[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking "Straight Boys"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nxdpwgjUlw1ufbkvlo1_1280.jpg (168KB, 1000x996px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxdpwgjUlw1ufbkvlo1_1280.jpg
168KB, 1000x996px
Ok I know this isn't /adv/ but they generally ignore talking about lgbt problems.

Basically I've got this straight male friend I know from high-school and we're quite close, even so to the point where we have private dates out of school. He knows I like boys due to my appearance and fem mannerisms (lowkey transitioning) but has never addressed this.

Basically whenever we're together he touches my ass a lot and says lots of sexual things to me jokingly but when we're at school he acts as though it's never happened whilst also being cold whenever I ask him about ignoring me.

I've tried not talking him but he always persuades me into meeting once more and it's at the point where I honestly have no idea what to do about this.

Pls someone help :/
>>
>>7222197
Accidentally used basically twice..
>>
He views you as a possible cock toy, but doesn't want to be humiliated as a fag / tranny fucker. You are sexually confusing him, and he obviously doesn't want his reputation destroyed.
>>
Drop him. Bis or closeted whatevers are the biggest phobes. Make some borders, he gets a whiff of the change in weather hell either give up or try to be in a relationship with you, depending on his desperation.
>>
File: crona social.gif (497KB, 480x254px) Image search: [Google]
crona social.gif
497KB, 480x254px
>>7222197
>tfw its not my thighs in the pic
>tfw no strong loving bf hand on them
>>
>>7222272
A-are you an archaeologist?
>>
>>7222247
>>7222264
this

stay away from him, any drunken nights together will only lead to heartbreak

as much as you love the attention, don't count on him going any further than being a dumb gorilla who's just becoming aroused by your increasingly feminine secondary sex characteristics

wait till you've transitioned farther along to pass well and join a dating site and find cute guys open to dating women like you, you'll be much happier
>>
>>7222247
I suppose there's no ignoring the blunt truth of this but we both graduate this year and he's never been afraid to be seen with me.
>>7222264
Well I can't though. I've tried to be authoritative before but unfortunately I'm too weak and become susceptible to his charm every damn time.
>>
>>7222264 >>7222197

dont generalize, but OP case seems like a massive hypocrite douche type that would use you and not even cuddle cause "Im not gay"

not everyone is like that for example Ive been fooling around with my 'straight' friend and we've been flirting so much our friends would joke we should get married already
and when one on one it would get much further than jokes, and I would fucking marry him
but then he got a gf and moved to another city, moral of the story: never fall for straight guys
>>
>>7222325
You just like feeling conflicted.
Either you can cold shoulder him to acellerate the desperation or let it fade, its nothing real.
>>
>>7222197
forming a relationship based on sexual frustration is doomed to failure.

so is being trans
>>
>>7222325
>I'm too weak and become susceptible to his charm every damn time
Rape him.
>>
>>7222339
God I genuinely teared up reading that last part. I know I should drop him but I feel like it's worth the off chance that perhaps he'll realise certain peoples opinions won't mean a thing in years to come.
>>7222352
Such is life of a tranny doomed for unhappiness T.T
>>
>>7222403
yeeeeeep...this is why I didn't transition.

Having a dick, big muscles, a beard, and all that jazz really aint so bad when you tell feminists and other dumbasses to get fucked =)
>>
I was that "straight guy" for a long time. My friend was gay but long before transitioning was ever thought of. When together alone I'd joke with him about sex and what kind of cock he likes but out in public I basically ignored him.

Now in all fairness, this was a long time ago and queers would be beaten up for any/no reason. he was never attacked and I would have defended him but I wasn't comfortable with my own sexuality to be friendly with a "queer" in public.

But in private we were close. He fell asleep with his head on my shoulder many nights, sometimes we'd even hold hands while watching a movie. But I could never get past that "public/private" thing.

He dropped plenty of hints that he would have been interested in more between us but I ignored them because it was a greater step than I felt I could take.

Eventually we drifted apart due to different schools/jobs and I think back about how much of a shitty "boyfriend" I was to him.

I ended up accepting my bisexuality about 10 years too late to do anything about it with him.
>>
>>7222433
>how much of a shitty "boyfriend" I was to him.
Yes, exactly. And now he can't have a proper relationship because of the experience with you. You broke him.
>>
>>7222403
I tear up myself, I loved him both as a friend and romantically but he was just bi-curios, he was my soulmate and I still miss him

for you it really depends on what you both feel, can it be a relationship, or is it just being horny with no one else to fuck
and sadly its true that bis tend to go back to the traditional socially acceptable hetero pairing
>>
>>7222487

Let's not exaggerate things, anon. If he can't find a boyfriend, for the most part it's because the majority of gays don't seek monogamy.
>>
File: cdc[1].jpg (67KB, 380x438px) Image search: [Google]
cdc[1].jpg
67KB, 380x438px
>>7222433
>hold hands while watching a movie
>>
>>7222529
No, that's because of the pain you inflicted upon him.
And more than half of gay males seek monogamous relationships. Another 15% would accept group sex in monogamous relationships.
>>
He's bein a fuckboy.
You gotta confront him, tell him to stop being a fake friend and to stop touching your ass.
>>
>>7222197
this is the definition of a fuckboy
he doesn't care about you
avoid all "straight" boys
>>
>>7222601
>>7222671
First of all he's not a fuckboy, despite being attractive to plenty of girls he doesn't mess around with peoples feelings (other than my own clearly). Secondly he's mentioned moving in together and we've even sat together on one occasion working out all the costs.

