[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fellow post-op girls: does anyone else struggle with dilation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 23

fellow post-op girls: does anyone else struggle with dilation and pain in general?

I was raped and every time I feel a phallic object in there I just freak out, not to mention feel pain

also I had that issue after the surgery where they have to burn the tissue with liquid silver or whatever

who knew having a neovagina was so metal

anyways, any advice for adjusting to this, even like three years out
>>
Generally replacing your genitals with an open wound doesn't go well. Sorry you went thtough that and I hope others see your post and choose differently.
>>
>>7208536
oh I don't regret it at all

the sex is amazing and I feel complete and whole : )
>>
>>7208524
>also I had that issue after the surgery where they have to burn the tissue with liquid silver or whatever

You had granulation tissue and as you still have pain you likely still have granulation. It typically doesn't go away by itself. Do you experience any bleeding? Even a small amount?
>>
File: mindblown.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>7208524
If you have problems with your neo-vagina there are some easy steps you can take to fix it.

1. Enroll at University and study physics.

2. Invent a time machine.

3. Travel back in time and convince yourself not to chop your dick off.

Now you may say. "Wait that doesn't sound easy at all!" But that is where you are wrong. The way time travel mechanics work your actions a propagated through the time continuum when the outcome reaches the requisite level of certainty of occurring. That level is concrete intent.

So one you form the concrete intent to enroll in university, study physics, invent a time machine, and then travel back in time to convince yourself not to chop your dick off, your penis will instantly reform.
>>
>>7208846
Yes this I had to do this 6 times before it was all gone.

Also OP idk what your sexuality is but gay sex is better then guys pumping their junk into you.
>>
>>7208858
again, I don't regret it at all, do you people not get what dysphoria is

if you don't want to get rid of your male genitalia I begin to doubt your transness

>>7208846
>granulation

that's what it is, forgot the term

no bleeding

I guess I'll have to see a gyno, which is annoying as they'll probably have to burn me again but on the plus side my vagina is so awesome every gyno I've been to has thought I was cis (thank you Marci Bowers)

>>7210182
>guys pumping their junk into you
I'm straight though :/

can't help it, just love boys too much

it's funny but Eric Wareheim is like my biggest crush right now lol, so I'm saving that gif
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 715x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 715x434px
>>7208524
>Tfw femboys are starting to drag themselves into this mess
>>
>>7208524
Thanks for even more reasons to avoid trans girls like the plague.
>every time I feel a phallic object in there I just freak out, not to mention feel pain
>oh I don't regret it at all

the sex is amazing and I feel complete and whole : )

If the second one is true, why the fuck are you complaining about sex?
>>
>>7210795
>again, I don't regret it at all, do you people not get what dysphoria is

I think its a inferiority complex of ones sex...I wanted to cut MY dick off once because my mother told me all men were rapist monsters.... but I understood this was a mental illness

>I guess I'll have to see a gyno, which is annoying as they'll probably have to burn me again but on the plus side my vagina is so awesome every gyno I've been to has thought I was cis (thank you Marci Bowers)

You are fucking with your health if you LIE to a doctor. This is like me visiting a doctor after mixing booze and drugs, complaining of a stomach ache, and saying I didnt take anything....if my dumbass gets hurt, its my fault. quit being insecure and tell them the truth.

>I'm straight though :/

Opposite day, I guess....

In all serious, you will NEVER solve your issue if you lie to your doctor. This is why doctors end up kinda hating you, you do this, then end up at the ER, then complain of medical malpractice.
>>
>>7210795
>bowers
C-can I see?
That's where I want to go, but she doesn't have many recent or young patients on her website
When did you have surgery?
>>
>>7208536
>>7208858
>>7211442
>>7211469
>>7211492

holy shit how can someone be so toxic for no reason
>>
>>7211534
>tfw no safe space
>>
>>7211552
>people don't have problems that i don't understand
>everyone is just a worse version of myself
ok buddy
>>
>>7211492
lol my breasts are 100% natural, HRT is a thing

