[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a gay Roman Emperor and fugg boypussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

>you will never be a gay Roman Emperor and fugg boypussy
>>
>>7222984
What was the hottest period of time to be a homo?
>>
Boys dont have pussies, they have arses. Girls have pussies.

If you're gay, and like men, why pretend it's a pussy?
>>
>>7224197
Kink, obviously. Some people get off on emasculation. Why do you care?
>>
>>7224023

During the Spanish inquisition
>>
>>7224197
Idiot. Anything that takes a dick is a pussy.

Mouthpussy, pocket pussy, asspussy, boypussy, handpussy, etc..
>>
>>7224197
Because us faggots like to imitate straight scum. It's basic gay knowledge.
>>
File: IMG_8369.jpg (67KB, 500x500px)
IMG_8369.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>7224282
>ywn get sexually abused by a gang of hot priests while they call you puto and fill you with holy cum

why even live ;_;
>>
I wouldn't have mind being a Roman.

If not royal. I am a decent hunter and I can hold my own. I probly wouldn't mind fighting in a war as long as they gave me all of the food ans boypussy to fuck

I would have probly committed myself to war if after a battle I could go around the captives and choose the ones I wanted to turn into a pussy sex slave.
>>
>>7224197
because gays subconsciously know what they're doing is wrong.
>>
>>7222984
Sporus was best femboy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
>Nero had Sporus castrated,[a] and during their marriage, Nero had Sporus appear in public as his wife wearing the regalia that was customary for Roman empresses
>>
>>7224337
So gay guys like to imagine that a whole is a pussy?

So why not just fuck a nice, wet, smelly, hairy, real pussy instead of putting dick in your ass?

#checkmate
>>
>>7226694
*hole

I'm not trying to flame anyone, just trying to understand why you say boy pussy. It doesn't make sense imo.
>>
>>7226709
Mostly it's bisexuals fault.

>>7226694
I used to know a hardcore Christian that kept trying to turn me straight by saying almost exactly that. I don't know why he thought it was effective. "Don't you want to fucking some juicy, hanging, loosing, smelly, steamy, brown, mature pussy lips? Don't lie, I know you do!"
>>
>>7226709

It's amusing/annoys easily annoyed people. I never say it in actual sexual situations, only when having a laugh.
>>
>tfw you will never have a young apprentice eager to learn your craft
>He will never want to be your lover an willfully wish you to geld him to preserve his beauty
>you will never take his stones between your teeth and watch as his face grows timid awaiting pain, but instead you gently massage his stones to give him pleasure.
>you will never tell him that he is a rose bud and you want to watch him blossom as you live your lives together
Why even live?
>>
>>7226890
Jesus dude what the fuck
>>
File: 1450126535847.png (1MB, 2422x850px)
1450126535847.png
1MB, 2422x850px
>>7222984
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>7224997
>>7226890
I fucking understand this

have you ever heard of bacha bazi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

>tfw you feel bad about rl csa and would never actually hurt anyone
>tfw you still fucking want submissive femboys + borderline pedaresty and power exchange
>tfw you search wiki extensively for pedaresty articles and all you can find is Sporus and bacha bazi and Sohrab from Kite Runner
>tfw there is no fucking pr0n of this that you can find because Sensible Reasons
>tfw no good Kite Runner fanfic about Sohrab either
>tfw you write pedaresty/femboy pr0n in your head but will never publish it because pedophilia laws

what to do :/
>>
>>7226694
because pussy is gross af

but ass is not

checkmate, homophobes
>>
>>7226694
It's a joke you moron.
>>
>>7224430
>we are the inquisition
>you have been a very naughty boy
>we will have to thoroughly cleanse you by using these torture devices
>we will fit you with a lot of leather restrains
>if you want to be redeemed you better service us very well
>and swallow every single drop
>now back up that ass so we can start the paddling
>>
>>7224023
Ancient Greek.
>tfw not being a sex slave
>>
>ywn be a random twink secretary in Han Dynasty China
>ywn catch the emperor's eye
>ywn become his side dick
>ywn be given command of royal armies and become the second most powerful man in like two years without any reason save for your dick sucking abilities
>ywn lol as people who worked their asses off for their entire lives get arrested, killed, and their families disinherited of their wealth which their ancestors had accumulated for hundreds of years just for speaking out against you
>ywn wear more expensive jewelry than the emperor himself
>ywn have living quarters in the emperor's palace which are more spacious and decadent than his own
>ywn get BTFO'd by the empress as soon as the emperor suddenly dies
>ywn force your dumb, long suffering wife to commit suicide with you

