[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whos moving to Canada to avoid the death camps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 12-23-15[1].jpg (303KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
12-23-15[1].jpg
303KB, 720x560px
Whos moving to Canada to avoid the death camps?
>>
>>7205975
>Canada
Why not Mexico? Just look at its vibrant and lively culture!
>>
>Moving to fucking Canada
>not wanting to MAGA
>not even wanting to die
Do you even /lgbt/ or are you just some shitty breeder whose opinion is trash?
>>
Let me ask you a question. Why do you believe the media's spin that Trump is literally Hitler, when that same media has spent the last two-ish years being wrong about absolutely everything regarding Trump's meteoric rise to the presidency? Have you not stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, they might have been toying with your emotions to create a narrative that benefited them?
>>
You know that Canada does have immigration laws, yes? And unless you're a refugee (trump refugee doesn't count) or a young, well-educated person with a several degrees and a viable career that can contribute meaningfully to their economy, that you can't just move there? Either find a Canadian to marry or prepare for disappointment.
>>
>Canada
>not a death camp
They literally have LE WEED MAN as president, and they're even more pro-refugee islam worshippers than the US and Europe combined.

I'm sorry if I offended any Canadians here, but Canada is literally a massive deathtrap for homosexuals.
>>
>>7206059
Eh, depends on where you go in Canada. Pretty much all the interior provinces are conservative as fuck, but BC is a liberal gay haven and Toronto eastward is apparently alright.
>>
>>7205985
This

you know Mexico is a place completely free of discrimination, and it is full of those wonderful Mexicans Trump detractors love so much
>>
>stay in america
>get shocked

>go to canada
>get bombed

>go to mexico
>have head cut off
>>
File: 59a53e0f53775f63f1284ac54b86c5ab.jpg (133KB, 1434x826px) Image search: [Google]
59a53e0f53775f63f1284ac54b86c5ab.jpg
133KB, 1434x826px
>>7205975
Did the jews avoid the death camps, huh?
>>
>>7207031
A lot of them saw the cucking they were about to get so they left.
>>
>moving to a country even more white than America

I'm moving to Uganda to show I'm not racist
>>
File: 1449698825220.png (253KB, 674x537px) Image search: [Google]
1449698825220.png
253KB, 674x537px
>>7207000
Mexico doesnt have discrimination, they just have Drumpf and since Drunmpf now controls all of Mexico he can't stop Mexico from growing your Dads money wont ever run out because it is infinate in Mexico. Trump has oppressed disabled Latino Women for too far!
>>
>>7207073
>"the cucking"

pls no hurtwords out of /pol/ kthx
>>
>>7207083
That's no escape from the Pense-a-nator. He rewrote their constitution the year before last.
>>
>>7207073
>>7207149

He's right.

It's spelled "cuckening", not "cucking."
>>
>>7205975
Trump is pro LGBT, you dense fuck
Hillary was more anti LGBT than him
>>
>>7207196
>>Trump is pro LGBT, you dense fuck
he is against gay marriage and his vp believes in gay conversion therapy
>>
>>7207219
>
he is against gay marriage on a federal level and you should be too.
it's not right forcing degeneracy on a state who has a culture very much against that degeneracy.
>>
>>7207219
he's against gray marriage like hillary is for it, it's just to please the people on that side of politics
pence on the other hand is a fucking psychopath
>>
>>7207219
>his vp believes in gay conversion therapy
He never claimed that, the media just twisted his words.
>>
>>7207233
he wanted to divert funds intented for AIDS treatment and research to go to gay conversion therapy, if that isn't supporting it than I don't know what is
>>
>>7207191
Mexico has no limit on LGTBQC rights. Don't argue with me on this i am literally shaking.
>>
>>7207249
>Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior
Sexual behavior means the kind of behavior that makes them get AIDS in the first place, not changing someone's sexual direction
>>
>>7207289
Code word for "believe muh hell hell"?
>>
>>7207296
I don't get it
Is that a meme?
>>
>>7207305
It's the most Jesus meme of all, derp.
>>
Please move to Finland... I want American bf
>>
File: bust.jpg (26KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
bust.jpg
26KB, 840x630px
>>7207323
>tfw no pulju bf
>>
>>7207323
I'd rather move to sweden desu
finns have ugly hairy feet.
>>
Our immigration policy isn't like the US. We only accept skilled workers and you have to have proof of employment here in Canada before you are allowed either a temporary foreign work permit or a permanent residence permit.
For US degrees you'd need a minimum of a bachelor's degree or a journeyman trades ticket to get in.
>>
>>7205975
Even if Trump was "literally Hitler" moving to Canada wouldn't save you. Plenty of Jews moved to other European countries to escape Hitler's leadership and almost all of them wound up right back under it after he invaded them.

Try moving to Argentina?
>>
File: 1478888256694.jpg (37KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1478888256694.jpg
37KB, 400x267px
>>7207569

Are you saying The Donald is going to annex Canada?
>>
>>7205985
>>7207000
Mexico is so bad that even Mexicans are desperate to leave it.

>>7207196
That may be true about their personal opinions, but it's not true when it comes to their respective platforms.

>>7207229
Gay marriage isn't degenerate. If anything, it encourages stable long-term relationships.

>>7207233
No, he was clearly referring to conversion therapy. He never specifically SAID conversion therapy, but it's what he was describing.
>>
>>7206941
>BC is a liberal gay haven

it's also the most muslim dense place in the entire country

can't do any public displays of affection anymore since they heckle me and him all the time and I almost got arrested for breaking one of their arms
>>
>>7205975
As a Canadian Trump makes me feel so much better about Sunny Ways Man
>>
>>7205975
I love being able to move freely between the US-Canada border.
>>7207552
Sweden is worst Scandinavian country. Norway is best behind Iceland.
>>
>>7207649
>Mexico is so bad that even Mexicans are desperate to leave it.

do you know a nation is not a piece of land but the people who live there?
if mexico is shit is because mexicans are shit
if mexicans move to america they will take the shit with them

if you think your country is going to shit stay and fix it, dont run away to ruin another country
>>
>>7205975
Canada won't take you unless you've got a job offer and your employer can prove that a Canadian can't do the job.

Or you've got a million dollars to invest in a Canadian small business.

Sorry, you're fucked.

Similarly, Mexico has far more stringent immigration laws than even Canada.

Look up how Mexico treats it's own illegal immigrants who jump their southern border.

Somalia doesn't have any immigration controls, you could move there...
>>
>>7208855
>tfw when you live in Mexico and read all these autistic assumptions about your country and people

yeah Mexico is complete shit, you guys just go to Canada and don't look back.
>>
>>7208855
>do you know a nation is not a piece of land but the people who live there?
Mexico is not just a nation. It is a piece of land controlled by a government.

>if mexico is shit is because mexicans are shit
Maybe, but you're assuming all Mexicans are one big blob of humanity, all of whom have the same traits and play an equal part in deciding what their nation is like.

>if you think your country is going to shit stay and fix it, dont run away to ruin another country
If your country is corrupt, you often can't fix it by staying. The best option is to leave and get as far away as possible from the people who are ruining your country. Again, you're assuming that the people who are ruining Mexico are the same ones trying to enter America. That depends on the assumption that all Mexicans are basically the same.
>>
Mfw one of my roommates has a dad sitting on diamond money in Gaborone, and he said we can come spend a year or two abroad in Botswana.
It's time to make the pilgramige back to the motherland.
>>
>>7209015
N
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.