[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Anal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16

How did it feel the first time you took it up the ass? Have you ever taken someone else's anal virginity? How'd they react?

Bonus question, have you ever fucked a "Straight" guy in the ass?

I never found it particularly painful or anything like that. A little awkward and uncomfortable but that's why lube's there to aide with your soon to be broken in bunghole. Yet there's always all these horror stories about how much it hurts. I'm curious as to whether or not anyone on here has actually experienced such misfortune.
>>
Give me some real good greentext stories, anons. Details are important.
>>
>>7217736
I second this
>>
>>7217890
>bean me
>am the home of sexual
>boyfriend butt sex me
>>
>>7217711
>fuck bf with mushroom cock after day out, movies, ect
>popcorn shells in pooper
>am too rough because crystal meth makes me horny
>break his anal ring open, blood everywhere, clenching down, shits self
>shitting self lacerates my dick with popcorn kernals, rubs shit in wound
>pull out, mushroom cock prolapses anus, but its wrapped around it still
>Go to er, mixing our blood from the bleeding ass and bleeding dick gaurentees he gets aids, as well as the shit causing an infection in us both
>my dick has to be amputated from infection, my bf has part of his anus removed due to infection and now has a stoma

anal ruined my life.
>>
>>7220361
#StillABetterLoveStoryThanTwilight
>>
>>7220361
don't forget the best part
>test positive for syphilis and full blown AIDS afterwards
>>
File: 1407301770320.jpg (127KB, 579x519px) Image search: [Google]
1407301770320.jpg
127KB, 579x519px
>>7220297
Good story op made me cum buckets.
>>
>>7217711
Lesbian here, so probably not who you intended to ask, but here goes,

>have weird, fetishy furry gf in early college
>always bugging me to let her fuck me up the ass with one of those bad dragon dildos
>eventually get worn down and agree if she goes slow and stops if/when I ask
>she spends an insane amount of time very lovingly lubing up my ass and fingering me and getting me ready
>I want to back out because this isn't bad, but it's not good either
>start to get up off the bed
>she pushes me back down gently and literally growls at me
>she continues on with the fingering and eventually asks if I'm ready
>agree mostly just to get it over with already
>she starts using pic related
>once again, not bad but not good
>then she starts fingering my clit too
>HOLY SHIT
>she starts literally howling, almost kills it for me, but it's just too good
>never thought I would like anal, but anal penetration + clit stimulation is fantastic

I broke up with her shortly after just because I can't into the furry thing and she had weird control issues. I would love to find someone else willing to fuck me with a normal dildo, but anal play is just an odd thing for lesbians to be into, you know? I haven't been able to work up the bravery to ask any current partners.
>>
File: 00357_full.jpg (557KB, 791x1000px) Image search: [Google]
00357_full.jpg
557KB, 791x1000px
>>7220498
Forgot pic like idiot
>>
>>7220498
I would do it for you dear.....I'm VERY much a pleaser =) Plus, I kinda enjoy the dynamic of being rough as hell with sex, but cuddly afterwards...not sure if you are into that.
>>
>>7217711
First time I did it was terrible, it was in the back of an RV, the guy was short, greasy, and had a small dick. He didn't ease me into it at all, he went full speed immediately. Fucking hurt, apparently he didn't hear me when I said so. He finished in 2 minutes. I tried to talk to him about it afterward but he just laid there turned in the opposite direction ignoring me. Moping or some shit. Ended up complaining about it for a couple minutes and right before I was about to get up and start walking home he calls up his friend for advice, then makes me talk to him. After I got dropped off he cried to me about it over text about how inconsiderate I was to his feelings and how I was a bitch about things.
>>
>>7220498
>Lesbian here, so probably not who you intended to ask

Honestly, I just appreciate the genuine answer regardless of who's giving it, so thank you.

>>7220507
Jesus fuck. I know that's listed as small but it still looks like it could hollow you out.
>>
>>7220585
lgbt dating other mentally disturbed people...? shocking.
>>
>>7220600
Yep. Thankfully, she went slow and gentle despite the alpha werewolf nonsense, but you can really feel the knot and it's not something I personally can enjoy.
>>
Only only took in the ass once. It was almost amazing except he kept going 'too deep' and if felt uncomfortable when he'd hit the end of the tunnel.

Not like he was big or anything either. I dunno if it was a 'virgin' thing, a position thing, or if there is such a thing as a 'shallow ass'.
>>
>>7220663
nah, its just the ass literally is not made for penis.
>>
hasn't happened to me yet lol
>>
Haven't done it yet myself, but maybe this would be a good place to ask.

I've had the urge to finger mine for a while now, but I'm a little nervous to do it. Anyone have any advice? Male if that helps.
>>
>>7217711

>Have you ever taken someone else's anal virginity?

I'm a mostly straight dude but my best friend junior year was gay and a hardcore hairless twink-mode type and I had been getting interested in traps lately. He kinda flirted with me a bit so once when he was at my house we decided to do it. It felt really good but when I got all the way in he let out this moan in a dude voice and it totally turned me off, I went limp practically instantly. I kinda regret it and sometimes think about it when I jerk off. Wish I would have at least finished, for the experience. He just wasn't girly enough.
>>
File: tumblr_o48mjeiLqW1s0zoano1_400.jpg (19KB, 400x466px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o48mjeiLqW1s0zoano1_400.jpg
19KB, 400x466px
>>7220703

do it in the shower.

the first time i took it in the ass it was very intense and very exciting. i had fucked a guy a couple of times before so i knew what to expect but the guy i fucked had been playing with toys so his ass was kind of loosened up.
when i got fucked i had never really done anything with it before except a finger. long story short, fingers are smaller than cocks. it hurt a lot and my ass actually bled afterwards. not a lot and it stopped almost immediately, but enough to scare me. the guy who fucked me apologized and said that it had happened before with other guys. we had used lube and a condom, but thick cocks and tight asses can cause tearing. it was painful for a few days afterward when i took a shit but it eventually healed and i went on to get fucked again about two weeks later and it didn't bleed that time and it hasn't bled since then. i think you learn how to relax after the first few times.