stop being a bitter hon
>>
>>7211534
Right, so concern for someones health is toxic. Good to know. Next time I see someone ODing and dying, I wont call the cops...dont want to be oppressive or anything.
>>
>>7211579
lets see em
>>
>>7211407
cause there are many trannies in femgen
also whats wrong with boyvag (besides technology being shit as of now)
>>
>>7211588
I understand that you think you know how a complex mental issue works, but you don't
You don't argue with vaccines because people have done studies on how they work and there is science backing it
It's the same with this
>>
>>7211724
And some of these studies are utterly FUCKED, like the one saying they don't cause autism, but the test DIDNT use mucury...to put this in perspecitve, I can make a study where shooting people with blank rounds don't kill anyone, and then give someone consoling after, and then claim shooting people makes them feel better, because I'm not accounting for 1: the bullets are blanks, and 2: there was consoling.

Also, I understand pretty well how they work, better than the LGBT advocates do. The advocates want 0 information on the interoworkings / causes of gender dysphoria, and homosexuality. Because it would indicate 1, its caused, and 2, its not healthy.
>>
>>7211792
pathetic argument desu. Consider suicide as a viable life option
>>
>>7211792
This makes sense
Only someone who believes vaccines cause autism could say SRS is toxic
>>
>>7211407
>>7211715
>fem"""""boys"""""
>>
>>7211965
Its mostly because statically, choosing to be a practicing homosexual or trans increases life problems immensely.
>>
>>7211579
don't impersonate me

but yeah pretty much this, guys like my boobs
>>
File: OOHBURN-EasyA.gif (473KB, 340x184px) Image search: [Google]
OOHBURN-EasyA.gif
473KB, 340x184px
>>7211938

I cracks me up how people think that telling someone to kill themselves is considered an argument. Did you even take debate in high school? Or are you 12 years old?
>>
>>7212128
no, but your last sentence makes you sound like 12. I advised you to kill yourself because I feel like this will save your family the embarrassment of having someone like you in the family.

Like look at this shit

>Also, I understand pretty well how they work, better than the LGBT advocates do. The advocates want 0 information on the interoworkings / causes of gender dysphoria, and homosexuality. Because it would indicate 1, its caused, and 2, its not healthy.

it's cringey how little you know about this stuff, you can see this just by the way you say what you say. And the problem is you believe so strongly that the little bit of nothing you know is correct that you go on 4chan and make a thread about it. It's just so utterly pathetic. I would probably want to kill myself if I had to live as you desu.
>>
there's so much edginess in this thread lol
>>
File: 1478359483455.jpg (120KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478359483455.jpg
120KB, 640x640px
>>7211442
not sex, dilation

I can't masturbate/dilate because I think of my ex, but when I'm with a guy he distracts me

>>7211469
ouch, nicked myself on an edge there, how many do you have?

it's a biological condition, I'm also intersex so there's that as well

>>7211476
no

but she's the best

and to the anon talking about dry vaginas, her technique takes care of that lol

believe it or not people I bag pretty hot guys and am considered a hot girl, I'm living the dream

sorry/not sorry
>>
>>7212128
Didn't you hear? sayin Kill yourself is one of the BIGGEST winnning debate techniques!
>>
File: Lord-Kek.gif (684KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Lord-Kek.gif
684KB, 500x281px
>>7212146
>killing is the answer to everything

please seek professional help
>>
>>7208524
Why did you bother getting SRS if you don't want to use it?
>>
>>7212427
Delusions is why...

searching for happiness endlessly in all the wrong places, avoiding the right places because they "are evil" and eventually killing themselves, or hopefully becoming cis again.... thats the fate of most trans. Even if they don't kill themselves, they die from OD's or reckless behaviors.
>>
>>7212215
>believe it or not people I bag pretty hot guys and am considered a hot girl, I'm living the dream
thread is worthless without pics
>>
>>7212586
i'm stealth sorry
>>
File: n9excmrcpkfigbxskr5m.gif (676KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
n9excmrcpkfigbxskr5m.gif
676KB, 480x270px
>>7212599
>i'm stealth
>>
File: Mootdoitfaggot_1.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Mootdoitfaggot_1.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>7212599
A likely story.... Provide JUST a body shot then.
>>
>>7212659
I am Lorde yah yah yah~

>>7212667
I don't need to...

