[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out that along time friend is a F to M.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1253px-Buck_Angel_Headshot.jpg (148KB, 1253x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1253px-Buck_Angel_Headshot.jpg
148KB, 1253x1024px
Okay here the situation as it is. I have had a friend that I have known for over 15 years. He is a very good friend, and I love him as if he was my brother. He was the best man at my wedding, hell he introduced me to my wife. But last week my wife and I had him over for drinks with his girl grind. My wife can't safely (she has a malformed uterus) get pregnant, and we couldn't find a suffragette that we could afford to carry our child. We wanted to ask his girl friend if she would do it for us (we where going to pay all of the medical bills for the work up, the pregnancy, and 1 year out postpartum. But she had a hysterectomy after an accident when she was 24.
We where crushed, but then He said that he would do it. That he still had (as he said put it) "All my lady bits." As you could imagian this came as a huge shock to my wife, and my self for a few resins.
All these years I thought that he was a male from birth, and two that he was willing to do this for us. I guess wht I'm driving at is what would be the best way to come to terms with this? I don't want to think of him as woman, and I certianly don't want to treat him any diferntly that I have for the last 15 years. But at the same tie I don't know if I could ask him to do this. Part of me is scared that he might get hurt, from any part of the entire proses of the work up, the IVF, the pregnancy, and the eventual birth. I'm cool with the fact the he was born a female, and I think that he id one of the bravist men I have ever met in my life, but I just don't know if it would be safe for him, or the baby. I just need some input here. Please any advice woulf help, and he is still, and will always be my brother. I just don't know what to think, or say, or do here.

Pick unrelated. But it is Buck Angle.
>>
>>7209957
the problem i see with this is that a trans guy who's been living stealth for 15+ years is likely infertile
hell, he probably should've gotten a hysto over a decade ago because they tend to explode into cancer after long term exposure to t
>>
>>7209962
Of fuck really? You're not messing with me are you? I don't want him to get fucking cancer! Should I bring that up to him? I can't fucking loss my brother! Sorry but that just scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>7209976
it might be worth bringing up
i don't mean to concern you, it's a very underresearched topic and we're not 100% sure what long term testosterone exposure at male levels does to the female reproductive system
but there are high profile cases of long-term transitioned trans men developing ovarian cancer, and research to suggest reproductive system changes that could portend future cancer
>>
>>7209957
Just adopt you fucking moron
>>
>>7209988
Well he would have to stop taking his hormones, and start taking a heavy round of fertility drugs, but I can talk about that when we go to the OBGYN at the fertility clinic next Tuesday.
Okay if he is able to do this, and it is safe for him to do this (that being my main concern is that he will be safe) what then? Please under stand that this is new territory for me, and I have so many questions, both about him, and how this will affect him in the long run. I mean I have many friends, and family that are part of the LGBT community, but I just don't want to come across as an ass hole, or some sort of tourist. If that makes any kind of seance.
>>
>>7210036
My wife and I want to try this this first, and if he can not do it then we will adopt children.
>>
>>7210056
i've heard of trans guys who stopped t to get pregnant, but generally at most a couple years in, not decades
it seems to be physically safe and the kids are fine
some of the trans guys have reported feminizing during pregnancy in ways that weren't resolved after restarting t, but that's the ones who were only on it for a few months, 15+ years means he shouldn't experience any permanent physical feminization
but it's a bit of a new territory for everyone, not that much research on it
>>
>>7209957
>That he still had (as he said put it) "All my lady bits."

lmao i thought the /pol/ raid would be over by now
>>
>>7210085
Sadly that is true about the research end of it. I don't know what to think any more.
>>7210103
Fucking hate /pol/...
>>
>>7210071
first, i can't imagine this not fucking him up mentally, and physically. Second, why bring another fucked up existence into this world when there's more than enough as it is
>>
>>7209957
>and we couldn't find a suffragette that we could afford to carry our child.
Then what about finding a normal, non-lefty, woman?
>>
>>7210550
Rent-a-womb is very expensive, and illegal in many countries.
>>
>>7210550
he meant 'surrogate' and presumably autocorrect tried to help
>>
>>7209957
You should adopt. In fact a lot more people should adopt.
>>
>>7210765
I want to adopt but I can't risk having ugly kids. Especially when I know that my wife and I have such a great combind gene pool. It would be unfare to raize an ugly child in such a beautiful household.
>>
If he wants to and he can do it, let him go ahead. If not, adopt. Some dudes have babies, and if you were a seahorse this wouldn't faze you. Keep us updated, some here are curious if FTMs can really carry a baby after so long on T.
>>
Praise Kek
>>
>>7209957
just an fyi, your kid WILL come out lgbt because of the SIGNIFICANTLY higher testosterone rate in the body (and womb) effecting the kid.

I would look for another surrogate option.
>>
>>7209957
He must be a mega bro if he's willing to do this. I'm not FtM but it must be very dysphoria inducing for them to get pregnant.
>>
>>7211124
if it's a boy though
>>
>>7211129
Then he'll be a criminal
>>
>>7211124
being lgbt in general doesn't sound likely with what we know
being ftm, maybe
being autistic, also maybe -- i can think of two separate autistic kids born to trans guys
>>
>>7211124
>just an fyi, your kid WILL come out lgbt
excellent!
>>
>>7209957
I don't have much to contribute, but what a top tier bro.
>>
>>7211191
If you really want the higher suicide rate, drug use rate, depression rate, alchoholism rate, mutilation rate, prostitution rate, ect.... ...go ahead..

As >>7211139 mentions too, autism is also an issue.

Seriously, that extra testosterone is toxic for a child...
>>
>>7211205
but i should note that nobody can say with anything resembling confidence the increased autism risk is connected to t
trans guys themselves are an extremely autistic demographic (20-50% fit the diagnostic criteria depending on how strictly you interpret it)
we'll need to get to the technological point where trans guys can father children to draw any conclusions, which fortunately we are very close to
>>
If you're not 100% sure, it seems like you should turn down his offer. Not that it's not an incredibly generous suggestion, but if it even works that sounds like a living nightmare.

>>7210794
Just make sure they're not fat, are well socialized, generally healthy and 99% of the time it'll be fine. Genetics actually doesn't have that much to do with aesthetics.
>>
>>7211205
he'd go off testosterone for the entire duration and probably some time before, with doctors there every step of the way. if it were too big of a risk OP, the doctor would give you better evidence than some randos on the internet.
>>
File: 1469847126185.gif (1MB, 309x300px)
1469847126185.gif
1MB, 309x300px
>>7211256
>Genetics actually doesn't have that much to do with aesthetics.
>>
>>7211271
If she got off T, it might work, but get her off it for like 6 months minimal BEFORE impregnation....takes time for the body to adjust back.

Ill pray your kid will have some form of success...
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 250x230px
>>7211284
>she
>>
>>7211284
What would you call it if NOT on testosterone? =/ plus, men cannot have babies..

...I'm speaking of sex, btw. Nobody of the male sex (owning a penis, not a vagina) can have a baby.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.