[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it OK to be gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1478661437298.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1478661437298.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
is it OK to be gay?
>>
Gay sex is full of poo, so no,
>>
>>7204547
Yah, why not?
>>
>>7204547
no
>>
>>7204547
Depends.
Do you believe in objective morality?

Also unrelated but do you believe in gravity?
>>
>>7204547
Sure, just don't be a fag about it.
>>
>>7205357

I don't even believe in subjective morality desu
>>
>>7205368
But do you believe in gravity?
>>
are you ok with
-higher aids risk
-higher mental illness rate
-higher suicide rate
-higher drug use rate
-higher homelessness rate
-higher rate of being raped
-higher rate of mutilation
-higher rate of anal polyps

If so, then YES!

>>7205371
I don't beleive ALL mass pulls towards ALL other mass no.... never seen a lab experiment that proved that stuff pulled towards anything else than downward into the earth. Never seen 2 towers fall into each other from gravity.
>>
>>7205418
>he does not believe in gravity
>>
>>7205425
Please show me 1 time, ever, in any lab, where a perfectly level surface in a vacume, 2 marbles rolled into each other.
>>
File: do you believe in gravity.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
do you believe in gravity.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>7205433
>literally does not believe in gravity
>>
>>7204547
If youre happy with it then sure why not
Personally i hate being gay.
I think my life would have gone the way i wanted it to if i had been straight.
>>
>>7205436
right right...do you believe in flying butt fairies too?

Seriously, unless you would like to provide a way to say that its more than the earth pulling...please quit acting like a smug dick, and dismissing someone because "PFFFFFT they don't agree with me, retard"
>>
>>7205433

I'm choking on my own tongue reading this. Keep posting.
>>
File: gay priest has arrived.jpg (53KB, 260x412px) Image search: [Google]
gay priest has arrived.jpg
53KB, 260x412px
>>7205447
>he doesn't believe in gravity
How can you not believe in gravity?
Don't you feel attracted to other people?
>>
>>7205454
Attraction as in I feel the DESIRE to be around, not that I feel like I'm falling on them.

Do you really beleive things so much without any way to verify?

To clarify, yes, I believe I will fall to the ground, but I don't believe ALL matter pulls towards ALL other matter.

Oh and, you want to question what I said about gays, and the risks? they are statically accurate.
>>
File: gay priest heaven.jpg (136KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gay priest heaven.jpg
136KB, 704x1024px
>>7205470
I'm just telling you, gravity is here and it's real.
You better start believing in gravity before you get meme'd kiddo.
>>
>>7205470
>but I don't believe ALL matter pulls towards ALL other matter.
why?
>>
>>7205487
Never seen any sort of a test or observation show it...nor anything I can do...

I might ENTERTAIN ideas that have 0 evidence, but I refuse to believe fully in something unless it has either some convincing evidence, or makes a damn good case for itself.

I guess id ask why do you beleive with 0 evidence?... or if you have seen it, enlighten me?
>>
>>7205494
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/science/ligo-gravitational-waves-black-holes-einstein.html
>>
>>7205418
its comments like these that remind me the fight is winnable
>>
>>7205503
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/science/ligo-gravitational-waves-black-holes-einstein.html

Could never reach them to test...speculation about unreachable images. By your logic, the dinosaur head illusion is also a living dinosaur.
>>
>>7205503
Oh also...they say they "heard something"...therefor, blackholes confirm gravity? Thats not science, thats MASSIVE speculation...that could of been a supernova, a comet collision, explosion, angel hitting something, or whatever.. Sound travels much slower

You call these people patheetic excuses for scientists?

Scientific method is :

Observe.
Make theory off observations.
Test, observe results, keeping in mind every possibility
Form theory off new observations
Repeat.

This is literally speculation.
>>
Oh fucking boy, I read even more and it got dumber...so its based off vibration?

Right, because on the EARTH, with wind, animals, people walking, the humming of the equipment itself, ect.....a tiny bit of gravity millions of miles away could be distinguished from the vibration "white noise" all around it? BS.
>>
I cannot see how the equipment could possibly be 100% isolated from vibration, even if you have a stable setting the setting being pushed by even a fraction of a measurement of distance ALSO moves the device itself.

In short you would need the entire world to hold still for this to work.
>>
>>7204547
ITT: gravity is not real
Kek
>>
it's ok for dudes to be gay. fuck lesbians though srsly
>>
>>7205470
the power of「gravity」is the power that draws「homosexuals」 together. You could call it fate, or destiny. It is the power of the moon and the tides, and of inexorable movement toward 「homosex」

. to deny this power, to「deny gravity」, is unthinkable.
>>
>>7205418
ok, this isn't /sci/, but come on.

You can easily construct a device to show the gravitational pull between two marble-sized objets. It's even used in schools. A pretty clever idea actually.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
>>
>>7205418
Higher suicide, drug use, mental illness, homelessness, mutilation, and rape rate just shows how gays are discriminated by society.

Unprotected sex is because gay guys are horny dudes who aren't limited by women in sex opportunities.

>not believing in gravity
We should build a wall around the flyover states to keep retards out.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.