[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you let him grab your boipussy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20161110-093619.png (546KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161110-093619.png
546KB, 1080x1920px
Would you let him grab your boipussy?
>>
>>7200224
Only if I could video tape it and then use it as evidence in court and get him convicted for sexual assault.
Also Mike Pence would have to be in on it or assassinated. Either or works, so long as he doesn't take Trump's place.
>>
>>7200243
Faggot
>>
id do lines of coke off trumps penis if i had a vagina
>>
>>7202522
>Obama probably fucked his wife and then michelle fucked Trump with her feminine penis after grabbing him by his boypuccy
kek
>>
>>7200224
I would be Trump's side bitch if it meant I got some of that money.
>>
I would let Daddy grab me by my feminine benis.
>>
File: 1476171742736.jpg (59KB, 750x816px) Image search: [Google]
1476171742736.jpg
59KB, 750x816px
hell yeah
>>
I would and then I would take his big finger and lick and suckle on it like a cow's breast
>>
File: average Trump supporters2.jpg (79KB, 661x692px) Image search: [Google]
average Trump supporters2.jpg
79KB, 661x692px
Yes.

>proudly waves a gay flag
>was against the South Carolina bathroom ban
>said trans people could use whatever bathroom they want in any of his properties
>first Republican candidate to have an openly gay speaker at the RNC
>made protecting LGBTQ (he even added the Q) people part of his speech at the RNC himself and somehow got a room full of Republicans to give him a standing ovation for it.

Pence can drop dead, and I hope that Trump keeps him in line, but Trump himself is better than I ever expected from a Republican candidate (probably because he's about as far from a traditional Republican as possible).
>>
>>7203775
he kind of went back on his statments against bathroom laws by saying it should be left up o the states, has said he supports traditional marriage, he has spoken at conservative family values forums that are overtly homophobic, and he picked a vp who supports electrotherapy/coversion threapy

he is inconsistant and reeks of a willingness to toss us under the buss to keep hold on power....plus he is elected on a wave of republican support and a republican senate/house/potential supreme court justice will be nonfriendly to our rights and interests.......i dont think he is much better than you think he is
>>
No. Fuck that puto.
>>
>>7203808
Pence has never supported electrotherapy, just normal therapy. Also, none for youths.
>>
>>7203823
still pretty awful
>>
>>7200243

>tolerant leftist advocating to killing another human being because he doesn't like him

you people are pathetic
>>
So much yes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
>>
>>7203823
What are you talking about? Electrotherapy is normal therapy according to heterosexual Christians. My family all tried to talk me into subjecting myself to it, when I was younger they tried to get the doctors to give it to me and the only way I avoided it is by tricking the doctors into thinking I was heterosexual, and my family asked the cops if they could force me to have it done once I was an adult. Almost half of people forced into conversion therapy since 2008 have had it done to them, and 1 session of it is enough to cause lifelong extreme chronic pain.

Why do heterosexuals choose to be hot dog shit, and tell these lies?
>>
>>7203808

You act as if federal gay marriage is our only interest. Gun rights and stopping mudslimes from coming in are more important.
>>
>>7203864

^ This. America already has two desert religions too many, we don't need to continue importing the worst of the bunch until they actually have social/political power like they do in places like Britain.
>>
>>7200224

>70 year old man

Yeah, I don't think so.
>>
Hell no, he's fucking gross. Pence can hate fuck my ass any time though.
>>
>>7203864
>>7203891
>not wanting your boipucci ravaged by Muslim cock

Kys immediately Trumpfags
>>
>>7203823
What do you think the conversion therapists do? Sit around all day? I guarantee you, when "normal therapy" doesn't work they're going to graduate to shocking the little fucker. Their job is to take the fag in and turn them straight.
>>
File: insider-trump-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg (158KB, 1050x550px) Image search: [Google]
insider-trump-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg
158KB, 1050x550px
>>7200224
Mid-1970s Trump? Sure.

Current Trump? Fuck no.
>>
File: 4-young-trump.jpg (78KB, 728x600px) Image search: [Google]
4-young-trump.jpg
78KB, 728x600px
>>7204474
young trump wasn't bad looking. he aged horribly though.
>>
>electrotherapy
My closet therapy will probably more effective.
>>
>>7203858
>Electrotherapy is normal therapy according to heterosexual Christians.
Electro-shock therapy has been discredited since the '70s.
The people you are describing are flyovers who probably believe the planet is a few thousands years old.
>>
>>7203808
>he is inconsistant and reeks of a willingness to toss us under the buss to keep hold on power...
Says everyone.

Trump is fundamentally "assertive." He doesn't react or apologise to things around him. He asserts something, and later he might pave it over with something new. He's unidirectional in that respect. He'll plough over anything to get what he wants, and then he'll plough the old plough in two for the next thing.

Don't mistake him for some kind of doctrinaire true believer. He's in this for power, or to put it another way, he's in this for greatness, and that can be relied on.
>>
>>7200224
If he lost about 30 pounds, then yes
>>
Trump is literally the most pro gay Republican president ever elected
>>
Since he got elected, I'm starting to feel that impossible is possible.
So, no, what if I get pregnant by him and his intelligence will be inherited to my children? Being the parent for retarded kids is just too much.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.