[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT Firearm Owners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 58

File: PPCK.jpg (26KB, 825x248px) Image search: [Google]
PPCK.jpg
26KB, 825x248px
Www.PinkPistols.org

Hey /Lgbt/ i come from /k/ to let you know we love you guys and want you to know that you don't have to be defenseless because everyone here has the right to defend themselves AND their loved ones

if you guys have any questions or concerns or want to learn anything about being a firearm owner i'm here to help

negative comments will be ignored

if you absolutely hate firearms at least talk to me so maybe we can have an intelligent conversation about the subject!

and if you want i will make a thread on /k/ or /pol if you want to get political about it

anything to help
>>
File: pink-pistols-21-300x300.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pink-pistols-21-300x300.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>
File: image.jpg (672KB, 1617x1729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
672KB, 1617x1729px
>>7196190
Thanks!
Femgen is already 100% behind your ideology bby. We're already armed and not the easy targets psychos think we are.
>>
>>7196266
Im so glad to hear that!
What are you packin ;D
>>
>>7196190
D'aww, /k/ and /pol/ have been sweety pies since the election. Plus I just saw Trump flying the rainbow flag.
>>
>>7196308
I hear that, hopefully we can all rejoice for a better america, i can only hope trump sticks by his word
>>
File: Boot-Knife.jpg (29KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Boot-Knife.jpg
29KB, 550x413px
this thread includes knives as well if you live in a state with bad laws!
>>
dont be shy everyone
i dont bite :(
>>
>>7196648
What is the best unarmed self-defense for a short scrawny ftm? I've been recommended wushu. Any ideas?
>>
How hard is it to get a gun exactly? Like what are the background checks you have to go through? And how much can you expect to pay for one? I don't really know anything about what makes for a "quality" gun. All it needs to do is be able to shoot an attacker and not miss.
>>
>>7196665
i recommend jiu jitsu You can be small large all sizes and it can work for you pretty well!

>>7196719
well its coming to change since trump is president nopw
you can expect cheaper ammo looser gun restrictions
we are already talking "constitutional carry" which may or may not happen

if you are looking for one for home defense and you dont want to miss then i reccomend a hand gun or a shot gun

maverick 88 shotguns are sub $300
ruger/kel-tec/kahr
pistols are all cheap and reliable if i think of anymore i will let you know

glock 43 is a little more expensive but extremely reliable
>>
>>7196719
backround checks arent my strong suit but i THINK you can get your backround checked within 24 hours and have the firearm, it all depends on the state you live in though

everytime you want to purchae a firearm you have to fill out a 4473 form and it basically goes to the goverment for looking at, its usually pretty quick
>>
My parents gave me a Tarus Judge, it shoots .45 and .410 bullets. Is this a good gun?
>>
>>7196665
You do realize that as a """male""", potential male attackers will hit you even harder just because they see you as a male?

>provided you really look close to the real thing.
>>
>>7196856

Eh, most people don't have issues. The brand is shit though. Get some of those lehigh defense extreme expansion bullets they custom made for the judge.
>>
>>7196890
Not really. I get into a lot more fights now, because the whole 'not-hitting-a-girl' is out of the question and I'm act like an asshole, but the fights are the same. Men beat me just as hard as before and that's just as hard as they beat anyone else.
>>
>>7196931
*acting
>>
>tfw no big strong /k/ bf to keep me safe
>>
>>7196931
Why the fuck do you act like an asshole?
>>
>>7196960
I like to point out hypocrisy. Apparently this makes me an asshole.
>>
>>7196968
Well, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>7196960
Because he's a straight cis Christian.
>>
>>7196897
Shame. I'd hate to sell a gift, but bullets are so expensive that it's impractical to shoot. Any good hand gun for < $300. Consider that I'm a limp-wristed tranny mostly afraid of the scary black guys who hang around the streets of my neighbor hood at night.
>>
Pink Pistol. There is nothing intimidating about that name. Sounds like a shitty, pre-teen, girl band The gay community is hopelessly feminine.
>>
>>7197010
And that's why Christians are always warning me that gays aren't allowed to own guns. ;)
>>
File: 2eqasz7.jpg (279KB, 848x970px) Image search: [Google]
2eqasz7.jpg
279KB, 848x970px
>>7196719
The back ground checks are nothing, make sure you bring a Drivers license and then you will fill out a form. They will run your info right there assuming you have felonies you are good to go. So really cuck stats have waiting periods though.

If I had to recommend a quality gun for a first timer I would say a Henry .22 lever gun. You can learn a lot from them and they are cheap to shoot.
If you are looking for a Home defense or carry gun right out of the gate I would say A Glock 19 or S&W M&P shield. Both are solid guns and are relatively cheap.
>>
>>7196856
yes it is

its a great home defense gun snae gun nd truck/car gun
>>
>>7197036
snake*
>>
>>7196190
does it even make practical sense to carry a lethal weapon every day if i live in a liberal area? should i be concerned about vigilantes doxxing me and invading my home/family? honestly, unless im traveling through shit areas i dont really feel insecure.
>>
>>7197052
i always always recommend carrying some form of defense

cucked states and areas have a higher crime rate
check local state laws for knife restrictions and carry
www.knifeup.com

same goes for firearms
>>
>>7197052
The liberal areas are more likely to need them. I live in Wyoming, redneck AF. I carry every day I will never use that gun here. When I go to Denver is when I have a chance of needing it the most but it is so liberal I cannot carry there. Just today there was some shooting. Liberal areas are killzones IMO.
>>
>>7197001

Well, you don't need to shoot the expensive stuff all the time to practice, just run through a box to make sure it functions.

Ruger lcp's are in your price range. I would suggest 380 over 9 in a smaller pistol, I have small wrists too and I can easily control my G42 but am hopeless with compact 9's.
>>
>>7196190

>tfw live in NJ as a friendless tranny
>tfw need two people who aren't family to say I'm sane to get a firearm owner's ID
>tfw even if I get a handgun I'll be charged with a felony if I pull it out to defend myself thanks to the shit CCP regulations
>>
>>7197079
If you have the time and patience I would recommended getting a .22 handgun learning the fundamentals. Once you those down you can shoot pretty much anything.
>>
File: let me take a selfie.jpg (32KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
let me take a selfie.jpg
32KB, 567x567px
>>7196190
Alabama (barely if at all passing) trans here. The only reason I don't have a gun is because I don't think I'd be able to mentally handle killing someone even if it was self defense. Advice?
>>
>>7197104
I'm a tranny from NJ. Wanna be friends?
>>
>>7197227
IDK what to tell you. You either value you life over a person who is willing to threaten that life unjustly or you don't. I would be willing to bet if you got guns people would respect you more though. Especially in the south.
>>
>>7197227
my motto is
if you cant kill someone dont carry
thats just how it is

now with that said shot placement is important

legs shoulders feet and so on and so forth are non lethal places to shoot FOR the most part

if you worry then i reccomend pepper spray or a defensive knife

look at cold steel they have knives specifically made for self defense

www.knifeup.com
>>
>>7197104
goahead and get one unless you dont trust yourself with one friend

atleast you will have one in the house
>>
>>7197274

I guess we could try being friends on four conditions/disclaimers:
1. I haven't socially transitioned yet and likely won't until I think I can pass, so visually you will be hanging out with a guy for a while
2. You won't try to get in my pants if/once I transition
3. I'm Hispanic from one of the bad cities in Northern New Jersey (although I don't speak like niggers and I don't really listen to rap or hip-hop)
4. You would be willing to be a reference for my firearm owner ID
>>
>>7197366
>Northern New Jersey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3fAcxcxoZ8
>>
Wait, why do gays want guns now?
>>
>>7196968
well, it always depends on how you do it, i mean it's not the same get out of here than GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
>>
>>7197297
>cold-blooded killer

sure jan
>>
>>7197433
-because a trump presidency means the KKK is going to come back riding in on horses to beat up minorities and LGBT
>>
>>7197461
not a cold blooded killer

killing someone is a serious mental burden to put on someone
unless you're a sociopath with no feelings then i wouldn't wish it on anyone

if you kill one man you may save many.
i dont blame anyone for not carrying for not having the ability to hurt another person but sometimes it has to happen

imagine if someone stopped the orlando shooter
they could have saved the entire nightclub
>>
File: 2016-05-29 19.58.34.jpg (2MB, 3268x2444px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-29 19.58.34.jpg
2MB, 3268x2444px
>>7197433
Same reason anyone else does
>>
>>7197536
is that a 43
>>
>>7196190
My grandfather gave me a Spanish Astra Cadix 22 a few years ago after my house got robbed. It's the only gun I've got but not the only one I've shot. I've tried practicing with it but I'm seriously inaccurate because it's heavy and the trigger is really hard to pull with my small girl hands. Should I just keep practicing or try to get something else?
>>
>>7197227

