[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else into height difference?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

File: 20160331_131851.png (104KB, 295x305px) Image search: [Google]
20160331_131851.png
104KB, 295x305px
Anyone else into smol twink cuties as much as I am?
>>
File: 1462586035603.jpg (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1462586035603.jpg
28KB, 512x512px
I am on the other side of that

as An XS mtf, I love being manhandled by my tall bf. Its much easier to have a prostate orgasm this way >.<

Trying to be a normal male was meaningless. I feel genuinely loved for the first time in my life now, its heaven.
>>
Very much so
>>
>5 8
>small enough to be a manlet
>too big to be a qt twink

I-its okay, I wanted somebody who only loved me for my personality anyway
>>
>>7178622
You just gotta find someone whose over 6 foot
>>
>>7178622
or just date someone who doesn't care about the height difference
t. smol twink who doesn't care
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>7178573
I met one once that looked so Goddamn fine that I pursued only to find out that they were a disgusting human being
>>
>>7178573
>tfw tall boi but you want to be the small boi
>>
File: tumblr_o93f4tDnMR1rw8nv2o5_250.jpg (19KB, 187x243px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o93f4tDnMR1rw8nv2o5_250.jpg
19KB, 187x243px
when you're a manlet you don't really have a choice but to be into it
>>
5'3 mtf here. I absolutely love anyone(especially guys) significantly taller than me. The perfect height is around 6' +- a few inches.
>>
5'9 ftm here. I like girls who are several inches shorter than me and/or petite and tiny. I love wrapping my arms around their little body and holding them tight
>>
>>7178622
wanna erp
>>
>tfw tall man but just want to be the little girl
>>
I am 5'6 twinky male and all the boys I've talked to were taller than me, lol. top though
>>
File: 1470961478562.png (629KB, 575x525px) Image search: [Google]
1470961478562.png
629KB, 575x525px
>tfw 5'9
>too muscular and dominant to be bottom
>too short to ever top
>>
Its really hot when a person towers over me. But unfortunately since i'm 5'9, I don't come across many people that do.
>>
>>7178573
> 6'6"
> No tiny twink to spoon with.
Why was I even give this body? :p
>>
>>7179684
are you a skeleton or are you thicc
>>
>>7179695
205 lbs right now. Working on getting it lower.

Was a super skeleton in high school, then college happened.

Working out a lot recently to enlist in the Navy, way under the weight requirement for my height range, but I'm not swole or anything.
>>
>>7178573
Does 5'5" and slim count as cute? I like guys who are over 5'8 but I feel like I'm not cute enough for them to like me.
>>
>TFW 5

Take me.
>>
>>7179711
>working on getting it lower
lame
>>
>5'10 120
>bf is 6'6 295

i hit the jackpot tbqfh
>>
File: Really_too_timid.png (197KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
Really_too_timid.png
197KB, 534x534px
6'1'' guy here and I love skinny small boys.
>>
>>7179764
>295
holy shit is he a football player or something
>>
6'2" here. Black hair, brown eyes, white guy.

I only like qt femboys. Even better if they are resistant/reluctant to be with me.

I have 0 sexual attraction to other masc/casual males.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 596x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 596x594px
>>7178615
Tfw no bigger bf to be rough with

I should watch I Have No Money again
>>
>>7178573
Yeah, i'm 6'2 206lbs and fucking a tiny trap senseless is my dream.
>>
>>7178753

I love being a big tall rugged alpha. I respect myself, looking the way I do makes me confident in public, gets me sexual attention etc...

But not in the bedroom. In the bedroom I want to small. I want to be on the bottom, blindfolded, gagged, bound, and fucked until I can't take it any more.

I want to have my cake and eat it.
>>
>>7178573
Yeah. I'm 6'2", and short girly boys are cute as fuck.
>>
>>7181868
Are you me?

I'm 190ish, but yeah, lets go twink hunting.
>>
File: 1478305533468.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1478305533468.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>tfw 5'4", 119lbs & 19
feeling midget, desu, I'm literally the shortest person I know in college.
>>
>tfw 6'something but love to be topped by aggressive and dominant manlets
>>
>>7178908
>5'3
Hey bb.
>mtf
Fucking waste imo.

