[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: happy pepe.png (36KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.png
36KB, 500x461px
>tfw I'll never transition
>tfw crippling depression
>tfw insane anxiety
>tfw even if i do transition i'll never pass
>>
i feel those feels, but im transitioning anyways
if it doesnt work out then ill kill myself
>>
>>7206505
Fuck transitioning, and be the best man you can ever be.
>>
File: AP_Jenner_ESPY_2_4x3_992.jpg (45KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
AP_Jenner_ESPY_2_4x3_992.jpg
45KB, 992x744px
>>7207222

>"Yeah, I..."
>>
Why don't you just be yourself? God doesn't make mistakes.
>>
>>7207325
Alternatively, you can be a sore excuse joke of a "woman" which enters the uncanny valley...your call
>>
>>7207333

Why do you wear clothes? God created you naked.
>>
>>7206505
I'm kind of like you OP

>depression as well
>anxiety as well
>probably would pass if I transitioned, but would be ugly without surgery
>poor fag so wouldn't be able to afford surgery + even hormones would be a financial drain
>>
>>7207353
Blame Adam and Eve for that one.
>>
>>7207333

Regardless of whether God does not make mistakes, that is, whether everyone is born exactly as he wanted them to be born, that doesn't mean he didn't want something to be changed later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3OxR5FbZ7I
>>
>>7207333
I know you're just a memer, but there's people that actually think that. All your actions are dictated by a chunk of meat God made that reacts based on its chemicals and what the body's senses pick up. If God doesn't make mistakes, humans can never do anything wrong.
>>
File: lolp.jpg (25KB, 469x224px) Image search: [Google]
lolp.jpg
25KB, 469x224px
>>7206505
you might need to transition Opie. Regardless of whether you pass or not, you deserve at least the chance to be happy. If your depression is caused by gender dysphoria, you won't truly be happy if you stay male. However, my anxiety sort of got worse on HRT. wearing girl clothes and going out is hard. If you really cant transition, then maybe you could get antidepressants or anxiety meds. best of luck. <3
>>
>>7206505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEdsI731J4
>>
I know that feel

the only question is whether it's worse to be a hon or repress your disorder
>>
>>7207440
Vid is probably man's mistake, depleted uranium or some shit.
>>7207508
We are not just meat computers, we have free will and should love ourselves as God made us.
>>
>>7207600

You do however, realize there are genetic disorders resulting in deformities that had nothing to do with the environment?
>>
>>7207782
Well shit happens since the Fall, and if you were born with a birth defect that would be one thing, but if you're born whole and with healthy genitalia you should thank God for that and not try to twist yourself into something else.
>>
>>7207803

And if something is wrong with your brain but that's the only thing wrong with you? As in schizophrenia or autism?
>>
>>7207830
You should receive psychological treatment. For example we don't encourage people who think they're Napoleon to dress up as him, or encourage otherkin to have surgery so that they look like dragons.
>>
>>7207803
If I am an atheist or belong to a religion where the gods doesn't care, why can't I try to twist myself into something else? Do you have any rational explanations where you don't refer to magic and the supernatural?
>>
tfw I don't even have the energy to meet my fitness goals and not be fat
>>
>>7207970
You will never be happy fighting against your biological nature. It's like swimming upstream. God, or "evolution" if you prefer, made you that way for a reason.
>>
>>7206505
Is that person that is mentioned you Op?
>>7207900
>>
>>7207986
Crystal Meth® can help!
>>
I think I've broke my mind with all these transgender shit
>>
>>7208043
yeah, I'm not bold enough to approach randos in the alleys outside of 7/11 anymore and I dont know anyone personally that uses it
>>
File: tumblr_obogdroPVg1vsi5j1o1_500.png (678KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obogdroPVg1vsi5j1o1_500.png
678KB, 500x648px
>>7208101
It was a joke.
It will just take all your money and make you have a heart-attack.
Seriously though, change doesn't happen overnight.
The key is to get excited about exercising.
What worked for me was to find a gym that had hot guys in it.
The thought of seeing them undressing and working out gave me the motivation to go every day after work.
Then it became a habit.
Then I started to notice I was looking better in the mirror.
Then guys started hitting on me.
Then I started gaining muscle.
Then I started to have guys hitting on me on grindr.
Then I met a bf who is gorgeous who loves me.
Now I can't stop going to the gym and I'm addicted to being hit on.
My bf wants me to settle down and grow old an fat with him.
I don't want to.
Life is pain.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.