[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

File: 58177a15150000d804530d10.jpg (68KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
58177a15150000d804530d10.jpg
68KB, 630x420px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7203916
>plix vot for me :)
>>
>>7203916
http://www.nomblog.com/41186/
I dono if he will flip them off... this would be government intrusive policy. To ban it back.......
>>
>>7203916

He means that he saw folks in the audience with a handmade "LGBT for Trump" flag and decided to bring it up on stage and show it off.
>>
>>7203916
>THE FLAG IS UPSIDE DOWN
KEK
>>
File: 1478820799496.jpg (218KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478820799496.jpg
218KB, 1080x1080px
More importantly, what did he mean by THIS?
>>
>>7204665
Well yeah, he's not so thin to be honest
>>
>>7203916
"look, more suckers to vote for me"
>>
>>7204665
He's right, I guess.
>>
>>7204665
Diet Coke contains more sugar which makes people fat. So thin people drink regular coke instead.
>>
>>7203916
>not LGBTQIA

How non-binaryphobic!
>>
http://www.nbcnews.com/card/trump-i-will-protect-our-lgbtq-citizens-n614621

He has just said he will protect us.
>>
>>7205624
Why did he pick Mike Pence as Vice President
>>
>>7205638
To protect us from ourselves.
>>
>if I pose for a photo with this flag fags will think I support them.
>>
>>7205645
Talk about being cucked
>>
>>7205624
You do realize that article is over three months old compared to this one http://www.washingtonblade.com/2016/10/07/pence-affirms-trump-would-roll-back-trans-protections-for-schools/
>>
>>7205660
I'm ftm and I really don't give a shit if I'm forced to use a female bathroom. They're cleaner and there's always the option of going to Starbucks or someplace else that has gender neutral restrooms.
>>
>>7205693
So you're underage?

Smart move.
>>
>>7205693
What are you talking about anon, you're cis.
>>
>>7205696
18, not underage. Plus schools tend to give you the option of using a private bathroom which is even better.

>>7205697
See above.
>>
>>7205702
Ok, I saw a post that pointed out that you're cis. What's your point?
>>
>>7205820
I'm not cis, just not willing to pick fights over shit that doesn't really matter that much when there are much worse things to worry about.

I'll be content with my private bathroom.
>>
>>7205693
>They're cleaner

Now I know you're full of shit. I worked as an office janitor for two years. Women's bathrooms are DISGUSTING.
>>
>>7205839
You won't get a private bathroom.

And what about the kids who don't get a private bathroom?

Oh, I see, you're an egotistical sociopathic aspie, not an actual ftm
>>
>>7203916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw
Pmurt is literaly hitler.
>>
>>7205693
>They're cleaner
Confirmed for never being in a female bathroom. I used to clean toilets in an office building. Shit i saw in female toilets are stuff of nightmares.
>>
>>7205693
No one gives a shit about FtMs, you stupid dyke. If you pass you can do whatever you want. In the meantime, have fun coasting on that female privilege cause everyone sees you as a confused woman and not an actual man.
>>
>>7205925
>If you pass you can do whatever you want.
That is a case in general.
>>
>>7205867
>>7205904
^These
Women do a complete 180 when they use public restrooms. Janitors confirm
On our construction sites we are regulated to have women's only porta-potties. In 2 days they destroy theirs and then try to make a move onto the others.
>>
>>7205882
Oh my god
Is this the beginning of the Trump saga?
>>
>>7206069
Chris for the first time in his life meet someone with ego even remotely as large as his own. He is also apparently unaware that making numerous death threats against US president can land him in jail.
>>
it's crazy to me to think that a president needs to validate or be concerned with peoples' sexualities. I mean I'm not a high level lgbt by any means, but the president(and governments generally) should be concerned with geopolitics and economics for the most part, not social identities or other personal business. That's why I'm not concerned with Pence although to be fair I don't follow American politics much so maybe he is a monster. But ultimately it doesn't really matter if the president validates your alternative gender/interpersonal stuff if bread is $10 a loaf and no one has any social mobility or jobs are scarce and fleeting. call me a dick but I think there are bigger fish to fry
>>
>>7206440
>bigger fish to fry