4chan boys are bipolar

>YOU'RE A MAN I HATE YOU
>SHOW ME YOUR TITS
>>
>>7212719
Need is subjective.

Do you want us to beleive you are hot? To do this, you NEED to show pictures. If not, STFU

Also, implying all users are the same. I don't hate men, and I don't even ask for tits unless some bitch says they are rocking and brags, in which case, yes, tits or gtfo.
>>
File: order.gif (976KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
order.gif
976KB, 500x273px
>>7212719

that's not what bipolar is
>>
>>7212782
okie well I don't need you to believe me

>>7212785
>that gif

LOL!!
>>
File: 4EKVpK8.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
4EKVpK8.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Im getting srs in March. Can't fucking wait. I researched the shit out of it but someone give me the run down on the day before and after the snippidy snab
>>
>>7213038
crippling depression and sobbing inbound...mark my words.
>>
>>7213038
I was drugged out so it was crazy but mostly painless

Things just didn't feel real for a few days

The first shower afterwards is the most trippy
>>
>>7213093
>The first shower afterwards is the most trippy
Omg i bet it was sooo amazing, im so envious. How long did it take till you could walk? How was the initial feeling when you saw you no longer had a peen?

>>7213074
Why?
>>
>>7213111
you literally lost your means of reproduction permenantly. You have been mutilated, and allowed it. Your soul and mind will mourn it after, even if your delusions tell you otherwise...

....you don't have to believe me if you don't want... you will isolate for a while too.
>>
File: 871.gif (950KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
871.gif
950KB, 500x254px
>>7213120
>you literally lost your means of reproduction permenantly.
I have no balls anymore so fuck that noise senpai
>>
>>7213132
you also lack, and will ALWAYS lack a womb, so any man worth dating will not be in a long term relationship with you willingly. Just men who want a cum dump to use, then throw out into the cold.

thats if your "lucky" enough to be attractive
>>
>>7213154
Wow, so in your words all a girl is good for is making babies or having sex? Jesus dude, i just want a vag to feel like a complete person. Besides that i bet im fucking cooler than you are, fucking dork.
>>
>>7213038
>Yfw there's femboys who beat you to getting srs
>>
>>7213360
proof? so far I don't see any
>>
>>7213262
Hey girl. Shouldn't it be a good thing that you can't get accidentally pregnant? It would fucking suck to be pregnant if you didn't want to be.
If you wanted kids you could adopt a kid in need of a mom.
>>
>>7213453
>Shouldn't it be a good thing that you can't get accidentally pregnant?
no, it makes my heart hurt fucking badly and I get hysterical thinking about it sometimes
>It would fucking suck to be pregnant if you didn't want to be
>tfw will never be able to be a reckless cunt and get an abortion
;_;
>>
>>7213466
I feel you. I get really upset sometimes that I'll never be able to father a child since I don't have a dick. But then I remember that I don't have to worry about condoms and shit every time I fuck. And that I get to someday pick out any kind of kid I want.
>>
>>7213038
>>7213466
Kayla you need to stop lying about stuff.
>>
>>7213522
long time no see
also not lying
>>
>>7213534
Honestly, why does it matter to you what other people do with their genitals? If she wants a pseudo-vagina, let her have a pseudo-vagina. What difference does it make in your life?
>>
>>7213534
So you got your two letters? Who is your doctor lol? I was going to get srs with an american doctor but I would be vary shallow. Tell me what your doctor said you needed to do and then maybe I will believe you.
>>
>>7213587
I'm getting bowers and I'm securing my second letter Monday but I already had the date and time for the op scheduled.
>>
>>7213111
>How was the initial feeling when you saw you no longer had a peen?

