[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"IT"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: idYcPYA.jpg (389KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
idYcPYA.jpg
389KB, 1536x1536px
>be me
>meets a genetically female transgender in new school
>She wants me to call her a "him" and I mess up a few times
>Call her "It" or her fictional name "Shayne"
>She gets mad when I forget the "y" in her name
>She told me that She had over 9 Boyfriends and she always dumps them when she gets bored.
>Her last Boyfriend was send a photo of her kissing a random girl at a club
>I told her that probably her Bf probably doesn't see her as a "him", two weeks later they separated, she dumped him for no reason.
>She loved to show me her Scars at her arms and her anorexic and bloody yaoi that she draws
>Calls her self fat, I tell her to eat more healthy things
>Get denied
>She always wore dirty black clothing, in her opinion boots and bright colors of any kind were girly
>All she talks about is getting surgery and hormone treatment
>Mother doesn't allow it since she is 16, I meet her a few times and she is actually a reasonable person. Not as bad as Shayne described her to me
>She gets excited over gory imagery and shows me countless images of surgical reconstruction of transgender dicks
>She stopped going to school after a year
>He/She/It was never seen by me again

Is that a Normal? I think there was something seriously wrong with her not meaning the transgender part but over all.
Anyone maybe got a explanation?
>>
I'll take stories that never happened for $5, Alex.
>>
she sounds disturbed, have some sympathy
>>
>>7207900
Edgy
>>
>>7207912
I once was over at her house so we could hang out and maybe swap some cosplay props after that She let me read her suicide journal from the one time she tryed to kill her self by liting a grill on firer in her bathroom... It was quite the awkward day.

Not sure if I can give sympathy after someone wants me to have some so bad.
>>
>>7207900
nice meme cunt
also
>met ftm who's 16 at school
idk about american schools but to me that implies that you're also 16
>>
>>7208026
Depending on the school form you can come together in a class with
16 or 21 year old people.
This is how german education works.
[spoiler] I am 19 and were at the time of the event 18 [/spoiler]
>>
People have mental issues. Welcome to planet Earth. I am utterly serious.
>>
>>7208090
ok this is good for my lewd school fantasies.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.