[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be taken in by a chaser who gives you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22

File: tumblr_inline_mhvz0qSt431qz4rgp.jpg (43KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mhvz0qSt431qz4rgp.jpg
43KB, 500x376px
>tfw you will never be taken in by a chaser who gives you food, shelter, and hormones in exchange for obedience

I dimma dont want to live anymore
>>
>>7215141
I have a savior complex and really feel i need to o this but also i'm more attracted to thais and Brazillians so i think I'll look to "save" a Brazillian trans women who is a whore or maid
>>
>>7215141
are you in the midwest?
post pics?
>>
File: 20161112_163338.jpg (3MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20161112_163338.jpg
3MB, 1944x2592px
>>7220417
>>7199452

OP in this thread is me, and here's a bonus pic

I'm super gross, so my dream of becoming a permanent maid/slave is just a dream lol

I live in michigan
>>
>>7220454
meh
>>
>>7220454
do you cross-dress?
post pics
>>
>>7220523
yeah hence why I admitted I'm gross

>>7220536
not really, like no one irl knows I'm trans and I live with a bunch of people :/
>>
>>7220557
you have nice eyes, you would look hot if you cross-dressed
>>
File: cobbett-03-06.jpg (134KB, 468x650px) Image search: [Google]
cobbett-03-06.jpg
134KB, 468x650px
>>7220454

You're actually very beautiful.
What you want is love and security and direction.
You think that you can get that by offering obedience because that is what the exchange with parents looks like.
But adult relationships are different.
What you need to do is to learn to care for yourself.
Give yourself food, shelter and hormones in exchange for a feeling of accomplishment.
Love yourself.
Then you will find a partner who completes you.

The truth is you could probably find someone to abuse you, but that won't help you get to where you want to be. It will just hold you back from finding yourself.

I know it is difficult, especially when you are young, but it is not impossible.

Start by telling yourself positive things.
Your subconcious mind believes what it is told.
Start telling it that you are the person you want to become.
"Fake it until you Make it" is the saying that applies here.
If you tell yourself that you can do it, it actually becomes easier to do because your subconcious mind believes that you are on it's side helping it along.
>>
>>7220561
I don't see it, but thanks

I don't get why pre-hormone MTFs crossdress honestly. If I did that and looked in the mirror, I'd just see a guy in women's clothing. Not a girl.
>>
>>7220607
I'm really not, first of all. My nose/chin/forehead are disgusting. And no, I would really love to be someone's servant (or even better, property). In the other thread, it was mentioned how no one who says this actually does any work, but I love cleaning and would do so much housework / take any order if someone gave me the chance. But the problem is that you're wrong when you say I could find someone to abuse me. I would love that, but it would never happen.

You're 100% right when it comes to how adult relationships work and what people want in a partner. That's why no one would want someone like me. I'm ugly and weak and want nothing but to be treated that way. Me saying that isn't even a self-hate thing, it's a life dreams thing.

But anyway, thanks for your time and the advice, I appreciate it!
>>
File: 7294338618_4138146166_b.jpg (320KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
7294338618_4138146166_b.jpg
320KB, 1024x679px
>>7220676
>I love cleaning

maybe you can work for a cleaning agency like maids.com

or start your own company cleaning in the nude if that sounds more exciting.

i honestly believe there is someone for everybody.

you might see yourself as ugly but undoubtedly others see you differently.

if you want to be a servant or owned as a slave, then you can make it happen.

just be aware that it may not be what you expected, and/or your goals and desires can change with time, so have a backup plan.

it sounds like you're going to have an exciting life no matter what you decide to do!

pic related: it is a guy advertising his cleaning company in a gay pride parade in the late 80's in los angeles. i don't know if they would let you do that today, but it is an idea.
>>
>>7220613
I don't get my post-hormone mtf's crossdress, honestly they pass that much better on them.
>>
>>7220613
I see this even with hormones..
>>
>>7220613
no seriously, do you have any cross-dressing pics?
take some if you don't
>>
>>7220715
again, thanks for the advice

But posts like this just aren't true. There isn't someone for everyone, and there's nothing undoubtable about someone not finding me gross. Being a live-in fem maid I can't "make happen" because I can't force people to be interested in me. If someone gave me the chance, though, I would be so grateful and eager. No way would it not be what I expected.

