/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying Things Straight People Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 40

File: image.gif (951KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
951KB, 500x281px
>when a straight person asks who the "man" is in your relationship.
>>
>when you accidentally ask a straight person out and they pull a knife on you and go stabbity stab
I mean why?
>>
>AIDS jokes (half the queers on 4chan are guilty of this too though)

>automatically thinking you want to bang them as soon as they discover you're queer
>>
>>7218437
Straight guy here.

There is obviously a man and a woman in the relatioship. What we mean to ask is: Who is the poor sissy who has to take it in the ass so that the two of you can pretend to have a sexlife

And anal sex is gross. But at the very least your poop really AIDS the penetration.

I've always found gays to be a little freaky, a former friend of mine came out to me and I was like "Well... you're not fucking my ass!". I bet he is oogeling it in the showers though, lucky motherfucker!
>>
>>7218502
>really AIDS the penetration.
i see what you did there pham
>>
>>7218437
when my sexuality is constantly questioned because i don't fit the "gay stereotype"

>>7218502
virgin detected
>>
>>7218502
why do you need to know who takes it in the ass

and more importantly why are you on /lgbt/ if you're 'straight'
>>
File: artistic bait.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
artistic bait.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>7218502
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>something annoying or cringey is mentioned
>"dude, that's gay"
>>
>>7218437
>make shitty threads like these
>>
>>7218437
Any sort of seeing me as a one dimensional stereotype (you're gay therefore we can go shopping! etc)
That or they instantly assume I'm gay therefore I'm a sex machine with no morals. No dude, I'm not hitting on you, and I also know you have a girlfriend so in about three drinks time when you start broaching the topic of "experimenting" you're not getting a blowjob off me.
>>7218502
I also find straight people doing this "haha real talk" annoying, and I feel bad for guys like this as they seem to think only gays have anal.
>>
being violent savages.
Like really find me a straight person who doesn't have this near uncontrollable urge to kill all gays on sight and then go OOGA BOOGA ME KILL DA GAYGAY.
>protip: you can't
>>
File: 1408924404007.png (15KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
1408924404007.png
15KB, 290x174px
>>7218437
When they're "okay with gays" but once you come out to them, it's a problem.
>>
>>7218520
>why do you need to know who takes it in the ass
So we know which one of you to lose all respect for.
>>
>>7218605
>When they're "okay with gays" but once you come out to them, it's a problem.
What did you expect huh, sincerity?
They're straight people for Christ's sake.
>>
>>7218606
I think it's quite clear you have no respect for them from the get-go anyway

Also
>thinking we need straight approval
You're cute.
>>
>>7218606
I can see how that must be difficult. We can already look at a straight married couple and lose all respect for the neutered, hen-pecked husband
>>
>>7218629
I can respect a gay man, just not his bitch.
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>7218709
>I can respect a gay man
>>
>>7218709
You do know some gay guys take turns, right?
>>
>>7218760
He's not going to get this. He's the sort of straight who thinks "woman on top" is a dangerously challenging sex position
>>
>>7218760
Well in those cases I can't respect either of them. If you had any self respect you wouldn't become a hole like that.
>>
>>7218785
But becoming a hole feels good. I prefer to top but I'd bottom for a real qt.
>>
>>7218785
either way youve been thinking about guys fucking
jokes on you anon
>>
>>7218555

Suck it up fag jeez
>>
>>7218437
>Hey everyone this is that gay guy I told you about. Did I mention he's gay? Because he is gay. Oh btw his name is [subject name here]
>>
>>7218555
kys snowflake
>>
>>7218879
Hey, you do you. I don't hate you I just don't respect you.
>>
>Using 'faggot' as a genuine insult towards another person
>>
>>7218517
>when my sexuality is constantly questioned because i don't fit the "gay stereotype"
hate this so much. gay men and women are worse perpetrators of this than straight men
>>
>>7218953
Out of interest, what made you come to /lgbt/ today and discuss which gay guys you do and don't respect?
>>
File: Laughs-Microscopically.jpg (60KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
Laughs-Microscopically.jpg
60KB, 724x620px
>>7218953
>I don't hate you
>>
>>7218964
Just checking for salt over the Trumpening.
>>
>>7218437
But I love it when I get asked this, makes me fele like even more of a sissy.
>>
>>7218980
Fair enough. There's a few salty threads here. I'm not American so I'm mostly ignoring threads about how you guys elected a meme.
>>
>>7218476
AIDS jokes should be met with statistics that reflect disdain for gays who spread disease. They'll stop making the jokes and you can have some self-respect.
>>
>>7219016
A black man told me that aids is God's punishment to fags. I told him " God must really hate Africa then".
He called me a racist and stormed off.
>>
File: trigged.jpg (134KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
trigged.jpg
134KB, 895x895px
>when a straight guy refuses to let you suck his cock or fuck his ass

triggers me every time
>>
>>7219051
kek, what a hypocrite
>>
>>7219051
savage af
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (51KB, 800x723px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
51KB, 800x723px
>come out to person (usually a basic white bitch) because they ask
>"OMG WOOOOOOW YOU'RE SO BRAVE! CONGRATS! SO PROUD OF YOU!!"
>>
>>7219236
>suddenly stop hanging out with you
>one week later they're laughing at you behind your back
Always.
>>
>>7219246
>>7219236
As a straight guy, straight women are psycho harpies 90% of the time, don't go near them if you don't have to. I unironically envy gay people since you don't have to deal with them to get off.
>>
>>7218437
>when they pretend to be lgbt for attention
>>
>>7219246
Not sure about the second line, but yeah they just don't give a fuck after a week because I don't act like Tyler Oakley

>>7219279
Yep. That's why all my friends are men or lesbians
>>
u r gay
>>
>>7218437
Straight guy again here

I have this effeminate friend who I totally know is gay, but he is deep in that closet, yet he can't hide his feelings for me when I pat him on the back and go "you're awesome, i love you man!". His eyes just light up, then I add "no homo" and it all goes away. And then I laugh like it is funny so he has to pretend laugh along.

