[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do FTMs perpetuate toxic masculinity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: CVSy2dPUwAAlu6u.jpg (118KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CVSy2dPUwAAlu6u.jpg
118KB, 576x1024px
Do FTMs perpetuate toxic masculinity?
>>
>>7183928
Its a person to person problem
FTMs might be more insecure about their masculinity

I know I am about my femininity sometimes (mtf)
>>
some ftms go super dudebro mode
>>
>>7183928
Toxic masculinity isn't even a thing on its own but the symptom of a gynocentric society.

t. tranny
>>
>>7184167
>butthurt ex-boyfriends killing people because they feel entitled means we live in a matriarchy!!!

I'm glad you can't reproduce. Retard.
>>
>>7183928
lol no. Cis men and women do that all on their own. They should take responsibility for their bullshit culture and stop scapegoating trans people for it when they're a tiny percentage of the population with little to no political or cultural influence.
>>
>>7183928
The only people who find masculinity toxic are those who need a good dicking
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
The support groups sure do. Might be trenders though to find a way for control
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 803x688px
>>7187304
>little to no political or cultural influence
>>
>>7187826
Cis people pretending to be trans aren't actually trans, they're still cis people.
>>
>>7187831
das sum naisuu b8 familia
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 286x323px
>>7187831
>I don't like these people so they can't possibly actually be trans
You are wonderful
>>
>>7187267
>I'm glad you can't reproduce
Rude.
>>
>>7183928
They're pathologically insecure about their inexistent "masculinity", so they turn into the most caricaturesque and cringy stereotypes of what a frat dude or pigheaded teenage boy behaves like.

They copy their style and mannerisms, crudely, from media and what a suave alpha caveman behaves like in their self-insert fantasies.

The dismissiveness they get from men, when said men observe their "mean looking" but smooth and hairless as a baby's butt face; along with the pronounced lack of wet panties their brash attitudes produces is soul-crushing to them. They have to make due with condescending looks from hot girls, and the leftovers that are fake lesbians and LUGs who are just experimenting. So they become more "rude" and their predicament only worsens.

Eventually they all dress like carbon copies, with their shorts, sneakers and wife beaters and "badass" haircuts. Stereotypically "bad boy" tattoos are a must. Any average man, even a wimpy one, is perceived as more masculine than this poor attempt. By both men and women, in most settings.

So, in a nutshell, yes. Even if someone has reservations about the very ideological term toxic masculinity... these butch abortions are toxic.
>>
>>7183928
>>7197654
>toxic masculinity
what's with the sudden influx of nutjobs shitting up the board with their persecution complexes
>>
>>7197654
triggered hon detected
>>
Can someone explain to me what toxic masculinity is?
>>
File: IMG_4001.jpg (54KB, 656x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4001.jpg
54KB, 656x679px
>>7197691
Aww wahh words hurt you again you weak fucking fag? Grow up.
>>
File: emoji1.png (5KB, 55x55px) Image search: [Google]
emoji1.png
5KB, 55x55px
Why are there ( According to the latest Psychological Review ) 45 mtF for every 1 ftM?
>>
>>7197743
A buzzword that feminist sjw like to throw around when it's been too long since they've had an actual alpha male dicking.
>>
>>7183928
>toxic masculinity®™
How about you keep your toxic faggotry to yourself?
>>
>>7197750
Link?
>>
>>7197743
It's the aspects of masculinity that are harmful to both men and women. Such as the idea that a man is a failure if he's never sexually penetrated a woman, that it's shameful for a man to avoid physical confrontation, show emotional vulnerability, or seek help from others, or that there is something wrong with a man expressing femininity or being in an inferior position to a woman.
>>
>>7197746
i don't get hurt by words, but you know how i know you did?
>>
>>7197774
I have a feeling the true definition of toxic masculinity according to SJWs would be things like manspreading.

Anyway, all of the ftms I have observed online seem to act like pussified femboys. I've never met another ftm in real life so maybe those dudebros are more common than I think, I've just never met a ftm who was remotely masculine in any way. I myself am pretty neutral.

Honestly I think toxic femininity is a much bigger problem in our society. People are increasingly useless, survival skills are not valued, and both men and women are obsessed with their appearance/youth/beauty.
>>
>>7197728
I'm a straight male. Hispanic. Came here to see the Trump butthurt.
>>
>>7197871
>I've just never met a ftm who was remotely masculine in any way.
i've known one was a friend of bf, liked to talk about tools and super nice
>>
>>7197904

Ayyyy Papi, lemme suck that big uncut cock, Jefe.
>>
>>7197750
not where I went to school
>>
>>7197750
that review is outdated
the ratio now is about 2:1
>>7197871
yeah, this is surreal to me
i'm ftm and almost every other trans guy i've met, especially offline, is basically a chick
>>
>>7197750
because all the ftm pass as men
>>
File: 1456050721264.jpg (26KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1456050721264.jpg
26KB, 408x408px
>>7183928

>Toxic masculinity
>Being real

Make me a sandwich, byatch.
>>
>>7197750
Because who in there right mind would want to be a guy in a society where you're constantly told being a guy is wrong.
>>
>>7197904
>Butthurt
>Implying we didn't vote for him too
As always, spics are fucking idiots.
>>
File: 1404429145042.png (464KB, 667x750px) Image search: [Google]
1404429145042.png
464KB, 667x750px
>>7197654
>tfw you'll never get roughly fucked and degraded by a ftm hopped up on testosterone as they make fun of you for being too much of a fem faggot to handle being a man
>they'll never choke you as they cum and then slap you can call you a whore and walk away
;_;
>>
>>7199171
>never
i wouldn't make that statement so certainly
t. straight dominant ftm
>>
>>7197871
>People are increasingly useless, survival skills are not valued, and both men and women are obsessed with their appearance/youth/beauty.

I sort of get this. It makes me feel like I'm a fake tranny because I carry a pocket knife and know how to change a flat tire and change the oil in my car and other stuff that is just useful to know but is seen as "manly and masculine"
>>
>>7199181
do ftms think about doing that kind of stuff ?
>>
>>7183928
not ftm but

>act out of stereotypical gender roles
>you're not a REAL trans! fucking transtrender

>act stereotypical gender roles
>you toxic masculinity patriarchy piece of shit!
>>
>>7199194
Sorry to derail but

actually this could be an explanation why are there so many """nonbinaries""" (other than the main explanation that I think we all already know what it is)

>can't fit into all stereotypical male gender roles
>am not meil then???
>can't fit into all stereotypical female roles
>am not femeil then!?!?!
>NONBIHNEIRY!

Just look at pic related.
>>
>>7199194
You don't have to be a stereotype to appear masculine or feminine.

Honestly, especially on this board, I can tell people's gender identity just by the way they type.
>>
>>7199236
>I can tell people's gender identity just by the way they type.

tfw type like a man

why am i even trying
>>
>>7187267
That means that they're mentally ill.
>>
>>7199217
pretty much exactly that
also, consider that many 'genderfluid' people are actually ftm-crossdressers motivated by aap, who thus experience (mild and intermittent) dysphoria. crossdressing isn't well understood, and the reality of it is much more like genderfluidity than anything. mtf-crossdressing is often a stepping stone to a full transition, and in turn you can see a lot of ftm-crossdressers/'genderfluid' become trans guys.
i actually only put this together recently, but it explained a whole lot about things that previously confused me.
>>7199236
yeah, masc/fem isn't a binary
it also doesn't correlate exactly with 'presentation'
pre-transition i wasn't that capable of female masculinity, it felt fake (though much more naturally relatable than being feminine), but i fit within the normal range of male gender expression
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.