>>7220721
I read this like three times and still don't know what you're trying to say lol
>>
>>7220776
I'd give you the chance, but I'm in ohio
I'm so lonely too bru
>>
File: 1474660919435.jpg (104KB, 640x640px)
1474660919435.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
>>7220776
well, i'm not going to argue with you about that.
but i will say that i don't find you gross.
i think you're adorable.
i would let you live with me but i have a bf and it would cause problems and we don't have an extra room.
there are people that would take you in, however.
try couchsurfing.org or try meeting guys on grindr or craigslist or at a gay bar.
be honest about what you want.
when i was young i lived with a lesbian who mentored me (i'm a cis gay guy) and she really helped me learn and grow even though there was nothing sexual between us.
lesbians can be very kind and loving and often are successful at business in a way that gay men aren't. she owned the gay newspaper in our town and she hired me as a photographer and i did the page layouts and helped work with advertisers. of course newspapers are a thing of the past. but there might be something similar. try to contact successful gay people in your area and see if they know of any entry level jobs. a good mentor can really help you in a lot of ways.
meetup.com is another great place to meet people in your area.
also support groups for bi-polar disorder or even alcoholics anonymous, even if you don't have those problems, you can still go and network with people.

good luck!
>>
>>7220759
either body image issues or just not passing, I guess

>>7220767
lol nope, like I explained it seems countreproductive

I'd want to look like a girl before I started dressing like one

I'd dress up and take some anyway for you but I don't have any girl clothes :(
>>
File: 1459281144658.png (673KB, 595x666px) Image search: [Google]
1459281144658.png
673KB, 595x666px
>>7220858
>I'd dress up and take some anyway for you but I don't have any girl clothes :(
thanks bru it means a lot, I hope you get some soon
>>
>>7220607
>What you need to do is to learn to care for yourself.
>Give yourself food, shelter and hormones in exchange for a feeling of accomplishment.
>Love yourself.

>Then you will find a partner who completes you.

Lol nope. Did all of that, still no partner who completes me. Also still crave abuse and I've narrowly avoided ending up in an extremely abusive situation with a narcissist. It was actually the narcissist who stopped it from happening, not me, because they were working on their issues earnestly and didn't want to fuck me up.
>>
>>7220807
aw, I'm sorry to hear it

best of luck to you

>>7220829
good sites, thanks again for the help
>>
I like your eyes
>>
>>7222891
thanks lol, they're like the main thing I don't dislike about myself
>>
File: hai.jpg (310KB, 1200x656px) Image search: [Google]
hai.jpg
310KB, 1200x656px
>>7220676
There was a troll thread yesterday that stated as "le sissy meme forced fem fantasy" but actually turned into some interesting, serious discussion about kinky stuff and lifestyles.

Stop saying you're ugly and weak, you should find someone who will be able to treat you as property/owned as a pet/maid because your submissive and it's a thing that you enjoy. Not because you perceive there being faults about yourself.

You don't look any worse than I did, or many MtF's here did at one point. Be calm, HRT and some general advice will make you look vastly different.

But yeah. I totally understand your desires to be treated as property, I came to realize recently that while I wouldn't base an entire relationship purely on it, but for me it would place a significant part of it.
>>
File: IMG_9206.jpg (70KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9206.jpg
70KB, 400x382px
Iktf.
>ywn live with a qt boy you can become codependent on and make him your world
>>
>>7223498
link?
>>
>>7223498
I want to be owned because I'm submissive, but I doubt anyone will be my owner because of how I look. My sub tendencies don't come from my self-image.

If I go the repression route then I'll probably just get worse, but I don't have the body type or availability to transition.

It's a lose lose desu.
>>
>>7223646
It got deleted I think.
>>7224341
Stop this, come on now. You're body is literally better than me, and your face is absolutely fine and more feminine overall than mine. Once you get on HRT you'll be fine.

I can sympathize with the >tfw no owner to be the property of

but you're going to be fine in transitioning. Ignore the memelords here, you have better prospects than you think.
>>
I'd enslave you in a heartbeat, OP

I'd force you into a dress and sign you up for spiro and e and I'd make all the phone calls for you, you wouldn't be able to do shit

I'd make you obey me, you fucking sissy

I'd lock you in my house 24 hours a day, slut, so I could fuck you any time I wanted

you'll be a beautiful girl to me always and always
>>
>>7226116
>always and always

Until they hit 30 or 35 and begin to look like absolute shit (just like the majority of real women)
>>
>>7226116
OP here and I'd love that so much

do you think I'm pretty at all? Could I pass?
>>
File: Vanity 1973.jpg (50KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
Vanity 1973.jpg
50KB, 500x735px
>>7226161
eh
>>
>>7226304
is she trans?
>>
File: Marie-Pierre Pruvot 1935.png (1MB, 1990x598px) Image search: [Google]
Marie-Pierre Pruvot 1935.png
1MB, 1990x598px
>>7226342
yeah
>>
>>7226357
oh wow, she actually looks pretty good
>>
>>7226161
fuck off

>>7226255
bitch, you could pass in a heartbeat

I'd fuck you as a sissy right now, you have nice skin and pretty hair and a very delicate mouth

you don't *need* to do shit. If you know anyone irl who'd be accepting that you could come out to, that helps a lot even without any medical stuff

but if you actually want to *shrugs* it's surprising how well HRT works desu
>>
>>7227388
Aw, thanks! I've never seen myself as very feminine physically but it helps when others do.

