[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's only two genders.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

There's only two genders.
>>
I'm a tranny and I agree.
>>
>>>tumblr
>>
>>7201005
>>7201014
i think i want to split off into "sensible trannies"
there are 2 genders
just sometimes some people want to be the other one
and some times people are hillary supporting retards who think they can sexually identify as whatever the fuck they snowflake up
>>
>>7201005

Congratulations for stumbling onto the obvious truth.
>>
>>7201005
Jesus man every fucking day this is posted, yes no shit sherlock of course there are only two. Go visit tumblr or reddit if you want to offend someone with this statement.
>>
>>7201044
Genders are like languages or countries. They are only valid if the rest of the world validates them.

On the world scale, there are only two genders
On the united states scale, there are only two genders
In extremely small, 1 on 1 or small group tumblr circles, there are more than two genders. But they are not recognized outside of those circles.

Just like the world recognizes america as a country, even though it's an abstract concept. If I declared my apartment as a sovereign nation, I could of course do that but it'd be on me to get the rest of the world to see it that way
>>
I'm genderqueer and I agree.
>>
>>7201005
why are you posting this here
everyone on this board who isn't a troll agrees with you
where are you going with this? was it bait?
>>
File: 1356012558735.png (543KB, 850x815px) Image search: [Google]
1356012558735.png
543KB, 850x815px
Yes, and?
>>
>>7201120
Wow, someone understands how culture works
>>
>>7201188
OP got 4 (You)s
>>
File: wrong.jpg (52KB, 952x500px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
52KB, 952x500px
>>7201120
>On the world scale, there are only two genders
But muh India, muh Thailand, muh Native American tribes, muh Feudal Japan, muh Ancient Rome and muh Ancient Greece.
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 129x140px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 129x140px
>>7201005
tru
>>
>>7201005
Why do conservatives always feel the need to push their beliefs in others faces?

think of the children
>>
You /pol/acks are even dumber than I thought. YES. OF COURSE THERE ARE.
Did you seriously think this board was tumblr? Really now? Fucking kill yourself, asswipe.
>>
Thank you mëin fürher, but we already knew this.
Also, mëin Fürher, I suggest posting this on Reddit, as 4chan does not believe there are more than two genders, not even this board.
Thank you, and have a good day.
But seriously now:
>le hitler picture xD
>le stale bait
You need to up your game, nigga.
>>
>>7201401
Well, India's hijra are just transwomen, but the culture classifies them as a third gender to take away their traditionally male rights.
>>
>>7201490
Retarded newfags don't know /lgbt/ is pretty much /pol/ with more assfucking.
>>
>>7201498
That's not true
>>
>>7201511
Yes it is. Save for the dykes.
>>
>>7201226
I know right? It's like I'm the only tranny that gave it thought
>>
>>7201511
He's right, it's not true. /lgbt/ is /pol/ with the same amount of assfucking...none.
>>
>>7201178
So what gender are you?
>>
>>7201120
>Gender is a social construct
That's bullshit, anon.
Gender = sex. That's it. Women act this way, men act that way.
It's only very recently that feminine men and masculine women became prevalent, and that's due to hormone imbalances and fuckery. But even then, trannies do not act like the biological equivalents of whatever sex they're trying to imitate.

Semi-related is that gay men have brains similar to straight women, further cementing that gender is a hard construct.

And even if it is a social construct, so what? So are the concepts of rape, murder, and property ownership.
>>
>>7201044

What's ironic is that the whole third gender thing originates from relatively transphobic foreign/past cultures who consider all trans people to be neither male nor female, calling them a third gender as a means of invalidating their identity as a man/woman entirely and annexing them into a pure 'other' category.
And now Tumblr idiots take that and go "I'm toastergender, don't invalidate me."
>>
File: 526x297-Ouo.jpg (30KB, 526x297px) Image search: [Google]
526x297-Ouo.jpg
30KB, 526x297px
>>7204613
>It's only very recently that feminine men and masculine women became prevalent,
Are you retarded?
>>
>>7201005
>>7201178
I think non-binary is a valid option but I don't see the need for a million stupid Tumblr classifications like Demigirl and Blizzgender. The way I see it, the genders are male (including FtM) and female (including MtF), but it's possible that some people are neither or a mix of both (including people born with physical intersex conditions). That doesn't make them some other third or fourth or fifth or hundredth gender that needs its own stupid label.
>>
File: 354.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>7203612
>tfw no bf
Why did you have to remind me?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.