Go browse liveleak and see what gangbangers do to trannies
>>
>>7197519
>if you kill one man you may save many

most likely you'll get the gun wrested away from you and used against you.

you're never going to save 'many' lives with your penis substitute, anon.
you'll probably just put your own at greater risk by having a firearm laying around.

inb4 'i was just cleaning it and it went off!'
>>
File: 2016-06-14 22.50.25.jpg (2MB, 2444x3268px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-14 22.50.25.jpg
2MB, 2444x3268px
>>7197542
19 Gen 4. Don't worry, I have night sights now
>>
>>7197536

because they have small dicks
>>
>>7197586
See, i said dont be ignorant, im trying to help people

That stat is very low because you are made to go to firearm training classes and if you let that happen something went wrong
>>
>>7197586
They can't wrestle it away from you when they are dead
>>7197591
I wish my dick was smaller
>>7197586
You only put yourself at risk if you don't know anything about gun safety
>>
>>7197575
I'm not extremely experienced with Pistols, or that model, but I think it would be a good idea to check out other pistols. Revolvers aren't very female friendly, especially cheap double actions. If it was single action you would have a easier trigger pull which might make you place shots better. I recommend going for an automatic pistol, or a really smooth revolver with Single and Double Action, you'll have to judge the trigger pull yourself to see what's easily manipulated. If or when you get a pistol you like, you better train with it as much as possible so that if you ever got to use it you will be effective with it.
>>
>>7196719
Background checks are usually fairly expedient in most states.
If you have a very common name (like John Smith), or if you happen to share a name or alias with a known fugitive, there can be a delay, but you should clear. You'll be denied if you are a convicted felon or if you have been involuntarily committed to the loony bin (voluntary stays are not grounds for being denied).

You have to be 18 to buy a shotgun or rifle, and you have to be 21 to buy a pistol from an FFL (a gunstore, pawnshop or sporting goods store), but you technically only have to be 18 to own a handgun, there are perfectly legal ways to get around it (private sales, gifts, etc).

As for cost, it depends on what you're looking for.
If you want a modern sporting rifle like an AR15, there are many good economy models available, a Smith & Wesson M&P15 can be had for $500 or less, $400 or less if it's the Sport model.

If you want a nice shotgun, a basic Mossberg 500 is a solid all rounder for $400 or less, it's available in regular 12 Gauge, as well as 20 Gauge, which is popular among smaller statured shooters for having less recoil (it's the same power and ballistics, but less pellets/lead, so there's not as much force going back).

For a good 9mm pistol, there's the ubiquitous Glock 17, there's the Beretta 92FS or 92A1 (if you have big hands consider checking out the Beretta), there's the CZ75 line from the Czech Republic, the FNX9, the M&P 9, etc. All of these can be found somewhere between $400 and $500 on average, sometimes less if you're lucky (used guns are typically always still in good condition and can be cheaper, guns are hard for the average person to wear out).

If you have a very limited budget, there are some pretty alright guns for $300 or less, even below $200, but these guns, while by no means dysfunctional or unreliable, will probably not be as nice or as capable as previously mentioned guns. Be aware that prices might also drop now because of Trump.
>>
Is it worth it to go to a range and just get experience and maybe conceal-carry certified? I really do not have the money to buy a gun right now, and I'm not entirely sure I want one, but I'd like to know how to handle them when/if I come across them.
>>
>>7196719
Oh yeah, it's technically illegal to lie on the form, but unless the feds or cops have an actual record (like a weed dispensary card) or conviction, it doesn't matter.

If you do some occasional recreational drug abuse, and have never been caught, just tick No on that, what they don't know wont hurt you.
>>
File: AC-M206-WOOD-D.jpg (68KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
AC-M206-WOOD-D.jpg
68KB, 800x549px
>>7197798
Can't hurt to try, especially if you have future plans.

How much money do you have? There's some acceptable guns for $200, the ArmsCor M206 is a cheap but functional copy of the old Colt Detective Special, it's a small and compact snubnose revolver in .38 Special, occasionally you can find one used (or even near new) below $200, if you're lucky.
>>
>>7197798
if you want a complete beater POS gun to mess with get a hi point they can be found for dirt cheap 100-200 bucks
>>
>>7197881
>>7197840
Not even that much right now, but I'm down in funds after a trip with some friends. Gotta build my resources back up some. Thanks for the recs, though.

I don't suppose long term you have any suggestions for someone looking at hunting? Nobody in my family does and I don't know anybody at work either.
>>
>>7196856
It's acceptable, but I'd carry .45 Colt in it rather than .410 bore shells if it was the only gun I had.
They have a novelty to them though.

>>7196931
You should avoid getting into fights.

>>7197001
Yeah, Zastava M70A is pretty alright.

Hi-Point is alright too, but you get what you pay for. They work, but they're not the nicest.

You could probably sell the Judge for $300 at least, and then you could put that money towards something in the $300 range.

Rock Island Armory makes adequate 1911 clones for low prices, their old fashioned GI model usually retails at $350 or slightly less.
Taurus also makes a clone of the Beretta 92FS, which happens to be quite alright, it can be had for a similar price (sometimes the factory magazines can be testy though, so I recommend getting some MecGar 18 round magazines down the line, they work great and makes the Taurus almost as nice as the actual Beretta).
>>
Should I buy a gun if I have suicidal thoughts
>>
>>7197890
Mosin nagant
/k/ will go nuts if you mention one

CHEAP ammo cheap gun (1-300 bucks)
>>
>>7197903
ok this is fucked up but i always believed that if you want to die you have the right to do it yourself

if you honest to god want to die....then im not saying dont
>>
>>7197903
sometimes the thought of suicide can be comforting, i understand that ive been there but i also believe everything can get better, if you do want to talk im here for you friend. this doesn't have to just be about guns. if youre having a passing fancy of death here or there than i say dont get a gun unless you are ROCK solid sure you want to end it.
>>
>>7197890
A used Hi-Point can be had for $100, and warranty is super generous so even if it's used you can call up Hi-Point and have any warranty work done for free.

If you need a cheap hunting gun, a basic single-shot shotgun can be had for as little as $75 dollars used (there's a LOT of them and they're cheap to make), near impossible to break usually.
Similar rifles exist, though they'll cost a little more.
>>
>>7197907
Nagants are honestly not worth it as a poorfag gun anymore.
I'd rather a CZ455 in 7.62x39mm or 5.56x45mm for just a little bit more.

Much nicer and still cheap to shoot.
>>
>>7197903

Only if you want the embarrassment of shooting and maiming yourself resulting in an extended hospital stay but not actually killing yourself because it is actually harder than it looks to do it right.
You'll probably just end up blowing off half your jaw so that your mother will have to spoon feed you for 18 months until you are able to do it yourself and the whole time she will be looking at you thinking "What the fuck did I give birth to?" and you will be wishing you were dead but by that time they will have taken the gun away and locked you in a hospital and medicated you so heavily that you really can't think about anything except wishing that you were dead.