If only you were in MI lol
>>
>>7227913
welp

if only you were in CO

space: who invented it
>>
>>7228038
if only you/I were rich af, then I could just fly out there

if onlys all day
>>
>>7228347
we could exchange contact information and send dirty messages to each other?

idek I have email and a wordpress and an obscure computer game forum account
>>
>>7227244
Transwomen have consistent estrogen levels well into old age, unlike cis women. So menopause isn't a thing for us.
>>
>>7223646
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7210914/#7210914

It's a shame it got deleted when there was actual useful discussion going on.
>>
>>7224341
HRT without social transition. Stops it from getting worse at least, and gives you a marginal chance of things turning out okay. Also the mental changes are significant.
>>
>>7215141
How's them Blubber Nuggets?
>>
>>7228435
do you have kik/snapchat?

if not, here's my (non first and last name) email:

[email protected]
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>7215141
>>7220454
>tfw you will never be taken in by a chaser who gives you food, shelter, and hormones in exchange for obedience

Wow just food, shelter, and hormones? I met a beautiful trans girl from here and I made her a way better offer than that lol.

But I mean for real my man when I look at you I think "Ancient Aliens". I am trying to figure out what kind of chaser you are looking for? Tranny chasers like girls, you dont look anything like a girl, you dont even really look like a feminine gay male. Why should any chaser expend their resources and take you in when you havent even put forth the slightest effort to show what potential you might have?

You are the lowest tier of tranny that exists and all you are going to do with your whining, bitching, and helplessness is attract the lowest tier chasers that exist. Good luck with that faM.
>>
>>7232783
thanks for your honesty

I'm disgusting and have no standards in general, so I'd be fine with whatever chaser wanted me
>>
>>7223512
>get rid of dysphoria
>see a cute girl
>can't stop thinking about being her and living life as her
>>
>>7233281
guess you haven't gotten rid of it
>>
>>7233429
i suppose
>>
>>7232783
You fucking asshole.

Who the fuck gets to decide what a """good trans woman""" looks like? who gets to decide what a woman looks like?

who gets to decide what chasers want and desire? who gets to decide that certain people aren't fucking deserving of resources and love?

not fucking you

the answer, idiot, is nobody

you don't like how OP looks? fine. fuck off and find a """higher tier""" trans lady if that's what you want. she looks fuckin gorgeous to me.

and ""low tier"" chasers? honestly, fuck off. romantic/sexual partners are valuable if they fulfill your preferences. judging potential partners by who they like is complete bullshit

I'm a chaser and if the ""high tier"" ones are assholes like you, then I'm glad to be a dirty beta male or whateverthefuck. your shitty ass status signaling games are useless and retarded
>>
>>7233458
hahaha

haven't seen an unironic reddit post in awhile

thanks for the laughs anon
>>
>>7233466
irony is for plebs
>>
File: 1385208252470.jpg (14KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252470.jpg
14KB, 242x300px
>>7233458
LUL I tip my fedora to you sir.

Now listen up you fat fuck. I am the Supreme Commander of the Chaser Forces in this corner of Hell. I literally decide what chasers here want and desire and who is and is not deserving of resources and love..... it is in my commission papers. If you dont like it go back to Tumblr or reddit or whatever cowardly little numale cesspool you come from you trash tier beta scum.

For real though, who gets triggered over 4chan posts and goes into full White Knight sperglord mode? Also can you teach me how to use triple """ and double "" quotation marks? Their use seems to be arbitrary and not serve the same punctuation functions as quotation marks in English.

Thx senpai xD xD xD
>>
File: 1478909993668.jpg (435KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478909993668.jpg
435KB, 1080x1080px
tf I just want to dress like a slut and get fucked but I live in an expensive city and don't know any homos and I have no choice but to be stealth
>>
>>7233619
*consults barcode on arm

oh my gOd did I say something to offend my lord high majesty?

im so SORRY that my sexuality doesn't meet government regulations

I should have known that OP was an unperson

full apologies, didn't realize I was talking to His Majesty, let me kowtow in obedience

so you never have to deal with being argued with or told you're wrong ever again
>>
>>7233713
I can't tell if this is bait or not

I was half expecting to read *HOLDS UP SPORK* while reading that post
>>
File: ClHLwhSUgAA9L2m.jpg (22KB, 216x216px)
ClHLwhSUgAA9L2m.jpg
22KB, 216x216px
How does one find a chaser that will take care of you in exchange for obedience, I'm extremely submissive and I can do everything except cook.

Asking for a friend of course >_>
>>
it sucks when the person who thinks you're gorgeous is the one who everyone disagrees with

damn
>>
>>7233783
other than your shitty hairline and brow ridge you look like you can pass based off of being white with nice skin and green eyes and having a non existent jaw
>>
>>7233783
Consider it as a statistical representation of the population of chasers. 1/~3 chasers find you gorgeous. Scaled up to the entire chaser population, this is a large number of chasers total.

Of course, the sample size is not large enough and the experiment was not conducted rigorously.