I'm not her but for me it might sound strange but when I saw myself I didn't feel much, I just felt normal, like it was rather a lack of disgust, a lack of dysphoria. It just felt and looked right.
>>
>>7213606
I know you are lying because they will not even book an appointment without two letters.

Whelp I am gonna go cry about missing my parents now.
>>
I'm so sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>7211534
stay triggered
>>
>>7213038
>tfw they're still allowing fetishists to cut off their penises
>>
>>7210795
>if you don't want to get rid of your male genitalia I begin to doubt your transness
Agreed there is a worrying amount of trannies not wanting to get rid of that one burden that defines genderdysphoria. I feel like a lot of them are doing it because "life as a girl is easy boating".

>I guess I'll have to see a gyno, which is annoying as they'll probably have to burn me again but on the plus side my vagina is so awesome every gyno I've been to has thought I was cis (thank you Marci Bowers)
Im pretty sure if they look inside your neo vag they would think differently, that said on the outside it can look fantastic if you had a good surgeon. Im pretty happy with the result as well. It already looks like a tight cis vag.

>I'm straight though :/
Its alright I was just wondering. Nothing I can help you with then, aside from agreeing I have trouble with dialating / dildo masturbation as well. Though if you can get your bf to finger you or preform oral, it will be the best thing ever.

>>7212215
>and to the anon talking about dry vaginas, her technique takes care of that lol
Do you know the technique used for this is called?
>>
haha ill die before i give up my lil clitty
>>
no sympathy for idiots who tolerate the axe wound that closes up instead of demanding the mucosal vagina that already exists
>>
>>7213501
y u mad then
>>
>>7216566
then we're all happy i guess lol
>>
>>7208524
I feel sorry for the guy who raped you
>>
>>7214688
tbf, why not let adults do what they want with their bodies?
>>
>>7216618
Why? The sex wasn't good?
>>
>>7212215
>and to the anon talking about dry vaginas, her technique takes care of that lol
Anal leakage? Or dribbling piss?
>>
>>7213262
>>>7213154 #
>Wow, so in your words all a girl is good for is making babies or having sex?

Not that guy but yes, that is all the opposite sex sees in them. The affection etc, all comes around because women are not men.

They don't spread their legs on command, you have to put in a lot of unnecessary work at get a few moments of pleasure.

It's all for securing a ready and willing source of pucci on demand. Girls could tell themselves otherwise, but when a guy approaches them, it's because he wants to a.)fuck b.)breed her.

The chasing and compliments are all to soften the pucci to mush to be more willing and compliant.

You think a guy likes a girl because she is smart? No, he might find that attractive, but the end game is always sex.

The other instances are beta males who are put in the friendzone, and are too meek to leave knowing it a lost cause. They will stick around for years being faithful to her, while she is chadding every night, waiting for her to come to her senses... so he can have sex with her....

Over the years I took some fucked up medication to help with my bitch ass sensitive skin. It has damaged my kidneys and liver (probably), all I know is my desert thirst is no longer there.

My hormones are fucked up, and pheromones and hormones are key to relationships. I can't tell you how freeing it was to not be thirsting over pussy anymore. It's only now that I realized that women used their scent to control/persuade you to a degree, into doing things for them.

I longer subconsciously want pussy, so I don't chase it stupidly. I don't want kids, so I don't see the need for a relationship with a woman.

If my hormones are balanced again I probably will go back to skirt chasing, but the clarity I've had for the past few years were eye opening, and oddly blissful.
No headaches from relationship problems, and no subconscious thirst for pussy that would drive me into those problems in the first place.

t. Straight Cis Male
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 600x316px
Must resist urge to transition
No. Happy. Ending.
>>
>>7216637
Because he's the real victim here.
>>
>>7217183
I don't get it....
>>
File: Not reading.jpg (38KB, 408x510px) Image search: [Google]
Not reading.jpg
38KB, 408x510px
>>7216891
>>
>>7210795
Gyno's thinking you're cis is the biggest crock of shit i hear all the time. I'm not doubting they tell you they think you're cis but i would be super concerned if a gyno didin't notice the fact that you DON'T FUCKING HAVE A UTERUS. Like common.
>>
>>7216780
>dribbling piss from the vagina
the pee doesn't come from there
>>
>>7214633
You guys are triggered too. For something that doesn't even affect you. That's even worst.

