[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the term "hon" a transphobic slur?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1457527414094.png (321KB, 364x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457527414094.png
321KB, 364x400px
Seems like all it is is a way for trannies to mock each other and put themselves down for not looking like biological females. You do know how this makes you look to sane people, right? Why should they have any degree of respect for you when you have none for yourselves?

Pro-tip: 90% of MtF trannies are hons if we're going by the trans "community's" unrealistic standards. Very few of you will ever pass as an actual female because the majority of you went through male puberty and it's physically impossible to undo all of the changes it brings. Anyone with a clue on sexual dimorphism can tell you were or are a man. You should learn to accept your bodies as they are instead of putting each other down into a subhuman tranny caste because most of you will fall into it and are already considered subhuman by the majority population.
>>
None of you will ever pass as female because even neovags are just an open hole cut into your male body by an unscrupulous plastic surgeon

Sage
>>
Hons gonna hon.
>>
Reminder that 4chan is nowhere near representative of the 'trans community'

Every trans woman I know irl would only use hon if they'd been on 4chan, and even then, only to refer to the kind of 45 year old early transitioner who put on gaudy boots and jewellery and a wig and calls it a day. There's a difference between someone who doesn't pass and a hon.
>>
>>7181788
Real hons are vile though, ruined the lives of thousands of trans children.
>>
>>7181788
That's utterly disgusting. You don't pass and present then you look exactly like the cartoons about creepy hons raping women and children in looker rooms.

Kill yourself, animal. The entire lgbt movement is dying BC selfish animals like your self.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 605x883px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 605x883px
>>7181788
>MFW Femboy
>mfw I don't ever have to associate with freaks like you
>>
>>7181801
/thread
>>
>>7181788
people with gender dysphoria cannot accept their bodies as they are. there's no effective treatment for dysphoria other than transition.
>>
>>7181788
ugly cis girls get bullied for the way they look, don't expect to be treated any differently just because you're an ugly tranny that throws around the PC card
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>7182288
>kek that's a very old tranny meme
>>
>>7182325
"i don't believe it so I'll call it a meme"
>>
>>7182339
stop trying to normalize mental illness
>>
>>7181788
But op my life improved since I started HRT. What are you talking about?
>>
>>7182288
dysphoria isn't a binary condition, either.
>>
>>7181788
Answer to the OP title question:

By definition, yes.
>>
>>7181788
>90% of MtF trannies are hons if we're going by the trans "community's" unrealistic standards.
Using these same standrds about 50% of lesbians would be considered hons.

Ergo the one advantage transbians have is that whenever someone asks them if they're trans they could just say that they're lesbians and everyone but other trannies and lesbians will fall for it.
>>
>>7182488
cis can't be hons, no matter how ugly they are
>>
>>7183217
Sure they can, to people who split people into hons. Unless you specifically go up to anyone you think is a hon and interrogate them about whether or not they're trans, there's going to be a level of assumption. Come back at me with shit about bone structure etc but you just look at some women and think "damn, they look like a man."
>>
>>7181788
It's a term for trannies that don't realize they should just give up and be eunuchs.
>>
>>7181788
You face an unescapable paradox. On the one hand, you want to subscribe to Feminist discourse abput sex being a trivial matter, genser being wntirely socially constructed and objective standards of beauty, masculinity or femininity inexistent...

In the other hand, you're ailed by a deaire to be as feminine as possible. Your gut instinct wants you to be a woman... not any qoman... a beautiful one, feminine, desirable by men.

Any effort to "accept" yourselves as you are, masculine as fuck, is but a case of belief-through-others. You all (in the feminist circles who care about trans people) pretend to believe in this solidarity and that your desire to be bleeding, with-real-tits, and a fishy-vagina women is from aomething "imposed" on you... but deep down your experience must show you that no one inposed thwir standards on you. If that were true "gay conversion" un-trans brainwishing would work on tou and make you a content man. But contentness is not for you.
>>
>>7182288
If by transition you mean suicide. Suicide kills dysphoria.
>>
>>7182324
Burned.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.