[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

toilets for all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1.jpg (72KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
72KB, 1024x1024px
didn't know disabled was a gender
>>
everything is a gender but at the same time, genders doesn't exist.
>>
its sad that humans have come to a point of putting anything that has to do with gender "identity" or expression on a sign to a room where we are all meant to empty our bladders and excrement. there is no reason to make gender have anything to do with it. fuck tumblr and fuck anyone who thinks there is any reason to have segregated washrooms at all.
>>
File: 1454102095158s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454102095158s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>7196289
It's not, but it is saying that if you are having an issue figuring out which toilet to use, you are disabled.
>>
>>7196289
it's to denote that disabled people can use the facilities, because there are accomodations for the physically disabled (e.g. hand grips next to the toilet for those with balance/movement issues)
australian public toilets are set up male/female/disabled, and if my memories of the it crowd are right so are british ones
>>
It's just to alert the people with actualphysical handicaps that it has the railing and shit.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>"i identify as a two-wheeled car"
>>
my girlfriend goes to a women's college

the bathrooms in the dorms don't have gendered signs

they just have notes outside the doors that say something like "everyone welcome"

I'm a white straight 21 year old fit man who shares bathrooms with queer girls and strangers, showering and minding their own business

why is it so fucking hard to imagine that nongendered bathrooms could work
>>
>>7198284
I dont want to share bathrooms with you abominations
>>
>>7198284
>i have an anecdote

Oh yeah, well I shared a bathroom with girls once and it was a den of rape and evil.

trannies stumped.
>>
>>7198284
>sharing a bathroom with republicans
no thanks, they are evil rapists
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x626px
>>7197231
>>
>>7196289
If you're really this stupid, then you shouldn't be allowed out in public.
If you're really so much of a cunt that you're mocking wheelchair-users for needing wider cubicles, lower basins and handrails, then you deserve all the hatred straights have for you.
>>
File: loo.png (11KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
loo.png
11KB, 350x350px
>>7196289

Virtue signalling bullshit. That's all it is.

Pic related should be the sign on any of these toilets.
>>
>>7199770
So, you're saying that disabled people shouldn't have toilets that have been desgined to make their lives just a tiny bit easier?
Just so you mentally-ill drama-queens can carry on playing dress up and pretending to be something you're not?
And legbuts wonder why they get hated on by straights...
>>
>>7199780
>>7199747
The ALL GENDERS sign is pretty stupid.
>>
File: nez.jpg (89KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nez.jpg
89KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: Cvtmtw0WEAAgG80.jpg (95KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cvtmtw0WEAAgG80.jpg
95KB, 675x1200px
>this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.