I will do SRS because i can't fucking enjoy sex/masturbation with a fucking hard dongle that leaks white stuff down there.

If you get so mad that someone else in this country wants to live their life the way they want then move to Somalia or some other third world shithole where they hate gay and trans people for some retarded beliefs they have.
>>
File: tmp_29708-14744745513421242505005.jpg (1011KB, 1869x2803px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29708-14744745513421242505005.jpg
1011KB, 1869x2803px
>>7208524
Gaping wounds are not vaginas.
>>
>tfw can't afford SRS
>gf claims she'll help me pay for it after she gets her degree and we move out but who knows when the fuck that'll happen
>think I'm probably gonna just get a penectomy

At least it's better than having a penis.
>>
>>7218242
>u guys i posted it again XD
>>
>>7218242
It's called sex reassignment for a reason. the doctors believe that they are vaginas.
>>
>>7217734
they haven't gone in very deep
>>
>>7208576
Hey hey, if your still keeping track of this post, what does it feel like? I'm about a year or two from my own surgery but, im also for like the first time crushing on this one guy and thinking about sex. Is it like anal? I've used a dildo before is it like that?
>>
File: 1478300414778.png (245KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1478300414778.png
245KB, 580x282px
>>7212215
But why is bowers the best? Many surgeons have ways to deal with the dry vagina problem, as I understand hers aren't special at all and with all surgeons it's highly related to luck and patient biology.

Why did you choose her? I'm still looking at doctors but this 'my doctors the best that's it' stuff make sit so slow.
>>
>>7219459
exactly as i thought it would, hard to describe but... hmmm, it's just your phallus but inside out with the head being the clit, like all the nerve endings are still there

>>7221005
well she's trans herself and she was taught by one of the pioneers of the surgery and invented a lot of the techniques used by other surgeons

she's like the High Priestess of the GRS mysteries

plus she's a gyno and knows vaginas inside and out

plus plus you can tell she really cares, meeting her was lovely and she had excellent bed-side manner and compassion, just a really terrific person and history maker
>>
>>7208524
ima laugh if you die from complications, refusing to be honest with a doctor...
>>
>>7218334
You are legitimately delusional
>>
>>7222380
>>7222340
You're evading a permanent ban for child porn. Why don't you just listen to the rules and get out pedoshit.

You're shit at evading.
>>
>>7222495
nice copy pasta attempt at character assassination.
>>
>>7222495
Also, those 2 posts aren't even the same person you dumbass cocksucker
>>
>>7222505
Maybe you shouldn't always write the same, pedo. It's your fault if people can pick up your kid diddling ways a mile away
>>
>>7223015
>oh my god, this guy is calling me out on my deviancy being unhealthy, what do I do!
>I know, call him a pedo!

This is why you trans people are never taken serious, and why in jail you get raped and never taken serious....because you always cry wolf.

That and people know you crave dick more than you need to eat, so...yeah.
>>
>>7223092
You really aren't helping your case you filthy animal. Amassing how a greasy kiddie munching thing like you can feel no shame. You aren't allowed here after you went crazy with the CP, good bye.
>>
>>7223434
Admitting guilt will speed your ban. Thank you Pedo, good luck explaining your trafficking to your isp .
>>
File: Looking for Booty.jpg (31KB, 516x292px) Image search: [Google]
Looking for Booty.jpg
31KB, 516x292px
>>7223637
Would you like your giggity giggity, diddley diddley?
>>
>>7222273
Thanks! Hearing that really puts me at ease.
>>
>>7224315
it shouldn't.... the only people to truly accept you as a man will be people who themselves are warped...this is why gay / les / trans get abused SO MUCH, only someone whos mentally warped accepts them, and this increases the chance of problems.
>>
File: sadifjasdf.jpg (27KB, 700x240px) Image search: [Google]
sadifjasdf.jpg
27KB, 700x240px
>>7222380
>>7222340
Nah, neovags done by good surgeons legitimately look like real vaginas on the outside. You would have to go pretty deep to notice the difference. Remember there is huge variance among how cis vaginas actually look.

