[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is this happening? Jokes aside, those of use sane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3617.png (135KB, 1213x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3617.png
135KB, 1213x662px
Why the fuck is this happening? Jokes aside, those of use sane people in the community look like idiots now. Killing oneself over a president elect and then blaming the death on that president.
>>
>>7199486
good riddance
>>
>>7199486
Because ignorant millennials are just now learning of democracy. It's education that really failed us there. I'm not happy about conservatives taking everything, but I won't confuse that for a reason to kill myself.

>>7199488
As Bill Hicks said, one less moron in the world.
>>
It's pure fearmomgering, there's no evidence for this claim.
And even if it were true, it's SJWs who are to blame for their incessant fearmongering. These retards go on day in day out about how everyone's gonna get raped, then bitch about how no one feels safe. Well I fucking wonder why.
It's absolutely disgusting to use the suicide threat of at-risk children to push a political agenda. They are basically telling trans kids that it's not worth living.

And they are pulling the exact same shit as conservatives who go on about how Muslims are going to come over and rape everybody. They don't "feel safe" either.

Reminds me of link related
www.nytimes.com/2005/06/20/world/asia/okinawa-suicides-and-japans-army-burying-the-truth.html
>>
I don't know. It might have something to do with someone drilling it into their heads that they'll be raped and gassed and that the world will end if Trump wins for a year now. Crazy idea, I know.
>>
It didn't happen. Even if it did happen it has nothing to do with Trump, more to do with over emotional millenials who deepthroated too much liberal lgbt media and think the world is ending.

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>7199557
>These retards go on day in day out about how everyone's gonna get raped, then bitch about how no one feels safe. Well I fucking wonder why.
As opposed to the alt-right types who spent the whole election screaming about how immigrants are going to murder everyone?
>>
>>7199611

Read the rest of the post, asshat.
And didn't your mother ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right? The pot may be hypocritical to call the kettle black, but it's not wrong.
>>
Actually the number is WAY higher. I personally know 14 trans* people who committed suicide in the wake of that man's bigotry being condoned
>>
>>7199646
Nice meme kiddo
>>
>>7199486
How mentally unstable do you have to be to kill yourself because the balance of political power in your country shifted after 8 years?
Seriously, why are all the progressives acting like the end of the world is coming and the US has transformed into the Third Reich?
The Republicans and the Democrats switch every 4-8 years anyway, don't they? What's new about that?
Did people act the same way when Bush was elected?
Just a bunch of quotes from reddit:
> I hate how much of my humanity is on the line.
> Is anyone else getting drunk tonight because you're legitimately scared about this election?
> Watching this live is like watching a train crash. I can see my life as a gay woman flashing before my eyes. I wish to god I had some alcohol.
> Ive been clinging to my SO and crying periodically all night. It's over. Our rights in this country are over.
> I can't believe we did this shit. I feel like I walk down the street with fucking monsters, who live with nothing but hate.
> I love being married and I love not being afraid all the time. I have family that voted for him and if he wins I dont know how to forgive them.
> I hate this country and as an American lesbian of Arab descent apparently it hates me to. Fuck you America, fuck you. I liked to believe that people were ultimately good and would do the right thing if given the chance but I was wrong. Humans are a shitty species who deserve the hell we create for ourselves. We've failed as a country and a species due to the fact that it's 2016 something like this can happen.
> I'm so fucking scared. I am terrified that my rights, our rights, as women and lgbtq people, are going to regress one by one. I feel so lost and helpless. The shitty part is that there is nothing we can fucking do about it too.
> I've been live chatting with other LGBT friends. We've been making escape plans for hours. I'm horrified, I don't know what I'm going to do
>The gut punch I feel is reminiscent to the days post 9/11.
>>
>>7199646
you should consider making it 15 :^)
>>
>>7199486
'According to a support group' means 'bullshit' anon, made-up story to gain publicity. And if it does happen to be true, good. Like the poster up there said: Bill hicks was right.
>>
>>7199486
>>7199664
You underestimate how desperately hopeless and depressed people can be.
There is peak of suicides on major holidays cause depressed people feel extra-bad when others are celebrating and happy.

Then you can thank propagandist massmedia hysteria over Trump being literal Stalin 2.0 scaring the shit out of mentally fragile people.
>>
>>7199496
bill hicks worshiped noam chomsky
>>
>>7199768
Did Bill Hicks say that all straight people like Bill Hicks deserve to be skinned alive? Because unless he said that, I doubt he was ever right in his life.
>>
I really don't get people acting like Trump is Hitler. He's like a cartoon character. He hosted a fucking reality show. He's just a bufoon, he doesn't have a fucking plan. You don't pratfall your way into sending people to concentration camps.
I'd be more worried about Hillary, she's an actual politician and knows how this shit works.
It's a no brainer to me that Trump got elected over her, he was the Everyman Underdog to her The Man. The level of isolation one must have put themselves in to be surprised by the outcome of this election is ridiculous.

It's also really fucking insulting to our history to suggest this is so terrible and insurmountable that we have to migrate and suicide and riot, like get the fuck over yourself. Our elders fought tooth and nail to get us where we are today, and you're just going to have a hissy fit and give up because of one shitty no-win election? Fuck off then, we don't need you.
>>
>>7199611
>As opposed to the alt-right types who spent the whole election screaming about how immigrants are going to murder everyone?

Idk maybe because it has happened.
>germany
>Rotherham
>Paris
>Nice
>Orlando
>Charlie Hebdo
>911
>Belgium
>Boston

Please continue to lecture us on all this "systemic" rape and bashing that has been going on in western world.
>>
>>7202346
He's exactly like Hitler.

>1. One of the most hated people in the country prior to him electing himself.
>2. Completely unqualified for the job, or any job.
>3. Hideous, yet regarded as extremely handsome for an inexplicable reason.
>4. Has only one ball.
>5. Has a thing for underage girls.
>>
Considering they're trans, they would have liked themselves regardless. Not stated in the tweet was the reason for suicide. Correlation does not imply causation.
>>
>>7202402

None of these describe Hitler.
>>
>>7199486
is 8 trans a lot?
because it sounds like very little but then again there may not even be a thousand trans people
>>
>>7202451
I'm not talking about DJ Dubstep Hitler of South Africa, I'm talking about Fuhrer Adolf Hitler. In case there's some confusion.
>>
>>7202468
I'm aware.

But for the record, he wasn't really the must hated person in the country. On the contrary, he was rather charismatic. No one really expected the atrocities he works commit until it was too late.

Arguably, Hitler was unqualified for the job of leader of Germany, but any job? Unlikely. He was an excellent painter in his youth.

As far as attractiveness goes, that's subjective. But given the number of maxi fetishists in the world, I'd say he wasn't too bad.

The claim that Hitler had only one testicle has neither been proven nor disproven.

And finally... he wasn't a pedophile. Though he met Eva when she was 17, their relationship didn't really start to develop until a few years later, when his half niece killed herself. He started really paying attention to get even Eva shot herself in the chest to get his attention.
>>
>>7202517
>He was an excellent painter in his youth
You're triggering the d/ic/k in me. He was at best average for a hobbyist, there's a reason he was turned away from art school.
He also thought far more of his architecture and design skills than he really deserved to, to the eternal frustration of Albert Speer.
>>
File: 257.jpg (55KB, 630x499px) Image search: [Google]
257.jpg
55KB, 630x499px
What is the most lgbtqpafr+ country to move to now?
>>
>>7204125
Syria
>>
>>7204125
America. Trump loves the gays and the transes.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.