the secret is to clench down tight right before they are going to enter you and then relax right as they are pushing in. the clenching down first tires out the muscle or something so that when you relax and they push in, it is able to stretch more easily. not sure why, but it works.

also, practice on a toy with lube before you actually do it with a guy so you will know what to expect. your body's natural reaction is to tighten up involuntarily when it feels it is being invaded and this can hurt a lot, (like a muscle cramp) so learning how to relax it makes a big difference.

make sure your first time is with someone who is kind and understanding and who will stop if it is painful for you. you don't want a drunk guy pounding your ass if it hasn't relaxed. you could actually do a lot of damage if you don't go slow, use lube (and a condom) and stop if anything feels painful. the pain will subside within a minute or so unless there is something very wrong.
>>
>>7220703
Yes, file your nails down... if you bleed in your ass, you risk a blood infection which is fatal
>>
>>7217711
Once upon a time
> be me and friends
> young teens in early 00's
> like marijuana a lot
> "hey """"bro""""" let's just smoke so until we possibly can't smoke more tonight
> unbelievably baked, awake on the power of caffeine
> very sexual scene happens in some movie we had running in the background
> homo scene
> friend seems intently interested, absentmindedly rubs himself to erection

> point it out jokingly
> immediate backpedaling withexcuses on how he was just high.bitmap
> "it's okay me too"
> fade to black
>>
>>7220773
Thanks, anon, appreciate all the advice. Especially the clenching, I can see that literally saving my ass down the line. From the way you describe it I'm even more excited now.

>>7220774
Yikes, good thing I keep my nails as short as possible. But I'll keep that in mind and take precautions. Thanks a lot, anon.
>>
>>7220839
Yeah, no problem.....also, try getting a bit of ginger root, slice the skin off and put it inside...it helps relax the anal walls so you can stretch more...just shove it inside, let it sit for a bit.
>>
>>7220888
>This can't be true
>It is

Well... I don't know about the painful aspects I've read about... but I'll keep that in mind too.
>>
File: IMG_2471.jpg (44KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2471.jpg
44KB, 700x420px
>>7217711
I haven't had anal sex (I'd really like to but I'm single) but I play with toys for several years and so I'm used to it. Before I used to play with flexible dildos and the penetration itself felt really good.
Recently I bought (pic related) this solid vibrator to try to play with a prostate.
Jesus Christ I was uncontrollably moaning and it felt so much better it isn't even comparable to the penetration itself or basic masturbation. But... That time after I finished, there was blood even though I prepared myself with a plug, applied lube and I'm used to doing this stuff after all.
Next time (7-10 days later) I applied even more lube, put a vibrator in a condom and tried going more gentle.
Same. Thing.
I've been doing this several times because it feels so much good.
Yet it's the same thing each time: there is blood. I'm not sure why is it happening and I will appreciate an advice on how to prevent it.
I'm mtf
>>
1. 1st time up the ass
>It hurt obviously
>Had to go incredibly slow since my boyfriend is packing soda can girth
>Lotsa of bleeding ensued, was not a fun time what-so-ever

2. Ever take someone else's anal virginity

>Family member who I would do gay stuff with wanted to ride my dick for practice
>he was apparently messing with a 17 year old (we were 14) and the dude was big
>took it fine, he had no ass though so it hurt being ridden by him

>Neighborhood friend and buddy who ended up becoming my boyfriend
>his dick was way bigger than mine and I was afraid to take it
>he told me taking it wasn't a big deal
>offers to prove it
>sits on my dick, only spit for lube, no prep
>Proceeds to hop off my dick squealing like Goofy and hopping bow legged to the toilet(funniest memory ever)

>Coworker at fast food chain
>looks like a 12 year old
>actually just high schooler who got his working papers
>everyone bullies and bosses him around
>he is still in the closet
>always wants a ride home
>relationship was on hold due to some drama and I was horny
>little dude wanted to taste dick once
>let him suck me in the back of my suv
>start fingering him
>hes drooling so much on my dick and his ass smells clean so I lift him up and throw him over the bench of the seat
>he starts wriggling around like hes coming out of a daze
>press cock head against his ass
>"w-w-wai-!"
>pop my head in
>his body goes limp and he sounds like hes gargling or something
>pound him into oblivion
>cum in his ass (condoms suck and are a waste to use on a virgin sorry)
I stopped talking to him shortly after. Found a new job never looked back. He's tried hitting me up on fb half a dozen times but he's no longer a cute short pale little brother type. He's a 6'2" stoner with face piercings. Sometimes I fear I ruined him but when I remember that busted nut, WORTH.
>"Straight"

I only fuck with "Straight" dudes. Sexually repressed people are leagues better in bed.
>>
The first cock in my ass was a black guy with a 4.5" cock. I had already used bigger toys on me but having a guy fuck you, even if he is only 4.5", is still a lot better. He had pre-cum streaming out of me like a river. (he was the first cock I sucked, too about three weeks before).

The next guy who fucked me had a strangely shaped cock, maybe because he had partial ED. The head of his cock was very small and soft but the shaft got girthier the closer it got to his body. So going in was fine but getting balls-deep was pretty painful at first.

Looking back I don't think I took any guy's anal virginity. Most if not all the guys I met were older and experienced.
>>
File: 1282575867590.jpg (68KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1282575867590.jpg
68KB, 853x480px
>>7217711
I penetrated myself in the ass with small rounded cap when I was like 14 and it was unbearably painful, took 2 weeks and few more times to learn to relax and stretch myself a bit before I could enjoy it. I'd usually fap with something up my ass, not riding it.

Getting fucked for real still took some time to prepare and stretch and I couldn't handle it for more than ~5 min at first.
So yeah, NEVER rush it, even if its not the first time. Unless you fucked just few days ago you need to warm up and stretch first.

I'm "straight" aka closetted bi and havent been with anyone in years
>>
>>7221825
Are you that old guy who got bored of your wife and became a craiglist fag slut? Funny how you start to recognize people here.
>>
>>7220600
Yeah, a lot of the fantasy dildos start out pretty large because they're aimed at very specific markets. They're also expensive as fuck.

