[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any femboys here who aim to get voice surgery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0290.jpg (85KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
85KB, 750x750px
Any femboys here who aim to get voice surgery?
>>
>>7179853
WTF is this?!?!!?
I see this image and idk wtf it is and it upsets me lol
>>
>>7179853
yeah
getting srs first though because of the whole intubation thing
>>
>>7179897
Intubation thing?
>>
you trans girls in denial give us real femboys a bad name. baka
>>
>>7179939
https://lmddgtfy.net/?q=yeson%20surgery%20intubation
>>
>>7179978
That answers nothing in regards to yeson.
Don't try and give witty reddit replies, there's no karma here
>>
>>7179995
yes it does faggot
>>
>>7179853
Why would you get rid of your boy voice, /femgen/? Boy voices are sexy and deep voice + girly face is a great combination.

Sure husky female voices are cool too but you don't need to change that.
>>
Possibly but only cause i hate my voice for being so masc.
>>
>>7179995
The intubation will be "messing" with the vocal cords.
If you cough, sneeze, or really make any noise after your voice surgery, you might end up with a completely broken voice.

If you were to intubate yourself during the recovery period, you might actually ruin your voice...

But I think anon isn't really thinking it through right.

There'll be a few months between those two surgeries, not just a few weeks.
Though, I assume, it's better to get SRS first, if it's already booked, since that will have a longer recovery period.
>>
File: image.jpg (622KB, 830x2623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
622KB, 830x2623px
>>7181991
You realize we're talking about femboys getting srs and voice changing surgery. Just how much 'boy' is gonna be left after that. Can you really call yourself one then?
>>
>>7179853
Why you ask?
>>
File: Startopia_avatar01.jpg (22KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Startopia_avatar01.jpg
22KB, 150x150px
>>7181970
>tfw no deep voiced girly boy bf with just a hint of beard stubble to cuddle in my lap
>>
>>7182012
it's a stupid meme
>>
>>7183203
I don't like facial hair. I'm lasering it away and plan to be gone with the last few bits of it soon
>>
>>7179881
folliculitis decalvans
>>
> email yeson a week ago
> still no reply :(
>>
>>7179897
>>7179853
You guys are basically getting a sex change. What are you guys gonna do then? Live as tomboyish women?
>>
File: 1468637971544.png (75KB, 550x373px) Image search: [Google]
1468637971544.png
75KB, 550x373px
>>7179853
Yes, actually I'm waiting some exams result.
I'll probably get operate this month or the following
I'm quite worry about it. I don't how it's going to result, I don't even know how the doctors are here in Chile, supposedly I'll be operated be the best in the field. Anyway, it'll be free.
>never been in an operating room
Starting hormones in 2017 tho

I want to die
>>
>>7184365
Buy online
>>
>>7182012
femboys don't need dicks as there bottoms. srs is just so you can service your man without hours of prep beforehand and getting shit all over his dick
>>
>>7184742
And what are you gonna do when you want to top?
>>
>>7184398
You mean hormones?
Nah, I'm just a poor student, also the public hospital will supply me free hormones, so I just have to wait.
>>
>>7184348
tomgirlish boys, desu

Boys can be female too
>>
>>7184365
how did u get free?
>>
>>7185908
The public hospital where I live has a special program for trans people. They provide you everything, HTR, surgery (SRS, FFS, voice, etc), psychologist, nutritionist, voice therapy (which is new because I ask for it), even legal help. Everything paid by the goverment.
You only have to be diagnosed with gender dysphoria, and be part of the public health system.
This program is somewhat new, it only have like 1,5 years, even if is "shitty" or have some complications, it have been very helpful.
>>
>>7186235
I want something like that but I'm not trans desu
>>
>>7186235
Where do you live?
>>
>>7185728
strap-on, duh
>>
>>7186235
must be nice living in a first world country
>>
>>7182012
>>7184348
Boys are allowed to have feminine voices and have vaginas too you know.

