[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pre-everything mtf, could I ever pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: VnPWgSB.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
VnPWgSB.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
I've been struggling with gender dysphoria for years but have never actually considered transitioning, I just look way too mannish

people have told me I'd be fine but I'm pretty sure that's just lip service, came here to get the brutal truth

I don't want to ruin my life by going through with something that will make me an obvious tranny forever, passing is the only point
>>
File: ZNGUfiH.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
ZNGUfiH.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>
You know that /passgen/ is for this right?
>>
>>7199464
oh, I actually didn't

sorry, I don't come here often, they can delete this and I can make it there
>>
>>7199452
you'll be fine, that's the brutal truth
your face is already pretty soft
long, but almost all mtfs have long faces
>>
>>7199471
oh wow, thanks

I've always considered my nose my worst aspect, but I don't know if FFS would fix that at all
>>
>>7199494
how would ffs not fix your nose? rhinoplasty is a pretty basic surgical procedure and before ffs as we know it became a thing it was what a lot of people did
you should read the virtualffs site, there's a lot about facial feminization from a technical perspective there
>>
>>7199505
I always thought FFS was more about skull shape, I didn't know rhinoplasty was part of it. Thanks!

with enough money, hopefully I'll be able to make my face feminine enough where my height doesn't automatically make people question my sex
>>
you could pass into my bed bby
>>
you could pass fine once you do your eyebrows, and obvious clothing, hair and makeup adjustments. get on hrt.
>>
>>7199580
i love people with manly eyebrows who would otherwise pass
>>
>>7199452
Dat soft ladyface, doh.
Honestly I think your transition would be pretty smooth if it's something you really want to do.
>>
>>7199637
do you know how long is too late? I need to get a good amount of money to do the more intensive facial surgeries, and I'm already 20
>>
>>7199700

Knew a very nice lady who had amazing results in her 50s. You never would have known she had begun her journey at her age. Never too late. If your genes are prone to hair loss, though, you might want to catch it early. Estrogen will halt the process, but not reverse it.

However, I would recommend taking steps forward as soon as you feel comfortable doing so. You might also want to look into seeing a therapist who can help guide you into introducing yourself to yourself, and to your loved ones.
>>
>>7199834
Okay thanks! I just really don't want to become a hon, but if you think that I have a shot then I'll probably try when I get the money.
>>
>>7199454
WTF Are you related to Richard Hammond?
>>
>>7199452
Look up Susannah Harker.
>>
File: SusannahHarker_U.jpg (8KB, 396x300px)
SusannahHarker_U.jpg
8KB, 396x300px
>>7201199
Another example. It's a very Saxon-English look
>>
>>7201177
just looked him up, I can kinda see why you'd think that

>>7201255
this comparison gives me more hope, though

I can kinda see myself in her
>>
>>7201371
>looked him up
Watch Top Gear m8, you're missing out.
>>
>>7201438
not really a car person lol
>>
>>7201460
Driving is one of the only things that makes me happy desu, it's just so liberating when you have an open road in front of you and your favourite music playing as loud as you want it. It's a pure experience when not in traffic.
I watched Initial D two years ago, got my licence last year and I don't regret any part of doing it. Planning on getting my motorcycle licence next year as well.
>>
>>7201483
I don't really get that feeling, I hate driving. It's so stressful, and if you do one thing wrong everyone freaks out at you.
>>
>>7201544
Maybe it depends how/where you learned? It was stressful for me while I was learning but I spent hours of time with my instructor in the car just giving me directions until I got it perfect. I get more stressed out parking desu, motorway shit is easy. I guess if you're in the US/Canada then it'd make sense to be stressed out by it since none of you know how to drive and that makes things unpredictable.
>>
>>7201555
yeah I'm American, people drive like crazy here

I usually try to be more cautious and safe, but people freak out if you're going the speed limit and not 5 MPH over it, lol

parking is indeed tough, it's so hard to get exactly in the lines
>>
>>7199452
ARMEN IS THAT YOU?!
>>
>>7201774
Don't out people, don't give real names. Fucking asshole.
>>
>>7201774
literally what

>>7201790
I have no idea who this guy is, that's not even my name lol
>>
>>7201790
>>7201824
I thought he meant that op looks like armin from attack of titan.
I can sort of see the resemblance desu.
>>
>>7201835
Oh, I guess that makes sense. I can see it a little bit
>>
File: fat cheat.jpg (45KB, 561x511px) Image search: [Google]
fat cheat.jpg
45KB, 561x511px
>>7201824
It's not Gatsby you fucking twink shit

Im not paki enough to be him
>>
>>7202099
then who are you
>>
fix the hair
>>
I think you could pull it off.
>>
>>7202099
Still mad you got kicked out of discord?
>>
>>7202558
aw but I like it long

though yeah it's a little messed up in the second pic
>>
>>7199452
Look.

