[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorting through sensitivities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4117.jpg (29KB, 344x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4117.jpg
29KB, 344x308px
Alright so I am a bit flustered, and that may inhibit my capacity to accurately communicate...

But my question is this: why has it been deemed impossible (wholly, by some) or nearly impossible to be sexually attracted to trans women without being a fetishist scumbag peice of shit??!?

Now let me clarify, i know what pool i am swimming in, and I am well aware that upwards of 90% of guys with relatively similar feelings are guys that I would absolutely quantify as fetishist scumbag fuckheads......

I am not arguing against that.

I am focusing more on the fact that NOBODY gets to choose who they are attracted to.
Gayfags didn't choose to be attracted to boypenis.. I certainly didn't choose to be attracted to girlpenis!!!

Why am I automatically an unlovable peice of shit merely because I am a slave to my sexuality?

Most other """""""chasers""""""" don't seem to really give a shit, because they are bi as fuck and will just as gladly go hunt down a fishwrinkle and a boycock.. but there is difficulty in wanting only women, but never wanting fishwrinkle

TL;DR: why am I such a peice of shit, because i think your girlpenis looks adorable on you?

P.s. I can understand the dislike of wanting to get a """"vagina"""" and feeling pressured not to by a supposed lover... but surely someone who has no intention of getting a """"""""vagina"""""""" would not take up such issue?
>>
>>7209035

Many reasons:

1. Trans people in general are usually at least partially SJWs. SJWs tend to get overly emotional and exaggerate.

2. Mentally transwoman ARE woman. Having someone be attracted to you for a MALE part on your FEMALE body is disappointing and frustrating. Most of them don't even really like to use their penis sexually. They want and need to be treated like WOMAN. That is what they crave. Not some guy trying to get fucked by girl penis.

Really all of this hinges on your approach though. Treat trans girls like girls. Take them out on dates. Don't be embarrassed to show them off to friends and family. If you have sex don't be trying to get her to fuck you or trying to give her a blowjob.
>>
>>7209539
>Having someone be attracted to you for a MALE part on your FEMALE body is disappointing and frustrating.
I understand that, and am sympathetic to it...
I just don't see how it equates to that someone who is attracted to the male part (frustrating as that is), being a "fetishist"
>>
Look, people who have something different about them are going to attract people who like that different thing. Redheads attract guys who like redheads. The cold hard truth is that the average straight dude who has always dated chicks and never thought twice about shemales will not be receptive to starting a relationship with one. A penis is not just something guys can gloss over. They have to either be into it already or not be into it. A guy who has regular sex with women with vaginas who meets a cool trans chick and finds out she's trans is probably just gonna be like (in his head) "Too weird for me, I'm out". If he's into pussy and he is able to regularly date girls with pussies, why would he not just go on dating women who were born with pussies? You need to get some realistic expectations. I understand you don't want to be fetishized in a creepy way or have your dick touched, but just be realistic that the average well-adjusted dude who does not have even a slight interest in trans girls is not gonna be down with fucking you.
>>
>trans """fetishists"""" are scum
>most trans attracted people are trans
They're mad because it's their history to be treated as a lower caste and essentially a fuck BOY, even by other trans mostly

They're just disgusting faggots. Finding one who doesn't look like a man is nearly impossible.

They just think everyone wants them for their dick because of their hideous manly bodies and they have nothing else to give to men who want to fuck them.
>>
>>7209630

Yeah. But the MTFs around here are mostly young which means they're gonna be especially stupid about social issues like this. Add to that the fact that most of them are basically cursed to look like men, not just in the groin but also in the face, and you have to end up feeling some sympathy for the poor chumps, if you're reasonable.

OP, you're not a piece of shit, you're just dealing with the consequences of having an attraction to those who are cursed. It's like if you were into werewolves--you're just gonna have to accept that your girlfriend will occasionally transform at the wrong time and murder somebody, unless you happen to luck into finding an especially competent one.
>>
>>7209035
I'm a premium shemale and I love people admiring my beautiful shenis. My boyfriend is a bisexual chaser and I love shoving my dick in his face when he is lying in bed. It can get so big, it hardly fits in all the way. But that's what I love about my cock so much. It's strong and eager, a real tool of sexual pleasure. Then I slowly start to move. I can see him gasping for air and gagging on my big ladypenis. I love feeling dominant, abusing my bf with my royal phallus. The mouthfucking feels so good, I'm starting to lose myself in exstasy. "Do you like that you slut? You love being dominated by your girlfriends big extras, don't you?" I'm grabbing his head harder now, using more force with my hips and I can feel it's happening. The sensation is getting stronger and stronger. A tingling is building up and I can feel my shenis gaining blood pressure. It is so hard, but still smooth like silk. I can't help but let out a deep moan while I let out a big stream of cum in his mouth. I let go of my grasp and fall down on our bed. The shiver slowly fades out and after the usual afterquake I just lay there realising, I lost control once more and abused my boyfriend again.
>>
>>7209035
Would you fuck a postop mtf?
>>
>>7209035
>NOBODY gets to choose who they are attracted to.

You can honestly train yourself, with enough willpower, effort, and discipline to slowly transition

Also, you are no more a scumbag POS than anyone else who is LGBT im my eyes.

>>7211169
I personally would never do that, I shudder to think of the germs in such a place, a large open wound... not to mention the backstory of it makes me physically ill.
>>
>>7211169
I wouldn't fuck an actual vagina, let alone a mtf """""""""""""""vagina"""""""""""""" (hence me being a fetishist scumbag)
Like i say, I am only attracted to girlpenis. Can't help it.

>>7211232
>sexual repression is a good idea
/pol/ pls go and stay go
>>
>>7210440
>implying any of that past the first sentence was relevant to this thread
>implying that doesn't just sound like some chaser writing his own erotica
T-thanks for the bump, i guess
>>
>>7211169
sure in the ass
i fuck cis women in the pooper too
>>
>>7214032
Lucky bifag

Try only wanting girlcock and nothing else... then you will understand the real fucking struggle

Fishwrinkle is disgusting tbhfam
Girlcock is totes ridics adorbs
>>
>>7215208
I jerked it to girl cock so hard at a point I posit the ability to get boners for girls. I'd try fapping to them to be so limp, shittiest orgasms, even fucking anime wasn't getting me off like crazy Like it used too.

Can only get off to the thought of getting skull fucked imagining some girl mocking me for being gay and how dick girls ruined my whole life and it's hot as shit to just completely give in and get raped by her women seed, I loved it when they said shit like "let me show you how too cum in girls faggot, you're too fucking gay to do it" shit like that

Completly relapse and dive into dick girls hard

>all of a sudden seeing anime chicks in bikinis is giving me boners again after a year or two, not a single straight fap
>wtf, I thought I got gayer
>over time even 3dpd starts interesting me again as well.

Guys I really miss feeling like a homosexual gay animal being tortured by women's penis's, I really thought I turned legit gay, kinda depr essing but the orgasms were insane

I've tried really hard to avoid straight shit whenever I can to trigger it again.
How do I get really gay like that again?

The orgasms are still pretty crazy but I need that extra fucked shit too

God I hate typing on phones it drives me insane
>>
>>7215309
m e n t a l
>>
>>7215355
This tbhfam
>>
>>7215355
>mental
>for ghetto gay conversion break through without suicide without electricity
Sure buddy, enjoy your dick girls, I know I will.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.