[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming Together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: IMG-20160701-WA0003.jpg (216KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160701-WA0003.jpg
216KB, 1280x960px
We need to heal our country and come together. I'm a Cis white male who voted Trump, and want to reach out to the lgbt community. We can make this country great, but only by working together. I'll continue to fight for your rights, and believe the Pres-elect will fight for progress aswell. Well can do so much good if we work together!
>>
you're white and male so you don't have much room to talk

your rights aren't going to be taken away
>>
>>7201466
Yours won't be, there is no base to that claim. Pence is just a background character not a driving force. Anyway if they did try to take away anyone's rights 8 would protest
>>
>>7201463
I want to be a girl.

I want you to kill me.

Just put a bullet between my eyes. It will be quick I promise
>>
>>7201476
No reason you can't be a girl. By working together we can make the process easier for everyone in that situation. But we can only do it by cooperating.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 597x519px
>>7201479
>>
>>7201479
>we can make the process easier for everyone in that situation
hes gonna make it easier by putting us in camps
>>
>>7201486
I understand Pence in the office is causing anxiety, but he, like Biden, are just there to smile and wave. Also Pence didn't say anything homophobic during the campaign, so he knows to keep the bigotry under wraps.
>>
>>7201486
>tfw you weren't born late enough to be sent to a transgender camp where you get to be a girl
>>
File: Gay_flag.svg.png (444B, 190x117px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_flag.svg.png
444B, 190x117px
>>
>>7201479
>No reason you can't be a girl
That's not true. There is no reason she can't live as though she is a girl though.
>>
>>7201504
Stop that nonsense
>>
>>7201463
kys
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 594x517px
>>7201504
Don't be naive

If I don't look like a girl. I can't live like one

If I don't have potential to pass i don't deserve to be happy
>>
>>7201527
Don't doubt yourself. There are people that support you unconditionally
>>
>>7201523
Don't be mean
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 633x758px
>>7201550
I don't want a hugbox
I want something real

Not just being a man in a dress that you call "maam"
>>
>>7201559
I'm just giving support. And we can make it real, but the only way is by coming together.
>>
>>7201559
And I consider you a woman. You are who you believe you are. Mind over matter right.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
>>7201569
>>7201573
Killing me would be kinder
>>
>>7201581
Try to think about how people like myself can help our fellow citizens like yourself. What can we do.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 528x960px
>>7201588
Advance medical technology
>>
>>7201592
Let's get the economy rolling and that won't be a problem.
>>
>>7201463
Why did you vote Trump if you aren't anti-LGBT.

Nice try, I know you're anti-LGBT.
>>
>>7201651
I'm a go with the flow type of guy. People should be able to live however they want. I voted Trump because people were being neglected. Now we can all work together and make society great for everyone.
>>
>Cis white male
Better hope you're a faggot or biscum then if you want to stay on this board.
>>
>>7201463
>cis white male
>voted Trump
>"Let's work together!"

I'm a mtf and voted for Trump, too.
The relationship between the lgbt community and straight males is not that bad, actually. It's hardcore religious people who do not accept us.
For me it was very easy in my life to avoid these kind of people, e.g. christians or muslims who literally hate gays and trans-people etc. But for many, many other lgbt-members it's not so easy to avoid them. They are born in ultra-dogmatic families and have a hard time. Their risk of getting ill and/or commiting suicide is shockingly high.
Clinton wouldn't have done anything to solve this problem, if she were elected president. Mike Pence is pro-conversion "therapy", but will never force them upon anyone. Only retards believe this.
The thing is that the politicians will not solve the problem that lgbt-people who were born in orthodox families/areas will suffer. We have to solve this problem! These youngsters need to get a chance to leave their environment. They need encouragement to stand up for who they are and to act accordingly.
>>
>>7201463

I like to tell myself this same thread would've been made had Hillary been elected.

Most likely not though, as the whole of 'murica is just a complete shitshow.
>>
>>7201990
>The relationship between the lgbt community and straight males is not that bad, actually.
Complete and utter lies.
Just wait and see.
>>
>>7202004
See how we can all understand each other and live together respectfully
>>
File: sleeping next to a mad dog.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping next to a mad dog.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>7202012
NO.
legbutts can't live in peace with cishets.
>>
>>7202004
Never came across a straight white male who hated me for being trans.
Only very strong opinionated people hate lgbt-members. And straight white males are actually one of the less strong opinionated group.
>straight black males
Yeah... sure, they will be more acceptable to the lgbt-community than straight white males!!! Oh, wait... THEY ARE NOT!
>straight brown males
Muslims and mexicans? Of course! Islam is the religion of peace and they welcome lgbt-members! ....
>yellow straight males
Just look up how they treat gays in china. In south korea they don't like gays that much, either. And in Japan it's looked down upon, too. Here you go.

The group with the most lgbt-supporters outside the lgbt-community are white people, including straight white men. Deal with it!
>>
>>7202042
>And straight white males are actually one of the less strong opinionated group.
I live closer to China than my neighbour.
Doesn't mean the difference is statistically significant.
Especially when dealing with vicious beasts who may attack without provocation.
>>
>>7201481
Samefagging OP or braindead idiot believing in all these lies about 'moving forward together'
>>
>>7201683
Everyone, excluding Muslims, blacks and Mexicans right?
>>
>>7201683
So you're saying, you're just a complete idiot?
>>
>>7202093
>>7202092
>>7202087
It's attitudes and assumptions like this that are hindering progress. I'm trying to reach out and help stop the division. You have to admit that things won't get better if we refuse to work with one another.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.