All that aside we've been friends for a couple of years now and he's always valued my company in a straightforward manner until recently.
>>
I'm a MTF tranny. My best friend since childhood has always been an alpha straight guy.

About 5 months into my transition he started giving me signals. 3 months later he finally caved and told me he had feelings for me. I reciprocated. Now we are happily a couple. We live together and life couldn't be better.

:)
>>
>>7222671
the definition of a fuckboy is basically the same as a pussy

fuck your lady gaga racist ass white bitch twitter appropriation, is what i would say to you if I was retarded like you, but I'm not so I'm just going to call you a faggot
>>
>>7222766
I recall your story, maximum envy, you are extremly lucky with your bf

*sob*
>>
>>7222595
>Another 15% would accept group sex in monogamous relationships
that's a real bastion of morality you've got there.
>>
>>7222845
Hey! Thanks. We still haven't had sex yet but we get closer each time. It's amazing how even though we are being rather vanilla we still have so much fun. We are both kinky and it seems like there is gonna be literally a life time of exploration between us.

he is so dominant. ughhh. Also it makes me feel strangely good when so many cis girls constantly hit on him and he denies them all. ahah.
>>
>>7222855
Honestly fuck you, the things I would do for that kind of relationship..

In all seriousness though that's incredibly sweet. I'm just curious what was his reasoning for becoming attracted to you only after transitioning?
>>
>>7222527
Different anon but this hit me hard too. I had the exact same expirience.

>I loved him both as a friend and romantically but he was just bi-curious
>he was my soulmate and I still miss him
I feel this so much.

He pretty much was the love of my life and the only person I genuinely loved and cared about this much. Then he gradually would stop talking to me and seeing me. I later found out that he got a girlfriend.

We haven't talked since. And I still miss him. I still feel like he was my soulmate for life.
>>
>>7222487
Believe me, he's fine now. Got married in Vermont in 2010 and I believe he's still married.
>>
>>7222913
>Honestly fuck you, the things I would do for that kind of relationship..

I don't take it for granted. I cherish it and I hope to see it blossom throughout my life.

> I'm just curious what was his reasoning for becoming attracted to you only after transitioning?

Well, he actually did say once that he thought I was cute before I transitioned. He always used to call me cute and beautiful but it was more of like a joke kinda.

I was never very masculine but I came out 1 year before I actually started my transition (had a lot of things to take care of and hormones to get legally). For that year I was very femme and twinkish. He told me even during then he thought I was attractive.

Obviously he's some degree of bi, but throughout my whole life of knowing him he has always been straight. He was in a 9 year relationship with this super 9/10 cis girl.

I honestly can't understand why he loves a hon like me but I'm not gonna question it!!
>>
Actually have a semi-similar situation except i'm the "straight" friend
>Long-time friend comes out as "bisexual", but clearly prefers men over girls
>We spend obscene amount of time together, go on borderline "dates" out to eat, movies, concerts, and stuff
>Frequently have really emotional conversations, almost romantic moments ("you've been like an amazing friend. sometimes even more than that", "i don't wanna lose you", etc)
>Reoccuring joke in friend group is that we're dating
>Actually had crush on him since we were kids
Should I just ask to make out with him or what
>>
>>7226843
Of course you should! Both of you will be happier!
>>
Straight cis guy here

Is it imposible for us to fall for a tgirl i mean call me bi whatever i dont care, im not looking for sex i just wish she wasnt so interested in another guy that treats her like shit.
>>
Christ, you people are hurt.

It's fine to be into relationships for sex. It's not rarely not easy to know what you want out of a relationship.

OP, it sounds to me like he would be into you mainly for sex. This could be subject to change, of course, but you should not depend on that to weigh your choice. If you can't deal with the possibility of him only being with you for sex, then don't let it happen. I've been in a situation where a girl fucked me emotionally by having sex with me and then essentially non-physically abusing me. That shit sucks. I'm not saying this guy is going to abuse you, either. Just saying I have sympathy for that.
>>
>>7226843
Sounds like you should act, you are comfortable with each-other, take flirting further and tease him and see how he reacts, you can always downplay it as a joke without scaring him and losing friend.

inb4 he totally firendzones you
>>
>>7222292

He's scared. He knows hes attracted to you but he really doesn't want to be gay. Let him come on to you or confront him about it.

After he pounds your ass a few times he'll probably realize hes gay... but that shit doesn't happen instantly.
>>
>>7222403
>I know I should drop him but I feel like it's worth the off chance
It isn't.
it never is.
Such things only happen in fantasies.
>>
>>7222197
i'm a straight man and my best friend is gay

it sounds to me like he just values your friendship
>>
>>7222855
>Also it makes me feel strangely good when so many cis girls constantly hit on him and he denies them all. ahah.
if you really loved him you'd want to watch him fuck cis girls.
>>
>>7222197
Why cant i have this kind of relationship with someone.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.