>>7220498
I have a bit of an interest in anal play, but I'm always too shy to bring it up with other lesbians as well. Most of them seem not only really vanilla, but really squeamish about things they're not into.
>>
>>7221625
>>Proceeds to hop off my dick squealing like Goofy and hopping bow legged to the toilet(funniest memory ever)
legit laughed imagining it
>>
>>7221835
I'm sure that description fits many guys here. I'm older but never got bored with my wife.
>>
>>7220618
What's the deal with the knot anyway in terms of how it feels? Like, is it just thicker so there's more pressure against your walls?

>>7220677
Explain the P-Spot's existence then

>>7221625
>press cock head against his ass
>"w-w-wai-!"
>pop my head in
>his body goes limp and he sounds like hes gargling or something
>pound him into oblivion
>cum in his ass

Sweet fuck I am extremely hard right now.
>>
>>7220888
Habanero peppers are also good for that.
>>
>>7221084
fuck i want one too now
>>
>>7222758
The "p spot" is literally your penis internal end, being squished from behind the walls of flesh. still has nerves cause still your sex organ.

This is like claiming a car battery with wires was designed to be a tazer....you can USE it as a tazer, but it wasn't the design intent.
>>
File: 1456840054646.png (112KB, 270x303px) Image search: [Google]
1456840054646.png
112KB, 270x303px
>>7222905
>The "p spot" is literally your penis internal end
>>
>>7222802
omg, yeah habaneros actually work great. they help your asshole become elastic
>>
>>7222915
you waant to do an actual reply? its anatomically true
>>
>>7222905
do you get off on publicly embarrassing yourself?
>>
>>7222932
DESU a smug anime girl is too good a response to the concentrated retardation that you're spewing.
>>
File: Prostatelead.jpg (96KB, 289x552px) Image search: [Google]
Prostatelead.jpg
96KB, 289x552px
>>7222932

>>7222933
>>7222943
this

the fact i went ahead and copy pasted the wikipedia entry picture for prostate is too much effort already
>>
>>7222919
>>7222802
or you can use actual antispasmodic meds that relax your guts
>>
"I think I'll try just the tip <3"

Then he slid his whole cock in and it hurt like shit and I was like
"I don't think I'm ready!!!"
And he stopped :(
The morning after though, I successfully took it and it was amazing. Like.. A-ma-zing.

I think what makes anal sex the best is when you're really in love with the person and things are going well in the relationship. Cause that makes you want to have them inside you even more.
>>
>>7222933
Would you like to give an explaination why this is wrong, rather than making silly statements like this? Anatomically the g spot is the sac where semen is stored which is right on the base of the internal shaft of the penis, and hitting it is like touching your dick, only since its inside and never touched, its far more sensitive...
>>
>>7222948
wow that rectum looks enormous
mine is like twice shorter
>>
>>7222959
> the g spot is the sac where semen is stored

wrong, the prostate is a gland that secretes the white fluid that's a part of precum and semen. Sperm is stored in your balls

>which is right on the base of the internal shaft of the penis

so is your bladder

>and hitting it is like touching your dick

incorrect, the prostate is not made out of erectile tissue and the feeling is nothing like touching your dick

> since its inside and never touched, its far more sensitive

wrong
>>
>>7222998
the balls first send it TO the gland.... I'm still correct

Bladder is ABOVE, in your midsection kinda

I said it was LIKE touching your dick, in that its an erogenous zone. Are you saying its not? Also I never said it was erectile tissue, I said it was part of the same system, just like your anus is not the same thing as your intestine, but is still part of your digestive system.

organs which arent touched much are more sensative, and internal things AREN'T touched much
>>
I never did full anal before and this guy tried to shove his dick in my ass really hard and fast one time and now I have like a piece of skin or something hanging from my hole.

Idk if it's cause he teared something or what but it doesn't hurt it's just been there for over two months. It looks ugly and I really want it to go away, anybody here know what this is, or have any advice? Please help, thank you.
>>
>>7223034
you were kinda slow with googling all that, your original point

>The "p spot" is literally your penis internal end

is still wrong I'm afraid. Unless your english isn't that good and you simply wanted to say that the prostate is a part of the reproductive system.
>>
>>7223040
Anal can cause small benign tumors to develop actually.

polyps
>>
>>7223040
Could be a pile or hemorrhoid. If you've tried Preparation H and it didn't go away, just see a doctor.
>>
>>7222758
>Explain the P-Spot's existence then
I'm really baffled about it myself, why is it hidden inside when it feels sooo good?
>>
>>7223108
No Pain, No Gain. ;)
>>
>>7223078
>>7223087
So I should definitely try preperation h ? It doesn't have any side effects or anything?

Fuck, this makes me so mad I haven't even had anal and my ass is already fucked. would this thing be a huge turn off for guys? Like if a guy saw this small piece of skin on my asshole would he want to stop, even if I was topping?

I fucking hate the piece of shit that did this to me, after I told him no.
>>
>>7223087
Also, how do I bring this up to a doctor? Do I just say "hey there's something up with my asshole can you check it out?" God that sounds embarrassing. My doctors a woman too which makes it worse.
>>
>>7217711
The first few times it hurt like hell. But after 4 or 5 sessions you get used to it and it starts feeling good. I'm at the point where I can't cum unless I feel his knot in my backdoor
>>
>>7223157
Just go in for a full physical and when asked if you've noticed any changes or irregularities with your body just go "Well, I've actually had this... like, this piece of skin that sort of hangs from my anus for a bit and I don't know what the Hell it is but I'm concerned".
>>
>>7223157
hahaha. Just admit you are a fag, say buttsex gave you a butt problem.
>>
>>7223139
It's a health issue for you, but it should be easily treatable if its just external hemorrhoid, go see a doc. If you leave it like this it might get worse, it will become painful to sit and require a surgery.
>>
>>7223157
Go see a proctologist - they deal with rectal problems.