So, probably not.
>>
File: economy 9mm.png (109KB, 1099x577px) Image search: [Google]
economy 9mm.png
109KB, 1099x577px
>>
>>7197962
This, suicide can be easy to fuck up, and the result of that can be really terrifying and awful and the opposite fo what you wanted.
>>
>>7197919
>>7197929
>>7197962
I wasn't asking if I should buy a gun for the purpose of suicide, more if I should buy a gun if I do tend to have them
>>
>>7196190
does pink pistol do meet and shoots?
>kuz i dont care about conceal carry classes or paying an instructor...
but meeting like minded /lgbt/ people is cool
>>
File: bQQjkxC.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bQQjkxC.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>7196266
>tfw no pro gun trap gf

Why even live?
>>
>>7196266
>tfw no femgen bf to cuddle and shoot guns
why
even
live
>>
>>7196856
The right kind of ammo is absolutely critical for that gun get some Winchester PDX .410
>>
>>7197052
>if i live in a liberal area
you need it the most but most likely can't get a gun easily.

truth is that most rural gun guys buy them for hunting or fun and the people who live in cities need them the most and don't or won't buy guns
>>
>>7197227
getting beat and set on fire is gonna be far worse than killing someone.
>>
>>7197586
thanks for letting everyone know you are an uninformed know nothing
>>
>>7197591
yeah because i didn't get complimented on my dick size from every guy i've ever been with and have a good number dicks to compare it against.

stupid ass liberals learn how to argue a point this is why you lost.
>>
>>7198080

we "lost" because everyone hates hillary and doesn't want a clinton dynasty.

it had nothing to do with your dick size.
>>
>>7198038
I'm not unwilling, i even bought one before but i never ended up taking it to the range so i just sold it. i don't want to be in a situation where i actually kill someone but drawing a weapon of any kind is technically assault so i feel fucked if i do and fucked if i dont
>>
>>7196190
fuck off you fucking psychopaths
>>
>>7198139
you missed the point jackass

you throw around insults instead of arguments and it pisses us off enough to go out and spite you. the best part is it payed off, i haven't laughed so hard since the brexit vote.
>>
>>7196190

I don't know shit about guns. I am pro second ammendment, but can you really defend people have guns powerful enough to unload hundreds of bullets a second and murder a whole room full of people effortlessly? I believe in being able to defend yourself, but isn't that silly? Anyways, trying to ban guns is retarded, and I wish the left would cut it out. You might as well try prohibition again

Also, please don't call it the pink pistols, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>7197981
I believe they do! I have a friend i met at my gunstore that is a part of PP he like to meet up
>>
File: 1022models.jpg (228KB, 1100x676px) Image search: [Google]
1022models.jpg
228KB, 1100x676px
>>7197978
Honestly, only you yourself can make that assessment for real.

A lot of people have found peace and enjoyment from shooting as a hobby, people who found themselves suicidal but who then found something they find really fun, really interesting.

If you feel unsure, you could start out with something like a Ruger 10/22 rifle, great for target shooting, but it's low powered, so the idea of attempting suicide with it can be very unappealing due to the much higher risk of failure and becoming wheelchair bound or a vegetable.

Though the lower noise can be deceptive, do use ear protection, because shooting a lot of .22LR without earpro can do some pretty nasty cumulative damage to your eardrums (and .22LR is usually consumed in large quantities due to the low price), you don't want tinnitus to sneak up on you.

Factory made 25rd magazines exist if you're not in a ban-state, they work great.
I recommend shooting at old soda cans and soup cans, the feeling of them bouncing around and seeing the bullet punch through with a loud *PLINK* is extremely cathartic. Make sure you have a safe backstop (like a hill or huge mound of sand, a quarry or something wouldn't be a terrible place)

>>7197591
7"L, 5"G actually.
>>
File: ALLOFTHEM.jpg (106KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
ALLOFTHEM.jpg
106KB, 500x628px
>>7198198
>I am pro second ammendment, but can you really defend people have guns powerful enough to unload hundreds of bullets a second and murder a whole room full of people effortlessly?
Blame democrats, there are ways to keep guns out of the hands of dangerous people. but democrats want a total ban and will do and say anything to get it via incrementalism. So no matter how "common sense" it is I'm gonna be there saying "fuck you not one step back"
>>
>>7198198
Im not the guy who named it man, i woulda called it concealing for queers
>>
File: armed-gays-dont-get-bashed.png (132KB, 890x346px) Image search: [Google]
armed-gays-dont-get-bashed.png
132KB, 890x346px
>>7198172
You're being hysterical.

>>7198198
>can you really defend people have guns powerful enough to unload hundreds of bullets a second and murder a whole room full of people effortlessly
The occurrence of that is so infrequent it's basically not worth worrying over.

The overwhelming majority of all shootings are with low powered and/or low capacity pistols of cheap make (and usually between two people with a high arrest record, for drug reasons).

What the media calls assault weapons figure so little in crime it's almost impossible to measure, around 300 murders a year happen with rifles of any kind (this includes hunting rifles and target rifles, and scary military style rifles, which are a minority in this minority), it's quite literally one in a million, less even if we focus on military style rifles.
>>
File: Ruger SP101.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger SP101.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>7198198
http://i.imgur.com/F7sft9q.jpg
Here, read through this, it should give you a better idea on how gun violence actually looks, as well as how much good guns do.

>>7197052
Can't hurt.

The worst thing that happens is that nothing happens, so you carry a gun, and nothing happens, it's just there.
The best thing that happens is that it's there for you in case of an emergency, instead of not having it when you need it.

There's some nice light carry guns if you want something you can stuff in a pocket or small holster and carry comfortably.
>>
>>7197586
>most likely you'll get the gun wrested away from you and used against you
That's so rare it's basically not worth considering.

Also you'd be a retard to clean a gun which is loaded, so I guess that says something about you.
>>
Why does trump want to get rid of gun free zones at schools? That sounds bad.

Do gun free zones apply to cops too, so if a disgruntled school shooter appears the cops can't do anything about it?
>>
>>7198353
He wants to because it doesn't affect him. Does he look like he goes to school? Laws like that cost money out of the taxes he doesn't pay.
>>
>>7198353
Because gun free zones offer zero real world protection. Someone that has already decided to kill won't be stopped just by some signs. Cops just can't be anywhere anytime, so self defence by citizens is always needed.
>>
File: pbs_twimg_com_media_Cw37OhgVIAAs.jpg (181KB, 1024x823px) Image search: [Google]
pbs_twimg_com_media_Cw37OhgVIAAs.jpg
181KB, 1024x823px
>>7198353
Gun free zones are death traps. Almost all mass shootings happen in gun free zones. Gun free zones rarely apply to cops. They can even take them on planes if they have the paperwork done
>>7198423
How does that cost money? Lol
>>
File: 4035.jpg (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
4035.jpg
31KB, 300x250px
>>7196190
Hey OP quick question.
I'm going on a bicycle tour from Los Angeles to New York, & I'll be going through a lot of populated areas.

I'm pretty sure I can't cc across the country, so what do you think would be the best protection I could have while I'm doing this?

I've carried pepper spray when I rode to canada for the bears of course though.
>>
>>7198353
Gunfree Zones don't actually DO anything, it's just a sign that notifies you that if you are caught carrying a gun there, you can be prosecuted (if it's a Federal building like a post office or something, if it's a private property or business, they'll ask you to leave and you can technically only be prosecuted if you refuse to leave).

There isn't actually anyone or anything at the schools which actively enforces it, you could seriously carry around a gun in your pocket all day and nobody would know.

The argument for removing them is basically that they make the schools an easy target, that it stops someone law abiding without ill intent from having a weapon there, while someone who breaks the law and has ill intent would have the gun there despite it being a gunfree zone, so someone with murderous intent would have a bunch of completely undefended children and staff he could easily make his victim.