But anyway. Hypothetical persons are likely irrelevant in this particular case, but *shrugs*

(the photo was also a sample size of one, though likely it was selected for abnormal quality.)
>>
>>7215141

>tfw no transexual (oh how I love to say trans-SEXUAL) to collar, give nice headpats and take to the local middle-class play parties

>tfw no life of dissipation
>>
>>7233935
>the photo was also a sample size of one, though likely it was selected for abnormal quality.

I don't get what you're saying here lol
>>
>>7233949
why do I never meet anyone like this

literally the perfect person
>>
>>7233966

tbqh I would really treat you like a practice gf on some level, and I've pissed away a lot of money over the last few years, so meh.

But the play parties are real, and they happen on a regular basis, and are quite friendly to most types. I've been to a few.

>tfw no skinny young naive person to "debut/groom" at one of these and act like I know where things are when the truth is I've only been to like 4-5 and barely did anything at any of them even though the regulars are intelligent adults and hip to these various concerns

>tfw no skinny naive person to groom
>>
>>7233713
This posting style is eerily familiar is your name bill?
>>
>>7234016
as an in the closet transgirl, this is quite a big fantasy of mine.
>>
>>7220401
I'm black and Portuguese. Brazilians come to my town and speak Portuguese to me.
Am I close enough?
>>
>>7228038
I'm in Colorado. Near Aspen. Where you at dawg?
>>
>>7233458
>Who the fuck gets to decide what a """good trans woman""" looks like? who gets to decide what a woman looks like?

Generally good trans women look like cis women. That's kind of whole point of this. There will be a small minority who look obviously trans but are still attractive. Op is not one of these people.
>>
>>7234300
The quality "attractiveness" is actually made up of two inputs: the physical qualities of the OP and the opinions of an outside person, the observer. There is no way that someone can be objectively attractive or unattractive, since the attractiveness of a given person varies depending on the observer.

Trans women generally look like cis women, yeah. So? Cis women aren't objectively the most attractive (see above), so this is fairly irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

I am not sure how you determine where the line between "ugly trans-looking woman" and "non-ugly trans-looking woman", but this line of attractiveness also relies on two inputs (see above).

Telling someone they are unattractive only conveys the information that they are unattractive *to you*. This is information about both you and them, but unless they are optimizing for *your* happiness/bf-ness, then it is useless information that will likely cause negative util.
>>
>>7236085
>beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!

You're a fucking retard. Empirical pier reviewed studies have shown that there are 100% objectively attractive traits that make up an attractive person.

Just because some beta ugly guy on 4chan wants to fuck a hon does not suddenly disprove the fact that billions of people don't.

Take your pseudo-intellectual bullshit back to red dit faggot.
>>
>>7236830
>what is personal preference in regards to traits
>>
>>7236902
Your right Anon. There is no objectivity when it comes to attraction. Fat, balding, bad skin, short, dis-proportioned, wide eyes, big nose, thin lips, morbidly obese, underweight, none of these can be considered unattractive traits if some guy somewhere thinks otherwise.

You're so good at playing semantics Anon. I can't believe you btfoed me so hard by reiterating the some stupid shit I already refuted.
>>
>>7236830
No, that is a strawnman of my post.

I agree that most people in the world do not want to fuck a given person. There are certainly traits that most people prefer over others.

But the fact that a lot of people prefer something is not evidence that it is objectively better.

Most men are not attractive to men, but that does not make any given man unattractive, even if ~95% of men are not attracted to him. It is not the 95% that matters, but instead the 5%, in terms of romantic options.

If 95% of society agrees that atheism is wrong, that doesn't make atheism wrong. It makes 95% of society a bunch of morons. Likewise, even if 95% of society thinks pizza is great, that doesn't make pizza great. It only proves that 95% of society thinks pizza is great, no less and no more.

Take your "majority preferences (which coincidentally happen to also be mine) are objectively valid!" edgy shit back to sixth grade.
>>
>>7236931
there is some objectivity, mostly in regards to the health and vitality of the person in question. obesity, balding, and underweight are obvious signs of bad health/bad genes. but there's also personal preference for things such as eye color, height, hair color, etc.
>>
>>7236931
Cute.

There's a niche for everything. Or haven't you ever heard of ageplay and fat fetishes?
>>
>>7236951
I didn't say it was objectively better, I said it was objectively attractive.

Fucking retard.

>>7236958
Personal preference has little to do why people like difference hair/eye colours. People find blue eyes attractive because they are rare. People find red hair attractive because it's rare. The human mind functions in a very predictable way and if you legitimately think "lol i just like it" is reason enough you're a very simple minded individual.

>>7236968
>0.0003% of people happen to want to fuck land whales
>THIS MEANS WE'VE ABOLISHED ALL STANDARDS OF BEAUTY!

holy shit how fucking brain dead can you be
>>
>>7236979
than why do some people have an almost exclusive attraction to blacks or asians? they aren't rare, and red hair might be rare and cool to look at but it doesnt mean the person with it is sexually attractive or virile in a way that makes you want to fuck them. I've seen some short uggo red heads with "bad genes" a person being attractive is a combination of factors.
>>
>>7236979
and yeah personal preferences can be examined and have a reason, it doesn't invalidate them though, it's like how guys might have a preference towards skinny girls or girls with pixie cuts because their mom or something looked like that when they were an adolescent or because there first sexual experience was with someone like that. if you understand physical attraction at some phd level please indulge us but leave out the namecalling and actually have a conversation.
>>
>>7237031
>than why do some people have an almost exclusive attraction to blacks or asians?