The feels man. The feeeeeels.
>>
>>7219406
Haha sick burn, brah.
>>
>>7218502
Nice b8
>>
>>7218555
Fag hags.
>>
>>7218437
>be gay
>call other gay friend a faggot jokingly
>straight people be like "that's really offensive you know you shouldn't use that kind of language, you could really hurt someone's feelings, that is a really violent and triggering word"

>be trans
>mention top surgery briefly because it was somewhat relevant to a straight friend
>"I don't think it's good we encourage people to get radical surgery, why can't they just go to therapy and learn to love their body, I used to hate the way my nose looked but then I realized I really don't mind it after all, etc"

>dancing at local gay club
>see a straight guy salivating at some lesbo chicks making out on the dance floor
>then gets hit on by a guy and proceeds to make a scene and get kicked out

>I am still trans
>have this one cis friend who will ask me about my transition starting off with saying "Can I ask you a really really personal question? It's okay if you don't want to answer it."
>proceeds to ask me something really generic about being trans that she could have googled and got an answer in like 5 seconds
>>
>>7219604
Lesson: straights are the biggest faggots of them all.
>>
>>7218437
>"Haha if I wasn't straight I would totally date you!"
>Straights who are OK with gay people of the opposite sex but not of their own
>>
>>7218437
>when they make an amusing off-color gay joke then they deeply and awkwardly apologize for it
Just make the anus joke dude, I think it's funny.
>>
>>7218555

This used to be a good underage detector. Now it's people using 'cringe'.
>>
>>7218502
>>
>>7218437
I really hate it when a straight girl finds out I'm gay and wants me to be their gay bestpet.

Fuck off you're a disgusting bitch.

Also when straight people pretend to be LGBT by saying things like "I fall in love with people not genitals!" Well how convenient that so far you have only fallen in love with cis straight people of your opposite gender.
>>
>>7219631
>>"Haha if I wasn't straight I would totally date you!"
My mum's boyfriend told me "if I were gay I'd definitely fuck you"

But to be fair we were drinking and he can't hold his liquor at all, we've physically fought before when he's drinking a lot
>>
>straight girls come into gay bar
>straight guys come into gay bar looking to hook up with straight girls there
>suddenly its not a gay bar anymore
>>
>>7219739
>My mum's boyfriend told me "if I were gay I'd definitely fuck you"
9 times out of 10 if a straight guy makes jokes like this on several occasions unprompted then he's thinking about it.
Unless he's really hot do not go there because the resulting drama will not be worth some clumsy inexperienced gay sex
>>
File: 1478320043948.png (37KB, 417x403px) Image search: [Google]
1478320043948.png
37KB, 417x403px
>>7219236
>>7219246
Stop bringing back these memories you dicks.

I told them to not tell anyone and they told their own group of friends within the week. What's worse is that I ended up apologizing to them for some reason. Twice.
>>
>>7219938
>tfw never come out to anyone

retards
>>
>>7219236
>Don't worry I'm not judging you!
Wh-what? No.. I wasn't worried.
>Omg I won't tell anyone
>No... that's okay I just told you because you asked.
>>
File: 1369941754715.png (72KB, 382x397px) Image search: [Google]
1369941754715.png
72KB, 382x397px
>>7219236
>tfw only time I think about coming out is to only friend from highschool that still talks to me
>he is understanding and then makes me/lets me suck him off in a secluded area
>>
>>7219236
>OMG WOOOOOOW YOU'RE SO BRAVE! CONGRATS! SO PROUD OF YOU!!"

Straight guy here.
I'd do this too, but Im really sincere. Gays face discrimination and it takes guts to admit that about yourself.
>>
>>7218437
I'm really getting fed up with girls that are clearly cis and straight who identify as "pansexual" or "genderqueer (they/them please)" yet appear and pass as a cis girl and have only ever dated cis straight men.

Especially if they are uppity about how they are 'queer' and use the words 'faggot/dyke/tranny/gay' a ton in negative contexts but because they're 'queer' they think it's okay. Like.. no, you're not fucking queer dude. I can tell. Please shut the fuck up.
>>
>>7219369
lesbians are GOAT-tier friends, they're the only people i ever seem to connect with and actually do not give a fuck about your sexuality
t. gay
>>
>>7218437
this is valid question
>>7218520
i can be on here if i want. pluys maybe im ex lgbt.
>>7218953
this is valid
>>7219604
1: I don't care about faggot, but I DO feel this way about nigga...calling someone nigga is toxic.
2: Valid point....but trans with severe inferiority complex will never admit this.
3:.... Thats... actually a valid complaint... Though it depends how you define hit on....
4: Maybe they don't trust google? besides, most trans shit is inconsistent as fuck...what WAS the question?
>>7220152
I cant say, butch lesbians are MASSIVE cunts though, fuck them with a rake. And most seem to hate straight / bi men with a passion.
>>
>>7219825
Not to mention that if a gay guy hits on a straight guy at a gay bar, there's a high chance the straight guy will get all bitchy and mad.
>>
>>7219236
And then they try to set you up with their one gay friend. Because we'll obviously get along well and fall in love because we both are gay men.
>>
>>7218785
I guess you don't respect women either then?
>>
>>7219279
lmao this is so true. I look back and thank god that I love men, saving me the pain of dealing with women...
>>
>>7219614
Thissssss
>>
>>7219825
I stopped going to a gay bar because it seriously became 50% straight chicks. HAHAHA GAYS ARE SUCH A NOVELTY
>>
>>7219369
What I meant is that after coming out they slowly stop being your friend and start treating you like you're a freak or something.
>>
>>7221121
This is why discrimination should be legalized
>>
>>7221224
what?
>>
>>7221227
Gay bars could kick out breeders then.
>>
>>7218437
>when a straight person asks who the "man" is in your relationship.
How is this not a legitimate question? For a straight person, I doubt they give 2 shits to actually understand that they both are the man in the relationship (well, not always). Give them a break.
>>
>>7218437
they don't they are just normal
>>
>when your straight parents start crying, asking what they have done wrong and blaming one another when you come out
>>
Brother:
>Is your boyfriend gay? I mean even if you've lived like that for 5 years you still have guy parts

Not as gay as you buddy.

