[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She gives me HOPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/gK8XzRKOem8
>>
File: Cu7_cD1W8AAYyjP.jpg (39KB, 642x352px) Image search: [Google]
Cu7_cD1W8AAYyjP.jpg
39KB, 642x352px
shoe4prez
>>
>>7204235
i disagree with her on some issues but yeah shes alright guess
her bf tho holy shit
>>
She's an idiot. Horseshoe theory in full effect. Cuckservatives think they're different than tumblr sjws when they're indistinguishable.

>I don't listen to propaganda like mediamatters or tumblr! I only listen to my unbiased sources that tell me the truth, like Breitbart and Sargon!

Same koolaid, different color.
>>
>cishet: I support you guys
Cishets can literally not be trusted.
>>
>>7204235

All the "I'm literally shaking" bullshit has been starting to get on my nerves.

Some people in my peer group probably need to see this video.
>>
>>7205325
She's not an alt-right person, you retard. She's very liberal, she just makes fun of SJWs.
>>
>>7204235
Shoe is fucking cringy
her stuff is so watered down yet also so tryhard at the same time
she should just stick to calling her boyfriend daddy while playing rape
>>
OP, are you fond of people who repeat the same common sense points and critiques over and over again which add absolutely nothing new and which you already know to be true?

Do you really need a conservative to make tepid and unfunny jokes at the expense of insane SJWs to know that they are are insane? Can you not reach that conclusion yourself?
>>
File: 1473900060813.jpg (147KB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473900060813.jpg
147KB, 1024x1200px
>>7204235
Jesus christ she is delusional. In case she wasn't aware, Ken Blackwell is going to be in charge of Trump's domestic policy for the first 100 days, a guy who works for the far right anti-LGBT Family Research Institute. If the goals of the FRI are to be taken seriously than we can expect a lot worse than the repeal of marriage equality, possibly in the first two years of Trump's term.

I'm talking the reversal of the DoD's decision to include trans people in the USAF, a flood of anti-transgender bills passed at the state level, and an interpretation of RFRA via SCOTUS which allows for discrimination against LGBT people even in deep blue states. This along with an end to recognizing gender changes on a federal level, protections for transgender federal employees and contractors, and an end to healthcare protections.

Trump's presidential term will be one of the most anti-LGBT ever, and people are acting like just because he held up a rainbow flag at a rally he's all for our rights.
>>
>>7204235
This girl has always been pretty cool. And I'm just now realizing she looks like April from Parks and Rec.
>>
>>7204235
She's dumb, and doesn't know how politics works.
She seem to believe Trump will decide everything by himself.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>7206261
>a flood of anti-transgender bills passed at the state level
You forgot to mention that all of these "states" that passed these bills are shitholes no sensible person would ever live in and that transgender protection bills in decent states will stay in place (latest one was Taxachusetts, I think).

There is nothing to worry about as long as you don't live in a red state, pham.
>>
>>7204235
fucking discount boxxy, she should fuck off.
>>
File: half viet half german.jpg (91KB, 800x785px) Image search: [Google]
half viet half german.jpg
91KB, 800x785px
>>7206291
What part of

>an interpretation of RFRA via SCOTUS which allows for discrimination against LGBT people even in deep blue states

don't you understand?

With HB2 the Republican party has shown that they're willing to interfere with local affairs as part of their platform of anti-LGBT discrimination. Expect to see something like it implemented on a federal level, meaning even your state protections will be illegal.
>>
>>7206291
So just fuck those who live in a red state?

>This isn't affecting me directly
>So it's ok
>>
>>7206355
> Expect to see something like it implemented on a federal level
Sorry but that is bullshit.
>>
>>7206383
Oh yeah? Who is going to stop them? With a stacked supreme court, a republican congress, and Trump/Pence in the White House, they can do pretty much whatever they want.
>>
>>7205440
>cant
>can not
>not can literally not
cishet are capable of literally not being trusted
>>
File: 1473285475355.jpg (21KB, 720x442px) Image search: [Google]
1473285475355.jpg
21KB, 720x442px
>youtubers
>>
>>7206378
it's much better than everyone's default assumption of "LGBT everywhere being personally castrated by Pence"
>>
>>7204235
I would fuck her throat so hard
>>
>>7204969
no thanks she's pro-life.
>>
>>7206355

There really are some awful haircuts going on right now. What a way to waste a nice-looking face: by frickin stacking a clown hat atop it.
>>
>>7209764
No she isn't
>>
>>7209764

