[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Challenge for /legbutt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4564.png (30KB, 223x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4564.png
30KB, 223x220px
Curious challenge here, every day there is a thread about are "non binary" people real, and then all the sane MtFs and FtMs reply no. That is not what I want to debate here; the questions is not "do non binary people exist" my question is;
"Can you find me a non binary person, who is not a leftist feminist"?
If not, it should say a great deal about where the NB trend has come from.
I'm curious to be proven wrong.
>>
Every non-binary is female
Every non-binary used to identify as lesbian
Every non-binary is naturally unfeminine and needs an excuse
>>
>>7179059
Actually, most are as feminine as you can get but that's exactly why they ID as "non-binary" - because they hate that part of themselves.
>>
I've seen one or two DMAB non-Tumblr nonbinaries but I think 90% are part of the annoying trend.
>>
>>7179004
>Can you find me a non binary person, who is not a leftist feminist
Right here.
I identify non-binary, however I only ever request male pronouns and tend not to tell people I'm NB due to how bad of a reputation it has thanks to retarded kids playing dress-up.

I've been popping hormones about 3 years now. I've become pretty androgynous and enjoy sitting between the genders in regards to appearance. In regards to identity I don't mesh with males or females but rather just kinda exist as myself. I don't feel like I fit with either group in regards to my mannerisms, actions, typical behaviors, desires, etc.

Not a feminist or a leftist.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>7179059
AMAB NB people do exist (there's quite a few on reddit, and femgen would probably count as such as well). But most (except for maybe some "guys" from femgen) are leftists though.
>>
>>7179119
are you intersex?
>>
>>7179004
>"Can you find me a non binary person, who is not a leftist feminist"?
yes
t. one of my best friends is a political moderate, anti-feminist, and severely dysphoric about both having the primary/secondary sex characteristics they do and the idea of having the opposite sex's primary/secondary sex characteristics
>>
>>7179301
if they're dysphoric about everything wtf do they want their body to look like?
>>
>>7179004
I consider myself AMAB non-binary but not really a feminist leftist, I'm mainly a follower of classical liberalism and anarcho-individualism which is inherently slanted to the left but not authoritarian.
I'm pro-feminist in the "men and women should be able to freely pursue their interests" sense of not enforcing gender roles on people but I don't support most of 3rd wave silly bullshit and affirmative action or pretty much any action that is orchestrated from the top down

I don't understand why it's so ridicolous to assume non-binary people can exist.
If trans people exist because of a neurological condition that causes dysphoria, it's not unreasonable to assume that this could happen to an intermediate degree.

I'm basically just a non-passable trans girl, except I really don't give a shit enough to try to convince people that I'm a male or a female either way. I would like them to just stop applying sexist presuppositions to me and using an intermediate non-binary identity accomplishes that.

It's like, I have dysphoria and am on HRT, but I'm not deluded enough to claim that I'm a female, it just wouldn't really be feasible. At the same time I don't quite fit the description of a man either, so getting put into that category feels awkward since I'm usually alienated by masculine guys. I would just like to be acknowledged as non-sexed, since that shit really doesn't matter that much, but people continue insisting it is. I still don't know what to tell little kids that ask me if I'm a girl or a boy
>>
>>7179119
I don't identify as non-binary but I don't really label my gender either. To be honest, I don't even know what the hell I am. I just know that I'm happy looking like I'm in-between and being on HRT. I used to think I was just binary trans, but I don't feel like a girl, and nor would I really be inclined to be reborn as one if given a chance. The problem is that I still prefer feminine pronouns and whatnot, which causes a lot of internal conflict. I feel like a feminine guy more than anything, but this shit confuses the fuck out of me. And so I've stopped labelling myself.
>>
>>7179358
without sexed characteristics
it's one of the only two 'nonbinary' genders that makes any sense, the other being 'both sexed characteristics'
>>
>>7179004
>legbutt
OP, I must thank you for a perfect word to remember LGBT
>>
>>7179386
>'both sexed characteristics'
i feel like amabs would go for this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.