By removing that law, staff or parents who qualify for carry would be able to have a weapon with them, and suddenly a school just isn't an easy target like that anymore.
>>
>>7198423
>Laws like that cost money
In what way? There isn't a guard or a cop enforcing it or anything, it's literally just a law on the books that says that it's illegal to have a gun in those places.

There's no measures or logistics involved, besides maybe a 12cent sign made with a Xerox and laminated.

>>7198457
That'd depend a lot, what's your route, what states are you passing?
>>
>>7198520
I'm not speaking in facts. I'm speaking in Trumpyisms. Keep up, it's 2016!
>>
File: Route.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Route.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7198520
Texas, utah, florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, The Carolinas, Georgia, Virginia.

I might change it up like go through Tennessee or a few other states.
Then possibly go back through the middle plains.

I guess I'll just get pepper spray.
>>
>>7198591
Hell of a journey on just a bike.
Gonna bike it all the way home too?
>>
>>7198591
https://www.gunlaws101.com/article/view/peaceable-journey-law
Read this and see if your route is cool
>>
>>7198591
Is that New Jersey at the end there?

Good luck with that, NJ even arrests gun-owners who have to land in NJ airports for layovers while they abide by federal firearm interstate transfer laws. New Jersey is the worst kind of hell for gun owners, and I can't imagine it's much better for other sorts of weapons either. New York is bad too, but not as bad at least.
>>
File: Route2.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Route2.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7198621
Probably.
The trans america route going east to west. then down the pacific coast since I missed it going up the sierra cascades to Canada earlier this year.
>>
File: 3rd_impact.jpg (852KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3rd_impact.jpg
852KB, 1920x1080px
>>7196190
>tfw ywn have a /fit/, /k/ and /pol/ bf for the cardio workout after lifting and going to the shooting range together to train for the upcoming racewar.

Why even live

Being in Germany sucks. Our gunlaws suck.
>>
>>7198645
Man, you gonna build some muscles and cardio doing trip like that, people like that, nothing like getting powerfucked.

Make sure to eat your meat and vegetables (and of course stay hydrated).
>>
>>7198650
I feel like we need more outspoken people from other countries to tell us just how good our gun laws are here in the US. People need to be grateful for this shit.
>>
So I'm a cz fanatic. I have a 75b and p01. Is the p01 too large to carry?

Also, I've played with the idea of carrying one of those tactical flashlights, the really bright ones? Are those useful at all?
>>
File: CZ-P01-7-a2.jpg (23KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
CZ-P01-7-a2.jpg
23KB, 500x377px
>>7199010
There's plenty of foreigners envious of American freedoms when it comes to weapons.

>>7199073
Depends, you can try dressing up and carrying it around your house, try and get a look in your mirror and see if it prints.

They do make medium sized compacts, which seems like it would be very fitting for carry, looks very slick and holds 14+1
>>
>>7199010
You don't know how much I envy you for your first and second amendment.
>>
>>7198650
You have no idea, german gun laws are pretty reasonable
>>
>>7199233
>no carry laws
>no castle doctrine
>arbitrary restrictions based on arbitrary definitions
>>
>>7198629

Is at least NYC worse than NJ? I didn't think we were -that- bad. I'm pretty sure California is worse in most respects. I was hoping that with Trump's election I would be able to carry despite the state's laws because there's no way they would risk their dumb laws being taken to the supreme court and struck down. Something similar happened a while ago with a mother from Pennsylvania that came to visit, where she got arrested but then they let her go since there was an outcry since she was transporting her firearm legally in any other state. Though the situation is different since I'm a New Jersey resident.

>>7199168

What country do you live in that you don't have free speech?
>>
is there any way to get one in New York
>>
>>7196190
I just want to say that I find it cute how you keep making these threads. Every time I see them I post about my support, and I hope you keep being the nice /k/ommando you are.
>>
File: 16n_rifles_ipad-525x300.jpg (64KB, 525x300px) Image search: [Google]
16n_rifles_ipad-525x300.jpg
64KB, 525x300px
>>7199691
Yeah, you apply for a license.
Expect your local PD to be strict, and possibly racist (there were some blacks who were arbitrarily denied despite qualifying).

Laws in NY are rather strict, cops can be fags about it, carry licenses are basically unheard of, and no magazines larger than 10 (it was 7 for a while, but this was overturned).

That said, you actually can defend your home with lethal force, and once you're licensed you can own as many pistols, shotguns and rifles, along with as much ammunition and magazines as you want, you can carry a weapon on your person in your own home if you want to do that.

There's an Assault Weapons Ban, which makes a lot of arbitary decisions (a rifle can't have a pistolgrip AND detachable magazines at the same time, you have to choose).
>>
File: SCR.png (2MB, 2047x1228px) Image search: [Google]
SCR.png
2MB, 2047x1228px
>>7199691
>>7199754
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_York

Pic related is an Ares SCR, if you want an AR-15 in a ban state, this is your best choice, it works pretty much like an AR-15, and since it has a traditional rifle stock like this, it's allowed to have detachable magazines without any bullshit.

The lower receiver with this setup can be bought separately, and it will be compatible with near all typical AR-15 uppers, only needing it's special bolt-carrier.
>>
File: magwedge.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
magwedge.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>7199783
Also there's this thing which has become popular in Canada, it's called a MagWedge, it's basically a little block which lets you attach two 10 round magazines together at the bottom, allowing you to have one 10 round magazine in the gun, and then you can reload quickly by just taking the thing out and flipping it, fully loaded, you would have 10+10+1 capacity, 11 rounds at the ready and another 10 rapidly available.

Being able to think around laws put in place is actually kind of fun.
>>
>>7199677
Germany. We don't have true freedom of speech.
>>
>>7199860

What is it like in Germany then when it comes to saying what you want? Including the historical perspective.
>>
>>7199869
Denying the holocaust is forbidden. Go figure. Our politicians are also pushing for hatespeech laws and people that write nasty shit on Facebook get raided by the police. Doesn't happen that often but the fact that it does is sad.
>>
File: rott.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
rott.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>tfw not even retractable batons let alone pepperspray allowed in the famous non-country of belgium
:c
>>
>>7196190
I need a gun, so when these USA jerks come up here and think that I'm not packing!

What about my fellow Canadian faggots?
>>
>>7199913

Same in NJ.
>>
File: canadian sporter.png (205KB, 888x351px) Image search: [Google]
canadian sporter.png
205KB, 888x351px
>>7199876
>Denying the holocaust is forbidden
I feel that was probably a tactical error on their part.

>Our politicians are also pushing for hatespeech laws and people that write nasty shit on Facebook get raided by the police
I know a former STASI employee is spearheading a government initiative to censor Facebook and other places on the German web for hatespeech.

That part is especially fucked up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhDqFUJ0MM8

>>7199951
Regular rifles and shotguns are available on a normal PAL, you do a basic course and then you can buy and own a lot of fun stuff.

Some advantages over the US is that you can own a short-barreled shotgun or coach gun on a regular PAL (though you can't take a similar shotgun with a long barrel and saw it off, curiously).
Also, a rifle like pic related can be owned on a regular PAL, which probably makes Trudeau very butt befuddled. Though the sad part is that the Czechs are apparently not making them anymore, so these rifles in particular are probably gonna go up in price.

For pistols, and some rifles (like the AR15) and shotguns, there's the RPAL, which isn't as easy to get and comes with a lot of requirements and buts.

There's no carry laws, and home defense can be iffy.

And here's the magazine capacity laws, get ready for this: a pistol can hold only 10 rounds, a semi-automatic rifle can hold only 5 rounds (unless it happens to accept a pistol magazine, or if it's an M1 Garand in which it can take standard 8 round en-bloc clips), a manually repeating rifle or shotgun isn't restricted in it's capacity at all, and .22LR rifles can have any capacity as well (unless their magazines are compatible with a pistol available in Canada, in which case this rifle now can only have 10 round magazines).

