[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/, I REALLY need your help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (96KB, 958x1028px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 958x1028px
Hi /lgbt/, I have a slight problem, and I figured I'd come to you to ask for help.

Before I start, I want to say that I am straight. So, lately I've been hanging around the gay student (Let's call him Harry) in my class (senior year, HS) Him and I share a few common interests, he's a cool guy, and him and I are both friends with a lesbian girl in our class. He's become a really close friend to me.

But recently some of the homophobic students have started saying that we are dating, and now Harry is starting to think I am going to ask him out, because the aforementioned lesbian girl asked me "So, Harry asked me if you were going to ask him out, is he serious?" And now this rumor is spreading around campus like wildfire.

This REALLY sucks because I've been wanting to ask out a girl in my class, and now I'm worried she will think differently of me because of this rumor.

I need to defuse this situation fast, what do I do??
>>
>>7198847
Grab a girl by the pussy in front of him
>>
>>7198847
defuse the situation by asking her out to prove you're not gay
>>
>>7198863
I'm a dumbass, why didn't I think of this? I'll try tomorrow.
>>7198850
Haha, so original.
>>
>>7198887
good on ya mate
>>
File: c7NJRa2.gif (976KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
c7NJRa2.gif
976KB, 350x263px
>>7198847
>>
>>7198847

If I were you I would worry about the girl I ask out thinking I'm just asking her out to deflect the gay rumors and use her as a beard. But I know myself to be someone who overthinks things, so maybe you should ignore me.
>>
>>7199765
I like the way you think anon
>>
File: can-stock-photo_csp15153304.jpg (35KB, 450x376px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp15153304.jpg
35KB, 450x376px
>>7198847
>Before I start, I want to say that I am straight
opinion discarded
>>
>>7198847
Honestly if you aren't gay just say so and there's no problem. If you're being this insecure about it then you're gay and just kys.
>>
>>7198847

Consider this: You tell the truth? Can you call yourself a true friend if u lie?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.