I know you are just trolling or being spiteful because you can't afford the surgery yourself, but I'll post this anyway.
>>
But I've read so much online that Bowers is a butcher and she churns out vaginas like a factory assembly-line.

Is this a meme? I've been reading this for like 5+ years and many people only go to Bowers because she's the only one their insurance would cover.

On a side note: I sometimes do feel a little less "trans" because I don't want SRS but I suppose I got lack of gential dysphoria for unpassibility :(
>>
>>7224423
yeah no, girls dont have a wrinkly fucking mons.

none of my gfs has them, they were alll smooth, and not dark

you can tell its a deflated ball-sack that has a hole drilled in it.

And who knows what bacteria is inside that nasty hole

>>7224431
So you are a fancy crossdresser?
>>
>>7224446
sure hon, whatever you say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>7224446

I'm not a crossdresser, I'm just perma boymode like some others here.
>>
>>7224457
Want to make a gallery thread of SRS results? I'm sure I can call out pretty much all of them (unless a black trans, maybe...)

oh wait, galleries of SRS results don't even EXIST do they? Because most are ashamed.
>>
>>7224471
Whats the difference?
>>
>>7224423
is that yours? looks gr8!! OP here btw
>>
File: fuckmyshitup.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
what does it feel like to have a vag?
both physically and mentally.

I can imagine there must just be a great sense of relief when you look downstairs.

>tfw no srs in sight ;~;
>>
>>7225432
Thank you...

This fucker has accused like, 3 seperate people so far of this bs.

getting tired of it frankly.
>>
>>7225555
Just report and hide.
Crazy trans and lez's really give the movement a bad name.
>>
File: 191.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
191.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>7225541
honestly amazing, just being naked in the mirror, i can forget, even just for a moment or so that i'm trans, i just see a cis looking woman

pure magic, i'm so thankful to be alive in this era (though i think i may have been trans a couple times in past lives as well and was a Scythian warrior maiden and also a Galli priestess of Cybele, both instances are historical examples of trans-friendly time periods/locations/groups/etc)

i honestly think dysphoria comes from our internal body map inside our brains developing as female and then some kind of hormone imbalance happens that gives us penises, call me trutrans or whatever but i think it's a form of intersex

oh, a big thing is sex with guys who don't know

wow

call me whatever you want, but when a man sees you as you really are, just a beautiful woman and nothing more, not a fetish or object, like you for sure know, it's incomparable and exactly what i've always wanted and no i do not feel guilty for waiting until we're exclusive to tell them the full story

i mean it's not THAT different, i think my pre-op boyfriends are all straight and stuff, but it's just, there's a jene se qua or w/e lol

pic related, it's close to my body type rn, very classically curvy, i feel like a goddess
>>
>>7225694
God, I've wanted a vag for as long as i can remember, I can't wait till I can afford SRS.
Ever since I knew that SRS existed though, I've worried about orgasm/sexual sensation. I'm assuming technology has come a long way since this: http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html
But the fact that I might lose all sexual sensation down there scares me a LOT, but I can't find anything online that talks about non-inversion techniques and sensation.
>>
>>7225694
>"pic related, it's close to my body type rn, very classically curvy, i feel like a goddess"

A G P

G

P

I'm just trolling. Thanks for sharing your experience! I agree with what you've said about the internal body map. But I don't think that a hormonal imbalance gives us penises... There is a hormonal imbalance in puberty/post-puberty transgirls/women, though. I call it "testosterone poisoning".
>>
>>7225768
they always say you must relearn.