I'm not going to decipher why X person would like X person and explain each and every psychological implication behind it. The fact of the matter is that attraction has been observed, studied, and proven to be calculated and predictable.

>>7237072
>leave the namecalling out

If you have a dick and can't have a conversation without being called a faggot then you should probably start transitioning for being such a pussy.

Or just head back to red dit.
>>
File: 247635.jpg (72KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
247635.jpg
72KB, 900x738px
Symmetry is universally considered attractive because it implies healthy development and not disease.

Men's faces are typically more asymmetric.

Just because some people are attracted to disease does not mean it is 'attractive'.

To the OP: If you want a bf or owner or whatever you need to take the necessary steps to attract him. You can't just say 'Oh, I'm lazy and worthless so i can't be bothered to try and look good. Poor me, why doesn't anyone like me?'

If you want to attract a chaser you need to try and look feminine and sexy. Nobody wants to fuck a blob.

If you want people to know that you are a maid, then start dressing like a maid, start advertising yourself as a maid. Become a maid. Don't just sit there smoking pot and complaining. Laziness is actually not attractive to most people. Slovenliness is not attractive. Depression is not attractive.

Nobody wants to buy nice things for a lump that lays on the sofa whining about how unfair life is.

Get up and make something of your life.
Maybe you're thinking that you'll find a rich white knight on 4chan but the reality is that men with jobs are at work, not trolling the internets all day and men without jobs are not rich.
>>
See, defining attractiveness by popularity is stupid.

Suppose that tulips were really popular. They were going for thousands and thousands of dollars and everyone had one. So you concluded that tulips were Objectively the Most Attractive because everyone wanted them. So you work really fucking hard to buy thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of tulips (like, six).

And then people realize that they don't actually want tulips and the market crashes. And then *you* realize that *you* didn't want tulips either.

Um, oops?

On the other hand, if you make choices based on your actual preferences, then you'll be okay. Like, if you had bought tulips because you liked them, even if they were really expensive or if you bought them at a loss, then you've lost thousands of dollars but at least you have something you actually like at the end

The same thing applies here.

You want trans women who are popular, because popular = status. You're literally whoring for status and you want everyone else to, too, because it makes you look more popular when you (rarely) succeed.

And then people with different preferences than you look like losers. "You're just settling for worse if you fuck an UGLY trans woman", meaning, you're just settling for worse if you fuck an unpopular trans woman because that means you've failed at the game.

This misses the point. Is it really so hard to imagine that someone legitimately has different preferences than you, you moronic fuck?
>>
>>7237212
You have a very simple mind Anon. You can not compartmentalize anything and are very emotional.

I'm not saying people can't or shouldn't find ugly trannies attractive or want to fuck them. I'm simply stating that your "dude like woah man what even is attraction bro like beauty is in the eyes of the behold maaaaaan" is bullshit.

I've fucked ugly old cross-dressing hons myself. I've fucked a lot of ugly people. Just because I'm attracted to them for my own fucked up weird little reasons does not mean they aren't ugly.

Expand your mind a little and learn to look at things from outside your own personal feelings. It's called having a basic level of self-awareness you autist.
>>
>>7237116
you managed to address nothing I said, congrats
>>
>>7237135
You're not half wrong.

But the half that's wrong, is really really wrong.

So I agree that OP should advertise herself as a maid or make an effort to become what she wants to be. She wants to do it, so she should.

There might be bad rl consequences (like being murdered or disowned or losing financial support), but if she wants to do it it's something to work towards. Getting more sexual partners is an excellent goal to work towards.

But the way you connect that to becoming more feminine and cis-looking is absolute bullshit. Women don't have to be feminine to be attractive, nor do they have to look cis. Being more feminine or looking more cis are both things that lots of chasers like, and that makes them good things to work for.

But some chasers like women who aren't particularly feminine - not that you aren't feminine, OP - and some chasers like women who look more obviously trans.

Pursue what you want to become - a maid, a slave, a femme sex slave - but realize that you don't have to to be attractive to at least someone

(e. g., me)

(Also, have you ever heard of Julia Serano? She's amazing. I'd look into her if I were you.)
>>
>>7237286
What did you want me to address specifically? I didn't find anything substantive to respond to.
>>
File: 1462111818941.jpg (42KB, 825x612px) Image search: [Google]
1462111818941.jpg
42KB, 825x612px
>>7233281
>get rid of dysphoria
>>
>>7237477
anything? you just called me a faggot and said go back to redxxx and said muh studies, again. that isn't discourse. mainly my point about a combination of traits making someone attractive, not specifically a certain thing, I conceded that obesity and thinning hair is obviously an unnatractive trait because of the health implications but I don't think something like red hair or blue eyes is universally considered a sexually attractive trait, it can be looked at as something of a rarity but those arent the same things.
>>
>>7237568
I already said that people find those traits attractive because of their rarity. It fits a niche and peeks peoples curiosity.