>>7179599
>>too muscular and dominant to be bottom
Powerbottoms is an option.
>>
>>7179714
Pics.
>>7179756
That's hot. Being a foot+ taller would make my dick diamonds.
>>
>>7182429
Hot. Where you at bb?
>>
>>7178573
>5'6''
>I wanna be a boiwaifu... I'd be married to a ripped tall husbando who I'd welcome back home after a long day, who I'd cook for, and who I'd wash while we bathe together. We'd try to make kids by buttsex during feverish nights and then cuddle.
>nobody wants a boy wife without conversion, however short
>>
>>7182606
I would kill for a short boy wife i could dump loads into and try to breed. How much do you weigh anon, i like them petite
>>
File: smug shrug.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
smug shrug.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>>7178573
>not being into tall twink cuties
Kill yourself pedestrian plebtard.
>>
>>7182429
PICSSSS
>>
>>7182622
marry me
>>
File: heh kid.jpg (9KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
heh kid.jpg
9KB, 191x263px
Benefits of being a lanklet
- men respect you
- everyone respects you
- everyone sees you as the queen/king of the world you are
- still can be smol and cute when you are on your knees

Benefits of being a manlet
- none
>>
>>7182620
Currently 116lbs...
I didn't take measurements for a while. I've got fatter than before, sadly.
>>
>>7182668
Im like 8 inches taller than you and 90lbs heavier.
What was your lowest weight?
>>
>>7182714
Do you have big shoulders? It's cute to be encompassed completely by hug :3
108 lbs is the lowest weight that I know exactly.
>>
>>7182759
Yeah my shoulders are pretty broad. 8lbs isn't even a lot, where do you live?
>>
>>7182793
[spoiler]In Russia...[/spoiler]
>>
>>7182810
Ouch, i live in the US. I would liberate your red square if you catch my drift
>>
>>7182826
What state? Maybe in the future I move to the US to study (under the assumption that Trump isn't the president). Though, the probability is rather faint.
Sorry, I'm extremely dull at flirting. I've done it actually only once in my life.
>>
>>7182867
That's okay anon you don't need to appologizes, I live in Michigan the state that looks like the palm of your right hand. Maybe Trump will allow Russian allies to visit of he wins.
How old are you anyway, I'm 23.
>>
>>7182889
Oh, we are quite close in age. I'm 24 years and about two week old.
What do you do? Do you like computers?
>>
>>7182922
Finished school about a year ago, got a degree in accounting and work at a bank currently. I use my PC a lot but mostly for games nothing super serious. I was studying computer science originally but I changed it in my first year.
Other than work I lift, play games, and that takes up most of my spare time.