Curiously, any handgun with a .32 caliber bore is considered a prohibited weapon in Canada, and can't be had on even an RPAL, this includes a bunch of old generic police revolvers by technicality.
>>
>>7199876
Bad things happening to bad people is a good thing.
>>
File: canadian-gun-registration.png (66KB, 1317x642px) Image search: [Google]
canadian-gun-registration.png
66KB, 1317x642px
>>7200057
Ran out of space.

AK variants are near all prohibited weapons, with the exception of a Valmet sporter model.
Basically, in the 90's, some politicians went through a gun catalog and put numerous guns on the restricted and prohibited list, mostly based on the fact that they had seen them in movies, the RCMP has later made rulings on restricting and prohibiting all kinds of things, including some very odd choices, like prohibiting the H&K G11, an experimental caseless assault rifle developed in Germany and which was cancelled after the end of the Cold War, there probably isn't one complete rifle in all of North America (never minding the fact that the ammunition all expired decades ago). Seemingly they want to show people they can execute power just because they can.

One amazing things the Canadians can have is that if you have a PAL or RPAL, you can mail-order weapons directly to your door (in the US, this was banned after the Kennedy Assassination).
Canadians also hasn't put an import ban on Chinese firearms and ammunition, so they can buy quite a lot of cheap stuff, for instance, while 7.62mm Tokarev military surplus ammo has dried up in America (and thus is no longer cheap), in Canada, you can buy modern Chinese ammo at very low prices.
>>
So from this thread it seems like having a gun in NJ is pretty unworkable. Is that true? How about a knife? I would like to be able to protect my bf.
>>
>>7200070
Bad things happening to bad people is relative to the eyes of the beholder
>>
>>7197031
>glock
Why would I want a meme gun?
>>
>>7200122
No it's not. Pure evil does not become good just because your bible says it has.
>>
File: FNX9.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FNX9.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>7200113
It's possible to own guns in NJ, many do, just don't expect laws to be fair.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_New_Jersey

>>7200143
They're pretty good, but there's various other options if you want a 9mm pistol with 17 round magazines.
>>
>>7200165
If you are unable to relativize your own perspective, why are you expecting fundamentalist Christians to do so? Something that is bad for some people are good for others and vice versa. Therefore bad thing happening to bad people is very very relative.
>>
>>7200188
It's not a virtue to agree with pure evil dogshit that deserves to be skinned alive, nor is it a virtue to reach a middle ground with it.
>>
>>7200197
>not turning the other cheek
>>
>>7200273
It's not a virtue to get on your knees and present your face for those pearls of wisdom from the pure evil dog shit.
>>
>>7198198
Every time you put a restriction on a constitutional right there's the danger of a slippery slope happening -- not just to whatever you're restricting, but also to every other constitutional right. Not worth it.
>>
>>7196949
this

But seriously, thx for the support /k/omrade. Not sure if this is bait or what because people genuinely being like this on four chins dot com is nearly impossible, but thank you either way.
>>
>>7200167
So basically you can't carry a gun. So there's not much point, is there? I hate this shithole.
>>
File: FNS9.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
FNS9.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
FNS masterrace.
>>
So is the PX4 Storm a good concealed weapon in full size, compact, or subcompact?
>>
>>7200486
The Storm is the widest handgun you can carry. Good for open carry or OWB concealed carry but you'll need to buy bigger pants to carry IWB.
>>
File: j4gg.gif (682KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
j4gg.gif
682KB, 320x240px
mfw /lgbt/ is turning into /k/
>>
>>7200465
Having a gun in your home is important on it's own. Something is better than nothing.

>>7200466
I prefer DA/SA

>>7200540
>The Storm is the widest handgun you can carry
Entirely subjective, there are people who can conceal carry a Desert Eagle and not print.
>>
>>7199004
Thanks anon.
I've done a trip like this before, so I know what to eat. You turn into a t rex eventually. I lost much of my upper body gains from not working out while touring.
>>
File: 52121016_p0.jpg (117KB, 392x469px) Image search: [Google]
52121016_p0.jpg
117KB, 392x469px
Mr komrade mr komrade or anyone who can answer

Is there literally anything I can carry in thw UK to use as self defense other than my house keys?
>>
>>7200799
pen knife
mace
your fists
street smarts

only pussyhole bumbaclats need guns pham
>>
File: anna-meares-ass-2.jpg (120KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
anna-meares-ass-2.jpg
120KB, 500x334px
>>7200775

Does every female cyclist end up this THICC?
>>
>>7200865
It depends on how much effort you put into cycling, but you can get thicc lower body.
Just need to alternate, sprints, heavy touring, endurance, e.t.c.
>>
>>7200799
Steel pen, then carry it along with a notepad with some notes and scribbles in it for plausible deniability.

Though you can't carry this, this is an example of a handgun which is actually legal on simple and easy to get license, only requiring you to have been a member of a blackpowder shooting club for like two years or so.

>pour blackpowder in each chamber like 7 little muskets
>put in .357 caliber lead projectile in each chamber
>place a wad on each chamber
>turn cylinder around
>put a shotgun primer on each nipple
>put cylinder in gun
>now have what's pretty close to a modern double-action revolver for 7 shots
>>
hey /lgbt/ im back and im just shocked about how this thread has taken off,

anyhow im back from work now.
>>
File: PTR91 Top Rail.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PTR91 Top Rail.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
Man, now with the election results, I wonder if one could get a decent deal on a PTR91?
>>
Guns are dangerous. The more guns that are on the street, the more criminals will be on the street, because they'll know it'll be that much easier to rob and murder innocent people.

Gay-bashing is a crime, so it stands to reason that the more criminals are on the street, the more anti-gay violence happens.
>>
File: rhino_50ds_4.jpg (1MB, 2368x2045px) Image search: [Google]
rhino_50ds_4.jpg
1MB, 2368x2045px
>>7196190
Give me one reason to not get one of these beauties.
>>
>>7201366
>The more guns that are on the street, the more criminals will be on the street
Are you retarded
>>
>>7201366

>The more guns that are on the street, the more criminals will be on the street, because they'll know it'll be that much easier to rob and murder innocent people.

Literally the opposite.

Put yourself in the shoes of a thief. You can live in a city where 1 in 2 law-abiding citizens carry guns, or a different city where law-abiding citizens are not even allowed to carry screwdrivers. Where do you think you would prefer to live, knowing you will be robbing people at least semi-regularly?
>>
I am a straight guy from europe, gun owner, and I support lgbt getting armed, it is the right of every person to defend themselves if they feel the need for it. Do not be victims.
>>
File: Zmw9b3G.jpg (184KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Zmw9b3G.jpg
184KB, 1200x900px
>>7201829
It's ugly.

Get this sexy beast instead. Eight shots of 357/38 special.
>>
>>7201829
I'd try the gun in question out in person, I hear this and that about Chiappa's quality control.
>>
Thanks /k/omrade.

I have three questions. I'm in Illinois btw

1. I was in a mental hospital, I cant buy guns right?

2. Im trans, I got my FOID card and then changed my name. I didn't change my name on my foid - whats the chance I can still pass a background check b/c my hospital visit was under my new name? And if I don't pass, will I still have to pay for the gun?

3. Can I buy a gun from a friend or no?
>>
>>7202295

>mental hospital

You mean you were hospitalized? Or was it outpatient?
>>
>>7202301
I was in the hospital yeah, not outpatient
>>
You're doing good work OP.

>>7196719
Varies by state. For almost all guns, there's a federal NCIS check, which is the 4473 page anon mentioned. One per gun order. Multiple guns at the same time are OK.

If you are in a super liberal place like California, NY, ect, the rules can be VERY different. Check with local shooting groups, like say Calguns.

Transfags may have issues with the ID requirements. The laws are set up to ream gun stores in the ass unless everything matches perfectly.

>>7196856
.410 is good for snake defense, not against humans.

