[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HRT is miracle cure that will turn you into a woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: psychosis.jpg (153KB, 1205x884px) Image search: [Google]
psychosis.jpg
153KB, 1205x884px
seriously, those disgusting autogynephiles from reddit should be locked. What a waste of human organs. How can someone be so fucking stupid and delusional as to believe that HRT will give them happiness and a feminine face. Really faggot? There are people who get 3 ffs and still have manly faces and you think some goddamned hormone change your bone structure? EWWW, I hope they die with cancer.
>>
File: 1323123516269.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1323123516269.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
delusional hons make me wanna...
>>
>>7186461

SHOUT! THROW MY HANDS UP AND...
>>
HRT does feminize your face though. Several muscles in your face become smaller and less prominent, fat redisteibutes and your skin becomes softer. Ofc it wont change your bone structure, thats where FFS comes in to an extent
>>
hrt does affect fat distribution on your face and does soften skin.
but you are also right to say that hrt is not a miracle cure all. it wont turn you into a 10/10 cis female looking person.
99% of reddit trannies are just so fucking manly looking, they wont pass without a fuckton of surgery.
>>
hormones do change your face. you don't know what that person looks like our how old they are. stop shitting on other people's happiness.
>>
>>7187146
>implying reddit trannies even care about passing
they think society should adapt to them rather than the other way around
cancer
>>
File: transitioned at 31.jpg (115KB, 826x544px) Image search: [Google]
transitioned at 31.jpg
115KB, 826x544px
>>7187753
not all reddit trannies are hons
hell, there are a few there who were late either by /lgbt/ standards or real standards and still look good
but there's a whole lot who are, unfortunately
>>
>>7186458
It is too early too feed trolls, but what ever. Anyways I was an early bloomer for male puberty. I had a Hairy body in freshman year while other still practicly looked like girls . By 17 I started to realize my hair was thining and starting to receed. I had a big beard devolving. Thought I was fucked.

Found an angle of a doctor at 18. Who gave me finasteride, estrogen, and sprionolactone. I made an effort and lost weight and took vitamins. Anywas 2 years later and some laser therapy sessions. I have lost weight and my body hair has thinned signifcatly turning into baby hairs. And then I realized after losing weight Im actually pretty small framed on top of being only 5'5 also my hands the same as most females. My face became way soft and my beard hair follicles eventually closed up after my lasers. My face accumilated more fat rounding it out.

So now that I'm 20 people say I look like I'm 16 and when I was 16 people said I looked 22. And if I grow my hair people 50/50 gender me female. To the point were guys in the bathroom tell me the ladies room is across the hall. Dressed as a boy without makeup. Sure I still look like a male. But if I get my brow, chin cobtured I will pass 100% short hair, long hair, no make up, make up.

So what is my point? Sure t plays a role, but so do genetics. And hormones saved me. I have a surgery date with a surgeon to remove my balls in 3 weeks. To seal the deal.
>>
>>7187834
Oh yea and my hair came back about 100%
>>
File: I'm a brit, go easy.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I'm a brit, go easy.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>7186458
it's not a miracle cure but
>implying HRT doesn't make your face more feminine
I'm not saying I pass, because I don't, but seriously?
>>
>>7187146
you make me want to throw up. people do not pass with FFS let alone with hormones. You think you pass, but in reality you don't. That's part of the tranny delusion. There are way too many differences in male and female faces to naively think that forehead contouring and a nose job will make you feminine. Bullshit. What about the width of the mouth? What about the width of the eye sockets? What about the facial planes that extended in height and/or width? All those things cannot be changed with FFS, let alone with some stupid HRT. So, stop giving people false hopes. ANd make no mistakes, the casual observer notices that your face is manly and odd, without necessarily realizing it's the cumulative effect of expanded facial planes, eye sockets, condyles, tall cranial vault. You are incredibly stupid and naive.
>>
>>7187771
yeah, right, profile picture. I really wanna see a frontal view a full frontal view of this person, in real life next to real women. No stupid tricks, no tilting down of the head
>>
>>7187915
you don't pass at all, not even to a blind man. Seriously? Tilted head, face obscured by unrealistic hairstyle, stupid facial expression. Give me a fucking break
>>
>>7187771
lol that person had quite extensive FFS... hormones did not do that
>>
>>7188937
>cranial vault

Hey autistic anon are you working on new comic describing our 'delusions'?
>>
File: 1466106297392.jpg (46KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466106297392.jpg
46KB, 540x960px
>>7188937
>>
>>7187771
I've seen this person on YouTube. (I think she's he same person) and they had a good FFs surgeon. I think the government in Britain pays for it.
>>
>>7188937
>>7189054
>>
>>7188937
You need to get out of your house more often, anon. Most women are unattractive and look like men with long hair. It's easy for trannies to get a female-looking face (unless they're old), but height and shoulders width is what screws them over.
>>
File: forlgbt.jpg (176KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
forlgbt.jpg
176KB, 1080x1920px
>>7188937
gonna be that person, but honestly its not about passing for some. It is about being as true to one self as possible within the limits of reality.

Pic is me on my old HRT regiment. (100mg Spiro, 2mg Estrogen) And I accept that fact that I'm doomed to hon from the get go. But that won't stop me from trying, I'm giving 25mg cypro and 4mg estrogen a shot in hopes of at least a middle ground.

Even if I look like some dude in a dress, I did myself the service of trying to be happy in the smallest aspect. (Still can enjoy the boobs.)
>>
>>7188937
consider that less than 1% of the population is trans. half of those are ftms. there are more cis women with masculine faces than there are trans women in existence. a random woman who has masculine facial features is more likely to be cis than not. you think you have a tranny detecting radar, but you don't. you're just an autistic fuck.
>>
>>7189198
I know it sounds cheesy,
but i respect you for being true to yourself anon.
>>
>>7189198
At least take normal dosages, instead of minimum dosages that will only work if you either started out with low T, or been on HRT for a while.
>>
>>7189255
Thank you, I know i'm stupid cheesy, I'll even settle for being a femboy for the rest of my life.

>>7189276
Normally I would, but Since my doctor basically swapped me from Spiro to Cypro in a day. We'll see how things work before adjusting. I live in Canada, and my HRT is now covered, So I'll be patient. However, I might move to 50mg in the coming months.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 502x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 502x449px
>>7189198
That's it

Suicide for me
>>
>>7189370
you can't handle someone else being happy even though they aren't conventionally attractive?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 633x758px
>>7189380
No. It's because I am a coward and can never ever do what they could

I am less than dirt
>>
>>7189406
I live by a simple phrase; "hope for the best plan for the worst" If I plan out for the worse case, then when something good happens, I'll be more then happy!

Plus I try to remind people not to adjust to me, I am just a person in the city. I won't call someone else if they misgender me, If they have, then I didn't do a good enough job! Not their fault.

I can be very optimistic...
>>
File: 1469748558263.png (132KB, 496x589px)
1469748558263.png
132KB, 496x589px
All I want to be is an androgynous looking boy.

It's either go HRT and look like a failed tranny or do femgen without it and still fail ;_;

I hate life
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.