[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mg3vtvvH0W1rliuuzo1_500.png (196KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg3vtvvH0W1rliuuzo1_500.png
196KB, 500x283px
>Am straight
>Has passable already early-transitioning friend (mtf)
>Goes to friends apartment to hang out
>Friend is dressed for a date that got cancelled
>Long story short, sex happened

No regrets or anything, just...I don't know actually.
>>
I've been in your shoes..its weird, and I think fucking disgusting
>go to rock concert, while peeved over break up
>trans friend (ftm) of 5 years takes me, wants me to cheer up, but im miserable, mr anti fun, dont dance or enjoy myself
>getting back to her house, she says shes had a crush on me for years, has pants off before I even realize, we are both drunk
>begs me for sex, starts licking me, begging for dick...up till now, defined self as lesbian to me.
>I tap is, due to being heartbroken, drunk. and begged...dont enjoy it, too hairy, but she cums.
>regret the fuck out of it in the morning
>stupid cunt makes a scene over it and everyone figures out I fucked her over it
>or friendship blew up because she wouldn't just wait till sober to talk about it.

yeah, its weird when a ftm goes from "lesbian dike" to "feed me cock" in 5 seconds flat... this is why I think lesbians are repressed as fuck, and just need a decent man to learn that they can be nice.
>>
>>7222011
You're still straight. You just had the experience of having sex with a girl who wasn't cis. It doesn't mean you're gay.
>>
>>7222034
Maybe I should've elaborated a little more. Nobody was tricked or lied too, and we were both sober. It was just casual sex, nothing more, nothing less.

Things aren't even weird between us. I just keep thinking about it for some reason.
>>
>>7222054
Girls have dicks? How do you define a girl? I thougjht girls had vaginas?

Seriously though OP, you are at least partially gay for accepting man ass....check for aids
>>
>>7222069
Come on man. OP had a healthy consentual sexual experience.
>>
>>7222069
Everyone's partially everything, human beings don't work in absolutes, nobody is 100% anything.

Sexuality, like most things pertaining to the human race is a scale, and spectrum.
>>
>>7222062
because it was casual sex, but you've realised that you could have feelings for that beyond just sex. it scares you because you've known said person prior to transition so you associate them with being male to the point that you feel it makes you gay for having had relations with said individual. the reality is that you dont feel gay because of this which bothers you. she probably looked rather convincing, rather passable, and rather attractive to have had consensual relations. it doesnt mean you're gay or like men.
>>
>>7222083
Shit on dick is healthy? wow, never thought this way!!

In all seriousness, OP got seduced sounds like...hope the tranny is kind enough to not kiss and tell. But trannies are awful at this.

>>7222087
I partially agree, but I also agree sexuality can fluxuate by what is encouraged....I had gay thoughts when younger, lots of them, and gender dysphoria, but with habit and encouraging other thoughts, they went away enough to the point the thoughts are so weak and fleeting its like a sudden urge one might have to steal something in a store...THERE, but so weak I ignore it daily.

But the legbutts want to tell you if you have the urge, you MUST do it. I LITERALLY HAD A FTM I KNOW TELL ME FREE WILL DOESN'T EXIST, AND NEITHER DOES CHOICE. She was so incredibly unhealthy. I'm just waiting for her to anhero, because shes so fucked in the head....not even encouraging her, want her to get help, but writing is on the wall.
>>
Its not just aids...its CONSENSUAL aids...
>>7222105
trannies a gateway sex....pretty soon you will crave only anal with other girls, then you will fuck dudes and other trannies craving buttholes

Also, you can justify no amount of sex with men is gay if you say they are all girls...doesn't change their SEX.
>>
>>7222108
>>7222158

You really took something macro, for seemingly no reason.

You can feel however you want, I'll never not consider myself straight, because I'm not attracted to men, sex wouldn't have happened if she did look like and present herself as female.

Regardless of all that though, nothing about my views or who I am has changed, It's just a new experience, that's likely why I keep thinking about it.
>>
>>7222206
"present" as a female.... a blow up doll can present as female but its still a big wad of inflated plastic....just as this person was still a man (or eunich, if post op)
>>
OP's gayness revealed itself.
>>
>>7222011

You're straight OP. SHE PROBABLY LOOKED PASSABLE AND CUTE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BE ATRACTED TO HER FEMININE FEATURES.

THAT'S ALL

If you saw ahot masculine man would you get the hits for him? No.

You were attracted to FEMALE features, hence, making you straight.

I bet you didn't touch her cock or even thought about sucking it
>>
>>7224502
Lol, tell yourself that, eventually the bouncing dick will make you wonder.... like I said, gategay drug
>>
>>7222069
I don't believe op is gay at all. He said she was passable.
>>
Had the same thing happen to me
>friend over steam asks me to hangout?
>we never hangout outside of monthly lan party with all of our friends
>eventually we decide to take some dxm
>Pretty much everything but sex happens
>Asks if she is pretty after the whole thing
>i am a awful liar and just say average
>haven't talked to them in 4 months
>and got a text saying i was a subhuman pig
>dosent help that i had a crush on them before transition, and admitted it to her.
>>
>>7222087

Shitlibs are mentally ill. What else is new?
>>
>>7222034
probably the usual pcos case with a fucked up endocrine system to begin with
then they transition and get their hormones balanced properly and all their cock lust comes out
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.