>>7196931
Bruce Lee's adage of avoiding fights in the first place if possible seems appropriate.

>>7197001
I would focus on what's practical to CCW, and that includes the holster, rather than on the gun.

>>7197052
The political makeup of the area isn't that related to the safety. Consider this: Are there people dedicated to your safety? And if so, what's their response time? Being in a card swipe office building with constant armed guards outside is very different from cruising the Chicago Noose.

My local 911 response time is about half an hour on busy weekends, for reference.
>>
File: GqQMY.jpg (154KB, 980x593px) Image search: [Google]
GqQMY.jpg
154KB, 980x593px
>>7202150
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This is the closest thing to a unica 6 that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg.
Also that s&w is impossible to get hold of in austria. I could import it but it would probably get close to 2k€, not to mention exporting weapons from the US is a pain.
Pic related is something else I want but will probably have to spend years trying to get.

>>7202289
I've heard some bad things about QC too, but I've seen less complaints about the newer production models besides them being generally improved.
It's already hard to actually find somebody that sells them, let alone will let you test probably the only one they have in stock.
>>
>>7197137
I absolutely endorse this. Also, .22's are so much cheaper to shoot, so you can get more practice for your dollar.

>>7197227
Are you willing to seriously hurt someone if it keeps them from murdering you? If the answer is no, then don't even think of carrying.

There are less lethal options out there. They tend to be more expensive, less reliable and anything that is effective also has a chance of killing someone.

Take a look at some of the police and riot control options out there. Rubber baton shotgun rounds. Taser shotguns. Pepper spray guns.

Keep in mind that normally, when the police pull these out, they have dudes with real guns backing them up in case it doesn't work. Also keep in mind, about 80 percent of people shot by handguns live.
>>
>>7202295
>>7202310

As long as you're not mentally retarded, once 5 years have passed since your hospitalization, you're fine. http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/possession-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx
>>
>>7197274

So which condition made you reconsider? I'm betting it was a combination of 2 and 3.
>>
>>7197433
When was the last time you heard of an armed gay or transexual person getting bashed?

>>7197580
Hey, that's not fair. They do that to straight people, and other gang bangers too.

>>7197575
Try bench firing it. I wouldn't expect it to be super precise in the first place. The fundamentals shouldn't be that different anyways, so you might learn from it for now.

>>7197798
Range rentals are cheap. Why not?

>>7197907
Made by the russians to shoot nazis.
A true hero of the revolution!

>>7197978
If you've harmed yourself in the past, and lock up all your steak knives now, you shouldn't get a gun.

>>7198353
Gun free zones sometimes apply to off duty cops, but very rarely. Never to on duty ones.

>>7198457
Focus on NJ, NYC, and CA for legality. You can safely ignore all the other jurisdictions. I recall seeing some weird /n/ /k/ combo that was a titanium bicycle pump baton.

>>7199073
Being able to see is always good. Don't expect it to stop anyone for more than half a second unless you're using it as a club.

>>7200167
NJ isn't fair to anyone. It's practically in their constitution.

>>7200556
> there are people who can conceal carry a Desert Eagle and not print.
And they tend to be big enough to use Hawaiian shirts as aprons. Maybe we shouldn't call them people but Kaiju instead.
>>
>>7200799
My understanding of UK law, and remember I'm an american who lives in the ghetto, is that you can carry anything, but it can't be FOR self defense.

So a golf umbrella with a chromolly steel core would be legal. At least in shitty weather. Which is most of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO8G5zsQohg
>>
>>7202295

> 1. I was in a mental hospital, I cant buy guns right?

Depends on how bad it was. Overnight for observation? You can still buy guns.

>>7202421
This doesn't override the federal requirement. A 14 day involuntary hold will disqualify you even after 5 years, for example..

2. You will need to file for an FOID name change or you won't be able to use your FOID in the first place legally. Illinois doesn't check their medical records that closely for now, because their government is incompetent but this is likely to change in the future.

Don't half ass this, as there's a serious risk of it coming back to bite you

>And if I don't pass, will I still have to pay for the gun?

No. Some shitty gun stores may try a bullshit restocking fee, others only for special orders.

3. Can I buy a gun from a friend or no?
How did you get your FOID?
>>
>>7196890
>You do realize that as a """male""", potential male attackers will hit you even harder just because they see you as a male?
they did that to me when i was living as a butch lesbian anyway

good thing i'm 6'0, it deters all of the manlet rage
>>
>>7197104
>>tfw live in NJ as a friendless tranny
same
>>
>>7202295
>I cant buy guns right?
Were you involuntarily committed or did you go there by your own will/agree to be committed?

>FOID
If you're in Illinois, they can actually be extremely unreasonable about that, there was a trans person who was denied for being trans.
>>
>>7202321
>.410 is good for snake defense, not against humans
A figure a .410 slug load could be roughly comparable to a .38 Special load when out of a short barrel. Shot loads would be near asinine from the short (rifled) barrel, and spread horribly with small shot (like bird shot). At below 5ft, you could probably seriously hurt someone with a 000 buck load.

Crude and wonky package, but a gun is a gun, for most people it'd be a toy or a snake gun.

There are some specialized .45 Colt defensive loads made for the Judge and other .410/.45 revolvers, supposedly they are quite good performers.
Wont fit in a normal .45 Colt revolver though.
>>
>>7202497
>Made by the russians to shoot nazis
Made by the Russians before Nazis even existed actually, and mainly to shoot at a little bit of everything, such as Ottomans and Prussians, and later on other Russians, and Polacks, and Czechs, and Hungarians, and so on.
>>
>>7202479
No, I just don't like city folk.
>>
>>7197575
Try to get something else. I'd keep the Astra, but if you want a revolver, step it up a bit.

A used Ruger Security Six can be had for as low as $400, sometimes a little less if you're lucky. It's double-action like your Astra, but I'm thinking the trigger is much nicer for shooting for accuracy.
It's in .357 Magnum, which is a step up from .22LR in every way, if the recoil is too much, it can also shoot .38 Special, which is usually cheap to buy, so practice a lot with them regardless, wadcutter loads would have near no recoil at all in this gun, while still having some punch, so if you're REALLY recoil shy, that is an option.

If you don't have a lot of money, you could try looking for a used Smith & Wesson Model 10HB or M64, they're bog-standard .38 Special revolvers which were the mainstay of American police handguns until the 80's
You can sometimes find these in pawnshops in the $300 range, often as old police trade-ins, these guns may have a fair bit of surface wear from spending decades rubbing around in a leather holster, getting drawn and holstered for the most of it. Prison guards and cops very seldom shoot their guns so these are often in pretty good condition.

If you're poor, there's the Armscor M200, a generic double-action .38 Special revolver, like the previously mentioned ones, but probably not as nice. I can't vouch for this one, but Armscor and Rock Island Armory are generally decent at budget handguns, it's probably nicer than a Taurus.
Usually about $200
>>
>>7203292

Those were some odds you were asking against then. Of 8.4M people, the state considers only 475k to be non-urban.
>>
>>7203419
Do trannies really lust after other trannies? I find that odd. Personally, I had an orchi and don't take HRT so my sex drive is non-existent, but I imagine those on HRT would have diminished interest anyway.
>>
>>7203455

Well, I did hear from most trannies who tried to have a purely platonic trans friend, that the other girl would try to get in her pants and then get mad when the first girl wasn't interested. So that was my number one worry on the offer of friendship. Of course, there's a selection bias there where every girl who didn't have this problem didn't report that things went well. The other most common problem is one girl being incredibly envious of the other over how well they pass.
>>
>>7200536
I have a compact and I keep it in my purse, it hits hard enough. And it's so cute and sexy~
>>
File: votedAR.jpg (223KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
votedAR.jpg
223KB, 1080x720px
>>7196190
Another /k/ bro reporting in. Even though I'm only biscum and could pass for the rest of my life if I had to, I will never let anyone bash or intimidate me, or any of you. I don't really care how you feel about guns or politics, I just know a lot of people are scared right now and I wanted to let them know there are people who will not let that line be crossed. Not ever. And we have the means to back that up.

