[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this /LGBT/ have such unrealistic expectations and standards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: cp3tqf3.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cp3tqf3.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
Anybody else realize how sad it is that transwomen here constantly try to measure up against an unobtainable 10/10 beauty that doesn't even exist outside of the internet models whose entire job is taking a single picture?

Is it because male socialization and early male sexualization leads to overly sexualized mental imagery of what a woman is?

60% of women aren't even attractive. In the US 1/3rd women are obese.
>>
It is maybe 20 percent 'incidental' association i.e. i am here absorbing the typical male stimulii 40 percent general millenial internet perceptive distortion and another 40 percent overcompensating defense mechanism.
>>
Someone start honposting, I'm too lazy to
>>
>>7224211
Honestly this is a pretty good analysis..
>>
>>7224167
Society holds trans women to ridiculously high standards of femininity and beauty. Their safety and acceptance often depends on it.
>>
>>7224167
Yes, what a shock that former men would subject themselves to internalized sexism.
>>
>>7224167
Because non-passing transwomen aren't seen as ugly women, but as disgusting freaks.
>>
File: i dunno.jpg (18KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno.jpg
18KB, 500x327px
>>7224167
>how sad it is that transwomen
Yes.
>>
File: 1478725893869.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478725893869.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>7224424
In a nutshell.

A transwoman may be unpassable without being ugly at all (-> androgyny).

Daily reminder that unpassable and ugly transwomen are not "ugly" on cis tier level (... since they do not pass as women!).

The truth is that hons have to earn the convienence of being perceived as a ugly/obese/unattractive woman.
>>
>>7224555
yup.... and more than likely, you will be seen as a mentally ill dude.
>>
>>7224167
aand you have posted a qt who still looks good despite being like 38 and probably has gone though 2 pregnancies
fuck you
>>
>>7224167
me on the right
>>
>>7224715
>aand you have posted a qt

LMAO. If a tranny came here and posted anything remotely close to that they would get ROASTED.
>>
>>7224784
So true
My body is very similar to hers but if I posted mine everyone would probably call it a "fat dadbod"
>>
>>7224784
most 25+ transitioners can only dream of looking as feminine and attractive as she is in her late 30s
>>
>>7224784
>>7224818
We all know that most likely the common jelly tranny would roast another tranny like this.

Also we all know that this is 4chan.

As stated quite correctly in OP's post:
>>7224167
>"Anybody else realize how sad it is that transwomen HERE [on /lgbt!!!!] constantly try to measure up against an unobtainable 10/10 beauty that doesn't even exist outside of the internet models whose entire job is taking a single picture?"
>>
>>7224844

Also, if she gave a crap and ate better for a while she would lose that little bit of extra belly flab too, easily. Eating less is trivial, unless you're retarded. But an MTF tranny can't just casually stop consuming make-your-jaw-big nutrients for a while in order to look prettier in the face.

Really the bizarre thing here isn't that trannies want to measure up or that they have such trouble doing so, but rather that cisgendered people are so willing to accept NOT measuring up when it's cheap and easy to do and everyone knows how to do it. ...At least, to a pretty high point. You can't easily make yourself super hot if your face has a goofy shape, but almost anybody can easily give themselves a nice body. Unless, again, they are retarded. And that goes a LONG way. But people don't even bother.
>>
>>7224922
>losing weight just needs some discipline, nothing more
>why are people so lazy?
I'm with you.

But you have to understand that most people on this earth are very weak-willed. They intend to eat less. Then they feel hungry. That makes them feel uncomfortable. And because of feeling uncomfortable, they start eating. That makes them comfortable again. But then they realize that they didn't follow their initial intentions. The result is the feeling of guilt. This feeling is very unpleasant. Eating food is pleasant. So they eat again in order to feel less guilty.
>>
File: heh.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
>>7224922
>she would lose that little bit of extra belly flab too
yeah right
good luck with that, lol

i mean my diet consists of fish, fruits, vegetables, salads, i don't eat meat except chicken breast, i drink two liters of mineral water a day and i stay clear of fizzy drinks yet i still have that extra belly flab

>tfw i fell for the le "eat better" meme
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8
>>
>>7225070
wow, how does an altruistic AI's inevitable plan to annihilate mankind for our sake even relate to obese women and their belly creases?
>>
>>7225062
>drinks tons of sugared stuff
>"Muh, I eat only good stuff, why meh fat?"
>>
>>7225167
are you retarded?
seriously, are you?
your reading comprehension is shit, my man
>>
>>7224167
People don't want to burden others. They want to seem like a normal good person and not ever have anyone waste their trouble on it.

Monsters like you not only burden women and Children and make them cry just by being around. You also demonstrably get lgbt people killed by putting people in such a frenzy that the only way to come down is for them to maraude around and bash lgbt.

Kys, monster. You've mad too many Cis people uncomfortable an have too much lgbt blood on your hands. Hypocrite.
>>
>>7225062
Stop eating all together and start working out every day for 3 hours. And then complain if you still have that extra belly flab.
>>
>>7225215
Says the creepy hon
>>
>>7225223
No, says the gay guy you deranged mental patient.
>>
>>7224167
what are you talking about im gay and i won't give a shit about women and how they look
>>
>>7225227
My bad, you're the guy who hops IP to dodge his Perma ban for CP. You're obviously an expert on illness.