No she's not, she's pro-abortion, anti-choice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGEilqBNKwk

(I like to think she got a handful of write-ins).
>>
>>7204969
>>7205161
>>7205452

>desperate conservatards honestly accepting a petty, literally retarded hypocrite
>>
>uneducated retard who lives at home at 26 and makes uniformed political videos on youtube gets millions of views and endless support

not even surprised anymore
>>
>>7204235
i thought this was boxxy for a sec
>>
File: 1468804809671.jpg (48KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468804809671.jpg
48KB, 960x960px
>coal burning pandering retard who parrots """""""counter-culture"""""""" beliefs from reddit while picking low hanging fruit #2193
>>
>>7206261

>repeal of marriage equality

Supreme Court already ruled, dumbass. The only way gay marriages could stop is if ALL marriages were no longer legally recognized. 14th Amendment, look it up. Then look last year's ruling up.

>USAF

I'm assuming you meant U.S. Armed Forces, that's not typically the initialism used for that term because it gets confused with the U.S. Air Force. DoD's going forward with transgender service, the cat is out of the bag - even with the alarmingly high rate of depression.

>Ken Blackwell

He's a transition advisor, that was a severely gross exaggeration on your part.
>>
>>7204235
>>7204969
She's kind of a simple person like a farmer except on the internet. She's a meme wrangler is what she is, a simple folks of our day. She also panders to the anti SJW crowd which is the biggest circle jerk on YouTube since sheeple.
>>
>>7204235
Watch the video. A person that doesn't stand to lose much trying to make a group that does stand to lose a lot look irrational and stupid. For everything she's shown Trump say there are contradictions directly from the Trump campaign. It's very rational to be cautious and when Trump panders to the alt right movement you can't trust them.
>>
>>7215475
>A person that doesn't stand to lose much trying to make a group that does stand to lose a lot look irrational and stupid
She's not trying to make anyone look irrational and stupid, she's trying to encourage people to not flip out and kill themselves before anything bad's even happened, because she's a sensitive wimp who eventually got triggered by all the queer kids crying and was compelled to kiss their boo boos.

And fuck off, queers aren't the only ones that stand to lose under a Trump presidency. The only ones who actually need to be worried are the scientific community (and everyone who'll die from climate change, so everyone).

And double fuck off with your us vs them shit, lumping the lot of us into one box as if we're all pissing our collective pants. And shoe's bisexual anyway, she's in the fold. Plenty of people who "stand to lose a lot" aren't throwing fits over Trump. See trannies for Trump, latinos for trump, etc.
>>
>There are people who will defend corruption and lobbyism to promote diversity
>There are people who will vote for a narcissist who chose Mike Pence as VP

As a gay man I voted Gary Johnson.
If you take out the R his name is Gay Johnson.
>>
>>7204235
I love shoe and I'm glad I'm not alone in supporting Trump here.
>>
>>7215710
Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are both a little out of touch but ho god would they be better than both of the messes the parties shat out this time.
>>
File: 1467360630688.gif (3MB, 286x258px)
1467360630688.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>7215710
>the """""""""libertarian""""""""""""" who thinks companies should be forced to service gay weddings
>>
>>7216882
>being a libertarian automatically means you support bigotry
no
>>
>>7215691
No she isn't because nobody in their right mind thinks that making a youtube video with a whiny admonishing tone and comically placed images will help anyone in need of help. Nobody cares about your whiny cis male problems because it's literally the lowest common denominator of problems. In other words you don't have any real problems.
>>
>>7215710
>>7216882
>>7218888
Libertarian and liberal almost mean the same thing.
>>
>>7216387
gary johnson is more delusional then trump
>>
>>7204235
She would need to learn her place as a woman, if she were my woman

Strong and independent doesn't suit a lady
>>
>>7228463
You're the kind of boy I would whip into submission.
like a good boy ;)
>>
>>7228484
I'm a cowgal

I'm the strong and independent one
>>
>>7204235
is she.. is she a trans?
>>
>>7205161
isn't she a coalburner?
>>
>>7228484
>roastie trying to be "dominant"

Is there anything more cringeworthy and pathetic?
>>
>>7210950
>literally retarded hypocrite
Care to explain?
>>
>>7236403
i will take a roastie dominant
>>
She is a qt.
>>
>>7219142
>sjws actually think the problems of an affluent black woman are worse than the problems of a straight white homeless guy starving to death on the street
Money is the only true privilege you faggot.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.