in other words it will hurt and nothing else, and you must trick your mind into loving it
>>
>>7212111
>choosing
Do you choose to be str8?
Maybe we have problems cuz ppl like u treat us like shit
>>
>>7226067
people who think it's a choice and are homophobes seem to just be repressing their natural bicuriosity, Kinsey said bisexuality is the norm, the baseline average

the more repressed, the stronger the urges?
>>
>>7226067
You realize you can have an urge to do something, but not do it right?...

and you realize encouraging / discouraging behaviors makes them more / less likely right?

actually of course you don't you are ill
>>
>>7225768
idk about losing sensation, as my OP states i have almost too much of it, pain and pleasure

>>7225921
>A G P
LOL

yeah, idk, all fetus start out female, the rest is just mutation of the default form

men are just mutated women really, trans women are just women who are physically close to being men but aren't

that's why i identify more as an androgynous female rather than a trans woman male or whatever the current sex politics dictates i identify as

i'm a woman and i grew up androgynous, i didn't go from male to female, i went from neither back to the default and my natural state of female
>>
>>7226186
why are you on /lgbt/??
>>
>>7224423
Lol i love when people post cis vaginas and people still are too dumb to notice and start tearing them apart.
>>
>>7222273
Lol what are you talking about. You don't know the finer points of the surgery do you?

Giod character and learning an atiquated technique are not the make of a good surgeon. The actual technique is what matters.
>>
>>7225694
Very happy for you anon ;)
>>
>>7224495
getting rid of t/going on e to ease dysphoria obvs desu senpai
>>
>>7226353
nice trolling attempt, but thats one of the VERY few post op pictures out there.

As I said, post op galleries hardly exist.
>>
>>7224423
do doctors always make cute little porn star pussies?
>>
>>7228907
nope.

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

The one you saw was one of THE best.
>>
>>7218208
*pukes*
>>7224423
Hey, this looks familiar
http://www.chet-plasticsurgery.com/sex-reassignment-surgery-example-result-by-dr-chettawut-case-1/
>>7226353
You were saying, faggot?
>>
>>7228971
By which I suppose I meant is that aesthetic always their aim? Just curious as someone with a naturally pretty ugly vagina.
>>
>>7230056
Ill be the judge anon.

....dont get me wrong I know some vaginas are ugly, but im sure it looks more "vagina like" than this.
>>
>>7224423
That's fucking disgusting looking...
>>
>>7230100
I know, you can see the fucking deflated flaps of the nutsack, and the little nub of the penis left, turned into a "clit". Ugh.... *Vomits*
>>7229140
link has more btw lol
>>
>>7224477
>oh wait, galleries of SRS results don't even EXIST do they? Because most are ashamed.
Or because people don't want to post pictures of their genitals to the internet.
>>
>>7230084
isn't this a sfw board, technically?
>>
>>7230298
provide an nsfw tinylink....also not really.... neopussy was posted. thats nsfw
>>
>>7230291
you fucking kidding me? i can find endless dick girl pictures, but less than a dozen srs pictures of either "gender". they dont post cause shame
>>
>BASIC INFORMATION from former /LGBT/ SRS GENERALS:

Brassard: http://imgur.com/a/7TqD3
Chett: http://imgur.com/a/M3G7D
Bowers: http://imgur.com/a/ofqcG
Mcginn: http://imgur.com/a/jHbQL
Suporn: http://imgur.com/a/hrRxE
Unknown: http://imgur.com/a/Zw5jk
Misc New: http://imgur.com/a/GjPG8
Sexchange.com sample: http://imgur.com/a/s1lhC

>http://4archive.org/board/lgbt/thread/6445028#p6521167
>>
>>7231348
>http://imgur.com/a/s1lhC
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE FUCKING SCAR TISSUE...
>>
Vaginoplasty 10 yrs ago with good USA doc.
Took 12+ months to fully settle in.
Close exam by a TruStr8 man could tell somethings difrnt, but most never cared to do such close exam, just wanted to dooo it.
Now feels great, can have orgasm just from penetration if aroused and guy has larger than av dick. Can orgasm from clit stim pretty easily.
Only fuck truStr8s, I have no manly features for honchasers to closet-cum to.
Don't care about reproduction/womb as being trans=genetic defect plus hate children super plus plus.
Inb4 "Liar!" bc don't care what u think I alreddy dun got mine/living the dream
>>
>>7229140
>This case shows a typical result of Dr.Chettawut’s non penile inversion technique for those who have moderate to long penis without circumcision.
>without circumcision.