Only one of my siblings YET to have girlfriend. hah, faggot
>>
>>7221285
why should retardation on that level be given a break
>>
>>7219631
>straights who are OK with gay people of the opposite sex but not their own
Jesus Christ this. How far up your own ass do you have to be?
>"I just don't undaaaastand how you can be like this, I mean that's kinda gross no offense teehee"
Same girl ten seconds later
"OMG gay guys, like, so cute, #lgbt #onelove"
I swear to God I hate straight women.
>>
>>7221285
I just always found the very idea retarded. There's two men, that's the whole point. Some dyke comedian once paraphrased it as asking a vegetarian which of his salads is the steak. Like, it's all salad you guys.
>>
>>7221693
It's no different than asking "When do you use the Pythagorean Theorem?" to a bunch of geometry students.
>compares math to gays
>retard tier
>autist
>kek hopeless
^that's you. that's you right there
>>
>>7218437

I flip a coin, then answer.

Keeps 'em guessing.
>>
>gay club
>hens party comes in
This is not daijoubu
>>
>>7219679
>tfw you can taste their disappointment when they think they found a pet but you make it clear they're boring as fuck and would rather keep talking about vidya or comics with your straight friends than clothes and boys
>tfw turn them down everytime they want to use you as an excuse to go to a gay bar
It's the best feel. Fuck roasties.
>>
>I am totally ok with your lifestyle choices.
>I have a gay friend who I hang out with.
>What you do in your bedroom is your business.
>I have a friend I can hook you up with (assuming I'm single)
>Im not gay, I could never be with a man but (insert long homosexual story of how he sucked/gotsucked and it was the best shit ever)

Especially that last one. Any "straight" guy who is willing to pursue a friendship with me always tells me of some experience he had. Always ends up wanting to explore further with me in spite of me having a boyfriend, even when theyre FRIENDS with my boyfriend. The last dude said he wanted to fuck me right in front of my boyfriend. I'm a 5/10 at best, I do not fucking understand "straight" dudes.
>>
>>7221881
Good job! you go man! fucking straight women, fuck ALL of them
>>
>>7218954
Don't be such an insecure faggot.
>>
>>7222375
Don't call me a faggot you queermosexual cocksucker! I bet you like dicks in the ass!
>>
>>7222389
Only on Sundays.
>>
File: 1387856482470.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1387856482470.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>7219246
>>7219369
>>7221138
Perhaps that's not a gay problem?
Perhaps you have a really shitty/boring personality?

It's ironic when gay people complain about other gay people making their sexuality their personality.
>>
>>7222347
I was hanging out with a friend once, we were both getting really drunk. I look over and he's taking his pants off and slurs out that he thought I'd like what I'd see.

Told him I was definitely not into it and I think I hurt his feelings, but thankfully he was drunk as fuck so I doubt he really remembers. Never have had something like that happen before or since but it was mad awkward.
>>
>>7220996
Not really, no.
>>
File: 1467436628259 - Copy.jpg (61KB, 426x516px) Image search: [Google]
1467436628259 - Copy.jpg
61KB, 426x516px
>when they keep trying to explain to their other friends that it's not gay to fuck me because my penis is feminine
>>
>>7220579
and least they didn't throw you off a roof
>>
File: allison rapp.png (47KB, 586x337px) Image search: [Google]
allison rapp.png
47KB, 586x337px
>>7218437
When they toss around queer like it's going out of style.
>>
When they call you out for being an attention seeking freak that chose to be gay because your parents didn't raise you right

I can't argue with that and it really annoys me
>>
>>7218437
My views on lesbian relationships are in 1080p
>>
>>7224122
Straight women were the worst thing to happen to the LGBT community since the Middle East decided to making a few religions
>>
>>7224122
Why do these people exist
>>
>>7218437

This question happens because of degenerate TOP only and Bottom only fags. If you don't do both, you ain't worth having desu.
>>
>>7219604
>"Can I ask you a really really personal question? It's okay if you don't want to answer it."
i always thought this was a meme, but it's happened to me literally every time i've ever come out to someone.
>>
>>7218437
>annoying things they do

when the ugly ones think you're into them LOL
>>
>>7221763
what did she mean by this
>>
>>7218605

They are OK with gays, but they just don't want to hang out with one.
>>
>>7226029
im ok with spiders, just not near me
>>
>>7221755
Tell that to all the twinks with bear bfs and butches with fem gfs.

Some salads have chicken in it others are just lettuce.
>>
>>7218437
Doubting bisexuality.

It's really frustrating when they're cool with gay people but they just keep saying, "I just don't see how you could like both?" over and over.

>>7219279
le edgy misogyny

Take it from me, men and women are both crazy.
>>
>>7218437
Straight girls

I don't get most girls. I don't get most people, but especially girls.

But when a girl finds out I'm gay she suddenly acts like we're BFFs. And boasts about that gay wedding she attended once.

Anyone who does that should kill themselves immediately
>>
>>7226537
Bisexuality is a myth. You're a fag, deal with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbV1HBEEPx0
>>
what really grinds my gears is that when a stright kisses you on the head and cheek and hugs you a lot during a smash brothers game but when you try to give him a kiss on the cheek it's suddenly gay.
>>
>>7220139
Nearly a third of the women I know identify as pan, nonbinary, or both. Pan I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for, but HOLY SHIT you are a woman shut the fuck up about the "trans" oppression you supposedly face
>>
I've pissed off a few dudes here by making out with them but not fucking them. I'm upfront about it but I always feel a little bad. Penetration with cis guys is literally the only thing off of my menu.