You see the same thing with male facial hair. It cycles from being considered attractive to not being considered attractive over the course of time based on how many men have them. More men have beards? Women start to lean towards clean shaven men.

Obviously these are VERY broad generalizations, but they are proven to be true.

I'm not sure where you live where blue eyes aren't considered a universally attractive trait. You could say that about red hair though. Red hair is typically considered very ugly, but maybe that's just because of old anti-potato nigger propaganda. But while it's typically looked down upon a lot of people find it attractive because it's a rarity.

You're not really saying anything I disagree with at this point so I don't know why you're trying to incite an argument.
>>
>>7232783
Nigga talking like he's got a garage full of European traps and an indoor salt water swimming pool. Kathiki you got me again.
>>
>>7237671
>I already said that people find those traits attractive because of their rarity. It fits a niche and peeks peoples curiosity.
not the same thing as wanting to fuck someone. if blue haired aliens cropped up they wouldn't automatically be viewed as the pinnacle of sexual attractiveness. they'd have to be integrated and over time it might be seen as a positive trait. I agree that uniqueness can add a few points to a persons attractiveness, like say being a combination of a few or more races, but it isn't necessarily a guarantee of a person being attractive. a han chinese man is the most common type of human from a looks perspective but someone that fits that categorically could in theory be the most attractive guy in a given environment. and yes I live in a predominately white area so blue eyes are not that uncommon or rare.
>>
>>7237255
>I'm not saying people can't or shouldn't find ugly trannies attractive or want to fuck them
no, you're just saying that people who like "ugly" trannies would be "low tier" and thus undesirable

I am a little skeptical that you meant "low tier" and "ugly" as neutral factual descriptions of popularity and status

but whatever floats your boat, anon
>>
File: 1471804374727.jpg (74KB, 480x536px) Image search: [Google]
1471804374727.jpg
74KB, 480x536px
OP, it sounds like you aren't really trans (or you would make more of an effort to appear feminine) but you think that the only man who would want to support you is a chaser.
But you might find a pedo who wants a boyish-looking kid like you to throw around in the bedroom.
You should just be who you are and stop trying to second-guess what other people are attracted to.
Insisting that nobody could ever be attracted to you ignores the fact that ugly people are getting laid every day (not that you're ugly).
The thing about depending on someone else for your survival and self-esteem is that if/when they disappear (death can happen, also boredom) then your life is devastated.
It sounds difficult, but you need to learn to be self-sufficient.
Sure, people can help you to get ahead, but ultimately the person who cares the most about you is going to have to be you.
It would be nice if somebody swooped in and solved all your problems for you and loved you completely, but the reality is that most people only care about themselves and you need to look out for number one.
Nobody is ever going to love you more than they love themselves, despite what popular movies/music tell you.
You have to be the person that you are looking for.
>>
>>7237135
>>7237963

True enough. I am trans, I just can't really afford to make myself look feminine (I assume you mean hairstyle/makeup/clothes) because no one in my life knows who I am. I do really despise myself, but I wouldn't say I'm lazy or unmotivated. I'd love to depend on someone and make their life my whole world, and I'd be willing to work so hard to make that happen. If that means coming out irl and becoming what everyone around me hates, then I could do that. I don't know what I need to do afterward, though, because I don't make much money and god knows I have no support from anyone.

And reading back over this, it just looks like I'm whining more. I'm really just lost and need some direction. I don't lack the willpower or proactivity, I just don't know how to do what I need to.

Thanks for the feedback, by the way!
>>
File: wew kid.jpg (7KB, 216x233px)
wew kid.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>>7233458
Not to defend that 5'10 eggplant-armed manlet but you sound like a "low tier" chaser with the savior complex to me my man.

>whining, bitching, and helplessness is attract the lowest tier chasers that exist
Talking of the devil and he appears. Wow is Carth a wizard?
>>
>OP, it sounds like you aren't really trans (or you would make more of an effort to appear feminine)

not necessarily, maybe she's scared or thinks her body's too repulsive + male to look good in a dress. like, a dress (and etc.) would just accentuate her body's masculinity

or maybe she lives with really shitty transphobic people who'd threaten her or kick her out

or maybe she's just scared

or maybe she's not actually feminine but still a woman

but yeah, transness and coming out are hard
>>
>>7237751
I'm not the same guy that was going on about his autistic tier list of trannies.
>>
>>7238238
> I'd be willing to work so hard to make that happen. If that means coming out irl and becoming what everyone around me hates, then I could do that. I don't know what I need to do afterward, though, because I don't make much money and god knows I have no support from anyone

that shit's hard

Do you have a job and/or college degree? Sounds like you need to be financially self-sufficient so you don't end up dead on the street

>>7238272
>savior complex
I mean you're not wrong

I like OP and wanted to defend them, regardless of whether it will make them ~fall into my arms~ or whatever. and I genuinely do think they're qt
>>
File: are you fucking kidding me.jpg (8KB, 222x246px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking kidding me.jpg
8KB, 222x246px
>>7220454
Maybe for starters change your hair so that your face doesn't scream nu-male with the balding millennial syndrome?