Why live?
>>
>>7228047

You joke but the punishment for anal sex was sticking hot rod up your ass and twirling it there.
>>
>ywn have your village raided by vikings
>ywn be picked by the chieftain to be his slave
>ywn be forced toil in his fields along with his other slaves, sometimes interrupted by a rape session
>ywn gain his notice and favor, as he becomes more lenient with your fuck ups, give tokens of appreciation to distinguish yourself from the other thralls
>ywn know how the chieftain begins to develop feelings for you, inviting you to live in with him and even sleep in the same room
>ywn be his lover behind closed doors, the reason he's able to always survive a battle
>>
>>7229185
yes yes yes because surely no sadistic homo ever used the guise of the inquisition to have kinky sex with perv boys
>>
File: 1428879061027.jpg (349KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1428879061027.jpg
349KB, 560x560px
>>7228885
is this an actual historical figure

who

a-also write more.
>>
>>7228047
Pls continue
>>
>>7226727

False, bi here, a true bisexual will call things by their name, since we like both the pussy and the cock and the anus.

An anus is an anus.

I was always disgusted by the expresion "boypussy".
>>
>>7226727
I wouldn't say its mostly bisexuals fault. I call it a pussy because I like to emasculate the bottom. You are now officially my bitch . And they love it.

But damn! I really do wish I grew up in Athens/Rome. After doing some reading I think I would have actually succeed and prospered. After some wiki reads it basicly boils down to being Masc and topping -- all of which I am. Although on the few things I did read it wasn't cool to be publicly know as a bottom -- you would lose place. But they more so stress the guy being masc.
If you were fem you would still have a place by a mans side.
>>
>>7228021
>where shit comes from
>not gross
>>
>>7233190
It's bisexuals who are in some amount of denial about their attraction to men.
>>
>>7228047
Why is gay erotica with priests so difficult to find? ;-;
>>
>>7233406
because child rape doesn't sell that well
>>
>>7235346
unfortunately

the Kite Runner sold hundreds of copies tho

>you're a poor young boy and a local lord demands tribute
>sold by your family, you never see them again
>you're chained into the back of a dark, rank-smelling truck in a stress position
>eventually, after you're dirty and tired and aching, the lord comes to you and holds you in his arns
>then he rapes you
>at the point you can barely even move
>you haven't eaten for days and your entire body shakes whenever you try to get up
>much easier to just take it
>when he's done your ass is bleeding and your penis aches
>you lean back onto the wall and wish you were dead
>later they come for you
>they clothe you in silvery brocade, place rings on your fingers, pull golden sharp chains around your feet so you can no longer walk
>still they do not feed you
>you are still dirty and soiled
>you smell like piss and vomit and your lord's cum
>you are gagged, chained, and bound
>you're placed in a dark room by armored guards
>you are isolated behind an elegant mahogany door, and the room is only lit or entered when your lord is there
>nearly every day he comes to you
>but often he talks to you
>his voice breaks
>you want to comfort him
>you can't.
>instead you sit silently as he fucks you until you bleed again
>you love him
>you want to please him
>though in the dark you become bored and tired and you wish,
>that you had a future.
>your lord is the only light in the darkness
>and one day he leaves and doesn't come back
>and the room behind the mahogany door
>is closed forever
>your emaciated corpse bleeding out on the floor

slut
>>
>>7222984
You guys know that the Romans would've been disgusted with modern homos, right? They practiced pederasty with young boys, by the time you started to grow facial hair it was considered an abomination to fuck you. Also they practiced intracrural sex, they were disgusted by anal. And they considered sucking dick to be submissive and didn't respect any man who did that. It was not at all the kind of 'homo paradise' people make it out to be.
>>
>>7240371
Actually they had sex until their early twenties. The classic image is a man touching the boys privates with one hand and his beginnings of a beard with the other.
>>
>>7240371
sorry, can't hear you over all the fapping

actually, I think the degradation and humiliation is probably a plus here

as for the anal
I bet at least ONE ancient roman did anal.
like Sporus. I bet they forced Sporus to do anal.

also pedaresty was and is practiced in other parts of the world, like Afghanistan and parts of Turkic Asia. so.

in fact
>>7240351
was based on bacha bazi
I am a bad person, I know

I am pretty sure they do not condone pictures, otherwise I would post a picture
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.