Why is it okay for an FtM to be fine with their vagina and enjoy using it, but for some reason a femboy has to keep their dick on?
>>
>>7186362
>>7186564
They live in chile, a 2nd world country....

>>7186235
They're offering FFS?

Then they're like the only country in the world that does that... And basically, by proxy, the most LGBT tolerant country on earth.
>>
>>7186687
shut up tranny
>>
>>7187200
nope, any country with a healthcare system like that is first world
>>
>>7187216
Eh, first world countries caters to first class citizens, not the poor off second class citizens or the worse off minorities.
>>
>>7186687
Blame >>7156325 for pushing people that way
>>
>>7186362
Chile, Valparaiso
>>7186564
>>7187216
>Chile
>first world
Nah, it just pretend to be one
>>7187200
> the most LGBT tolerant country on earth
I would not say that. I don't even know why program exist desu.
Well, in Valparaiso exist a lot of queer people.

This hospital's program is a very special case. The Chilean health care system it's really bad, and it's not the most opened minded country either.
>>
>>7186687
'trans guys' who act femboy-tier girly and like their dysphoriaholes usually aren't ftm
the few who experience real dysphoria, thus are ftm, are universally aap and thus according to the state of the most recent research have female brains
so a '''''''''''''''''''''''guy''''''''''''''''''''''' who is incredibly feminine, desires a feminine body, a feminine voice, and a dysphoriahole...
>>
>>7187740
Blake the lesbians, straight men and other trolls who push unrealistic Femboy beauty standards like >>7156325 and convince femboys to compete with nontransitioning Ftm
>>
>>7187750
that's the whole point though
a 'trans guy' who acts like a lot of femboys act completely of their own volition ISN'T TRANS
so how is someone who's physiologically male and does the same shit meant to convince me that she's a guy, when it's obvious she isn't just as much as that 'trans guy' isn't?
also nobody takes marshallposter seriously so you can't blame your problems on her
>>
>>7186687
Pretty boys turning themselves into girls out of some inferiority complex And need to beat the girls made me sad desu

You'll probably want to go back to being a boy but you'll have traded your boy body away and not be able to do that
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 560x800px
>>7187757
>how is someone who's physiologically male and does the same shit meant to convince me that she's a guy, when it's
>who's physiologically male
That's why. We can be effeminate and look like girls and be protective about that but cause we're physiologically male, its unquestionable that we're cis guys.

What we do doesn't matter, our claim of being guys automatically has legitimacy.

It's pretty gross how you keep referring to us as 'her's despite acknowledging we're guys.
>>
>>7187757
>>7187740
You can want to have s feminine body and still be a guy.
>>
>>7179897
How do you go about the doctor letting you get the surgery if you identify as a guy?
>>
>>7202266
>i want this and have money to pay for it
i don't "identify" as anything btw
>>
>>7202266
i want to get my boibewbs cut off but remain on hrt. how do u even get surgery like this
>>
>>7195798
yes but if you want a female body then you can hardly call yourself a guy anymore.
>>
Femboys don't get voice surgery? Fucking trannies false flagging
>>
>>7187757
It's the same way cis girls can be as butch as they want and dress as guys, but at the enf of the day if they claim womanhood it's still theirs. Trans girls have to be feminine all the time or their gender is called into question.
It's not fair, but thems the rules kid.
>>
>>7186687
>but for some reason a femboy has to keep their dick on?

...but if a femboy gets rid of their dick, they're not a femboy anymore, they're MtF.
>>
>>7179853
>femboy
>voice surgery

sorry anon but what you're saying does not compute. are you sure you're not some repressed tranny?
>>
>>7179853
>voice surgery

If you do that then you might be able to join a choir for high voiced boys, which could be interesting.
>>
>>7181991
These people would risk losing the ability to speak just to marginally decrease their reality.

Being trans is a mental illness.
>>
>>7179853
not at all, it can only change the pitch so it's pointless and it will only make my voice sound stupid
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.