/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closet mtf here, How do I deal with losing family once I come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 381x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 381x396px
Closet mtf here,
How do I deal with losing family once I come out? It's the only thing holding me back. A life without my family is not worth living.
>>
Self bump
>>
>>7193073
Wish i knew same problem, but have a bump..
>>
Stop valuing the worthless?

You don't hear of cancer patients wanting to kill themselves after the tumors have been cut from their bodies. What the hell is wrong with you, that it upsets you when things are set right?
>>
12 months of HRT here. Came out at 6 months. Anyone that doesn't love you unconditionally isn't really family and wasn't worth it to begin with. You have one life, what you decide to do with it is totally valid and I'm proud of you no matter what :)
>>
>>7193118
That's bull shit. My family loves me and supports me in every other aspect of my life. They have just as much worth as I do.
>>
well i know my dad is anti-lgbt(not really my mother) and i've been in a secret relationship with my bf with out my dad or mom knowing for about 3 years now, he's kinda already bought me a car and its in my name, hes going to pay for my collage too, so i figure once i get a job and when my bf gets a job and i get a place of my own to live (provided i can't hide it any longer) then ill tell them i'd basically go by this
>if your parents can't accept you for who you are then fuck'em they will be dead before your life is even half over.
>>
>>7193073
A lot of people will tell you that your family isn't "true" family, but I empathize with you completely. I love my family.

>A life without my family is not worth living.
If you feel that's true, then don't come out. I consider myself trans, but I decided not to take hormones or transition.

Been feeling dysphoria for 8 years or so, but for the most part, I feel better now, and can live with being male. I think things would have been much worse if I transitioned. It's up to you to decide if it's worth it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.