On the plus side, husband/wife blowies are fucking mint with the right couple.
>>
>>7226632
on one hand, i'd rather be nagged than hanged, but on the other hand, fag hags are annoying as fuck
>>
>straight girls asking what you think about their outfits

I literally don't care
>>
>>7226826
oh no you've trolled me so hard
>>
>>7226826
I don't understand how people legitimately believe this
>>
>>7218502
>Straight guy here.
trap fetish detected
>>
>totally ignores you
>you come out
>tries to use you to look progressive
>>
>>7218437
>I'm ok with gays I just don't think they should do gay things in public. That's private!
>Proceeds to have sex on national TV and it's ok
>>
>talking about vidya to friend
>he says how hot he thinks a character is
>I agree, she's pretty hot
>other friend pipes up
>"I thought you were gay though, how can you tell if a girl is hot?"
>this same guy whenever asked if a guy looks good, replies with "I can't tell, he's a guy"
I'm not sure if this is some fierce kind of repression, or he genuinely doesn't know you can appreciate someone's looks without wanting to fuck them
>>
>>7226086
Technically spiders are much more loving and friendly creatures than straight people.
>>
>>7230253
Most people have a problem telling the difference between "I think that person is good looking" and "I want to have sex with that person"

Straight guys will almost never admit that another guy is good looking because they don't want others to call them gay. In their defense, the few times I saw a straight guy doing so he was immediatly labeled as gay, or someone at least made a joke about it.
>>
File: transwoman.jpg (68KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
transwoman.jpg
68KB, 960x720px
Posting shit like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bowel_syndrome

http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/std.htm
>>
>>7230365
I have explained that to him, and every other straight guy in our friend group can recognize it, even agreeing with me when I say a guy is hot and calling me mad for disagreeing with them on other guys, it's just this one guy who's insistent
>>
Yes I've always found it super annoying when they know your gay but still come around asking you hetro questions about women as if your actually attracted to them but just choosing to be gay.

I used to entertain this when I was younger because I didn't wanna seem like a stuck up and I wanted friends. Not anymore, I challenge them off the bat because I'm so fuckin tired of that privilege -- I'll entertain the idea of women but you frown at the idea if you entertaining the idea guys. Fuck you.
>>
>>7230413
http://behaviorismandmentalhealth.com/2011/10/08/homosexuality-the-mental-illness-that-went-away/

Reminders that gay was removed from DSM because PROTESTS, not because it was scientifically backed.
>>
>>7230837
If you told me that homosexuality fits your description of a mental disorder I honestly wouldn't care. It doesn't inherently hurt anyone, all the drawbacks like increased likeliness of depression comes from the way society treats homos.
That said I do object to people using that definition to stigmatize gay people as mentally ill that need fixing.
>>
>>7221755
tomatoes are definitely the steak of salad
>>
>>7218502
Not all gays want anal sex. Intercural sex is a thing, as is oral sex. Also, a femboy could get SRS.
>>
>>7218437
>but you're like the straightest gay guy I know
It comes from the nicest girl but I'm not straight, I don't want to BE straight, and I don't want to be thought of as straight. It's so annoying when she does this and I'm like, "Yeah but I'm actually gay"
>>
>>7219604
In fairness, psychotherapy should be attempted for any mental illness before more invasive intervention. Of course, if psychotherapy fails, then get out the scalpel.
>>
>>7230981
Honestly str8 people are so retarded they'll do anything to justify "good" people as straight even though we're most definitely fucking not. Or they'll trivialize our entire existence and try and shove us into their nice little doggy purse to parade around.

Literally awful beings.
>>
>>7230837
>muh scientism
mental illness isn't fucking physics you retard
>>
>>7219679
In fairness, if someone is equally bisexual, then due to statistics it is far more likely they will end up with someone of the opposite sex. That is not to say that such a person would cheat when already in a relationship with someone of the same sex.
>>
>>7230993
I cannot stand people who are like, "I love gay people but hate fags"

Like there's a "good" way to be gay and fem gays are just "so annoying". Here's a tip: homophobes code their bullshit by complaining about how "annoying" gay people are. Frat douches covered in full-body paint drunkenly bellowing on college gameday? Totally fine. Twinks with the audacity to shout "yaaaas" at a party? So. Annoying.
>>
>>7231030
I think the kind of gays that say 'yaaassss' or 'slaaaaaaay' and make a show of being gay really are super annoying though.
>>
>>7231099
And if I'd ever seen you complain about straight, evil, people acting straight all the time, I might not think you deserve to be skinned alive for telling that lie of yours.
>>
>>7231099
But these gay dudes don't do this in quiet office settings or whatever, they do it when there's a reason to actually say "yaaaas" or "slaaaaay". It's not forced, it's who they are and how they like to express themselves.

They aren't walking into libraries doing this. So why is it "annoying"?
>>
>>7231155
You can't expect a straight infection to give a shit about what's real or right. It goes against their genetics.
>>
>Annoying Things Straight People Do

Breathe

Exist

Live

To name a few.
>>
>>7223079
kek this nigga the type of guy who has no friends, lives in his mums basemen and uses anime girls as his Facebook profile pictures

says stuff like "jennifer lawrence is only a 6/10 but i'd fap to her though"
>>
>>7231030
>Twinks with the audacity to shout "yaaaas" at a party? So. Annoying.

lol'd, i find fags annoying too though. and they're usually also complete bitches
>>
>>7231191
Straight people like this must lead a miserable life. Like it must be so painful to be intrinsically attracted to something you hate so much. It's like a self-hating gay
>>
>>7231203
Fem-dudes are funny as fuck and usually down for whatever. They make great going-out friends
>>
>>7231183
You have to be older than 18 to use this website
>>
>>7231218
i've only ever known about 4 fem gay dudes, all were complete sluts and bitches
>>
>>7231276
oop no 5, and he was a two faced bitch too

put me off them for life
>>
>>7231276
>>7231281
The 10+ fem dudes I've known are hilarious and good friends, some are best friends. It looks like my experiences cancel out yours

Or maybe anecdotal evidence shouldn't be used to judge an entire demographic
>>
>>7231327
>Or maybe anecdotal evidence shouldn't be used to judge an entire demographic
you literally just did that
>>
>>7218437
Why you guys hate heteros so much?
>>
>>7231356
rekt
>>
>>7231360
Because why not?
>>
>>7231327
you're literally the only person who thinks fem gays aren't bitchy faggots

wouldn't surprise me if you were one with how defensive you're getting
>>
>>7231356
I was pointing out how it was bullshit that you did the exact same thing by doing the exact same thing

>>7231379
They aren't tho. Wouldn't surprise me if you were one of those who just *hate* drama but causes it all the time. I mean you're the one going around making enemies with gay dudes
>>
>>7231360
Because observational skills?
>>
>>7231360
Hets smell
>>
File: 1478802632598.jpg (74KB, 342x427px) Image search: [Google]
1478802632598.jpg
74KB, 342x427px
As a straight guy who goes to gay bars quite often it will always be so vexing and stupefying that other straights goto these places and get mad when cruised on.

