[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shrooms cured me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

So i was mtf trans with extreme body dysphoria, i was fully diagnosed, and starting hrt. Then i took shrooms yesterday, my dysphoria is gone and i feel no desier to transition ta all. Anyone else here ever had or heard of this?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 477x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 477x528px
>>7217395
Mushrooms you say...

ILL BE RIGHT BACK
>>
I've heard about it, and also the other way around (shrooms or lsd turning people trans). Good for you for getting life on easy mode. Be thankful for it. I wouldn't wish being trans on my worst enemy.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 640x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 640x388px
>>7217446
I don't know about you but I'm trying OPs method
>>
File: 1467809477609.jpg (80KB, 640x640px)
1467809477609.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>7217455
I tried and it failed just like every other 'solution'. Guess transitioning is my only option.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 640x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 640x337px
>>7217465
Oh damn
>>
Shrooms made me comfortable with being trans
>>
>>7217395
Hallucinogens in general have been studied and reported to help people make major personality changes and/or conme to terms with difficult decisions/situations. A major area of study has been using psilocybin to help terminally ill patients come to terms with death. Another area of study back in the 50's using LSD helped about 540% of chronic alcoholics quit drinking - one of the most successful interventions on that population to date.

No one knows exactly how this works, and the effects of hallucinogens are unpredictable, but there is merit to all of this.
>>
>>7217613
come*
40%*
>>
>>7217395
never heard of this. I doubt the effects will be long lasting.
>>7217613
>540% that's pretty good fampai.
>>
>>7217631
Yeah I corrected that. Typing too fast.

I don't know much about the longevity of the effects, but anecdotally, I've heard of people's lives being changed by trips they've had years ago - some positively, some negatively. That's the problem with using hallucinogens in a therapeutic setting - the effects are entirely unpredictable and not always positive.
>>
>>7217395
Psychedelics helped me first realize some of my trans-ness when I did mushrooms for the first time. Another time doing acid (or something on a blotter) helped me realize that certain dysphoric feelings probably wouldn't go away ever and transition was inevitable, and I subsequently had a bad trip. Not the worst ever, but bad. I've never felt psychedelics could give you a permanent dysphoria or take one away, but they help in many other ways.

Idk, trans stuff just always comes up when I trip, positive or negative.
>>
>>7217395
Ok let me eleborate a bit more, i took shrooms, then i went to a hill overlooking a huge beach, and i smoked a joint called trainwreck, and watched the water and city for hours. Was in sf btw
>>
>>7217395

Mushrooms will give you the answers, I normally push everyone who represses to try to come out and continue transition, but I trust the mushrooms- you are free of the tranny sickness OP. Fly away now, and forget the horrors of this place.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.