[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons you told yourself not to transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_0184.jpg (255KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
255KB, 960x960px
im attracted to women so I'll just be shrinking my dating pool.
>>
I'm nearly bald already (horse shoe), big jaw bone, and a few others...
>>
too tall to pass, don't have money
>>
>>7207611
how tall are we talking, pham?,
>>
>>7207645
6'3" lmao

I'm fucked and I've accepted that. Love all these 5'7" kids who whine about their chances
>>
>>7207645
I'm not that anon, but I'm 6'4"
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x359px
>>7207590
I'm too muscular
>>
>>7207590
>tfw 5'7"
>130lbs, good height/weight ratio to transition as well as young enough to pull it off (20)
>perfectly content with my body and being a fucking straight white male

Feels good
>>
>>7207715

But then you're a pathetic sissy male. How do you not feel bad about not being man enough?
>>
>>7207715
you don't deserve that die roll
>>
File: IMG_4021.jpg (82KB, 540x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4021.jpg
82KB, 540x535px
>>7207715
>5'11"
>130lbs and lean
>angular cute head
>nose is still too Jewish to become a femboy
>>
>>7207719
Before men became fat giants, my height and weight was fairly average back in the 1800s, back when men were proper men.

>>7207735
pic related

>>7207751
Unlucky Schlomobergstein
>>
>too short (5'6")
>wide birthing hips
>extreme balding on both sides of the family
>>
>>7207772

>Before men became fat giants, my height and weight was fairly average back in the 1800s, back when men were proper men.

I bet you wouldn't say that to a 6'3" contemporary construction worker.
>>
>>7207813
>I bet you wouldn't say that to a 6'3" contemporary construction worker.

I bet that burly construction worker wouldn't say anything when he sees my Smith and Wesson. :')
>>
Didn't want to get disowned. Don't have any real skills to help sustain my shitty do-nothing lifestyle and being cut off from my family and all prior contacts doesn't seem fun.
>>
>>7207772
dude you're a "straight" white male defending yourself on a cantonese ladyboy forum, think about that.
>>
https://youtu.be/sye236rz1es
>>
>>7207715
You'll always be a sissy tho
>>
>>7207590

I've started transition now, but I used to tell myself, some as far back as middle school:

>I have it better as a guy, physiologically speaking, than girls do
>A girl's worst enemy is another bitch and the emotional abuse they put each other through is worse than being left alone as a boy
>I would shame my parents if I did it
>No one would take me seriously because I tried to not seem feminine my whole life
>It would be a sin
>People would notice the change and then I would be embarrassed because they know I'm a tranny
>I can suffer through the rest of my life as a male and there will be no real difference from living my life as a woman
>Trannies are mentally ill
>>
>"im attracted to women so I'll just be shrinking my dating pool."

I was shown some study where a higher % of women said they were open to dating a trans person like a week ago.
>>
>>7208146

You mean a higher percentage than the amount of women willing to date men?
>>
>>7207590
Too fat.. Ugly.. Family would be disappoint.
I want to look like Marina.. :'(

Fuck life
>>
>>7208251
omg I love her, Teen Idle is my depression song
>>
>>7208259

I bet every tranny identifies with that song.
>>
File: tumblr_nzzk8n8P0r1ubm73lo1_500.jpg (68KB, 472x502px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzzk8n8P0r1ubm73lo1_500.jpg
68KB, 472x502px
>>7208259
Oh fug.. That and primadonna are my jams..
>>
My parents would hate me
I'd never have children of my own
My hips are too big
>>
File: rin-9926.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rin-9926.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
Its probbably just a teenage phase
Besides everyone will laught at me
>>
>>7207751
pics
>>
File: 871.gif (950KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
871.gif
950KB, 500x254px
I made all the same excuses and now people call me a girl when im wearing mens clothes. Don't bitch and moan about it, change your life.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 1024x787px
>>7207772
>(You)
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 232x217px
>>7208667
>be me
>go study but in reality is just neeting
>live with mum but use all the student moneys on diy
>pass 100%
>>
File: omar-mateen-10.jpg (26KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen-10.jpg
26KB, 540x720px
>>7207590
I'm a foreigner.

I must simply be insecure about being a total girly piece of shit.