Fucking stay home you secret gay bashers.
>>
>>7231526
Follow your own advice straighty
>>
>>7231526
WHY DO STRAIGHT PEOPLE COME TO /LGBT/

IT'S LIKE IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE BUT BROWSE /O/
>>
>>7231001
If you're actually bisexual then that's ok.

If you're a straight person who just jumps into the rainbow train by spouting bullshit because you want to feel special too, then fuck off.
>>
>>7231545
Being straight on /lgbt/ should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>7231531
I go with LGBT friends, not like I'm there to fucking pick up women.

>>7231545
I'm not a /pol/ poster posting bait and saying slurs.
>>
>>7231545
a lot of "straights" are here for the occasional feminine penis.

It's not gay to get fucked in the ass if the guy has long hair and is wearing panties
>>
>>7231585
>I go with LGBT friends, not like I'm there to fucking pick up women.
Your presence there is literally a danger to every LGBT individual in that club, and your incredibly foolish and naive friends should punish themselves for bringing you along.
>>
>>7231617
A danger? I blend in like some hetro Manchurian Candidate. Well I moved to some shithole w/o an active nightlife let alone a gay scene. So, rejoice anon
>>
>>7231641
>A danger?
You're straight.
How is that not a danger to LGBT people?
>>
So, straights aren't allies anymore? Were they ever? Are they a mortal enemy then?
>>
>>7231641
not really a danger, but once straight guys start going to gay bars they always ruin them because then you have to start asking before hitting on anyone, and avoiding that is like the #1 reason to go to a gay bar in the first place.
>>
>>7231652
I don't know, look at history and you tell me.
>>
>>7231682
You wouldn't exist if straights didn't breed to create you. Show some appreciation.
>>
File: 1462332293774.jpg (81KB, 607x437px) Image search: [Google]
1462332293774.jpg
81KB, 607x437px
>>7219279
That's what happens when society pampers an individual into a spoiled little shit inside an adult's body.
>>
>>7231652
Straights have never been our allies.
They're all violent savages who will one day kill us all without remorse.

All LGBT people who are friends with straight people are filthy traitors.
>>
>>7231707
Eat shit and kill yourself, straight.
>>
>>7230837
>DSM
-Lacks a lot of necessary objectivity to qualify as a scientific resource, which is why one of its largest critics is the U.S. government through the NIMH, and why it can't be cited in court the way an actual scientific resource can.
-Since the DSM moved towards objective classifications of certain disorders based on behaviorally-observable impairments (in an effort to not be rendered entirely irrelevant as the Feds kept tossing their shit out), homosexuality would have been reclassified by now anyway much like the lesser non-noteworthy paraphilias.
>>
>>7218437
it's like showing someone chopsticks and having them ask which one is the knife and which one is the fork
>>
File: top_kek_3.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
top_kek_3.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>7219051
MY SIDES
>>
>>7231360
I think most people do it to vent out frustration and pain, even if it's wrong.

We-- ... Well. *I* don't. In actuality I don't. If I hate you, it's certainly not because you're straight. I personally hate and love everybody equally depending on their personality, things they've done to me, etc, not their identification, gender, orientation, etc; if you're a shit person to me, your gender, orientation, etc changing would not change my views. And it really disgusts me when people do otherwise, for example some VA some time ago was getting shit on and then she said something like "Who says I'm straight...?" and literally ALL those haters starting salivating "omg im so sorry i take it all back yassss queeen slayyyy"

The problem here is we keep refusing to see eachother as people, we see gays rather than gay PEOPLE, we see trannies rather than trans PEOPLE, even outside of lgbt context, we see rightists rather than right PEOPLE, leftists rather than left PEOPLE, asians rather than asian PEOPLE, etc

BUT

sometimes I make jokes of straight people because it feels good. Not gonna lie. Sometimes you can't take being all goody two shoes assertive no more and gotta let some steam off. If straight people can make fun of queeries why can't I joke a little and vent my frustrations in private too? Shit, it's bad, it's wrong, it's not how things should be dealt with, but sometimes sharing dat feel of familiarity "iktf" lifts you up a bit.

I do fucking hate the fact that /lgbt/ is heading down the tumblr DOWN WITH CIS road though. I fucking hate extremities. I fucking hate people with heads shoved up their asses. Lately I only ever see extreme leftists or extreme rightists, blue or red, when in actuality I think being something like purple wouldn't hurt that much.
>>
File: Philosopher-King-Plato.jpg (33KB, 567x340px) Image search: [Google]
Philosopher-King-Plato.jpg
33KB, 567x340px
>>7231155
The femqueer is nothing more than a mindless slut fit only for satisfying the immediate sexual desires of other men. He is capable of discussing only the most vapid and irrelevant of topics, and shows little intellectual rigor or discipline. His sole purpose on this earth is to garner attention, both sexual and social. This purpose manifests itself in a blatant display of faggotry at all times, and bombastic and exaggerated outbursts of emotion such as:

>YAAAAAAAASSSSS
>GO GURL SLAAAAAAAY
>OMG QUEEEEEEEN

This behavior is not simply "annoying", but also a threat to homosexual youth everywhere. The more youth who observe such behavior, the more youth who deem it normal or desirable, then the more youth who adopt such behavior. We must recognize the femqueer for what he is: a disgrace, an annoyance, a blot on human civilization. For if we do not, we have damned a thousand generations to suffer the plague of eternal faggotry.
>>
Since this is a straightie h8ing thread, rather than blaming outrageous flaming faggots for making us look bad, why aren't we blaming straighties for looking at us badly in the first place?

