[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on transitioning to try and get a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 2015.jpg (119KB, 649x875px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
119KB, 649x875px
/pol/ here. I have a dilemma /lgbt/. There's this mostly lesbian girl who I might have a chance with. We click really great, like amazing, but I think my maleness is getting in the way. Should I start taking girl hormones? I've never been the most masculine guy, so I'm not too attached to staying a man. What should I do?
>>
Avoid falling into that trap.

If she doesn't feel attracted to you now, then I'd personally just accept it. You can't force something like this.
>>
>>7194489
Maybe I'll just do it anyways.
>>
>>7194378
literally the dumbest thing i've read all day - apart from Trump's presidency of course

taking some hormones won't turn you into a woman
>>
>>7194378
Cut your dick off and jump off a roof
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 471x700px
>>7194378
Become a Femboy rather than a Mtf. Go ahead and use fem hormones and other procedures if you want but you don't need to change what you are when it comes to behavior.

Look girly as fuck, have a fem body but have swagger, androgyny will go over better, you're welcome.
>>
File: 1478113334312.jpg (117KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
1478113334312.jpg
117KB, 1024x752px
Kek
Do it
>>
>>7194378
Do it!
>>
>>7194489
>>7194378
I'm not recommending you do this, but I will say
>be me, fat ugly creepy beta with a ton of weird fetishes and assburgers
>massive crush on this one 10/10 girl since I was 13
>she's asexual and thinks I'm a creepy fuck
>go through high school and start realising I'm a tranny
>transition while at university
>come back to hometown to find out she's a lesbian now
>suddenly starts acting way more interested in me
>a couple of years later and now we're exploring each others' fetishes together and make out and stuff all the time and she says she loves me
... transitioning worked out pretty well for me
>>
>>7195431
and to be clear, I didn't plan this. I was knocked for six when she started broaching sexual topics with me the first time.
>>
File: mso5xhBgLL1r8erkbo1_500.png (112KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
mso5xhBgLL1r8erkbo1_500.png
112KB, 500x341px
>>7194785
Femboy is just another way to say fuckboi... Don't do it anon. Transition or gtfo.

Frankly you should not take hormones for somone else. You get one body. Don't fuck Hard with it for somsone else.

If you feel you "are a Lesbian trapped in a man's body" or whatever just do it! You won't regret it.

You might have to date bi women instead. I am in a great relationship with one, I met pre transition! I will admit it is not the same as the lesbian fantasies I have always had growing up, but it is the next best thing.

Once you get SRS you can try your luck with lesbians, but expect them to be fickle.

Goldstar status is a big deal to them and some consider being with a transwoman to be losing that gold star. (Hence will avoid you like the plague) or they see you as encroaching on their little club. (Which they will hate you for.)

Just gotta be you familia.
>>
>>7198596
Femboy gets hrt and whatever else is wanted but is not constrained by having to act in some ridiculous way. It better to be a boy who looks like a girl but does whatever the fuck he wants. That's no more likely to be a turnoff for them than being mtf.
>>
>>7194378
This is the malest thing I've ever read. Leave lesbians alone you creep.
>>
>>7198596
How long were you together before you transitioned? My "bisexual" girlfriend broke up with me after I transitioned, we also met pre-transition
>>
>>7194378

Oh no. Nonono.
Let's pretend for a second that Transitioning doesn't have consequences that will fundamentally alter your course in life. You should never try to change you for someone else. Just gonna make you feel trapped and resentful. Been on both sides of the coin there - all kinds of bad news.
Besides. Some women just can't get around the trans thing. Just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean she's into trans girls.

Do what is going to be best for you, as cheese-tactic as that sounds. Be good to you and be proud of who you are. You'll find a girl who thinks that dude is frigg'n awesome and who you won't have to struggle to impress because she likes you for who you are.

Also bear in mind that if this is a means to get laid.... as I understand it the lad won't have the same get-up-and-go it had before if you take my meaning. Hormones do some wacky shit to your body.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.