>>7223213
They dont care, they've seen worse things.
I recall a story of one idiot who inserted a pool ball inside his ass and couldnt gret it out, now THAT caused laughter in the entire department of a hospital.
>>
>>7223199
>>7223213
>>7223220
Thank you all for your advice, guess I have to nut up and make an appointment. Shit, I don't even have insurance yet.
>>
>>7223244
I'll see if there's one in my area, thanks.

Wow, a pool ball. I wonder what the story behind that one is.
>>
>>7223267
No story really, he was horny and lubbed up and shoved a ball inside before before realizing he wouldn't get it out. They had to perform a surgery to extract it, now his asshole is forever ruined.
Still better than one chick who fucked her ass with a bottle and died from internal bleeding on the next day.
>>
>>7223255
its ok, slicing off the tumors isn't THAT expensive, just 100$ a pop or so. Just make sure you do it, otherwise your butthole will seal up from tumors and it will start to decay, like this

Nobody saying being gay was easy.
>>
>>7223244
>>7223321
Has there ever been a case of this happening where the person with the item inside them didn't do so by choice?

Like, a man presenting in the ER with a crowbar lodged in his shitter by a loanshark?
>>
>>7223244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IulcfUm-cUM
>>
>>7223454
You sure that isn't syphillis?
>>
>>7223576
for a gay man, its called bragging rights

but technically, aids fueled cancer
>>
File: tumblr_o8ez72jilV1vwjxcuo1_1280.jpg (100KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8ez72jilV1vwjxcuo1_1280.jpg
100KB, 736x1104px
>>7221859
>>7220498

You need a passable pre-op mtf who happens to be lesbian or bi. Just that simple.

Pic related.
>>
I used toys on myself years before someone fucked me, so the first time in myself was awkward but addictive, and when someone else did it finally, it was the best sex I'd ever had up to that point.

I've taken my bf's butt virginity, and he likes it now, but we had to do a lot of work to get to this point.
>>
I'm terrified of anal. The fact that I'm an FTM who likes guys but cant top or bottom means I'm single.
>>
>>7223818
sounds more like you are terrified of trying any sex or relationship in general and resort to this rationalization
>>
>>7223818
that's what your mancave is for, bruh
>>
>>7217711

greentext game is pretty weak here desu...

>Be 19 in college.
>never did anything in HS with a girl or a guy. had repressive asian/white parents.
>Am I gay or am I straight? (didn't know about Kinsey Scale or whatever). really felt like I had to be one or the other.
>really want confirmation
>Go on okaycupid. make profile. change orientation to gay as a joke. don't know how to talk to girls anyway.
>3 seconds later 16 messages "want sum fuk?"
>uh idk all these guys look gross.
>finally some mysterious handsome guy, let's call him John, is 6'5" I'm like 5'9" messages me:
>hey how are you? haHaa come over to my place.
>I'm working and going to school say, "I have a very busy schedule"
>he says something like, "I see you have a "tight" schedule, but I know you can fit me in"
>hnnng. actually really turned on. fuck i'm probably a faggot.
>my day off I drive over to some nice hilly place north of San Francisco, Marin county
>see horses and hills lots of quiet rich on bikes they're probably all gay doctors or something.
>drive to top of a big hill to his place. Text him: I'm here.
>This mammoth of a white man with a really cute face walks out, says, "lets go on a walk."
>oh goddd. what am i doing here?
cont.
>>
>>7223818
>cant bottom
also you know being ftm reduces your dating pool to almost 0 right?

And how the fuck can you NOT bottom? its literally just take dick, maybe squirm some, and relax.
>>
did everyone here who says that their first time was painfull and even with blod
do you guys whent full raw withoud lube or with lube but without pre game?

because i havent had my first time but i ply with my ass and i manege to fit in big tings with proper preparations, it was a slow proces but now i can fit a normal sice dildo with only lube

but i dont know if that will change with a real guy and my ass gona get destroyed even with lube and preparation
>>
>>7223974
>We go on a walk on some trail. and see some nice views, houses, and lots of hills.
>we're talking about philosophical stuff and who we are. he's pretty smart and existential. I'm mostly listening.
>We get to the top of this hill. He turns and just looks at me.
>I'm scared. really nervous. and he rips off my shirt.
>no joke he literally ripped my shirt off. He leans and kisses me. He's actually alpha as fuck.
>I don't even know what's going on. I've never kissed a guy. I like it. He's turned on by how nervous I am.
>"let's go back to my room"
>"I don't have a shirt."
>He gives me a shit eating grin. "you don't need one."
>I feel like a bunch of people are watching and they are laughing at me cause i must be some sort of faggot. literally no one around.
>we get back to his bedroom.
>he actually changes in front of me. He shows his big oppressive cock and I practically walk out of the room.
>"I literally have no shame about my body. you can walk out but you don't have to. there's just one rule. you can't wear any clothes in my room."
>oh god what have I gotten myself into?
>I actually liked his body. He's just really straightforward. I paused for like a good minute.
>I undressed myself following his rule.
>"come sit down, anon."
>we're both naked. He leans in and kisses me again. a really deep kiss. I'm still trying to fight it. I back off.
>"I don't know about this, John. I just don't know."
>"Listen, you're gay. I already know it. just lay down."
>i don't say anything. I just lay down. I can't even look at him in the eyes.
>he starts sucking my cock. Oh god. It feels really good.
>I'm surprised by how hard I got real fast.
>I put my hand on his head. I love touching and patting his head while he goes up and down on my cock.
>I comb my hands though his hair. He stops and looks at me. That fucking look. "you have a nice body anon and a nice cock. you do me now."
>I have to abide. I go down his already 6" flaccid mammoth cock.
cont.
>>
>>7224135
>his cock goes from a flaccid and thick 6" to a hard and thick 8"
>"good girl."
>fuuck.. it really turns me on when he says that.
>keep going up and down twirling my tongue on his head as I stroke with my hand.
>He pushes my head down harder on his wooly mammoth cock until I gag.
>his pubes press into my face as I gag. I actually like the smell.
>"suck on my balls." I do as he says.
>"not like that. like it's a lollypop." I do as he says.
>I go back to sucking on his dick. I'm actually really, really enjoying his dick as it fills my entire mouth. I like how he pushes me down until I gag and tear up.
>"Anon, I'm going to fuck you now."
>"Oh god. Idk if that is going to work. your cock is too big."
>don't worry I'll go very, very slowly.
>Ok, we can try.
>"I'm going to put these on," has two ropes. He ties me too his bed. He pushes my legs back behind my head.
>he lubes up my butt and wears a condom.
>he fingers me with one finger. two fingers. three fingers. he's pressing on my prostate and stroking my cock. It's blissful. four fingers.
>He pulls his fingers out and slowly put his dick in.
>I jerk and pull it out. FUCK, it hurt so bad.
>no, John, we can't do this
>Yes, yes, we can. shhh
>He goes back in. It FUCKING hurts. I'm squealing. shh shh shh. relax, anon.
>he thrusts in slowly. his arms are on my legs pushing them back. I love how in control he is.
>It hurts a lot for the first 5-10 minutes, but he is slowly going faster.
>he starts fucking me really fast. pounding it in and stroking my cock.
>Literally the best feeling ever.
>rides me and rides me and I can't do a thing.
>keeps saying "good girl" and "good slut."
>after a about twenty minutes. i cum like a gushing fire hydrant.
>he pulls out takes off his condom and asks if he can finish in my mouth.
>he puts his cock back in my mouth and strokes it every so often. hard and fast.
>I get back into a rhythm. I'm all loopy headed. I don't even know whats going on.
>He starts to cum in my mouth
>>
>>7224320
>his cum gushes in. I fucking love the feeling of it rushing in, dripping in, oozing inside of me.
>I get every last drop. and I actually swallow all of it.
> He unties me. We clean up.
>"you really liked that, anon."
>I nod my dizzy head.
>We cuddle. I really like the feeling of his big body around me.
>we both nap for a bit. and fuck later again, twice.
Literally the best night of my life.
>>
>>7224357
Fuck, I'm rock hard. If that's true that sounds incredible.
>>
>>7224357
So you were an inexperienced virgin who had never done anything, and as a joke, you said you were gay, then got raped like a faggot?