You hate straights so much, yet you still constantly fall back on their approval and rules.
>>
>>7231526
>As a straight guy
trap fetish detected
>>
>>7233043
This. Just this over and over.
Amen.
>>
Does /lgbt/ hate straight people?
>>
>>7233389
This was literally just asked >>7231360
...and answered
>>7233043
>>
>>7231712
From a straight guy who just wandered into the wrong board: well said.

I've been trying to illustrate this point many times to many people and I haven't managed to get it as concise as you.

I blame normalfag straight guys who need a woman who is not just diminutive in stature to them, but in mentality, keeping them in as much of a dependent, child-like mindset as possible in order to soothe their insecure egos. It's like, damn guys, maybe if we raised our standards and started expecting women to be as intelligent as us, they just might rise to the fucking occasion and become respectable humans somewhere down the road.
>>
>>7231707
>Implying I want to exist
>>
>>7231155
>So why is it "annoying"?
Why shouldn't it be?
I treat gay people like anyone else, I'm not going to force a smile and pretend I totally love your personality just because you're gay.
It's like someone with a really annoying laugh, or a clown honking his bike horn and flapping his long shoes around.
Like, sure, okay, that's just that dude's laugh, he can't help that, and that other dude's just a clown, he's just doing his job.
But that doesn't mean it's not fucking annoying to hear it.
It is my opinion that it is annoying.
If you don't share that opinion, that's okay, but telling someone they shouldn't have a certain opinion is ignorant as fuck.

Also it's the whole I AM GAY AS HELL, PROUD OF IT, AND I NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW thing.
I don't like other straight dudes bragging about how they got "so much pussy" or how they'd "totally fuck that chick", because it's annoying and it's like, okay, great, you're straight. That's your whole personality. That's you. You're just "that guy who likes putting his penis in vaginas". It's the same thing with super camp people. Like, yeah, I get it. You're gay. You're super in my face about how gay you are, and never miss an opportunity to tell others that you're gay. In today's world, this no longer achieves the goal of normalizing homosexuality, instead it's clinging to the idea of the gay being "different". In addition to making their sexuality their entire identity, these guys are reinforcing the homophobic belief that gay guys are super insanely girly and obnoxious and just talk about dicks and being gay all the time.
>>
>>7233389
No, I hate LGBT people. It's just that straight people and I don't generally understand each other, so I have to hang around pole-smokers.
>>
>>7233600
Uh..huh.
Are we now responsible for the women who don't meet your standards?
Women are responsible for themselves and nothing else. The unattractive, physically, mentally, emotionally, are left with men(and women) who will settle for them.
The best we take for ourselves.

If women want to be what you two think women want to be then they would be. As a matter of fact a good chunk of socieity bitches eternally about women not being what you two wish they were. Problem is that the people who bitch about it aren't like that either and only want women to be like that as some kind of "AH HAH! WE HAVE WOMEN WHO ARE LIKE THAT" sort of thing..
Or they just want women like that who they can fuck.

In conclusion.
Find the women who are like that, and fuck, befriend and lionize the women who are like that. Don't shit on all other women for not living up to your personal fantasy of what women should be you sad waste of spunk
>>
>>7233389
Because many gays live with psychological scars after unrequited love to straights.
>>
>>7218437
PRODUCING OFFSPRING OUT OF NOWHERE

REEEEE
>>
>>7233718
Everyone should be held to a certain standard of perfection, though. It's the only thing that prevents hordes of women from turning into feminist ham demons who place the blame for all their problems on the pseudo-Freudian, pseudo-Marxist idea of dominant men (the patriarchy).
>>
"drunk bi curious women".

such a fucking clit tease. when a drunk hot straight girl starts making out with you at party. then doesn't follow through once I've got all worked up.
>>
>>7233718
>Find the women who are like that, and fuck, befriend and lionize the women who are like that
What do you think I do in my everyday life?
I don't just bitch about my problems on an anonymous image board, if I feel that the world could use a push in a different direction, I make sure to give it a good push whenever I can, depending on how important the direction is to me.

>Don't shit on all other women for not living up to your personal fantasy of what women should be you sad waste of spunk
So, I shouldn't expect women to be logical, responsible, confident, and strong-willed? I should be proud to see women who are flighty, emotionally-driven, meek, timid, and passive?
Sorry, no dice. I actually have a higher opinion of what women are capable of.
I think everyone could be better, men included. To settle for less is to give up on improvement, to give up on humanity, by saying NOPE WE'RE PERFECT WE SHOULD NEVER CHANGE.
>>
File: ROM, s.k.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ROM, s.k.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>7233832
Good lord.
Based on how I see typical women act with their close friends, how they act while drunk, and ESPECIALLY how they act with their close friends while drunk, I can only imagine how frustrating this must be.

>One thorough makeout and groping later:
>Hey, you're not a bad kisser, how about we take a drive over to my place and-
>OMG I'm not like a lesbian! LOL I was just having fun teasing those boys over there!
>Oh...
>>
>>7233790
>It's the only thing that prevents hordes of women from turning into feminist ham demons who place the blame for all their problems on the pseudo-Freudian, pseudo-Marxist idea of dominant men (the patriarchy).

You just fucking put the blame for all women acting in a way you don't like on some nebulous het male patriarchy.
As for feminists?
The fact that men don't like them and basically all normal women are skeeved out by them in spite of how much clout the worst of those kinds of people have in media and academia should tell you something.
>>
File: big_18842735.jpg (120KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
big_18842735.jpg
120KB, 1000x703px
>When they say 'LGBT folk'
>>
File: 1473473436667.gif (328KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1473473436667.gif
328KB, 1000x773px
>>7218502
>>
>>7218555

>being this sensitive and PC

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
>>
>>7218954

Kys faggot

>>
File: griffon_by_famosity-d7bs5ho.png (112KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
griffon_by_famosity-d7bs5ho.png
112KB, 800x492px
>>7219051

Top kek
>>
>>7219406
gr9 b9 m9
>>
>>7219406

Just grabecause him by his boipucci DESU pham
>>
>>7221227
iirc, private business under 10 employees can refuse service to anyone for any reason
>>
File: 1475638289397.png (720KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475638289397.png
720KB, 900x900px
>>7219679

>I really hate it when a straight girl finds out I'm gay and wants me to be their gay bestpet.

