[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT vs. Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Why does LGBT Riot against Trump when it is Hillary that openly stated hating fags?
>>
>>7204315
Because Trump plans on doing actual harm. I couldn't care less what some old granny thinks of me as long as she does no harm to us.
>>
>>7204550
Trump will do you no harm, do not riot against him. Protect and accept him, the person in line behind him will actually hurt you.
Trump has openly declared he wants to protect the rights of LGBT faggots.
>>
>>7204550
>Trump plans on doing LGBT actual harm
He stood at the RNC and pledged to defend the LGBT community to cheers from the crowd. I know this because I was there.

Trump is genuinely okay with the gays, which is probably because he was born and raised in the pit of depravity called NYC, but it is what it is.
>>
>>7204559
>>7204574
he's lied plenty of times
mike pence said he wants to ban transgender people from their bathrooms, appeal gay marriage, etc.
this is not okay. even if Hillary doesn't like gays in private, she wouldn't harm us
>>
because the clintons got these faggots voting democrat for the next 200 years

you can't expect people who barely understand their own gender to not have a cartoonish outlook on the world
>>
>>7204315
Because if we don't then the democrats will kill us all.
>>
>>7205531
same could be said about clinton when she filipped on that issue, why wouldn't she flip again.
>>
>>7205531
implying hons shouldn't be banned from the girls room
>>
>>7204315
How many dumb ass hillbillies are in here?
If you will please direct yourself to his 100 day plan and see how concrete his plan is to fuck us all the hell up.
You win /pol/ i just hope you NEVER get educated enough to know how fucked you are to.
>>
>>7204315
>making up lies

Is this where you blame the mainstream media for simply showing what Trump says and it's their fault for Trump saying them?
>>
>>7205580
yeah but overall the democratic party has done way more for LGBT rights than any republican in office. Mike Pence openly says this shit. There's no flip flopping there.
>>
File: 1478885426120.jpg (98KB, 749x740px) Image search: [Google]
1478885426120.jpg
98KB, 749x740px
>>7204315
>>
>>7206367
>the MSM wan't biased
>being this delusional and/or dishonest

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/commentary-the-unbearable-smugness-of-the-press-presidential-election-2016/
>>
>>7204315
It's Pence the Electric Fence, the guy who will likely do all the work and is a heartbeat away from the presidency.
>>
>>7204315
First, gb2/pol/

Second, I voted Trump and drank the sweet salty tears of SJWs with you.

I wish everyone would stop the LGBT-election fearmongering. The legal status of same-sex marriage was a Supreme Court decision that had legal precedent in Loving vs Virginia, when the Supreme Court explicitly ruled that marriage is a basic right of man in 1967. I don't even know what the fuck it would take legally to mess with an existing Supreme Court decision like that through the other branches of government, but I can guess there won't be nearly enough traction for it.
>>
File: comical.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
comical.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>7211245
As for other laws and rights, I do have some concerns, but I don't think LGBT is at significant risk. No, I don't believe Trump will be a great LGBT president, but I also don't believe he'll be a garbage one. When working for LGBT rights, Clinton would fold to pressure every time she was short on political capital. It's a chronic problem in her political history. I don't think Trump will necessarily be better, but I don't think he could be much worse, considering he's been trying to court LGBT groups.
>>
>>7211065
This

You guys, trans, sjws, blm....you all elected him, even if you voted AGAINST him
>>
>>7211245
>I don't even know what the fuck it would take legally to mess with an existing Supreme Court decision like that through the other branches of government, but I can guess there won't be nearly enough traction for it.
You're overthinking it, all he has to do is appoint an anti-gay supreme court judge and wait for one of the numerous suits of states challenging the marriage ruling to come up. He can direct the administration not to defend the law and it can come before the supreme court again.
>>
>>7211245
And when a First Amendment Defense Act lawsuit comes up to a Trump court they'll affirm the right for someone to deny gay spousal benefits on the grounds that it offends their Christian feels
>>
>>7206886
>the democratic party has done way more for LGBT rights than any republican in office.
>done way more
Maybe, but don't be mistaken, as it is nothing more than blind opportunism.
Be warned.
>>
>>7212863
That's like saying racist right-wingers spouting Islamophobic rhetoric are responsible for Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>7205531
In all honesty, I'm not ok with the bathroom thing now. Yes, it sounds progressive, but it really isn't.
>>
>>7212994
>that's like saying
No it isn't.
It's more like saying "he's only your friend because it makes him more popular", aka they're in it or their own profits, not our wellbeing.
>>
>>7211065
Hetero here, checking up on the LGBT butthurt.

The fucking accuracy of this screen-cap from Clasically Liberal is astounding.

What? You think we haven't seen you, Tumblrites, and Redditor LGBT members call for the death of all white male cis? Did you fucking retards seriously think we'd sympathize with LGBT and other minority groups and vote Clinton after you posted that horse shit and did nothing to condemn and ostracize that behavior?

My trans/nonbinary sibling says this type of shit about white males, despite being white, all the fucking time, whilst praising hispanics and other minorities. She tried to tell us all to vote Clinton. That Clinton was somehow "better".

And of course, all five of the rest of us, including my mother, ignored "it" and voted Trump.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478996643383.jpg (71KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478996643383.jpg
71KB, 960x948px
>>7211065
With this picture annnnnd
https://youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
this video combined, I pronounce you LGBT protestors all whiners.
>>
>>7213168
well, a cuck is a cuck regardless of orientation.
>>
I say this as a straight white male visitor who voted for Trump.
Please spread the love guys. Trump is a good decision for the US, and now the responsibility comes to us as citizens to come together and be ever more united.
>>
>>7211102
>news reports on crazy shit Trump says with video recordings
>"why is the MSM so biased and condescending? they're not wrong but they're hurting my feelings!"

Seriously, give me proof Hillary hates gays. Don't deflect and make it about your feelings.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.