....You would of been straight had you said straight, then been lucky enough to had some slutty bitch straddle n kiss you. Gaurentee it
>>
>>7224320
average yaoi fanfic
>>
File: 1439050404773.jpg (133KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439050404773.jpg
133KB, 600x480px
>First time
I honestly thought I was going to shit myself. I was concerned and kept going to the bathroom but thankfully he was nice about understanding. I never pooped, but even to this day I still often have a huge concern for creating a mess when taking it up the ass.
I can't stick my penis into anything but a hand, or an onahole. The slippery wetness of it all just kind of grosses me out.

When I get dicked I pretty much turn brain dead, I have hyper sensitivity around a lot of my body that touching my back, sides, etc. causes me to moan and the guy I was fugging had to cuff my mouth with his hand because I couldn't stop it being loud, afterwards he thought I was exaggerating but had to tell him I wasn't.
The moment a dick goes into my ass, my legs just run with electric shock and I can't move my legs, it just feels physically impossible. Also it completely takes the wind out of me that it becomes difficult to breathe, it's so good. Though when I get touched in certain areas (Back especially) I get winded, I can't respond if you touch me there.
When I fap, my sciatic nerve triggers and I feel like someone's zapping my butt-to-my-feet for 40 minutes, but when I've been dicked this goes for about an hour or more and I can't stand up without my legs shaking and/or falling down, so sex when standing is out of the question for me because of a concern of falling down.

When a dick or toy gets inserted into me, I feel like I have to go to the bathroom until a motion begins going, there it turns into pleasure and a ridiculousness of me moaning or being incredibly mute from the wind getting knocked out of me.
Even if I never orgasm when I get dicked, I feel physically satisfied that I don't need to. When I orgasm during taking the dick, I wind up going full ahegao and pretty much passing out for a few minutes.

I get a lot of these things when I orgasm from fapping (Electric shock in the legs, ahegao reflex, etc.) but getting dicked is just 10x more on top of that.
>>
>>7223967
no thanks
>>
First time with my boyfriend was my first time doing anal, in trying to work his dick in from reverse cowgirl I half-slipped while he pushed up a bit and I fell onto his dick far before I was ready. I had to have him pull it out and half-cried for 30 seconds or so cause I've never experienced that sort of pain. He felt super guilty and cried more than I did, I had to reassure him a good deal afterwards with a sore ass. This was still very early in our relationship, so sexually speaking we were still feeling things out, both emotionally and physically.

Things are so much better now that we know each others bodies so well.
>>
>>7224858
Cuute.
>>
>>7224470
It is true.
>>7224510
It wasn't rape. I just wrote it that way. If I didn't want it to happen i would have said no. besides I had done stuff with people but not anal. What the fuck is your issue anyway. I would not have been straight. Girls are actually disgusting.
>>7224644
Except it actually happened.
I'm attractive and he's attractive and we had sex.
>>
>>7225332
Girls are disgusting cause you had disgusting examples, and you admit yourself you weren't gay before then

Quite literally this is the mental process.

-explore online
-get offer for attention, bored and curious, accept.
-start getting attention, like the attention, and thus like the guy because of it
-fucks you, it hurts, but you feel valued, wanted....you never got this from a girl so you start liking men, and the feeling of it since a mans mouth on your dick was the first
-also jaded at women since they are now competition.
Boom. You gay
>>
>>7225332
Have you met up with "John" since? Fuck, I'd never leave his house after that.
>>
>>7225332
you just sound totally like female and there are several detail that killed it, but whatever
>>
>>7220507

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
>>
>>7224357
>>7224320
>>7224135

Hot AF.
>>
>>7223690
Honestly, if futas were actually a thing I'd probably be into that, but I don't think I wanna fuck a tranny
>>
>>7221084
Hemorrhoid? Anal fissure maybe? Just head to a doctor so they can figure it out. If it's anything serious it's best to have it dealt with earlier rather than later, after all.
>>
>be me
>take 1 liter bottle up the booty hole
>*pound pound pound pound*
>feels good, man
>>
File: 1472075453671.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472075453671.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>7220361
>gaurentees he gets aids
So you already had aids? Irresponsible.
>>
>>7228648
I think you mean GAY.... freddy mercury had aids and he was a pionnier....of aids.

