[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/ It`s embarrassing to ask, but do I come across as gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Hey /lgbt/ It`s embarrassing to ask, but do I come across as gay?
>>
File: 1478630332256.jpg (32KB, 345x370px)
1478630332256.jpg
32KB, 345x370px
>>7223630
You look like the stereotypical gay guy in a Disney live-action movie.
>>
yes, you look incredibly gay. and why the fuck are you wearing a blazer over a graphic t-shirt?
>>
I thought it was a good idea at the time
>>
You're at the crossover point between looking either gay or like you have rich parents.
>>
>>7223630
less gay, more...soft.

you need to get hardened up bro. The hat and colorful shirt don't help
>>
wtf are you wearing op?
either way if you lost weight, took off the hat, took off the blazer, wore a normal T-shirt, cut your hair, and maybe got some earrings you could be attractive.
If you want to come off as gay just adopt a lisp and use flamboyant hand gestures.
>>
Not gay, just like a faggot.
>>
lmao
>>
>>7223630
Just remember to only suck feminine cock. That way it's not gay.
>>
>>7223914
totally
>>
you look like that one guy from impractical jokers
>>
>>7223630
If gay is what you're going for, then I have some good news for you...
>>
Did your mother leave you at a bus stop as a kid?
>>
>>7223630
If you have to ask...
>>
You look like a cute gay Jontron.

Would snuggle/No homo
>>
>>7223630
You don't look gay.
>You look 12.
>>
File: omar-mateen-10.jpg (26KB, 540x720px)
omar-mateen-10.jpg
26KB, 540x720px
>>7223630
You look a bit like the Pulse shooter
Also you can;t dress
>>
OP here, fucking love your responses. Thanks for the laughs. I came and asked you guys because I am constantly hit on by guys and called gay. I figured /lgbt/ would be the best place for unfiltered answers. From what I can tell from the responses, it`s how I dress. I like it though! Eh, whatever.
>>
>>7227514
How you dress and your stature, it looks really feminine somehow. Those fingers, this chin, this neck - it screams camp.
>>
>>7225928
Q?
>>
>>7223630
hola jorge
>>
>>7223630
this is me being mostly an /fa/ poster but nothing about that fit is working out for ya dude. that jacket is entirely too formal to be worn with a graphic t like that. also ditch the hat it's not 1920s paris.
to me you don't come across as gay, more like a straight guy trying to dress cool and failing.
>>
>>7223630
Hey aren't you that one mtf who was begging to be ordered around who also had a thing for masturbating in public?
>>
>>7223630
Ditch the hat bro
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.