Literally triggers me.
>>
File: CWeYnAzWsAQ5yGW-1.png (78KB, 232x222px) Image search: [Google]
CWeYnAzWsAQ5yGW-1.png
78KB, 232x222px
>>7219236

If someone did this to me i would probably rage IRL -- Rorschach Romanov style -- and tell them to kill themselves.
>>
>>7220067

>Straight guy here [Leftist pontification]

Mcfucking kill yourself
>>
>>7220139

There's an MLP artist (cis female) I like on DA who lists her sexuality as 'pansexual' but ONLY draws straight and lesbian ships.

>MFW
>>
>>7234333
>>7219679
And then girls wonder why straight guys can't just be friends with them without wanting to fuck them.
It's like, no shit, they're the only ones who want to be friends with you BECAUSE they want to fuck you, otherwise you'd have nobody but your catty infighting female friends.
>Doesn't want to fuck me + isn't part of the catty girl world = perfect best friend!
Forgot the part of the equation where you're part of the catty girl world that gay dudes want no part of.
>>
>>7220569

Are people really that retarded? That's like going to Europe and complaining that there's 'too many White people'
>>
>>7226537

>Doubting bisexuality.

So much this.

>>7226826

How about you fucking fuck off nigger
>>
>"but anon, you don't act gay"

every fucking time
>>
>>7227532

If this ever happens to me, I will slap that bitch

Stories like that make me think women's suffrage was a mistake. Never trust the eternal female.
>>
>>7234373
how doesn't that make sense...she can self insert herself into the girl dating a guy or the girl dating a girl
>>
>>7231030

> "I love gay people but hate fags"

>Like there's a "good" way to be gay and fem gays are just "so annoying". Here's a tip: homophobes code their bullshit by complaining about how "annoying" gay people are. Frat douches covered in full-body paint drunkenly bellowing on college gameday? Totally fine. Twinks with the audacity to shout "yaaaas" at a party? So. Annoying.

I literally unironically believe this. Lisping, 'stereotypical' gays make me physically cringe.
>>
>>7231155

Because it's disgustingly unattractive.
>>
>>7231360

We don't. Only prog entryists do.
>>
>>7226537
>>7234416
I used to doubt bisexuality, claiming that it was just a transitional phase.
Now I'm bicurious, and I totally get how one could go all-in for both teams.
Only thing holding me back from more homo experiences or perhaps even a relationship is my aversion to anal. Don't like giving, don't like receiving, for neither men nor women.
Cocks turn me on like crazy, but I just don't mess with the inside of butts. The outside of butts is fine though, and I actually like large buttcheeks and the concept of hotdogging is hot. I just... smells, you know? And cleanliness? And just the concept in general. Bonerkill.
>>
File: 1473739079232.png (730KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1473739079232.png
730KB, 1200x1400px
>>7231652

>allies

SJW detected
>>
>>7234490
>I just... smells, you know? And cleanliness?
fuckin' hell
fuck around in the shower, nerd
>>
>>7231738

WTF are these comments? It's like bizarro /pol/. should we start [[[bracketing]]] straight names?
>>
File: E.T._3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
E.T._3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7234319

Now THAT'S what I call shitposting.
>>
File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>7234458

I want stallion on stallion fap material! That's why!
>>
>>7234386
I refused to believe that as well until I saw it with my own eyes.

>Dude, I'm not gay! Can't you fucking tell?!

Uh, no, man, you're at a gay bar.
>>
>>7233144
Checked.

Well said.

My current bf is great and far from queeny, but he does drop these phrases on occasion.
>>
>girls want gay guys as friends
>you look at dick girls
>Like never had a female friend
Wtf. Where's my hag harem?
>>
>>7234690
having petfags is not as "in" as it was 10-15 years ago. Partly because straight guys stopping being so afraid of gays and realized they could have gay friends without having their assholes penetrated.

There still are some hags running around these days, but they aren't as ordinary as they were before
>>
>>7220569
>>7234386
>>7234609
I only get "bitchy" if they don't fuck off after the initial advance, or if they touch me, not to mention it's annoying as shit when you assume anyone and everyone who goes to a bar, gay or otherwise, wants to hook up.
>>
>be quiet closet trans minding my business
>straight girls walk up to me whilst at uni
>suddenly get all these loud strangers praising me for being a male wearing makeup and “pulling“ it off
>fat ugly bitch mentions friend is gay and asks if i'm a top even though the obvious couldn't be clearer
>somehow end up hanging out with all of them after studies cringing at their overuse of fem queer phrases..
>>
>>7233600
Here's a spoiler: they do, there's a reason for why on societies where women are actually mistreated they enter more the fields of hard science.
>>
>>7230981
Not gay enough, n8
Encounter this all the time as a bi guy when prowling the gay bar.
I feel like the only black guy at a redneck bar, except nobody wants to kill me and some of them want to fuck me.
>>
File: 1476801342823-1.jpg (74KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
1476801342823-1.jpg
74KB, 300x384px
>>7231545
>implying you need to own a car to enjoy how they work, look, sound, etc.and appreciate them for this
>heterophobe detected
Am I encroaching on your safe space?
>>
>>7231545
It's like going to the zoo. Sometimes it's entertaining to look and laugh at the strange creatures we normal people share this earth with.
>>
>>7234384
>implying there aren't countless tight catty gay knitting circles with even more infighting and bitchiness than your average female clique
>>
>>7234506
PLEASE GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN
FIVE STAR MEME
>>
>>7235222
nice trips, but I think that's a fair assumption.
Granted, the unsolicited touching and persistence is crossing a line but bars are a very common place to try to hook up, especially if it is a loud dance environment.
>>
>>7234506
>It's like bizarro /pol/.
Indeed. And I worked very hard to make it just as hateful.