Giving someone aids is giving them the ultimate gayness.

besides that, the condom broke
>>
File: 1477581946594.jpg (112KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1477581946594.jpg
112KB, 800x533px
>>7228684
>condom broke
Does anyone else get insanely turned on by broken condom stories? Like way more than if there was no condom in the first place?
>>
>>7228704
Actually yeah, my ex gf I fucked with a condom, it broke and I came...sensation doubled immediately, but she was unhappy.
>>
>>7228648
Being gay is synonymous with irresponsible, what's your point?
>>
>>7228797
yep, and trans is synonymous with insanity.

This is why I laugh when a trans or non binary say they are mentally ill....no fucking shit.
>>
>>7228797
False.
>>
>>7228805
Keep telling yourself that....theress a reason your aids, drug use, suicide rate, and alchoholism is higher than average.

And it sure as fuck aint bullying
>>
>>7228819
>They said, with seemingly zero self-awareness that they were bullying people with their moronic accusations.
>>
Yea, took both my ex boyfriends anal virginities. First one was really timid about it and i went really slow to make sure he didn't get hurt. Second one went apeshit, fingered his own ass while we made out, and bled all over my dick when i went on him (i guess he didn't cut his fingernails or something and cut his anus)
>>
both 18 beta virgin fags first year of college met hung out for a bit before things started getting serious, i'm pretty well endowed but he wanted to try anyway
>finally decide to do the dirty, he spends all day cleaning up, flushing himself out, super excited for first time
>itsshowtime.jpg
>laying on his stomach we decided to go slow and get him ready
>spread his cheeks and start eating that ass like a bag of groceries
>moaning like crazy, telling me to start working my fingers in one at a time
>first one for a bit, second, then third slowly fingering ass and tonguing around it moaning like crazy
>"i think i'm ready"
>thisisit
>i sit up apply more lube to myself and him and no comdon fuck it, line up and slowly push forward
>he's gripping the bed pretty hard and squeezing his eyes shut so I stop for a second before he nods to keep going
>make it all the way in now, i'm in heaven inside this tight velvet hole afraid i'm gonna cum before i can keep going but worried i'm stretching him too much
>start pumping some he's into it grinding up against me bouncing up and down i ask if he's ok he says
>"....pull out"
>quickly pull back afraid I was hurting him ask if he's ok
>"i said just don't pull out"
>fuck
>"it's fine just finish inside me"
>hearing those words can't contain myself any longer, slip back in quick pump for another minute or two before busting inside him

i felt like shit after that (hah) but he promised it was fine after cuddling for a couple hours, he said the worst part was all the cum farts he had for the rest of the night
>>
>>7232444
>cumfarts
it's legit, pretty hot too =3
>>
>>7224858
>Even if I never orgasm when I get dicked, I feel physically satisfied that I don't need to. When I orgasm during taking the dick, I wind up going full ahegao and pretty much passing out for a few minutes.
You sound like my type of fuck. I'm a little too girthy to enjoy just railing a guy at length (a tight ass is great, it just gets to be too much past a point), so I generally like taking breaks to just do some grinding and keep teasing. Somebody who gets off a little faster is more ideal.
>>
>>7232486
>it's legit, pretty hot too =3
seriously, i actually said that to him it was the cutest fucking thing he was trying so hard to hold them in but idk why it was so hot hearing it
>>
>>7232542
I was more talking about the story, personally i find them pretty embarrassing but thats just me, only ever been on the receiving end so i guess they might be cute to someone else.
It's SOOO hard to hold them in tho, guess thats why its so embarrasing
>>
>>7232444
You two sound so cute.
>>
>>7232808
thanks anon, went separate ways after college unfortunately and haven't found a cutie patootie femboy that just wants to cuddle, make out, and curl up under my arm since him
>>
>>7232917
Aw, that's a shame. Hopefully you're not waiting too long, you sounds great.
>>
i'm a dude and i've tried taking dick up my ass twice, both times lubed up, both times hurt WAY too fucking bad to be enjoyable, i had to keep stopping the guy every few seconds. thumbs down.
>>
>>7232925
middle of no where ohio, i'm going to be waiting a long time unless he falls from the sky but i keep looking dating sites suck around here
>>
>>7232966
I hear ya, I'm in the boonies in Ontario. Basically nothing.

Best of luck, anon, I know you're going to make some femboy really happy someday.
>>
File: wii remote.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
wii remote.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
>be 14
>think I'm turning gay, though I now realize I'm bi
>Figure I have to like taking it up the ass to be gay
>Grab old broken wii remote and some water
>Dip the remote into the water
>Carefully start to insert it
>It wouldn't go in
>I push harder and harder till
>It goes in
>Holy fuck it hurt
>I sat there for a good minute processing the pain
>I had never had anything in my asshole before
>Sitting there with about a 1.5 inch thick remote in my ass
>Can't make any noise or I'll wake up my parents who are a room over
>I tough out the pain while being careful to not make a sound.
>Bite pillow to release some of the stress
>Start to like the pain as I push it further
>Jack off my cock a little bit
>Move it back and forth
>Moving it faster now
>Start moaning into my pillow a bit
>Stop jerking entirely since this felt better
>Start to cum
>Feel my asshole tense up around it as I push harder
>I cum the hardest I had ever cum
>I blow my load into my face a little
>Start cleaning the semen hands
>Lick my hands clean of the semen
>Leave the wii remote in my ass as I stay on my computer for another couple hours
>Realize it's still in there
>Take it out
>Cum again as I take it out
>Lick up all my cum again
Kinda liked it 7/10.
>>
>>7233226
I did bleed a bit, but I didn't notice, I'm saying this in another post since I didn't want to talk about shit in the green text. I'm red-brown color blind and blood looks brown to me. Shit also looks like brown, so I didn't notice I was bleeding since I hadn't cleaned up down there, so the blood blended in with the shit. 90% sure there was tearing, so I asume there was blood.
>>
>>7233265
the red brown color blind and not able to tell shit from blood made me lol quite hard.
>>
>>7233284
I was a kid who got really into sports during PE at school, but because of that I couldn't tell when I got dirty from falling and hurt myself to when I actually got a cut and started bleeding. I had to actually be told "Hey dude, you're bleeding."
>>
Why is everyone bleeding from anal?? You poor things must not be doing it right. I'll pray for you all.
>>
>>7233325
Because it's first times, we weren't doing it right, we tried to put something way too big up there for our first time.
>>
File: good luck stalker.jpg (425KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
good luck stalker.jpg
425KB, 1024x768px
I don't really enjoy it like I used to. In high school days it was incredible, I couldn't get enough, but in the years following it hasn't felt quite so amazing.