Love you all
>>
>>7201829
It's literally the exact gun a redditor would own.
>>
>>7202554
I got my foid before I was hospitalized through the Illinois state website, I just filled out their forms and they mailed it to me in a couple months.

I signed forms agreeing to the treatment at the hospital. They kept me there 7 days.
>>
>>7203549

Wait, so you use it as a blunt weapon in your purse? That's asking for ND. I also wouldn't keep a gun in a purse. I'm reminded of that woman shot by her two year old son at Walmart because he got to the gun in her purse. It surprised me a person as smart as a nuclear researcher could die in such a stupid way. And I may not have toddlers, but a purse is far too easy a target to use to store a lethal weapon.
>>
>>7203549
It's a good gun but I advise against purse carry, it's easy to be disarmed or have your gun stolen.
>>
File: complete lower.jpg (37KB, 800x290px) Image search: [Google]
complete lower.jpg
37KB, 800x290px
Prices are probably gonna drop like rocks, you guys think we'll see complete lowers below $90 by February?
>>
You /k/omrades are good guys, it's why I browse your board. I'm in California though and I'm pretty sure all my family would eat me alive if I even considered buying a gun.
>>
>>7203922
Wow friend california is thretening to secede from the USA, incredible, move to utah, or just GTFO, anywhere is better than commieland,

Hope you the best (: -komrade

Btw guys
My trip isnt sticking, it might be me on mobile but whatever,
>>
>>7204647
>Wow friend california is thretening to secede from the USA
They don't even have a water supply, they're not going anywhere.
>>
>>7199735
I just saw this,
Im glad i have your support, that homestly mans alot that you noticed, i try not to shit up your board so i only post this thread once a month, but seriously thank you
>>
>>7203370
Further research shows that the M200 and M206 are pretty decent budget guns, nothing special, but good enough, certainly for the price.
>>
>>7204954
top jejarino
>>
File: single ten.jpg (38KB, 800x458px) Image search: [Google]
single ten.jpg
38KB, 800x458px
Anyone of you lovely homos like cowboy guns?

One of these would look real pretty with a good polish and wood laminate grips in pride flag colors.

I've yet to see a Pride gun, and I think it'd be cool to see it done.
>>
>>7206930
>pride gun

FUND IT

Revolver or semi?

Pistol?
Rifle?
Shotgun?
>>
>>7196960
Probably because he's on testosterone and it's making him act like a real male.
>>
>>7207621
I'm thinking some nice Single-Action revolver, probably a Ruger because I'm a big fanboy.

Question is if one would use a Vaquero in .357 Magnum for a pretty and functional all-rounder, or their biggest fuck-off Super Blackhawk Hunter they have, in .454 Casull or even .480 Ruger
>>
tfw moderately pro gun-control, but gun-literate
tfw hate trump
tfw confused b/c you thought all of /k/ liked trump
tfw you're kind of turned on when /k/ comes in wanting to protect /lgbt/

why did the rest of /lgbt/ fall for /pol/ when our real bfs were on /k/ all along
>>
File: tumblr_muq8uiv7d41rl1jado1_540.jpg (72KB, 507x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muq8uiv7d41rl1jado1_540.jpg
72KB, 507x604px
>>7209038
Yeah it's weird consider just how gay /k/ is.

>moderately pro-gun control
I'm sorry but this won't work out between us.
>>
>>7209102
but i know so much about guns
i really like guns, i'm just not huge fan of mass shootings

really show me a picture of a gun and i'll ID it for you (i won't cheat i promise)
>>
/k/ pls don't go i love you

i'll read you my list of favorite guns of all time
>>
File: tumblr_obp7k62r9i1vcpqruo3_1280.jpg (187KB, 1280x811px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obp7k62r9i1vcpqruo3_1280.jpg
187KB, 1280x811px
>>7209110
>i'm just not huge fan of mass shootings
Then you should probably look at the underlying reason for each and every one of them.

ID this.
>>
>>7209206
it looks a little bit like some kind of walther PP or makarov clone/derivative

we can't talk politics here, this is a no-politics-allowed thread, remember????
>>
File: Walther 9mm.jpg (101KB, 1023x679px) Image search: [Google]
Walther 9mm.jpg
101KB, 1023x679px
>>7209254
Not a Walther, though it has *some* similarities to a PPK
>>
Ayo how do I shoot a nigga if he steps to me?
>>
>>7209280
ooh ooh do another one this is fun

to be fair though you can't give me these no-name sig sauer random guns

give me a fair shot
>>
>>7209280
oh unless you meant that one as the next one. in which case it's a walther p38 or some new version of that
>>
>>7197052

Califag here.If you illegally carry a gun that IS registered YOU - and get caught - it's only a misdemeanor. It might be only a ticket. If you are a seriously sober and MYOB person, you'll never get caught.
>>
File: COLT MK IV 45 ACP PISTOL.jpg (202KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
COLT MK IV 45 ACP PISTOL.jpg
202KB, 1023x767px
>people keep posting revolvers

This isn't the 1800s kiddos.

Pic related is the only handgun you'll ever need.
>>
>>7209038
/pol/ is the alpha bad boy that hates us but still fucks our mouth while /k/ is the outdoorsy smart friendly guy who we could show to our parents.

Sorry, us legbutts are total sluts.
>>
I'm a 6'1 former boxer in a country with great gun control. I feel safe.
>>
>>7196516
You can still get *a* gun rite?
>>
File: Daewoo.jpg (425KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
Daewoo.jpg
425KB, 1280x847px
>>7209302
Yes, a later variant of the Walther P38, the P1, a few years after WW2 and after Germany was allowed to build a new army (because they were bordering a Soviet state, the Cold War is on, and the Nazi stuff was over), their army needed a pistol.

It was decided, since the P38 was a perfectly good pistol (and lots of soldiers were already familiar with them), they would go with that again, maybe update it a bit. The P38 had a steel frame, while the P1 features an aluminum frame.

P38 can go for a bit more than your average 9mm pistol, the P1 and P4 (later variant) all remain obscure for whatever reason, and as such are actually pretty affordable, it's not unusual to find one for sale under $400, sometimes even less than $300

ID this one then.

>>7209407
That's great for you, but what about those that aren't strong? Those who can't fight?
What about if you're ganged up on? What if someone attacks you with a knife, or a gun?
>>
>>7209385
we must choose /k/
/k/ you have been chosen
>>
>>7209460
okay, so i don't know the specific model name but i know it's daewoo (though you had that in the filename), and I know it was/is ROK's main service rifle
>>
>>7209460
Well for the people that can't fight I feel sorry for them. If I get ganged up on I'll run. If they come at me with a knife a good ol wrist lock will solve it. And if they have a gun, I'm fucked, but here in Australia shootings are only common when bikies fight rival gangs.
>>
>>7197907
You're retarded. 300 bucks is NOT cheap for a mosin. 50 is, and that's how much they'll be when trump lifts the import ban.
>>
i bought a demilled mosin for $250
i don't have a gun license but it's a nice old antique thingy
>>
>>7209484
>If they come at me with a knife a good ol wrist lock will solve it
Easy to say that, but have you done it in practice? Knife fighting (regardless of if you both have a knife or only one of you) is about the most dangerous and awful kind of fighting you can do with another person.

Can you reliably walk away without being sliced?
Can you reliably walk away without being stabbed?
Can you reliably walk away without both happening?
Can either of you do that?
What if you grapple and you end up getting stabbed, what if he has another knife?

There's a reason for the saying "Nobody wins a knife-fight", because the chance of getting horribly maimed and injured, even after defeating or disarming an opponent is so high that it would have just been better for both of you if the fight never happened.
None of this is even factoring in disease, what if the person you're fighting has AIDS, Ebola, or some other awful bloodborne sickness?
>>
File: 1407396335949.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1407396335949.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>7209481
Daewoo K2, and yeah, it's the South Korean service rifle.

