, if he didn't label himself trans and weren't acting like a representative of transwomen.
>>
>>7230048
So its standard hate against unpassing turbohon, since you are projecting, turning into one is your worst fear and you hate to be associated with such people.
And how is telling people to be polite and dont ask upleasant questions any bad or 'SJW'? You are hopelessly biased.
>>
File: MG_4412-Editar[1].jpg (795KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MG_4412-Editar[1].jpg
795KB, 1500x1000px
Thalita Zampirolli and pretty much any Brazilian trans model like Lea T and Carol Marra
>>
caroline cossey. trutrans af and she's against agp and trenders
>>
>>7231164
>So its standard hate against unpassing turbohon, since you are projecting, turning into one is your worst fear and you hate to be associated with such people.
Oh no, you got me, Sigmund! --- No, you didn't..
I'm talking about hons who get media attention and their influence the common image of transwoman!
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
>And how is telling people to be polite and dont ask upleasant questions any bad or 'SJW'? You are hopelessly biased.
"I'm a tranny, please be polite to me and don't ask me about my gender... these questions are really 'unpleasant' and hurt muuuuuh feeeeeeeeeeeelings. Muuh, muuuuuh feeeeeelings". Yeah, that's totally not SJW talk.

>>7231311
This. Tula is a good role model for transsexuals and what she said in her interviews is totally based.
>>
>>7231242
is hair on legs like that something common for women in brazil?
>>
>>7231442
yes dying your body hair blond is a common trend in Brazil for women
>>
>>7231429
Most transwomen won't ever pass tho. That's just simple biology. Just cause a certain trans person in the media doesn't look cis doesn't mean they aren't trans or a worthy representative. In fact, it's a good thing as it helps reduce the stigma of being visibly that further exacerbates gender dysphoria.

You should be realistic in your expectations. You're never gonna look like a cis female. There will always be something that you can't fully change or conceal. It would be better to come to terms with that reality and learn to love yourself inspite of it rather that holding yourself and every other transwoman to an unrealistically high standard.
>>
File: paris-rt.jpg (74KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
paris-rt.jpg
74KB, 980x551px
>>7226714
why are people so obsessed with fucking models being the new trans icons? wtf is the point of just praising people for their genetics / getting to transition early? I find Wendy Carlos or Lana Wachowski way more inspirational than these people. Even the journalist Paris Lees (pic related), if you wanna stick with younger folks.
>>
>>7231523
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo7RufX05hY
>"Hi, I'm Hari Nef. And here are some things you should NEVER SAY to a trans person..."
>1. "Are you a boy or a girl?"
That's just a question a gender non-conforming person will hear. People may ask this question before they misgender you. It may actually very well be a polite question, so the person avoids misgendering you. You can't tell me that anybody can literally see that Hari Nef wants to be called a girl.
>2. "Have you had all the surgeries or will you fully transition?"
Not necessarily a negative question. In certain contexts it just shows an interested attitude.
>3. "So does this mean you're gay now?"
Only question I would consider rude in most cases.
>4. "When did you know?"
Just a normal question...
>5. "What happens if you want to go back?"
Again. What's wrong with asking this?! Just explain some basic things about transsexuality and everything is fine.
>6. "Where do you get the strength to be so brave every day?"
That's actually a compliment.

Now to what you wrote specifically:
>"You should be realistic in your expectations."
Okay!
>"Most transwomen won't ever pass tho."
That's hon defeatism. Sorry.
>"You're never gonna look like a cis female."
Hon defeatism intensifies. So much about "projection", anon!
>"Just cause a certain trans person in the media doesn't look cis doesn't mean they aren't trans or a worthy representative."
Agreed.
>"In fact, it's a good thing as it helps reduce the stigma of being visibly that further exacerbates gender dysphoria."
Depends on what the hon in the media says, how they act and behave. Hari Nef is full of SJW bullshit in this video.
>" It would be better to come to terms with that reality and learn to love yourself inspite of it rather that holding yourself and every other transwoman to an unrealistically high standard."
I am generelly for self love. I do not know what that has to do with media whoring sjw-hons making trannies look bad.
>>
>>7231628
That's not "hon defeatism", that's reality. If you went through male puberty you are almost certainly going to have tells that make your appearance distinct from a cis female. Most trans women will not have had the luxury of transitioning before puberty. Going by this board's standards, most trans women are hons.