then again I've only experienced it solo so maybe if I ever found a top I would get addicting again
>>
>>7233310
you remind me of an old bad joke

A sea captain is onboard with his crew on the seas, and the first mate from the crows nest spots a vessel coming for them, ready to fight.

the captain says "Bring me my red coat" to the first mate, he brings it, and a fight ensues

After first mate asks why the red shirt. Captain says red makes it so his crew never sees him bleed, and thus never worries that their leader might be hurt. The first mate smiles at this, and takes note.

Next day, 5 ships are coming in, ready to fight, to which the captain says "bring me my brown pants."
>>
>>7217711
I giggled the entire time. I have no idea why but it made me insanely happy. Just the feeling of having someone you love in you and being one with that person is just amazing. My first anal with a real dick (my bf) was easily one of the best moments in my life.
>>
>17
>virgin
>little bit sexually confused
>hangs out with this one gay dude a lot
>"yeah we're just friends" "i'm not like that"
>we get close
>decide we want to get drunk together as a fun sort of thing
>we're both 17 and neither of us has a place to chill
>hey his boyfriend's dad has a rental space he uses as an office somewhere
>we end up going there
>his boyfriend tags along
>they bring an insane amount of vodka
>id never consumed that much in my life
>drink
>drink some more
>very drunk
>we chill on the couch for a bit and watch a movie
>i dont really remember who did what first but we end up making out a bit
>"ever had a threeway?"
>im insanely drunk and i agree
>end up on this tiny single bed
>friend's boyfriend plays a modest mouse album in the background (this was a funny part for me)
>i dont know what im doing
>give the boyfriend the worst blowjob in my life
>i dont even know how to give a handjob
>drunk babbling the whole time
>we decide to do anal
>"no lube left so let's just use spit lol"
>mistake
>he puts it in and im in pain
>my asshole burns
>we spend a while trying out positions to see what would be the least painful
>still drunk babbling
>saying a lot of dumb stuff and gay friend gets annoyed with me
>finally we give up
>nobody cums
>he pulls out
>the worst part
>theres blood on the condom
>theres blood on the sheets
>my asshole is legit bleeding
>struggle to wipe it off in the bathroom before he notices
>drunkenness wearing off
>we get subway sandwiches afterwards
>they never speak to me again and ignore me for the rest of high school
>remembering this now
>gay friend watched me have sex with his boyfriend
>mfw i realise i lost my virginity cucking a guy

this is still the most shameful thing ive ever done in my life
>>
File: url.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>7220768
>>
God I love anal play in masturbation, but I'm not sure how I'd find someone interested in both it and me.

> How to find a straight/bi girl into femdom & pegging who likes chubby geeky trans boys
> u don't.
>>
>>7221084
I have that exact vibrator but haven't used it for anal before. But now I will test it for science.
>>
Still technically a virgin but here goes
>At the time be around 12-13 idk
>Having a nice hot bath
>Stroking myself, all that stuff
>Hands go towards my ass
>Finger is on my asshole
>Stick finger in, real tight but feels quite nice
>Do it every time I'm in the bath
>Move on to bigger and bigger objects, usually with soap as lube
>Be me now, never been in a same sex relationship
>Really want to bottom but afraid of shitting on the top.
>>
>>7235883
Another thing I forgot to mention, I've also tried to fuck a girl anal, and it went as I expected it would. Complained that it hurt, that I was too big, etc. I wish I could've seen her face if I told her I could probably take dick better than her.
>>
>>7223157
Look... you should be honest whenever you see a doctor. Just explain what it is and ask for her to look at it.

I did the same with my doctor (a woman). She gave me some prescription foam to squirt in my ass and it did nothing for me. Did the preparation H and it worked pretty well. There's no side effects except a squishy asshole for a few days.
>>
>>7235883
>soap as lube
just no
it stings to have soap on your tender insides and it can be harmful in the long run
>>
this is pasta, but it's mine

>14 at the time
>long time ago so no internet, etc...
>absolutely no sexual experience
>in school band
>neighbor a year older also in band
>walking home after practice on night
>"hey anon, come into my back yard I want to show you something funny"
>follow him
>he pulls his pants down, bends over and farts
>we both think it's hysterical
>tells me to do the same
>I do but can't fart
>he says bend over again
>feel his mouth on my ass. he literally blows air in my ass and tells me to try it again
>try it again and give a little fart
>"let me try one more thing anon"
>bends me over, spits on my ass
>starts pushing his cock in my ass
>he's not big so it doesn't hurt (much)
>starts fucking me, telling me to hold on a second
>about five minutes later he cums in my ass
>tells me to bend over and try again
>I blow out a juicy cum-laden fart out of my asshole
>we're both laughing hysterically

tldr: got raped, farted and thought it was great
>>
How much do you have to clean up before taking a dick? I'm a newb and hopefully some day I'll have sex.

I've read everything from 'as long as you're clean' to 'power hose your hole as far as the top of your intestines'.

What's the 'normal' amount of preparation?
>>
>>7236432
I've been fucking and getting fucked for about 10 years now and very few times there was shit involved. Now, I eat a high fiber diet so that helps.

