[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do bisexuals deal with a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Bi_flag.svg.png (535B, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
Bi_flag.svg.png
535B, 260x173px
I hope this doesn't seem rude, I'm just really curious about this and maybe you guys could give me some insight.
So I started dating this guy and he said he's bisexual. He's been with both men and women in the past which I don't really mind.
But I still have a question. What do you do if you're in a monogamous relationship with a girl, and you like, want dick. I'm not worried about him cheating or anything, I'm just worried that I won't be able to give him what he wants in the long run. Like, maybe know it's ok because I can give him the same thing any other girl has but what could I possibly do if he wants something only a man can give him?
I'm sorry again if this seems uninformed or anything, I'm just too embarrassed to ask him directly.
>>
>>7189145
Pretty sure that's where pegging comes into play.
>>
>>7189145
Bifag here
Was monogamous for 6 years without issue
>>
>>7189145
That's when you peg him and he stays happy

t. bifag that liked his gf using dildo on him
>>
Yeah I'll be honest it's finger up the bum time
>>
>>7189145

Break out the toy cabinet. Dick is dick, be it sausage or silicon.
>>
>>7189145
I'm a bisexual in a f/f relationship and have never considered cheating. If you're really worried you can try pegging, try talking to him. Don't make it seem like you don't trust him though.
>>
>>7189145
Buddy, just because someone is bi doesn't mean they aren't capable of love. Like if you're in love with someone, you probably won't concern yourself with trying to get with other people's genitalia.
>>
Grow a penis
>>
being bi doesn't mean he has a pathologycal addiction for sex.
It's like being straight: you won't go for every penis/pussies just because you like them.

If you trust him and he loves you, be sure being bi won't affect the pleasure you can give him
>>
>>7189145
I mean what would you do about a straight man who suddenly wants a different looking woman... like let's say you're skinny and suddenly he wants big booty... I think you see how weird the question is here cause when you're with someone that's what you want
>>
>>7189145
Sex toys
Pegging
>>
be a non-op tranny
>>
get a dildo or strap on
>>
>>7189145
>I'm just too embarrassed to ask him directly.
For starters that was a good decision since implying bisexuals are unable to be monogamous is kind of a dick thing to be honest... But you could really ask if he wants to try "reversed role" stuff some time. And then let him tell you what he wants
>>
>>7196171
yes we get it, you refuse to let bisexuality be a thing because it makes you not being straight 'less special'
>>
"I like sex with all kinds of people" should be a red flag to anyone in a monogamous relationship.
>>
Imagine sitting there,
Maybe we're indectable.
>>
>>7189145
Between pegging and fucking his face with a strap on, you can more than provide the dick he needs. Don't overthink it, if he says he's happy there's no issue.
>>
>>7189145
Think about how it is with a hetero guy

He doesn't stop being attracted to other women, and you can only be you, but if he's committed to you in a relationship he (hopefully) won't go for anything else on the menu

It's the same with bisexuals, we just have a larger menu

hope that helps
>>
>>7196202
oh please. Monogamy is always a choice, the variety and frequency with which you are attracted to people outside of the relationship really doesn't change that much. Gays and straights are equally likely to cheat.
>>
>>7189145
It's not a big deal. You can use dildos if you have to. It's probably not much different than wanting a different type of partner.
IE, you might be dating a reserved intellectual type of guy and love him but also secretly want somebody more exciting.
That's going to happen with straight guys too.
>>
>>7189145
No offence. But if you found out he dated an Asian chick, you wouldn't be worry about him developing yellow fever now would you?

Just because he did man doesn't mean he's gonna start craving dick.

He *is* more twice as likely to cheat on you however that's just a fact. You should probably knock off some of the prettiest girls and boys he knows
>>
>>7189145
As a girl you shouldn't worry much, bisluts always settle for traditional socially acceptable hetero relationship in the end (and that's the reason gays despise them)
The rest is a personal matter and no different from any hetero person that might get attracted to someone else and leave/cheat if the current partner is no longer attractive for some reason.

>>7199820
well said
>>
>>7189145
You can ask him if he likes anal. Otherwise pegging is an option.
>>
>>7189145
Bifag here. There are two types of bisexual relationship.

First one is a regular relationship, either 2 guys, 2 girls or simply a guy and a girl. In this relationship the couple keep it monogamous, having sex with someone else will be considered cheating.

The second type is an open relationship/marriage where both can freely have sex with whoever they want and often bring a third party to their sex life. This kind of relationship either breaks early on or eventually leads to sex driven life which includes orgies and incest.
>>
>>7196202
I'm bisexual and I don't like having sex with all kinds of people. I'm actually very picky about women I sleep with.
>>
>all these dummies focusing on anal/pegging/dildos

being bi is NOT about being into anal sex
most male bis are not bottoms
>>
>>7210530
bi tops just say they're "straight" and fuck trannies and shit
>>
>>7204445
>you might be dating a reserved intellectual type of guy and love him but also secretly want somebody more exciting.
This is my biggest fear. Every time ingest into a relationship with someone the moment it starts to get serious I stop thinking about what they are and instead start worrying about what they're not.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.