[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight MTFs, how often do you have sex and with whom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

How did you meet the guy?
>>
I have sex about once a week, though my bf complains that he wants more. I met him before I started transitioning, but I alienated myself from him and friends for a year or so, he contacted me suddenly saying he wanted to see me again. I humoured him, he ended up telling me he had feelings for me, I told him I had started hrt, he was cool with it.
>>
File: 1470054766160-pol.png (608KB, 729x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1470054766160-pol.png
608KB, 729x1214px
My coworker, I started working there mid transition and passed 50/50 with customers. He started coming onto me at work. We hook up every couple of weeks when he gets bored of cis girls.

>mfw I'm 6'2 and he's 5'2
>>
>>7189086

I'm reminded of this tall trans girl who was talking about the compliments and looks she got from shorter guys. She said
>they want to climb the mountain
Or maybe it was dominate or conquer instead of climb.
>>
>>7189117
>They want to climb the mountain
I couldn't stop laughing when I read that. I can't agree more. Short guys seriously love to choke me and be in charge.
>>
it's been 14 months I guess since being with some dude or anyone...

I basically live by an ultimatum I made for myself beginning of 2016 where I would never put out within the first 3 dates... So far I've lost all attraction to any of the guys I've dated this entire year, or (in last guy's case) they were supremely autismo at dating and my attraction was replaced with pity for their social retardation.

it's gr8
>>
Once in a lifetime.
Met him on /r9k/.
>>
with my fiance
at least twice a week for penetrative sex
pretty much every night for oral and hand play.
i met his through a gaming group we were both in about 3.5 years ago. have been together for the last 2.5.
>>
Way too often, I need to stop having so much sex, but im so impulsive and crave validation that I fuck 2-4 different men a week. We mostly meet online and then never see each other again.
>>
Literally everyone in this thread knows they are only with someone because he wants to fuck a pussy and still thinks of you as a girl right?
>>
>>7189086
>he's 5'2
does he also have a big dick if so he's a kindred spirit with me I'm 5'3 and 8inches gifted
>>7189117
>>they want to climb the mountain
accurate
normally i don't care about height but really tall girls give me the urge to dominate them
>>
File: no women are cis.png (232KB, 645x633px) Image search: [Google]
no women are cis.png
232KB, 645x633px
>>7199453
>Literally everyone in this thread knows they are only with someone because he wants to fuck a pussy and still thinks of you as a girl right?
...the thread is directed at mtfs, not ftms
though i would appreciate it if you went into /ftmg/ and told brooklyn (who should get a trip so i can filter him) that
>>7184252
here's the closest thing to statistical data on that, from a more diverse source than /lgbt/:
pre-op straight trans girls have varying levels of sexual activity, but generally well below average. those who are sexually active are often having unfulfilling, meaningless sex with chasers. if they have boyfriends, the relationships are generally short and strained either by the guy's knowledge of her condition or her attempts at hiding it.
post-op straight trans girls are often very sexually active and, if possible, do not tell men about their condition. they generally find entering long-term relationships to be of the same difficulty as other girls if they choose to not be openly trans, and may enter long-term relationships without ever disclosing their condition. if they're out, things can be harder.
>>
>>7199444
>>7199483
Aren't you scared of bugs?
>>
>>7199529
i'm not even mtf, just giving data from research observations
>>
my boyfriend and I have sex a few times a week (penetration), but other stuff the most of the time. we met on a dating site almost a year ago
>>
>>7199529
Like stds? Yeah, for sure, even safe sex isn't safe if you only have hookups with many different men.

But like i mentioned earlier, im fucked mentally, and I have a hard time not having sex.
>>
>>7199771
What happens if you find out you have hiv or aids?
>>
>>7189376
what kind of social retardation? as an autismo, im trying to improve
>>
>>7184252
Wouldn't straight mean that the partner is a woman?
>>
>>7205328
I totally agree.
>>
File: 1462658393368.jpg (44KB, 474x429px) Image search: [Google]
1462658393368.jpg
44KB, 474x429px
>mtf dating men
>straight

You faggots are so delusional.
>>
>>7205328
>>7205359
>>7205543
Bruh
>>
hi pol
>>
>>7205328
>>7205359
>>7205543
Wtf is this Bs?
>>
>>7208385
pol users coming to shitpost
>>
>>7189086
>5'2"
>when he gets bored of cis girls

he isnt fucking anyone other than you
>>
My bf and I have sex about 2-4 times a week. We met at a concert, but we lived kinda far away but after talking for a while he moved to my city to be with me.
>>
>>7209447
>everyone has the same standards
plenty of girls fuck with short dudes but like fat chicks they don't want anyone to know about it trust me i'm a short guy myself
>>
>>7184252
Never. I unironically live an ascetic life in celibacy. I'd only have sex for the sake of a very serious relationship.
>>
>>7210242
Aw that's cute :3
>>
wow this thread got bumped

>>7199947
I'd say in the case of the two guys I actually still had attraction to after our first date, that I dated this year, they had different... extremes of being socially "unaware" or maybe confused.

Currently I'm still seeing/testing a totally handsome but nerdy gentlemen. Only reads /pol/ for the humor, but still a Hillary supporter type of weirdo. We've had a few dates, but it's as if nothing gets through to this man that I want him TO MAKE A MOVE. He just wants to talk, at most.. sit with our legs/arms/bodies touching and.. talk.

It's like guys have a fear of being "pushy" or a creeper if they cuddle up next to you / handhold / try to kiss. Maybe I'm picky, but if you the only physical contact you attempt to make is hugging me.. That's really weak. Of course, I know better, and I often instigate or leave the opportunity OR force the situation to where if my date does not make a move, he is clearly ... Way lacking self-confidence. This current (recent?) date of mine. It's almost too sad right now. I don't know what happened, something about only ever dating two girls and in both cases he hurt them emotionally somehow, and he's never dated longer than two months.

Otherwise, one of the better dates I had this year was this guy who more classic fedora tippin' type of guy. He was immediately comfortable with us being cuddly while talking, and on our following dates, actually kissing n stuff. However, there is (sometimes) a problem with this type as well.

PROBLEM:
If you want to take cuddling and a nice kiss, and turn that into a full on "Oh OK, that's the go ahead for me to get on top of you and have sex now!" You have a total lack of awareness just as the guy who is 100% afraid to make a move. In fact, now it's really obvious you're in the "gee I really just wanna try banging a hot tranny" camp.

Coffee is good I got carried away typing. yes I blogged srry
>>
>>7210788
Or... Maybe I'm the problem. Maybe the fact that the best date I had this whole year was with a guy who didn't know I was trans during our first date, cuz he ignored my profile and text msg. He didn't want to meet again after the fact, but treated me to a good date nonetheless.

Maybe I am forever stuck with "meh" tier men.
>>
I'm 21 guy wants a serious relationship with a trans girl cuz that's what I like but all I find is cancer and they live day to day and I want to be serious and work hard in life. I feel like I'm searching for a unicorn
>>
craiglist. ya. its pathetic. but i found some quality cock so idk
>>
>>7210800
>all I find is cancer
Wow, it's like you're on some cancer imageboard where a bunch of autists hang out or something.
>>
>>7210800

>they live day to day

A symptom of the hopelessness of being a tranny who had their issue neglected during childhood. Not much incentive to try for the long term when you don't even know if you will be able to tolerate living that long.
>>
File: 1478777609565.png (4KB, 645x47px) Image search: [Google]
1478777609565.png
4KB, 645x47px
>>7199483
>>
>>7184252
This picture triggers me.

Cute men should not be straight.
>>
>>7189483
This is the saddest story
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.