I clean my ass including fingering with a pH balanced soap. That gets it lean enough. And I'll rim a guy (and get rimmed) but only fresh out of the shower. But once I get penetrated of fuck a guy, no more rimming that session.
>>
>>7236432
Depends on you tbqh
Your diet plus a big role but usually an enema and squirting a bit of water a couple of times until you don't have dirty water coming out.
Also only use a small amount of water, if you squirt too much then you unleash a shit fury that knows no end
>>
>>7236432
use enough water to clear the sigma colon not just rectum, or there might be a nasty surprise left and you can just finger yourself and smell it - it should be absolutely no smell left if its clean
if you diet properly and shit sold bricks there is usually no need, you will be empty and its very easy to clean

if you have indigestion you might as well give up for the night, or you'd have to use laxatives and clean for an hour with lots of water, shit sucks
>>
>>7236432
Just eat fibre and you're good to go bro. I don't worry too much. Usually i check with a finger in the bathroom right before to make sure im clean. But sometimes i skip that. I never enema. Usually totally fine.
>>
Anal sex is degenerate, I won't do it.
>>
>>7223974
>change orientation to gay as a joke
Reminded me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPJDwWrWjFA
>>
>Be 17
>Get Grindr for the first time
>Not many people around, closest dude is an 18 year old fit twinky model model, a cousin of a neighbour on my street, and who only lived a few streets away
>He messages me almost immediately, we start talking, he invites me to his place later
>Okay
>I shave and douche for an hour or two to make sure everything's good
>We meet up in the street quite late, he says there's a house party happening nearby
>We go to it, it's pretty shit
>Later on we're both drunk and I fall into a bed upstairs. He joins me. We lay there for a bit doing nothing then we start making out
>I go down on him, and he starts fingering me
>We're both laying down, he puts it in slowly, it hurts quite a bit, he tells me to relax so I try, and it becomes slightly less agonising
>After a while it starts feeling good and I could actually enjoy it, and he cums in my ass, and we fall asleep spooning
>>
Never had a real dick up there, but I'm fairly experienced with toys, with which I can cum hands free quite easily. I can't imagine how good it'd feel beeing held tight and kissed on top of the already very pleasurable physical stimuli.
>>
>>7232966
Where exactly in the middle of nowhere Ohio? Because I happen to live in the middle of nowhere Ohio...
>>
>>7217711
Ive taken several guys anal virginity.
The pain people talk about is usually a sharp pain that happens when u go too big too fast. (Like just ramming it in to a new ass) and this pain will go away in 45 seconds if u pull out.
Also I've fucked a "straight" guy in the ass... or tried anyway he wasnt goint to put up with that sharp pain on entry he was just like 'nope im done'
>>
>>7236432
So there are a few schools of thought on this.
Some ppl just say eat fiber.
It takes 8 hrs for ur food to digest so u can just not eat or stick to soup on the day that ur going to get rammes
Or get a douche at cvs.
Some people just so 1 bulb to clean out the entry and that usually works (especially if ur fasting and have good fiber diet)
But others keep douching and give themselves a high colonic, this takes much longer and makes u cleaner if u do it right, but its much grosser and u can be done then liken10 minutes later need to return and douche again kuz suprise ur colon found more water or something. God forbid u have this little suprise in ur bed and brown water ur sheets

So. Do what works for u. (Get a douche dummy)
>>
>>7227117

exactly my reaction as well

jfc the soda can
>>
>>7243574
You don't have to fast if you eat fibre.
>>
>>7234574

fucking hell. I would bend you over, eat your ass and peg the living hell out of you.

My boyfriend wants me nowhere near his ass and has no interest going anywhere near mine either. I hate it.
>>
>>7245137
Holy shit, you do exist. That actually makes me feel super optimistic. Your boyfriend's loss, but I hope y'all still happy.
>>
I've never done anal before, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers before I try it with someone. I really don't want to start bleeding profusely out of my ass and contract some illness.
>>
>>7246549
practice makes perfect.

clean butt out first. squeeze tightly for a few seconds, relax, and then start to push in. start with a sharpie or gloved finger, and use lots of lube! LOTS. once that first finger is in just relax and get used to the feeling of it being there. you will feel like you have to poop; that's normal and will go away with practice. search for prostate, about a fingerlength in, if you have one; if you have a clitoris, that can be internally stimulated a bit higher up. feeling pleasure will take time, but it is absolutely worth it.

relax and enjoy the feeling of having something inside you. shaving my butt first puts me in the right mood; find something that works for you. go slow. it took me about a year to work up to a dildo, though that was more because I didn't have one then because it wouldn't stretch.

have fun!~
>>
>>7246518
The added
>geeky
bit you had made me ball up my fists in frustration. I like comics and video games. Not a unique thing by any far cry these days, but enough that I've had issues finding people that are date worthy and also into it.
(I'm actually pretty bored in my current relationship. Sexually we don't jive we've discovered)
>>
>>7247026
Oh, I get that. I'm into anime, indy comics, and video games myself, and the dating pool to have the same interests is pretty limited and... somewhat eccentric? There's a lot of cringe, especially on the anime side. Even with other 20-somethings.

That sucks. But I guess not surprising considering >not into butt stuff
>>
>>7247208
I hate that all the people that sound fun to date/fuck are on this stupid fucking anon filled website.
I'm going to die feeling really unfulfilled, I just know it.
also, anime people are fucking weird. I say that as someone that used to really be into anime as well. I sort of drifted away from it over the last 6 or so years and very casually watch now. Anime fans have an extra fucked up view of what romance and relationships are...
>>
>>7247232
Yeah, anyone drawing their conclusions about relationships from anime tropes is going to be pretty fucked. I still adore anime, though, it is my favorite source of simultaneous explosions and political intrigue.

Cheer up! You'll find someone you click with, I'm sure of it. I live in a pretty rural area, so I'm used to basically everyone being far away. But if you wanted to send me a message some time, I've got a throwaway -
> [email protected]
>>
>>7242941
Cuuuuuute.
Every do anything with him after that night?
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.