[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans are filthy whores?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

I was walking home today, and while walking by a tranny (non passing AT ALL, and homeless) he asked me if I wanted to have sex after i said "excuse me" moving past him..

I was..... ...fucking shocked...I dont even look well dressed, groomed, or very hot. are trans REALLY, THAT desperate for attention, that they will give their buttholes over to anyone who asks?

I honestly struggle to believe it. it wasn't even in a conversation, it was literally just asking a STRANGER for sex.....jesus christ, please stop this madness.

Trans people, is this considered NORMAL?
>>
Hey OP you wanna have sex?
>>
id suck your dick for free babyboy
>>
>>7214860
...very funny.

In all seriousness, I need someone to explain this, so theres no chance of me assaulting someone later, if they grab my dick or something.

how can you be that fucking desperate you ask passerbys? not even strangers, just passerbys...you realize i would be on the sex offender registry if I tried this, right? I hope none of you do this, you are risking a serious ass beating. At least say hi and introduce FIRST.
>>
>>7214829
are you seriously asking if a prostitute who is approaching you for sex, is the same as the norm for regular people?

are you retarded?
>>
>>7214887
oh you actually think it was someone just hitting on you, and not a prostitute, or a person on drugs. my question is answered.
>>
>>7214895
I don't care WHAT it is, and even prostitutes aren't that fucking gross...
>>
>>7214901
okay, so you are just outright retarded. thread over i guess
>>
>>7214829
a lot of young trans women are forced to live on the street and resort to prostitution (a study in singapore, which is not necessarily relatable to the west, found 1 in 3 csts mtfs to be prostitutes)
you were accousted by a streetwalker for sex, and this streetwalker happened to be transsexual
>>
>>7214907
>>7214907
Are you saying you've seen prostitutes going around asking RANDOM ASS PEOPLE if they want to have sex without chit chating first? I haven't.

Seriously, this guy is deserving a beating for being this fucking disgusting.

Not to mention, another time, same day, I asked "why the fuck do you do this to yourself" after they sat by me at a bus stop, and was chatting with me. He ignored this and said "do you have money so I can ride the bus?". I said no and he replied "oh, I dont need to talk to you then". The fuck, I knew trans had fucked up dysfunctional social tendancies, but thats absurd...

....stoning in the bible makes sense now...its an act of mercy...

>>7214918
I can understand that but WHY? Why walk up to me?....because theres nobody else buyi-.....ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... wow, they really are desperate for attention...

.....Yeah, guess I get it, still disgusting.... wish it would of been a methed out girl instead, might of been more cute. and FAR less creepy.

is everyone literally ok with this? can i walk up to a les and ask for sex then? this is ok? i mean, its just asking....
>>
>>7214949
>Are you saying you've seen prostitutes going around asking RANDOM ASS PEOPLE if they want to have sex without chit chating first? I haven't.
this is literally a tv trope because of how often it happens, where do you live?
>>
>>7214949
>. I said no and he replied "oh, I dont need to talk to you then". The fuck, I knew trans had fucked up dysfunctional social tendancies, but thats absurd...
poor to the point of not being able to afford to take the bus, and you don't have the slightest shred of empathy, and think they should be literally killed?
>>
>>7214949
dude that was obviously a prostitute wanting $ for fuk

OP is a prime example of chan autism
>>
>>7214901
>even prostitutes aren't that fucking gross...
Oh what I wouldn't give to be this sheltered again.
>>
>>7214949
>wow, they really are desperate for attention
desperate for money, dude
and yeah, streetwalkers do that all the time
how sheltered are you? this is how every street prostitute has behaved from the beginning of time and will continue behaving long after you're gone
>>
>>7214955
maybe reeeeaaaally seedy areas, but this is right infront of a grocery store with others nearby.... at least have some fucking tact. its a decent area, police station block away.

>>7214964
i would of, but being trans (and asking for sex) is a choice.

>>7214967
excuse me if im not a hooker expert. ive met a few, but they all started with a hello first. flirty hello, but hello

>>7214973
poor bastard

>>7214987
maybe you might be right, but why then not at least be clean shaven? marketing....
>>
File: 1468299934488.png (15KB, 481x383px) Image search: [Google]
1468299934488.png
15KB, 481x383px
>>7215004
>>
>>7215004
most tranny hookers are clean shaven, more for dysphoria than marketing
the reason the one you met isn't is because she was SO poor and SO desperate that she couldn't even afford that
you met one of the most downtrodden people in modern society and your response is saying she should be stoned to death?
also if you think transsexualism is a choice you don't understand transsexualism
>>
>>7215004
Dude get over it. That person has a shitty life and you're gonna lament for hours and call for their death over the five whole seconds your naive and sheltered existence crossed paths with their street prostitute subsistence.

Quit being an entitled little baby.
>>
>>7215019
>shaving
>talking girly
>wearing dress
>practicing girly manners

Tell me again how they don't CHOOSE to do this?..
>>
>>7215042
why do you choose to put on mens clothes every day?
>>
>>7215039
I will agree to do this when LGBT quit complaining over me kicking them out of events, or being called fags... don't complain I have thin skin if most of you do too.
>>7215046
Because I go to the store, bu I CHOOSE to get mens cloths, and I REJECT girly clothes. More importantly, I'm not delusional in thinking im a girl despite having facial hair and a dick...what IS a girl to you people anyway?
>>
>>7215057
>what IS a girl to you people anyway?
i'd actually turn that question back on you. do you base your being male on just having a dick and facial hair? if something happened to those things, would you stop being a man?
>>
>>7215063
yes. if you lose your junk you are a eunich....
>>
>>7215072
holy shit how sheltered are you??
>>
>>7215074
how am i wrong with this?
>>
>>7215078
Because you're an oversensitive manbaby who obviously can't stand others expressing themselves differently than from how you do things.
>>
>>7215057
>I will agree to do this when LGBT quit complaining over me kicking them out of events, or being called fags... don't complain I have thin skin if most of you do too.
So you admit you're an entitled little baby, and that you want to kick random LGBT people "out of events" (where do you work where you have this sort of sway?) and call random people slurs because of a few seconds of harmless interaction with a prostitute on the streets.

But no it's the trannies, they're the irrational triggered ones amirite? lol.
>>
File: queer-fu.jpg (340KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
queer-fu.jpg
340KB, 1280x960px
>>7214829
>>
File: tumblr_o9pd1rVWXE1r3ymmao1_1280.jpg (382KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9pd1rVWXE1r3ymmao1_1280.jpg
382KB, 1280x854px
>>7215187
>>7214829
>Trans are filthy whores

and proud of it!
>>
File: hos.jpg (55KB, 380x308px) Image search: [Google]
hos.jpg
55KB, 380x308px
>>7214829
>filthy whores

tfw you will never be hot enough to charge
>>
>>7214829
are all straights this insufferably stupid?

gr8t shitposting m8 but yeah trannies are mostly whores
>>
>>7215136
Can I buy you a beer?
>>
>>7214891
This.

OP, you are a massive idiot.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.