[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aapgen/ - AAP General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1478778251330.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1478778251330.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
who /aap/ here?
>>
I genuinely don't understand this fetish. You're attracted to muscles or what?
>>
>>7209930
attracted to being a dude
except am a stupid weak girl ;___;
>>
>>7209925
>>7209925
>>7209925

>>7209930
most aaps actually have an image of themselves as pretty boys inspired by anime and emo bands, rather than chads
t. almost every other ftm i've met is aap
>>
>>7209936
You can take steroids and get swole. That would give you a roidclit if you take tren etc and not anavar.
I think anavar is the one female bodybuilders commonly use.
I still don't get that you masturbates to being a guy. I don't most guys are like your fantasies.
>>7209939
They want to be skinny, weak and effeminate?
>>
>>7209906
Who is this semen demon?
>>
File: 1437329141075.jpg (9KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1437329141075.jpg
9KB, 180x200px
>>7209939
This is true. I am a hairy white guy and I'm fine with that but at night when I'm alone I still fantasize about looking like one of those girly K-pop boys.
>>
I think I'm aap and it's awful. In my fantasies I'm always a man, gay or straight, doesn't matter. I also like to bind my chest and wear men's underwear. I've even thought about using testosterone cream on my clitoris to stimulate growth but I'm worried it would give me facial hair or something.
I've never had a bf and I'm not even sure I'm attracted to guys because I'm literally never a woman in my fantasies. My coworker asked me if i was straight once because she'd known me for two years and I'd never really said. I quickly said yes, but that made me realize that maybe I'm not hiding my weird sexuality as well as i thought i was. guys hitting on me, kissing me, etc makes me super uncomfortable, but i think it's just because I'm the woman in that situation.
I really would like to transition but i don't think I'm trutrans. I don't really hate my body, it's just more social/sexual dysphoria. Being aap has just ruined my sex/dating life.
>>
>>7210263
anavar and winstrol are the two steroids most prevalently used by female bodybuilders.

As I understand it, most "anavar" you get on the street is really winstrol sold as anavar.

Winny has a few more sides, but generally is one of the milder sterons

Anavar is literally magic. Little to no sides, and increases your recovery capacity inmensely (really good to take to heal from injuries-or prevent them)

If you can find real anavar and can dose properly, then i can think of really no reason not to take it, besides cost..

But desu if you want to be mire manly, you should just blast and cruise test with an AI on hand, and some pct just in case you need to come off it, you can do so safely

Eat clen
Tren hard
Test your limits
Winny it all
Dbolish your goals
GHet huge
Anavar give up
>>
Bump again for more of OP pic.
>>
>>7211177
sounds a lot like repressed trutrans to me. you can be agp and trans just like you can also be aap and trans.
>>
>>7209906
Ever been fucked by a big dude? Come to NY and let me split you in half see how aap you are then.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.