What do you like to do?
>>
>>7178573
short, skinny twink boys are adorable!!!
>>
>>7182936
Aww, that great! Congrats with graduation and finding a job of success!
I also played PC games, when I was younger, but I've forsaken that fun for a unix environment. Now, I only watch walkthroughs on youtube.
Why did you change your major? I'm genuinely curious. It wasn't your thing? It looks very fun to me.
Hmm, I like to watch animal videos on youtube (that's kind of silly). And it's obvious from above, that I like to learn new things.
>>
>>7183034
After a few of the computer science classes I realized I didn't enjoy coding much and I wasn't very good at it. So I took some business courses and I liked my accounting class so I stuck with that. Do you work or study?
That's cute that you like watching animal videos, i used to watch some of the planet earth documentaries when they came out. Do you own any pets?
>>
File: CtQURi1UEAA1Aad.jpg (186KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CtQURi1UEAA1Aad.jpg
186KB, 888x1024px
>>7183132
I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it. I believe, though, many people get overwhelmed during the first year, and they start thinking they are inherently bad at it.
My situation is quite sad. Do you actually want to know about it? I feel ashamed, but if you want to hear the story, I'll tell you.
Nope. I like and respect all animals, but I feel most sympathetic to only one family. I believe they feel the best in the wild. Yet some keep them as pets, like one on the picture.
>>
>tfw 5'8
>tfw small enough to be cute
>tfw tall enough to be respected
Such a perfect height to be skele at
>>
>>7183288
That's a cute joey, and yeah if you are willing to share I am willing to listen even if it is sad
>>
>>7183308
he knows
>>
>>7182429
A-are you me???
>>
>>7183439
Yeah, they are most adorable critters in the world. If I lived in Australia, I'd volunteer to nurture orphaned macropods.
Well, it's anonymous enough for me to speak... I believe that the problem is that I'm too shy, prone to shame and self-conscious to interact with a lot of people. It's so exhausting especially when any ambiguity arises or I caught attention.
I was lucky to have a wonderful opportunity of studying at a top university in the country, but I couldn't manage it. I couldn't interact effectively with people. It was that silly that I couldn't finish a full medical exam to start attending mandatory physical exercises (doctors in the clinic were mean and there were a lot of people; it's dumb at it sounds).
Maybe I'm not intelligent enough to study there. But how could I get there then?
The first time could be luck, since they let me in right away because of some state-level achievements in chemistry the year before. However, the second time I successfully participated in admissions without any privileges to another (physics) department. And admissions to major departments are tight. But the situation repeated itself.
Now I can't even get my documents back, because I feel too ashamed to show myself before the staff there.
As a result, I've been a shut-in NEET for about four years. I moved back to a small town where I went to the high school. I'm so wrecked that I just want to bury under the ground that nobody of my classmates and teachers meets me.
>>
>>7183728
That's too bad, I have missed opportunities in a similar way because I did not want to or couldn't make myself do something that was relatively easy. Things like going to weekly meetings, getting help with school work when i needed it, or following up on job opportunities.
How do you get by with no income, im assuming the state gives you some financial support.
Things can get better, just keep looking for opportunities you can create for yourself.
>>
>>7183926
Yeah, such misses leave very sad feelings in the end. But are you happy now. in general?
Oh, government bureaucrats are most frightening, so nope. And the government hunts for me to enroll to obligatory military service and that would be objectively dangerous for me (especially taking into account my sexual orientation).
The source of my material sustenance is my father. My family spends about a hundred bucks per month on me.
I need some serious self-improvement/fixing. Nothing would be successful until that. Needless to say, I constantly fail there.
>>
File: 1471237444617.jpg (48KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1471237444617.jpg
48KB, 550x413px
>5'7 117lbs
it's just okay...
>>
>>7184133
I don't know, l am happy i make a little bit of money but it's unfulfilling. From what i have heard russian bureaucracy is as corrupt as ours is so im not surprised they try to get you with military service. $100 a month sounds pretty hard to live on, are there any opportunities for you to get a job that at least pays decently?
>>
>>7181829
could you pound me into submission then make me clean your house?
>>
>>7184254
It's unfulfilling to work in accounting, or just that particular job? I don't know about your job anything but maybe you can try to optimize your work with the help of your computer, since, I believe, you mostly work with data! It could be fun.
That hundred is enough to survive here. I expect that the following statement is true in the US too: you don't get a well-payed job without a college degree. Also, this small town has a poor labor market, in general. Most go to the nearest large city for a job. And it's 150 km away...
Everything is fine. Whatever outcome of my situation will be I'll accept it. It's not like it will amount to a significant difference in the world, whether my life is poor or rich, whether it's short or long, whether I'm happy or not.
>>
>5'8
>tfw ywn be held and fucked by someone a foot or more taller than you
kill me
>>
>>7178573
height difference dictates my preferences, taller doms smaller takes.

i need a qt tall bf to make me into a bitch
>>
>>7182606
you hit all my buttons boy, shame we've got thousands of miles between us.
>>
>>7184455
My job is basically a little above data entry since I am making sure loans are correct and neither the customer ir the bank are over/underpaying. There are a lot of regulations that are hard to explain lol.
Yeah that's true you need a degree to even get a basic job above minimum wage here. I think about that too sometimes, it helps when youre feeling down to know how insignificant you are in not just the world but the universe.
>>
>>7184579
How tall are you anon?
If im taller I'm taking that ass
>>
>>7182429
same height and 4 pounds lighter than you, fatass
>>
>>7184649
Please tell me youre a girly sub who likes getting pressed against a wall and fucked senseless
>>
>>7184624
I hope you'll get promotion to a more fulfilling position soon!

It's also helpful to feel like wallabies are significantly cute in the universe, lol. I don't want to leave them.
https://youtu.be/7cszhzbfYUE
>>
>>7184636
i'm 5'10" manlet but just barely.
>>
>>7184525
>yfw I have a friend who's 6'8"
>>
File: brows.jpg (4KB, 136x131px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
4KB, 136x131px
>>7184913
>5'10
>manlet
c'mon pham
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.