[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bovine ovary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bo.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bo.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
excuse me but im curious about bovine ovary supplements...

are they a meme or not?

and from the way ive heard it described, if you are on bo long enough, your body will naturally start to produce estrogen even without taking supplements...is this accurate?
>>
>>7180079
pregnant mare urine. get some (srs)
>>
>>7180093
wat
>>
>>7180122
pregnant mare urine contains high concentrations of estrogen (it's what premarin is made of). if you have access to a pregnant female horse then you're good to go.
>>
>>7180079
It seems kind of like bs. Even if you ate the entire fucking ovary there's probably not enough estrogen concentrated in there to do anything.

Plus there's no standardization, they don't say where exactly they are getting these ovaries from, what parts of the ovary they are taking them from, how it's processed, etc.
Seems slightly dangerous and it probably won't work anyway.
>>
>>7180195
This. Even if it's good, dosing and quality control is a bitch. There's a reason the FDA takes a shitton of time to vet potential drugs. If you are thinking about eating ovaries or mare piss just get on Spiro or bica ffs.
>>
>>7180079

I bought some bottles from Swanson and they will be here in a few days, so I'll get to see how they work. I won't be taking them on their own, though. I'll still be on HRT. I heard they were useful for breast growth which is why I bought them, not as a replacement for HRT. The people who recommend them tend to notice a difference in three months of use, so I'll know then whether it was worth it.

>>7180195

At least for Swanson's, they say they get their bovine ovaries from Argentinian cows (probably because there have been no cases of BSE there), and that they dessicate and freeze the ovaries. That's what I remember, maybe there was more to the process.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.