[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Girls: What were your dosages?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: SakuyaTo.jpg (555KB, 926x1019px) Image search: [Google]
SakuyaTo.jpg
555KB, 926x1019px
I know somebody who is going through some bad times since her parents are Christian southerners.
(In case gender pronouns confuse, she's AMAB.)

She is ordering HRT via a P.O. Box, she's gonna get the shipment in a few days.

What should her daily dosages to be? A year ago she was 150 and I don't knwo any better.

She's getting estro-something. Fem?
And spiro.

I'm looking out for her since I don't want her entire life fucked up.
>>
>>7176853
he

ftfy
>>
>>7176891
REE TRANNIES OFF MY BOARD
MENTAL ILLNESS AMIRITE

THERES NO T IN LESBIAN AND GAYX XDDDDD

also bump
>>
>>7176906
you sound angry
>>
>>7176950
Think it's sarcasm.
>>
Estradiol is 1 mg a day for the first month then 2mg a day then cap out at 4mg a day. For spiro do 50mg for the first two weeks then 100mg the next two weeks and then 200mg until she gets her balls chopped off
>>
>>7177055
>cap out at 4 mg
you can't possibly know this without a blood test
i did self medding at 6 mg per day of progynova with my levels in range
4 mg would not have been sufficient
you can't know what this individual needs to take
i recommend taking more rather than less, it's better to have too high than too low imo
>>
I just take my hrt randomly though the day whenever I remember.
>>
>>7177074
I'm just being conservative. I was on 10mg injection and my levels were at 2400pg/ml kek
My emotions were crazy.i was really insanely elated or crying my eyes out for hours at a time. If I didn't have a bf to rant to I don't know how I would've survived.
>>
File: fug.jpg (61KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
61KB, 600x797px
>>7176853
>sincr her parent are Christian southerners.
Hey, same here.. It really absolutely sucks. I can't afford hrt now, but I was on it for 6 months. Honestly coming off of it and having the changes reverse, seeing the money go down the drain is absolutely horrifying. I wanna commit Sudoku everyday now.
Sorry for the rant. 6mg estrofem 200 my spiro is fine for someone who doesn't know their levels.
>>
>>7176853
The important thing is starting low and then after a month or so making your hormones in range with blood tests and upping doses until they are in range.

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/
$85 testing done outside of insurance that will get all the information you need to get in range and not accidentally kill yourself. It's $99 but there's a coupon floating around for 15% off.
You can actually get quite a bit of shit down on the downlow.
>>
>>7176853
200mg spiro, 4mg estrogen
If they can afford it, they should after a couple months get a blood test for hormone levels and see if the doses are working right. Otherwise, if going in the dark, 200mg spiro/4mg estrogen is a good bet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.