I mean you have some audacity coming here in your lumberjack plaid shirt, your shitty unkempt Red Meat hair and your gross AGP fantasies and expect to be picked up like a can in a supermarket. No one likes to pick up a dirty bumped can that's past the expiration date laying on the cold floor on aisle 4 so maybe try working your way to the bottom shelf first?
>>
>>7238309
eh, that post wasn't directed at you then
>>
>>7238350
Nu-male? Are you like some alt right guy lol? I'd probably be considered an SJW in your eyes, crazy you can tell that just from my hair.

I didn't really "expect" anything...kinda the opposite, just wanted to kinda vent and share some feels. Same thing with your AGP point, I'm CSTS.

And yeah, I have plain color button ups if that's better lol, I don't know much about male fashion.
>>
>>7238338
>that shit's hard

Do you have a job and/or college degree? Sounds like you need to be financially self-sufficient so you don't end up dead on the street

I have a job right now, working on a degree but progress is painful. Unfortunately, my job is really just enough to cover my basic needs, and I'm afraid of waiting too long for money saved up and becoming a late transitioning hon.

I take 1350mg of saw palmetto a day to try to stave off the inevitable toll of age on masculinity, but I don't think it's all that effective.
>>
>>7237135
Exactly. I'm a tranny that wants to be a trophy wife.
The only thing that makes sense is making myself a trophy worth working to get.
>>
>>7238466
So from here it looks like your next steps should be

-focusing on getting money or insurance so you can be economically self-sufficient
-getting rl emotional support in addition to Internet forums. Is there a local trans support group you can afford or something like that?
-HRT. You should try to get on some kind of stronger hormone blocker to stabe off testosterone. You can pretty much remain closeted if you do this and nothing else afaik.

You know your situation better than I do, but do research and, again, if you're working your ass off on anything, focus on becoming financially independent. Being a slutty maid won't happen if you're still relying on transphobes to support yourself, and there's no guarantee of a trustworthy chaser to support you. Others have been unreasonably harsh and focused way, way too much on your femininity and attractiveness- but they're partially right. Realistically, abusers tend to prey on the desperate and economically vulnerable.

Once you're able to support yourself financially, the rest will be hard, but the risk will be far lower.

Think for 5 minutes, on the clock, how you can make more money, manage your own money better, or otherwise find a way to support yourself.

Other alternative: get a relative to support you, or try to find trans people who could in Michigan and call them. Suboptimal, but better than now.
>>
>>7238406
I am a libertarian tranny if you insist on /pol/ labels and you misunderstood the point I was trying to make. Just change your hair style already.
>lol
Feeling cocky today, pham? I knew it your thread is nothing but fishing for attention par excellence.
>>
>>7220607

I would take her in but I don't have a home/ job yet so I'm not takin anybody until I sort that out for myself.

I would want her/he w/e to clean, cook, and proform other "services" but other than that she/he could do what she/he wanted.

Having power in a relationship does not necessitate abuse fuckwit. Some people feel best when they give themselves to a trusted porson.

Confusing them or making them scared of what they want just causes trauma for that person. Hint...hint...
>>
>>7238713
Thanks for the advice. At this point, money is really my biggest issue. My only question is when you say I could remain closeted. For the beginning stage of HRT that could be an option, but since I'll need FFS and all that, soon people will know I'm trans. That's partially why I had this (unrealistic) fantasy of just being taken away, so I can fully transition without all of my family and such knowing.

>Others have been unreasonably harsh and focused way, way too much on your femininity and attractiveness- but they're partially right. Realistically, abusers tend to prey on the desperate and economically vulnerable.

Honestly, I'd welcome even an abusive relationship. I don't mean for it to sound pity-ish, I sincerely wouldn't mind that. But the thing is that even an abuser wouldn't want to have a gross mannish blob.

Still, I appreciate the advice. I'm looking for a second job right now, so hopefully I'll be able to find it.

>>7238743
I don't get it, I'm cocky for saying lol?

What hairstyles would you recommend? I don't know much about male fashion.
>>
>>7238843
aw, thank you

In general, I would definitely do everything I was told. I've always had a very people-pleasing personality and I would do anything just to satisfy my partner. Sounds pathetic but that would make me so fulfilled.

I feel you in terms of your financial situation though, just wanted to thank you for the compliment :)
>>
>>7238877
Eh, sorry if I sounded condescending with the money stuff.

Ya, not being out would eventually get chalenging. Also, you might end up with osteoporosis if you fuck up with hormones.