Mike Pence agrees
>>
>>7205638
Pence is his life insurance. If Trump is assassinated we're all doomed.
>>
>>7205638
Religious right wanted their share of the cake. I was either that or pushing for Cruz. And may gods have us in their mercy if this wacko was able to win.
>>
>>7206448
I heard about this electroshock stuff and I'm not too worried. if the voting electorate saw through hillary's bullshit there's no way they'd comply with some kind of eugenics-style policy like mandatory electroshock therapy. the road to more enlightened political discourse is paved with more enlightened political discourse. pretending that a vp could instate something like that actually hurts your cause, because it validates a discussion that's petty.
>>
>>7206469
>Religious right wanted their share of the cake.

110% of the yuge bigly? Because that's how tall that wall is, according to them.
>>
>>7206475
But of a course a heterosexual is not too worried about heterosexuals strapping gay children to tables and melting their brains.
>>
>>7206554
I fuck boys, your slander is not relevant.
>>
>>7206617
But you don't fuck anything, although you would like to fuck a 2 year old girl, so you're heterosexual in spite of the fact you lied again.
>>
>>7205693
Do you want to make people think you're a transtrender?

Because that's how you make people think you're a transtrender.

>>7206475
> if the voting electorate saw through hillary's bullshit
But they didn't. About half of them still voted for her, and those that didn't were mostly just falling for counter-bullshit.
>>
>>7206658
95% of millenials voted for Hillary. 65% of women voted for Hillary. 90% of minorities voted for Hillary. 70% of military veterans voted for Hillary.

It's more than half, if you go door to door and ask the voters, which they're doing.

But you believe the Diebold machines, so you don't care.
>>
>>7206404
Trump isn't President. Obama is.
>>
>>7205638
Liteeally just to get the evangelicuck vote because he feared evangelicucks will abstain from voting after he completely obliterated their darling Cruz. He even tried to back out of picking him: http://theweek.com/speedreads/636320/donald-trump-reportedly-called-advisers-midnight-try-picking-mike-pence

And moreso you fucking bugbrained retards, Pence would only ever gained any sort of power if Trump died or got impeached. He can't build faggot concentration camps even if he wanted.
>>
>>7204665
I'm thin and drink diet coke as we speak
>>
>>7204650
But the text is not, which is what matters.
>>
File: 3DPD.jpg (9KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
3DPD.jpg
9KB, 170x170px
>>7203916
More capable AND more loving than you (read: /lgbt/)

ouch rip transtrenders
>>
>>7204665
he's bulking
>>
>>7204665
>says only fatties drink diet coke
>is far
>drinks diet coke

Where is the problem?
>>
>>7207163
Did you get triggered? Super hard? Super duperdity duper hard? Haha.
>>
>>7207022
u-um...that thumbnail I swear looked like an SRS result at first...
>>
>>7207167
Nigger whatt
>>
>>7206684
The official vote count shows Hillary and Trump pretty closely matched, that's why I said half the electorate. Maybe non-voters supported Hillary more, but they didn't vote so who cares about them?
>>
>>7205638
>Why did he pick Mike Pence as Vice President

Walking bullet proof shield. If they try to impeach or kill Trump, Pence becomes President and no one wants that.
>>
An upside-down flag signifies distress. Perhaps it is a comment on the current state of LGBT issues in America, and the anti-LGBT refugees Hillary wanted to bring in?
>>
I don't usually come to /lgbt/ but I'm surprised about the lack of panic on this board.

Meanwhile twitter is in meltdown.
>>
>>7210645
We're far too bitter about not passing/no bf/no gf/biscum in general to care, besides, there's quite a lot of Trump supporters on here.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.