You should leave, you aren't allowed on 4ch after pulling that naked kids antic.
>>
File: IMG_1611.jpg (466KB, 1536x1482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.jpg
466KB, 1536x1482px
>>7224167
Because I was denied an ID and my gender was labeled temporary until I put a bra and makeup on and used a girl voice to ask for it
>>
>>7224167
60% of women aren't attractive? Sighs like a personal opinion to me.
>>
>>7225268
Yep you confirmed it. Good bye pedophile. Why Not leave to a site that hasn't banned you for life. Like 8ch?
>>
>>7225288
Is this some nonsensical tranny attempt at humor, are you genuinely confising ne with someone else, or are you just talking out of your neocunt?
>>
>>7224167
I'm a female and up until I was 18 or 19 I honestly thought I was supposed to be born a male. I hated my body because I am very thin, tomboyish and have pretty small boobs. Big feet, manly hands and looked a lot like my dad lol so I was very uncomfortable in my own skin.

I talked to my gf that I was with at the time about how I felt and that I'd always thought i was supposed to born male. But over time, she helped me realize that I was actually very attractive but I couldn't see it because of how the media portrayed how women should look!! In real life, most women don't actually look like Victoria's secret models, they have acne, small tits, and you can guarantee they ALL have some sort of self image issue.

Once I was finally truly COMFORTABLE in my own body, I no longer wanted to be male.... Now, I love being female. I love every part of myself except, well, the few things i have that bother me lol

What I'm getting at is that these folks are already EXTREMELY uncomfortable with their appearance because they're the exact opposite what the should be. They want to be Woman. So, they looking around at how women should look, act, BE and everywhere they look they see this false portrayal of females. One that is"worshipped", you might say. That in order to be anything out go anywhere in life you have to be and look like THIS woman.

You gotta remember that they will already be faced with a confused judgment and misunderstanding. But, if they can pull off this image of women that everyone loves and Admires, maybe people will be OK with it...
>>
>>7225371
This is so much it, if we can match the media portrayal of what a woman should be, it's like flipping a switch and everyone loves us and treats us well, if you don't match that however, prepare to be hate crimed in the bathroom, a problem that's effecting butch leaning women now as people try to suss us out.
>>
>>7225371
>felt pain because of big feet, manly hands and looked like her dad, felt very uncomfortable in her skin
>even thought she was supposed to be born a male until age 18 or 19
This was a cruel time for you, I suppose. You did not experience any gender dysphoria, but you felt extremely uncomfortable in your own body because it didn't match the current beauty standard of a woman. If you had gender dysphoria, you would have felt very good about your masculine features.
Consider yourself happy to not be born trans and to have finally accepted the features of your body that are considered as leaning to the mascline side.
>>
>>7225826
Yea, it was pretty rough. I'm bisexual so I get A TON of very confused reactions. People truly don't understand bisexuals, or the whole GAY thing anyways, so I've been repeatedly told that I'm just confused. But, back then I really WAS confused. Lol.
>>
File: RHHrTCqg.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
RHHrTCqg.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>>7224167

Oh look, another thread full of hons trying to misrepresent wanting to pass as a woman with "wanting to be a 10/10 supermodel" so that they can mentally justify not putting any effort toward their transition and looking like cross-dressing serial killers.
>>
>>7226066
Oh look, another AGP transtrender trying to justify their fetish by deluding themselves into thinking they have "dysphoria"
>>
>>7224167
I doubt the whole idea of male socialization and sexualization leading to unrealistic expectations. If anything, men are typically much less discerning when it comes to female bodies than women are when it comes to male bodies. And maybe women are more discerning due to the potential social and economic consequences of having sex with a male.

What about the difficulty of living as the gender you don't prefer for the majority of your life then making the slow but sure change towards your preferred gender over time? That process is painful, partly because of you and others being familiar with you being referred to in a way you now don't identify with.

Idk, I think the amount of adversity and doubt tpeople face could lead them to think worse of themself and their gender presentation despite others perceiving them as their preferred gender identity.
>>
>>7225215
Yeah cuz no cisgirls wanna be cute /hot
>>
>>7224167
>Anybody else realize how sad it is that transwomen here constantly try to measure up against an unobtainable 10/10 beauty that doesn't even exist outside of the internet models whose entire job is taking a single picture?

Convert's Zeal.
>>
>>7225062
>I eat fish
>I don't eat meat
>>
File: kAULj7Rg.jpg (47KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kAULj7Rg.jpg
47KB, 720x960px
>>7226114

>Oh look, another AGP transtrender trying to justify their fetish by deluding themselves into thinking they have "dysphoria"

That insult was a bit random, are you projecting by any chance?
>>
>>7225215
It's more complicated than that. If you have an oldschool Blanchard-esque psychologist, you really need to put effort into it to convince the doc that you're trans. People who are "classically trans" are feminine as fuck.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.