[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BISEXUALS: QUESTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: question-mark.jpg (22KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
22KB, 615x615px
Do you feel the need to have a relationship with both sexes?

Or is one person enough?

(My fiancée is bisexual and tells me she doesn't need a relationship with a woman; she's never had a girlfriend.)
>>
Are you guys going to answer me?
>>
Yeah, a lot of us are monogamous, but we're just attracted to people of either sex. Not really difficult to understand. If that's what you're asking. If you're asking if we switch between hetero and homo relationships, some of us do, some us don't.
>>
>>7176818
I'm strictly monogamous. Being bisexual isn't what's going to increase likelihood of cheating and shit though, being a scumbag is. Remember that.
>>
>>7177385
>>7177401

Thanks. Sounds like what she said.

In my case, however, if she found a female partner, I honestly wouldn't mind. I can't feel any jealousy towards women. I just don't see females in my league at all. If she "cheated" on me with a woman, I think I'd actually chuckle at the thought.
>>
>>7177412
Ok we get it, if your gf left you for someone else you wouldn't care. If you're done blogging go ahead and delete this thread.
>>
>>7177429

Not just someone else, a woman.

I still want more opinions from bisexual women.
>>
>>7176818
>Do you feel the need to have a relationship with both sexes?
To try it out? Yeah. Two at the same time? Big nope.
>Or is one person enough?
Ye. Not sure if I would try a threesome or not. But it would probably be mmf and I'm a guy
>>
>>7176818
Let me answer that with another question. Do you feel the need to date more than one person at the same time?

That's basically what you're asking, and the answer is no.
>>
>>7176818
Obviously bisexuals can't keep it in their pants for just one sex.
Why don't you ask the billions of gays and lesbians out there about their experiences with disgusting cheating biscum?
You'll learn some shit.
>>
>>7177761
fellow salty gay confirmed

i wouldn't go near a bisexual again, getting cheated on with the opposite sex is 1000% worse
>>
>>7176818
Sort of, it's made me desire FtM's for their boobs and vag (dicks are intimidating) but also for their male identity, personality and mannerism
>>
>>7177882
Haha I never dated a bisexual.
It's just my duty to spread general hostility on this board.

I am salty though.
I am also incredibly sour and bitter.
>>
>>7177920
>Haha I never dated a bisexual.
>believing this
You either never dated or they didn't tell you about being bi.
>>
>>7177882
if i was in a straight relationship and my partner cheated on me with someone of the same sex (as my partner) it would be 1000% better
>>
>>7176818
I dont care how many people are in my relationship and their sexes as long as everyone is ok with it. Bdsm orgy with ropes and surprise butt sex >> regular sex
>>
Bisexuals (whether boys or girls) are mostly semi-straight. They only want to fuck our boypussy and then dump.

Well, so if you are from the opposite sex, relax. But if you have a same-sex relationship with a bisexual, watch out, he/she will dump you for sure.
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (47KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
47KB, 540x416px
>>7179968
I never dated.

if only he was bisexual like he lead me to believe he was.
he could dump me for as many girls as he wanted afterwards if only I had been given the chance to date him.
>>
>>7182290
This is not true. I am way way way way more romantically interested in the men than women, even though I am to both sexes. Some bi men will pump and dump, but that's probably because they want to end up with a woman in the long run. Some bi men want a qt husband.
>>
>>7176818
OP don't listen to >>7182290

As for your question, I have been in relationship with both, but I wouldn't do it at the same time. I'm not a poly type of guy, it just doesn't resonate with me.

One person is enough. But it sounds like she might want to explore? that sounds like you need to figure that out together.

>>7182290
Nice misinformation, this is not true at all.

I am sexually and romantically attracted to men and women. I've been in relationships with both (3 women, 1 man) and they've been great.

There are bisexuals that are more attracted to women, or men or equally to both. So please, don't spread lies about people, it's rude.
>>
If she's never had a girlfriend how she know she bi?
>>
>>7185477
Are you being intentionally stupid?

How did you know you're sexual orientation? did you only find out after you slept with someone? of course not.
>>
>>7176818
I just wanna fall in love. Doesn't matter who it's with as long as it's real. As far as the, "biscum are cheating shits," meme goes, I only want a monogamous, loving relationship. I couldn't care less about sex otherwise. Everyone's different, obviously, but you should probably at least give her the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>7185477
Shit logic.

>how do we know "gay" virgins are actually gay?
>how do we know "straight" virgins are straight?

Get out.
>>
bump so I can read
>>
>>7177882
>i wouldn't go near a bisexual again, getting cheated on with the opposite sex is 1000% worse

I literally wouldn't care, couldn't care.
>>
>>7177641

Yeah, but I'm not bisexual, so what I think and feel are not relevant. I don't lust after both sexes, so what would I know? I get your point, however.
>>
>>7176818
>do you need a relationship with both sexes
Why would I?
>>
>>7177412
>In my case, however, if she found a female partner, I honestly wouldn't mind. I can't feel any jealousy towards women. I just don't see females in my league at all. If she "cheated" on me with a woman, I think I'd actually chuckle at the thought.

I belong to several marriage groups that are focused on mixed-orientated couples (one of the couple is bi or gay).

Many guys in your situation say the same thing... "I wouldn't mind if she found a woman to be with". But the majority end up regretting it. Women form bonds and a bisexual woman is going to form a bond with another woman. Eventually the guy in the relationship realizes he is no longer the primary interest of his partner.

In addition, the third party also forms bonds and resents any attempt by the husband/boyfriend to limit their relationship. I read this time after time and it never ends well. Either the woman partner leaves the relationship and the guy is left alone or the guy ends the same sex relationship and his partner lives with resentment.

It isn't the same with a guy in a same-sex relationship. Guys can have sex with another guy without the bond (although it does happen) where women need that relationship before fulfilling their same-sex sexual need.
>>
>>7177761
Gays are even worse

You faggots cannot keep a relationship monogamous for an extended period of time. You always end up "opening" it, or fucking around on the side.
>>
>>7176818

I'm bi and my girlfriend is into it but I wouldn't ever want to 'date' a guy. I don't get the same romantic feelings for a guy as I do for a girl. We just have occasional threesomes. My girlfriend loves blowing a guy with me and getting fucked in the ass while your fucking a pussy is the greatest sexual pleasure I've ever experienced.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.