Pretty cool things honestly, the idea being to make something which marries the AK and the AR15, having a trigger-group and magwell like an AR, with an action like an AK.

In my opinion, it's one of the best takes on trying to get the best of both of those worlds (even though it isn't strictly better than an AR).

Have a go at this one.
>>
>>7210334
ruger .22 pistol!!
>>
File: tumblr_myx1spWIzX1t9gay8o2_1280.jpg (76KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myx1spWIzX1t9gay8o2_1280.jpg
76KB, 1200x1200px
>>7210451
Not even remotely close.
>>
>>7210873
11991111?
>>
>>7196190
>giving these people guns is a good idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZmotHae-eI
actually it might be
the problem might solve itself
>>
>>7213990
I try to judge people on an individual basis.
>>
File: Rhino-200D-32.jpg (157KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rhino-200D-32.jpg
157KB, 1200x800px
>>7201829
I'll give you a bunch.
1) It fouls the shit out of your hands. There's some sort of gas problem and when using their "recommended grip" that will get you nice and dirty real quick.
2) The recommended grip is like holding a toy phaser gun. It does not feel particularly satisfying nor controllable when fired.
3) The stock grip is absolute garbage, and anything you have to put an aftermarket grip on just to make it decent isn't worth the time.
4) The hammer makes it worse for concealed carry than any DAO revolver without an exposed hammer. They can brag about the cylinder profile all they want, but at the end of the day, it's fatter than a small Smith and Wesson, and the S&W doesn't have a hammer to snag on shit when drawing from a concealed carry holster.
5) If it's not for CC (why would it be, get a subcompact) but open carry when hunting or driving an armored car or whatever, then you're going to run into problems with holding it when gloved. The ergos don't really make sense for clothing.

The long barrels do feel pretty much recoilless, but with only .357 if you're bitching about recoil you have an issue. The grip can be compensated for, but why bother? IDK I like them as fun guns and would buy one eventually but shy of a rental toy they kinda suck.
>>
>>7214179
I do too thats why I know that I hate most feminists
they agree with each other
>>
>>7214653
Fair enough, I don't like most feminists I interact with either.
>>
File: 123121325325.jpg (54KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
123121325325.jpg
54KB, 449x640px
>>7196190
I load 150gr. .30-06 to give these blustering internet neo-nazis a flashback to the good old times if they want to try me.
>>
>>7196308
He held it upside down, first of all. Secondly he's appointed probably one of the most anti-gay politicians to be his VP.

He doesn't support LGBT people. It's delusional to think he does this late in the game, contrary to his stated positions, just because of an empty gesture for the cameras.
>>
>>7215176
a lot of people I at some point respected became "feminists" and they all repeat the same speech
its kinda scary

its like you cant be progresive and open minded without agreeing to made up shit like the wage gap being a real thing
>>
>>7215297
Nice, which make of Garand is it? H&R?

>>7215308
>Secondly he's appointed probably one of the most anti-gay politicians to be his VP.
I've seen speculation that this is a tactic to help grease relations with the Republicans in power.

I guess we'll just have to see.

>>7215322
Yeah, it's weird to see.

Especially if it's someone who was known for writing material which would make feminists freak.
There was an old webcomic way back in the day, Sexy Losers, it was vulgar, offensive, and fucking hysterical at times, in recent years the author started regurgitating all this SJW rhetoric, it's kind of sad to see.

Or Maddox, of all fucking people, he renounced his first book, The Alphabet Of Manliness, because someone pointed out it contained the chapter "G For Groping", after he had falsely accused a former colleague of his to be a "rape supporter". He's apparently whipped as shit by his GF now.
>>
File: 1022mods.png (1MB, 1435x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1022mods.png
1MB, 1435x1636px
For anyone with a 10/22 who wants to polish the thing up a little.
>>
>>7215359
>Nice, which make of Garand is it?
Not a garand, think bolt action.

>I've seen speculation that this is a tactic to help grease relations with the Republicans in power.
Yeah, not hopeful. People with decades of actual political experience will steamroll him.
>>
File: rainbow laminate.jpg (48KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow laminate.jpg
48KB, 564x423px
Pretty
>>
File: 1457935211703.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457935211703.png
602KB, 963x720px
how does one prevent from shooting oneself to end the suffering when owning a firearm
>>
>>7220652
If you shot yourself you'd never be able to shoot your guns again and you'd make your raifu sad.
>>
>>7220652
fixing the lgbt stuff is a damn good start
>>
>>7220652
I'm pro choice when it comes to suicide so I don't see it as a problem. If you want to die then you should be allowed to die and a firearm is just the path of least resistance to do it.
>>
>>7220652
Most people aren't suicidal I guess.
>>
>>7196931
>Men beat me just as hard as before and that's just as hard as they beat anyone else
S-so, before and after transition, you have regularly been beaten into the street desu?

Anon, it sounds like you need serious help
>>
>>7221944
He seems to make it a point to pick fights with people.

That alone suggests he probably shouldn't carry weapons on his person.
>>
>>7221888
Normally yes, but on LGBT suicidal thoughts are very normal. This is why I chuckle at LGBT gun threads, especially with trans folks.
>>
>>7222811
I think part of that is because this board is like a gay /r9k/

I can't speak for trans people but there's plenty of homos who aren't suicidal.
>>
>>7223797
Being suicidal is part of being a tranny tbqh senpaitachi.
>>
>>7223797
>>7224047
Trans have a 40 fold suicide rate IIRC...
>>
File: 1477311470206.jpg (233KB, 964x632px) Image search: [Google]
1477311470206.jpg
233KB, 964x632px
>>7224047
>>7224064
As weird as they are, I do feel bad about how hard they have it.
>>
Is it wrong that I'd rather run and lift to either intimidate and/or flee rather than engage bashers with a gun ?

t. French guy (yes, the jokes are real)
>>
File: Lemon Squeezer.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lemon Squeezer.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>7230532
Survival is the #1 goal (with protection of property being a very close second).

In the US, for all the rough 1 000 000 annual cases of Defensive Gun Use, only a fraction of them actually involve a gun even being fired at all (the rule of thumb being to first point your weapon, and then you shoot if they don't back off), even less with the perpetrator being killed.

Really, the presentation of lethal danger is a phenomenal way to get an asshole to change his mind about what he was just about to do to you, nothing makes you rethink the current situation like "Hold on, I could fucking DIE here!"
The beauty with a gun being that you can be a brittle old frail grandpa with AIDS and diabetus and you'd still be dangerous to whoever is targeting you.

It's the number one reason why for the longest time, people were just kind of ok with carrying a gun in a pretty meek caliber such as .22LR or .25ACP (or something hysterically tiny such as 4.25mm Lilliput), because getting shot is dangerous and scary, even if it's a tiny bullet, in the early 1900's people were even fine with carrying cheap junk like the countless knockoffs of the Smith & Wesson "Lemon-Squeezer" (which there was nothing wrong with in itself, but there was SO many cheap clones of questionable quality)

It's more in recent decades where people in general have begun to reconsider "Wait, what if they DON'T back off?" that people moved on to more powerful things in more typical service pistol calibers, such as 9mm Luger and .45ACP (which were just popular already for being good all rounders), and only in very recent years where a lot people have come to realize again that a .38 Special snub revolver was actually quite adequate for a light gun and there was never anything wrong with it
>>
>>7230986
>nothing makes you rethink the current situation like "Hold on, I could fucking DIE here!"
I rather see it as unnecessary escalation, but meh.
The country I live in is safe enough, and I'm lucky enough to be rather a tall, imposing stature (1m90, 85kg). To me it's all in posture - if the bully/aggressor/thief sees you're afraid/panicked, he will panic too and it will end in blood.

But I see your points, anon.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.