Now if only all cishets would fuck off until I'm done transforming this place into a hateful bitter hellhole.
or just fuck off forever, even better.
>>
File: tumblr_o39zw9ZH2K1r2g7mto2_540.jpg (28KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o39zw9ZH2K1r2g7mto2_540.jpg
28KB, 540x304px
>>7222347
>FUCKING TRIGGERED
I have had to cease making friends with "Straight" Men all together, if they even fucking exist.

I can handle another bad ass long term bromance turning into "Oh, so hey i'm horny and you have an ass".
Jesus fucking christ you're friends with my Husband what is wrong with you?
>>
>>7234506
>>7237265
Fuck it let's do this.
>>
>>7237265
Can we edit Ben Garrison comics to call [[[them]]] out?
>>
>>7237451
With the right skills, we can.
>>
>>7235359
how did they clock you if you were 'pulling it off'?
>>
>>7237516
Straight way of saying >"Bitch you're a fucking step away from a hon but i just want you to think i have magical lgbt senses"
>>
>>7237103
I'll bet you shitpost on /k/ too
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 303x166px
>>7237154
>>
>>7237284
Yeah but if someone is trying to hook up it's generally pretty obvious, and it's really annoying when I'm just trying to be the open minded straight friend who is giving off literally zero vibes and some fairy won't fuck off.
>>
>>7218437
GET OUT TUMBLRFAGS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7241308
Now you know what women go through not only at bars but everywhere
>>
>>7241614
Fuck off.
>>
>>7241614
Yes, poor women, must suck being the most privileged group in western society.
>>
>>7241614
I can see how it would be annoying for lesbians but for the majority of women who are straight it's a major benefit to have people of the opposite sex throwing themselves at you. Now I understand most of them view it as an inconvenience but that's because they've never experienced the other side of the coin, having to make all the moves yourself and being treated as a nuisance if you approach the wrong person.
>>
File: 1474000660701.jpg (10KB, 171x176px) Image search: [Google]
1474000660701.jpg
10KB, 171x176px
>>7218502
>Straight guy here.
>>
>>7231155
Because it's popular to see it as such, and because these people who try so hard to seem boring and straight cannot accept anyone else embracing the identity of which they fear being so much. They'll often adapt an "us vs them" mentality and stop seeing other human beings as people because of what they see on the surface, and the justify their obvious willful ignorance by saying that they're probably only surface deep anyway, as if the world is ever that simple lmao. Yet these people have never been, known or liked the people they so vigilantly hate, they just assume they're always right and refuse to even consider having an open mind.

I'm more tired of pretentious snooty wannabe straights that think they're better because they look down their nose at everyone than some twinky teen wearing pink and listening to gaga. They're usually the same people that bitch about nobody taking the time to understand them or see them for who they are on the inside, but they'll view everyone else as surface deep NPCs not worth their time in a world where they are the most important.
>>
>>7218502

Bi guy here. It's not always that black and white. Some guys are switches.

>>7218769

Woman on top is a hot sex position. Too bad trans girls aren't into it. Some crossdressers tho...

>>7226537

It's just easier not to come out to them until you have to.
>>
>>7222347
>Be me
> Hanging out with best friend after working out
>Smoking weed together ( I don't smoke alot of it. Weed isn't really my thing.)
> Texting a guy I really like on snapchat.
>Suddenly friend gently turns my head and kisses me.
>wtf.jpg
>Friend soon climbs over his bed on to my chair and straddle me. Never breaking the kiss.
> More confused than anything. Dick stuck in semi hard status as if asking me for orders.
>I check my phone for the time when friend suddenly remembers he has to pick up his son.
> Friend leaves after weird, half heard explanation.

Fucking "straight"guys are weird
>>
>>7242683
>I check my phone for the time
Are you autistic or something?
>>
>>7241776
>>7241753
>>7241635
I want /r9k/ to leave.
>>
>>7221121
That's all my local gay bar is oh and also the most disgusting gay guys ever old and creepy to boot plus are drag queens are trannies and not the holy shit they pass trannies the omg that fucking hon trannies I just want a place to go where I can get my ass grabbed while drinking a Cosmo.

Let's just say don't ever go to new begginings in Johnson city unless you want to watch breeders take over the dance floor and get straight girls grinding into you cause there drunk and you have a dick. My first exposure to gay clubs was much better so mabye I'm being a prissy queen but I feel like a gay bar should have some gay guys at least.

>>7221661
Lol try when you've been molested at a young age all family members blame it for me being gay.

>>7234386
So much this.

>>7234690
Try dating actual guys they will come out in droves oh and get mad when you fuck the hottest single guy they had a crush on. Sorry bitch he likes cock not my fault your straight "gaydar" isn't as good as you think.

That's another thing harpies thinking they are entitled to hot guys and asking them why are you gay over and over.
>>
>>7226537
>Doubting bisexuality
If anything I doubt heterosexuality and homosexuality. I reckon 99% of the population are bisexual to some extent.
>>
>>7227532
Maybe they're asking you as a friend, not as a gay man?
>>
>>7230365
I don't know where you're from, but I've legitimately not come across this since primary school. I'm pretty sure that in 2016 most people are able to comment on the appearance of people of the same gender quite readily. Shit, even down the pub you'll hear 40 something year old blokes say "he's a good looking lad though" about some football player on the telly.
>>
>>7218437
There's a dominant partner in almost every relationship. That's all they're asking. I'm always the bitch. No reason to lie about it.
>>
>fags wondering why they're disliked
>make up assumptions about “the straight people”
>>
>>7243040
To understand your enemies, you have to think like them.
>>
>>7244089
>>
>>7242787
I was getting bored desu.
>>
>>7218476
>>automatically thinking you want to bang them as soon as they discover you're queer

This 1000x times over. Nothing annoys me more, I mean get over yourself you're not that good looking
>>
>>7242793
Society literally exists to protect and coddle women. Men are oppressed just as much as women, if not moreso, the key difference is when women are oppressed/sad/upset/have their ego bruised *people actually give a shit.*

It starts at birth.

>Little boy cries
"Be a man!"

>Little girl cries
"Everyone stop, she's unhappy, world stop rotating, birds stop singing, sun don't you dare rise in the east, we have to fix this."
>>
>>7230934
No mushrooms are
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.