In theory, even on estrogen you might be able to bind your breasts (see FtM guides for binding), but it would be hard to miss if someone saw you a lot. I hear that FFS used to be really expensive, so finance might not be a concern if you got it.

I was thinking that you might be able to become Internet famous and get a Patreon or GoFundMe thing going. If you've got blogging or drawing talents, for example. But this is really, really, really a long shot.

If you're at all interested in doing things extremely effectively, having clearer thinking, or philosophy-math type things, the rationalist community might be a good try. They're very trans-woman friendly and have sponsored a bunch of people for various things. The blog Thing of Things and anything by Sine Salvatorem would probably be good places to start, or, if you like Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality are very good, for getting into the community. In general they are all into power-exchange kink stuff and the two authors I recommended are both trans.

Actually, rationality is useful for achieving goals in general and for thinking more clearly. So maybe look into these articles called the Sequences on Less Wrong, unless you like Harry Potter, in which case see above.

Have you looked at tsroadmap's coming out guide? It might be more useful than any advice I've got... "Trans101 for Trans People" is also really good for a general overview of physical transition.

Also, I get that feel- where you don't think anyone could possibly want you. I've often felt that I was a burden on others and that I looked too much like a girl to be attractive.

But at least two people reading this thread think you're hot and enslavable. We are both just too poor/far away to take you in.

btw I've emailed you, so *shrugs*
>>
>>7234270
in actuality I have no money

but I *would*

....if I had money
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px)
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>7233727
>How does one find a chaser
Just post in /passgen/ or /chasergen/ ask if you pass and list your stats and contact info and put that you "looking for a daddy". Most chasers on here are ugly af and broke tho so be warned.

>>7237700
>a garage full of European traps
LUL wat? xD

>>7238272
>5'10 eggplant-armed manlet
Eggplant arms?!?! LMAO wtf? Manlet? I mean okay.

Top LEL, I come back a day later and this thread is complete and utter shit why is Retarddit even here making psuedo intellectual mental masturbation posts about banging trannies? I can see now why trans girls dont publicly embrace chasers and we can never have a good /chasergen/ too much cringe, butthurt, and beta shit.

smH Tbh faM. Step ya game up.
>>
>>7239960
>Eggplant arms
Noooooooo, you got it all wrong.
I meant that you are ARMED WITH eggplants, lmao. But seeing you react like that tells me you are more vain and insecure than a 12 year old schoolgirl, aren't you?
>eggplant arms
L M A O
>>
>>7220454
Why are you showing us a photo of Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond?
>>
>>7233727
Learn to cook.
>>
>>7240495
*gasps

That's not Donald Trump over there, is it??
>>
>>7240495
>I meant that you are ARMED WITH eggplants, lmao.
LEL nigga you tryna troll me but your shit is all retarded, what are you even doing?

I figured you were trying to make fun of me instead of underhandedly complimenting me on my well hung penis. The real question though is why are you making references to my oversized penis anon? Do you dream about it? Do you want to play with it? None of the trans girls I have met yet from 4chan have been able to get it all the way down, its kinda hot watching and hearing them struggle and gargle and gag trying to get their throat to relax enough to let it go in tho :3
>>
>>7240692
>your shit is all retarded
Wew, it was YOUR stupid annoying eggplant joke all along so insult yourself first, Carth. It is stupid yet you aren't ashamed to put in your profile at all. You should be ashamed of yourself!
>Do you dream about it? Do you want to play with it?
M-maybe?
I doubt it's that big anyway. :p
>>
>>7240692
definitely Trump okay
>>
>>7240758
>Wew, it was YOUR stupid annoying eggplant joke all along so insult yourself first, Carth
No see this is were your autism comes into play. Its not MY joke. Eggplant is the standard "big dick" emoji on Grindr, therefore I used it in my Grindr profile. I just so happened to post my Grindr profile on here once.... which apparently you noticed, remembered, and probably saved. You think about me on the daily dont you?
xD

Why are you so desperate to initiate conversation with me? I find it hard to believe you are actually this retarded. Come on my dude, step it up.
>>
>>7240829
No, I don't think about you daily, don't flatter yourself lmao.

Just because I am not smart doesn't mean there aren't other qualities that you will never discover about me. Your loss bb.
>>
File: 1385208252420.jpg (47KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252420.jpg
47KB, 492x558px
>>7240895
>Your loss bb
LOL who you tryna play? Im not a player I am controlling the game, because I know that you cant lose what you never had :^)

If you remembered me posting my Grindr profile, then you have been stalking me for weeks lets be for real familia. If you have been stalking me for weeks, then you know what I like: young, pretty, and passable or nah thx. If you truly felt that you met my criteria I think logically you would have taken a different approach to getting my attention than the negative one you chose to pursue, because this is not the first thread you have done this in.

So feel free to prove me wrong, since you are such a fan I will assume you already have my contact info. I got "nah thx" copied ready to paste in skype or kik so come take your test when you are ready baby girl (:
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.