Don't even care about the video btw. I'm not the anon you seem to be referring to.
>>
>>7231628
You really should stop using words you don't understand and stop being so prejudiced especaily towards those who are in the same boat as you (assuming you are trans) and who try to improve how society treats transgenders.
>>
>>7226714
what a horrible looking shirt or whatever that's supposed to be
>>
>>7232308
>transgenders
you're not trans so stfu
>>
>>7232308
>zero argument
>"muh, you're ignorant"
>>
>>7231572
>why are people so obsessed with fucking models being the new trans icons? wtf is the point of just praising people for their genetics / getting to transition early?

Pretty people are given more value all across society. its hardly unique to the trans movement.

andrej pejic or cara delevingne are the only correct answers
>>
>>7232700
>cara
like i said, if you think cara is one of the industry's stealth women you aren't great at sexual dimorphism
she's 5'6"-5'7" (modellet status) with stumpy legs
>>
>>7226779
Cara is not actually trans is she?
>>
>>7232700
>models
>pretty

The amount of actually attractive female models in the modeling industry is about 20%.

The rest are just well off, well connected, fucking the right people fugsters.
>>
>>7233514
as explained in >>7233396 cara is not a trans girl
>>
>>7226714
I clubbed with Hari a few times before she transitioned. Weird seeing her face all over the place now.
>>
>>7231628

>hon defeatism

It's not the hons who have this mindset.

Hons think the opposite. That anyone can just buy a wig and some shit clothes from goodwill and pass.
>>
>>7234224
So is she actually trans or just an inbetween?
>>
>>7234241
Sorry, I can't answer for Hari that as I haven't been close for years. However, knowing the NYC scenes Hari ran in, not giving clear answers is just how people do things. But I mean, Hari seems to pretty clearly identify as female now.

Hari did performance art as a woman and did drag a few times, as well as other very well put together outfits/costumes before transitioning. I think all people with an artistic mindset may have thoughts and ideas that don't fit boxes well.
>>
Are there any websites for cute transgender women being bound and gagged?
>>
File: robert's glass cock.jpg (28KB, 302x269px) Image search: [Google]
robert's glass cock.jpg
28KB, 302x269px
>>7234320
that's what my boyfriend does to me but we don't put it online
>>
>>7234181
Idk, I'm a trans woman who is 5'3 and Some change. The height thing doesn't discount the idea of her being trans. Yeah she 'Looks' cis, but there are trans girls with godly genetics.
>>
>>7234412
yeah, but you're measuring yourself by normal female standards
cara is measured by model standards, the bare minimum for a model who isn't kate moss and didn't get there through nepotism is 5'8"
for reference, cara's sister poppy (the nepotism she got there through) is 5'10" -- if cara was trans, she'd be a lot taller
>>
>>7234231
>Hons think the opposite. That anyone can just buy a wig and some shit clothes from goodwill and pass.
You've never encountered a bitter hon, anon.
>>
Fucking Hari Nef! I literally get people on the street asking if I'm Hari Nef all the time and it makes me feel like a hon piece of shit
>>
>>7231628
What a fucking dipshit
>>
>>7231311
>>7231429

>has had sex with a woman
>not AGP

Nice try.

https://youtu.be/CXvrtBsyCbc?t=29m43s
>>
File: 323.jpg (511KB, 2890x1626px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
511KB, 2890x1626px
>>7234335

Not that anon, but do you record it? I get horny imagining not only having sex, but recording it too. It probably goes back to my exhibitionist desires from childhood.

>>7241846

Kek. I think Hari actually posted here once (at least someone kind of implied they were here) and it's hilarious imagining her upset over how everyone is trashing her in this thread.
>>
>>7241846
>>7243831

kind of implied they were her*
>>
>>7243784
>what is trying to conform
she even said she didn't like it, not that having sex with women even has anything to do with agp

>>7243831
he records sometimes
>>
>>7245149
>she even said she didn't like it, not that having sex with women even has anything to do with agp
This. She's as trutrans as you can get. She also has XXY-Klinefelters.

>>7241963
>What a fucking dipshit
Love it that all who disagree with me have absolutely no arguments.
>>
>>7245149
>>7245229

https://youtu.be/ztHpE4pcpOs?t=8m23s

"I imagined that I was her."

You will hear that from literally any AGP tranny that has ever had sex with a woman. Either you're saying Tula is AGP or that there's no difference between trutrans and AGP beyond attraction to men.

>She also has XXY-Klinefelters.

Triple X and a Y, not just XXY.
>>
>>7243784
>>7245941
How many mtfs here were always as certain and outwardly feminine as Caroline Cossey?
>>
>>7245941
>implying that the difference between trutrans and agp is the scientific mainstream
>implying that sexual orientation is relevant for your transness
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.