Thanks family for mutilating my genitals at birth
>>
File: 1478826344573.jpg (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478826344573.jpg
23KB, 300x250px
>>7231978
>tfw see that writing style
>>
>>7231348
Ah my info. I'll update it soon.

I personally have canceled and given up on SRS for the next few years if that goves ya'll any idea on my opinnion on the resaults.
>>
>>7208524
Is it even worth getting a neo-vagina?

Won't it be located too far away from the asshole?
Is the depth even deep enough, you need like at least 7-8" to be on the safe side.

I just don't know how one is supposed to have sex, foreplay, and just in general be lewd with a guy, without having a vagina.
>>
>>7241970
Aren't they actually closer to the anus than CIS vaginas?
>>
>>7244814
It depends on the technique, I guess. Maybe penile inversion does.
>>
>>7208524
>post-op
>girl
lol'd
>>
>>7244926
>technique

There's different techniques? What makes them different?
>>
File: 1475765897773.jpg (82KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475765897773.jpg
82KB, 512x640px
>>7208524
Pre-op ftm here.

I'm too fat to be a convincing man, how do I make my tits smaller and gain muscles?
>>
>>7217680
I think it means because if a normal person fucked a mutilated freak he'd feel pretty bad too
>>
>>7245004
Go to /fit/.

Why do ftms always balloon up so much. Losing weight isn't hard.
>>
>>7232237
my impression is that going to a US doctor would be best for mutilateds, as they must have more experience salvaging them

but of the few examples it seems like suporn has some solid results
fuck this gay country

>>7231437
WHAT THE FUCKKK
although a ton of all of them still look like straight up butchery
>>
>>7245004
>tfw no thicc asian gf
It physically hurts
>>
>>7208524
>shoving a tube up the crater where my dick used to be so it doesn't heal
>girl
Just be gay sweetie, stop encouraging self harm
>>
>>7255920
u are straight retarded
>>
>>7256262
(You)*
>>
>>7255589
I've never seen good results from an american surgeon, I've seen plenty of good ones from Chett and Suporn, knowing that I can't get decent results because of some stupid decision my parents made when I was born is really painful.
>>
>>7256700
it's completely fucked
i'm just hoping at this point i can wait out the 5-6 years for foregen just to get it cut up again. because we all know nobody gives enough of a shit to actually make stem cell vaginas
>>
>>7208524

Since this is the closest thing to SRSgen up right now, gotta ask
i have a lot of money saved up, but i'm DIYing, so no actual prescription or any of that shit, been on hormones for a year
want to get SRS now
I want it to look realistic but it's important i can still feel stuff, which doctor do i go to? how do i go about any of this? I kind of haven't bothered to research it because pre-hormones i didn't want to get rid of it
>>
>>7261662
From what I've read Chett and Suporn are best overall for sensation and look (given you're uncircumcised)
>>
File: 298.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>7266710
>tfw circumcised

W-what can I do?
>>
>>7267048
Risk getting an ugly/unsensitive neo-vag or keep having a penis that you'll likely grow to hate more and more as time goes on :/
>>
>>7208524
Holy shit I didn't know Kristen Bell was trans! She's fucking hot! Too bad she had a Frankenvagina
>>
>>7267337
Actually, after looking into it more, I don't see how an srs vag made from a cut dick can be so much worse than one made from an uncut one.
>>
>>7267752
From where though like there's so little results out there and the only good results I've seen were from uncut people :/
(Its just a concern for me because I'm cut and I really want SRS but am terrified of getting bad results and regretting it)
>>
>>7267770
Are you just talking about aesthetically? Cause if so, how could just the foreskin make it look so much nicer as opposed to without?

I'm just saying. I'm cut too so I would hope at least there can't be much difference.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.