Society will soon WAKE THE FUCK UP and finally fucking get a knack for clocking me.
>>
File: pic related.jpg (50KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
50KB, 500x633px
>>7207590
>Too fat
>Too tall
>Too muscular
>Body hair everywhere
>No feminine features except my mouth
>I'm the complete opposite spectrum to be able to pull it off, full-on testosterone fed manly man

I'll never ever get to be a princess.
>>
>>7207685
Muscle is one of the easiest things to add and subtract to the body though. Your muscle gets slammed by hrt as well. And you can still be a fit chick. Bad reasoning senpai.
>>
>>7208121
This. Me too... All of these, minus the sin stuff o_o
>>
>>7208121
I'm early 30s and this post sounds alot like my way of thinking, except the sin part. In addition im stocky and obese with some very masc traits. I figure if I struggle being /fit on T, then E would be suicide.

Luckily weed and distractions like video games and being pro Trump help. If Hillary won I might have considered transitioning someday.
>>
>>7208667

That's some bullshit, anon. I haven't tried at all compared to you and I'm still on HRT. I read a post by a different anon who took a construction job after getting kicked out at 15 I think it was to transition, but they ended up on disability payments after a work accident. She probably wasn't you since they didn't mention the other stuff you did.

>>7208891

Fat fucks have gotten good results after losing weight.

>>7210115
>>7210117

You two are lucky you weren't taking catechism classes as a 12 or 13 year old to prepare for confession, where during one session, a girl asked if it was a sin to wish you were born differently and the catechist said yes, then.
>>
>>7207590
How do you shrink something that doesn't exist?
>>
Being nonbinary, transition is an extremely daunting task. I just feel like people will be ashamed of me, tease me, ostrasize me, etc. I want to transition but it's too scary. I should talk to a therapist about this.
>>
I realized that I only wanted to be a woman because my mother made me think all men were scumbag rapists, and I didn't want to be a scumbag rapist....Kinda shitty, I was on the verge of amputating my own penis because of my self hate.

Glad I realized my illness
>>
>>7207751
>130lbs and lean
you've already described yourself as 'chubby', caraposter
don't try fool anyone
>>
>>7207590
Always worried about being outed
Being seen as something less then human
Being alone

Achieving less in life because of the above
>>
>I'll probably get kicked out
>I won't look like a girl anyway
I curse myself for not researching the subject earlier and not realizing the younger you start the better.
>>
>>7211274
Younger people can regret it too you know....and its easier to want to do something not knowing all the results, than to KNOW all the results, and say you want it.
>>
File: fedafs.png (693KB, 651x439px) Image search: [Google]
fedafs.png
693KB, 651x439px
>i'd probably still be ugly but in a way that makes people instinctively hate me
>would probably have to cut myself off from my conservative christian family entirely
>even if i pass completely i'd be seen as degenerate homo by society in addition to a creepy fetishist by cis gays
>would be dickless manlet
>>
op again
> what if I just want to transition so I don't become my dad who everyone dislikes?
> what if I'm just a fan of girls so much that like a fandom I want to become one
>I'm not good at makeup/ dressing nice. Eyebrows to bushy and low.
>most guys feel like a lesbian trapped in A man's body and want to be lesbians. HRT doesn't work unless your already like fem
>my face is ugly
>>
File: 102992.jpg (14KB, 261x207px) Image search: [Google]
102992.jpg
14KB, 261x207px
I dont want to disappoint my parents any more
>>
>>7211289

Baron is so cute.
>>
File: lildonald.jpg (282KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
lildonald.jpg
282KB, 598x800px
>>7211423
ikr? i feel guilty
>>
>>7211460

I want to be his mommy.
>>
>>7211518
yeah also this
>>
>>7211518
pretty much. a gaping wound isn't the same as a vagina. And vice versa.
>>
Why can i identify as transgender but not transracial?
>>
File: IMG_3990.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3990.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
>>7208529
Any tips ?
>>
>>7211567

tweeze obviously
>>
>>7211557
unlike race, gender isn't something that's decided before you were conceived. all fetuses start off virtually indistinguishable from one another and there are multiple external factors that can affect a fetus's sex during pregnancy, potentially causing intersex traits (including dysphoria in a person with otherwise binary physical sex). if sex can be changed between conception and birth, why can't it be changed later in life?

also, a black person physically cannot be born to white parents, but any set of parents can have either a male or female child.

there's plenty of other potential reasons not to transition, don't let flawed logic be your go-to excuse.
>>
>>7211681
But I thought male was an owner of a penis, and female was a vagina owner? How do you define male or female then?
>>
File: shes-so-gay.gif (465KB, 492x206px) Image search: [Google]
shes-so-gay.gif
465KB, 492x206px
>>7211726