The answer is always no unless you started pre puberty or are some girly femboy.

If you aren't either of those. Give up.

Repress or eat a bullet. Your choice
>>
>>7202735
yeah, that's what I've always thought the deal was

if I can't look like a CIS girl to the general eye, there's no point

thanks!
>>
>>7201113
you should start hrt now, there is absolutely no reason to delay it
you can start it immediately and cheaply through very accessible online pharmacies
>>
>>7203223
I would have to talk to a gender therapist, right? I don't want to do some diy thing. If I'm too old, then I'm already too old, anyway.
>>
>>7203364
what do you have against diy? (the tone of that is not intended to be attacking/dismissive, but questioning)
it's extremely safe and accessible
also, depending on your location you may be able to start hrt through 'informed consent', or making an appointment directly for it without seeking therapy
you're not too old, but you will be if you put it off until you have a 'good opportunity' -- 'too old' refers to a lot of things other than physical masculinization/feminization, though keep in mind that sexual dimorphism increases throughout the lifespan
>>
>>7203397
What online pharmacies would you recommend? There's a lot I need to know before I'd be able to do this, which is why therapy would help.

I'm still so terrified of becoming a hon, but if I need to start really soon, then I guess that's it. Try, or spend the rest of my life unbearably depressed self-loathing. Honestly, I'll probably end up like some walking abomination, but idk, maybe I'll be lucky.
>>
>>7203542
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
there's a lot of debates around these parts on the best mtf hrt regime, but here's my recommendations:
for an antiandrogen, buy spironolactone 100. most of this board prefers cyproterone acetate because it provides better breast growth, but that can be matched or overtaken by adding progesterone to your hrt. neither spiro nor cypro has a great side effects profile, but spiro (pissing more and not being able to eat as many high-potassium foods) is better than cypro (suicidal depression, liver failure, brain tumours). take 1 pill a day, possibly 2. get orchi or srs as soon as possible so you don't have to keep taking antiandrogens.
buy estrofem or progynova 2mg. brand doesn't matter. one is sublingual (dissolved under tongue), other is oral (swallowed); choose depending on which you prefer. take between 2 and 4 pills a day depending on feminization speed; start with 2. after orchi/srs, reduce dose to 1-2 pills.
progesterone choice depends on if you feel your dysphoria has a fetishistic background or not. if you've engaged in sexual crossdressing, getting off to feminization/sissification, etc, take medroxyprogesterone acetate. it's a progestin that reduces the sex drive, which in agp trans girls also reduces dysphoria. if not, take progesterone, which feminizes the sex drive (for lack of a better term) without reducing it. progesterone is optional if you can't afford it, but it increases breast growth and regulates/improves moods. if increased breast growth is incredibly important to you but you can't afford to take progesterone, then make your antiandrogen cypro, which is a progestin. i recommend against it if you can afford otherwise due to its worse side effect profile.
>>
>>7203611
>progesterone choice depends on if you feel your dysphoria has a fetishistic background or not. if you've engaged in sexual crossdressing, getting off to feminization/sissification, etc, take medroxyprogesterone acetate. it's a progestin that reduces the sex drive, which in agp trans girls also reduces dysphoria.

I don't get what you mean, I just want to be a girl so I can be happy and myself, its not like I'm getting off to the idea. Is that a thing? That seems more like a kink than gender dysphoria.

But other than that, thanks! Breast growth isn't a big deal for me at all right now, I just want my face to look as feminine and girlish as possible.
>>
>>7199452
Yeah you can definitely pass, You're cute a.f. btw
>>
>>7206226
yeah, that means you're (most likely) csts, which is sort of the trans stereotype. agp (autogynephilia) is another, much more common mtf type that does originate as a fetish, though by the point it progresses to dysphoria it's just as 'legitimate'. most trans girls on this board are agp, so i prefer to err on the side of caution.
here's a post describing the major groups of trans people:
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7163958/
keep in mind the groups are not, and are not intended to be, completely distinct without overlap
>>
File: Brick.jpg (68KB, 800x450px)
Brick.jpg
68KB, 800x450px
>>7199452
>>7199454
>>
>>7208649
>>7208894
lol I'm getting so many conflicting opinions itt

>>7208849
oh, I didn't even know about that. Thanks for the explanation!
>>
>>7199452
you look like a guy I knew named Jack
>>
>>7209387
that would be freaky if I were actually him
>>
>>7209591
y, dat ya name?
>>
>>7211550
nah, I'm just saying it would be so weird and awkward for someone to recognize you on 4chan lol
>>
Look it's Harry Potter
>>
File: Large Image_110.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px)
Large Image_110.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>7199452
found your look-a-like
>>
>>7211900
I used to get that a lot when I wore glasses lol

>>7212022
ew
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.