The largest sex organ is the brain.
>>
>>7211726
in general, terms like "male" or "female" aren't really useful for describing sex because they are so tied up with the concept of gender in our society. and sex isn't just defined by whether someone has a penis or vagina--secondary sex characteristics and chromosomes determine it just as much, and some people do have genitals that can't be classified as either one. calling an mtf who has been on estrogen for years, looks female to everyone she encounters, has breasts, and/or has had srs 'male' and putting her in the same category as cis males when it comes to sex OR gender is reductive. for all intents and purposes in society, she is female. whether she has a penis or not doesn't change how people who don't know she's trans treat her. in a situation where i would need to discuss her physical sex as it differs from the average cis woman i would refer to her as "dmab" and in terms of social status i would say female. and vice versa for trans men.
>>
>>7211800
>reductive

what does this mean?
>>
File: eyebrows.gif (794KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.gif
794KB, 500x375px
>>7211567
>Any tips ?
>>
>>7211812
it's not helpful in virtually any situation. in a medical context, the common issues or needs of trans people can't really be generalized as similar to one gender or another, and there's really no point in lumping transitioning/post-transition mtfs with cis males wrt sex.
>>
>>7211812
Excessively simplifying a concept. For example, it would be reductive to say 'chemistry is useless because chemistry is just applied physics'.
>>
>>7208121
>>It would be a sin
Where in the bible does it say "thou shalt not change sex"?
>>
>>7211535
Hormones are pretty authentic, though.
>>
>>7207590
I'm twenty five and beyond my prime years to transition. I was in the closet for such a long time that it's gotten to the point where I'd rather be as I am now than risk becoming A FUCKING HON.

Hon's are literally the reason why trans-folk are looked down upon and I would never want to become a blight on the community. If you can't pass you might as well stay as you are and not try to transition.
>>
>>7212265

Deuteronomy 23:2 in NABRE, and I think Deutoronomy 23:1 in protestant bibles.

There's also my experience in Catechism that I mentioned before. I was preparing for my first confession as a 7th grader, and when the catechist asked if we had any questions, a girl raised her hand. She asked if it was a sin to want to be born differently, I don't know what she had in mind for herself, but I know I personally became very interested in the answer the catechist would give since the tranny stuff was pretty much always on my mind. The answer she gave back was that it was a sin.
>>
>>7212314
They probably were thinking about being born rich or something which I guess counts as coveting.
>>
>>7212314
I think it falls under honoring your body as a temple to god.... drugs, tatoos, body mods, trans, all damage / reshape the body...which could fall under that.

I think a better question to ask is how LGBT define men and women

Seriously....im waiting...
>>
>>7212289

You are taking hormones at least, right?

>>7212360

What does that have to do with what I said? I don't even know what post you're referring to.
>>
>>7212430
Bible speaks of honoring your body, and not defiling it. intentionally damaging it, letting it fall apart, ect...all fall under that.
>>
>>7207590
>Too old (late 20s)
>Too tall (6"0')
>No support
>Would be an inconvienience to family and friends
>Too damage by testosterone poisoning
>Actual mental illness unrelated to dysphoria
>Still wouldn't be able to have a child the way I want
>Don't think I'm worth the effort anyways
>>
>I like my cock
>I don't want breasts
>I have too many defining male features
>I don't have gender dysphoria
>>
>>7212488
>muh bible

is that seriously still a thing?
the whole magical sky-daddy thing is sooo last millennium.
>>
>>7207590
You'll still be shrinking your dating pool even if you were attracted to men.
>>
>>7212488

I mean
>I think a better question to ask is how LGBT define men and women
>Seriously....im waiting...
>>
>>7212430
>You are taking hormones at least, right?
No. I won't risk looking like a freak of a man. I will not allow myself to look like a hon if I can't pass.
>>
>>7212557
No, they'd be expanding it by quite a large margin
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 750x499px
>>7212550
>tfw no magical sky-daddy to love and provide for me
>>
>talking to yourself

Wtf? Is that a normie thing?
>>
>>7213752

No one looks like a freak of a man on HRT and you only look like a hon if you dress as a woman but don't pass.
>>
>>7207667
5'9" here
>>
>>7215243
Hrt can turn a person into something that doesn't pass for either gender
>>
>>7212289
I started at 23 and am fine. Fag

>>7215439
No. At worst it makes it hard for people to decide your gender by your face alone. But if you present male they'll never gender you female.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.