[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Sister Harassed!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 31

File: 1478450718517.jpg (274KB, 1219x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1478450718517.jpg
274KB, 1219x1307px
>A transgender woman is demanding an apology from a restaurant in Montreal's Saint-Henri neighbourhood whose staff, she said, humiliated her when she used their washroom.

>Estelle Davis told CBC News she was chastised on Tuesday for using the women's washroom by employees of New System Bar-B-Q, located on Notre-Dame Street.

>On her way to the bathroom, she said a staff member yelled at her from across the restaurant and told her that men were prohibited from entering.

So do you guys accept this as one of your own? Or do incidents like this embarrass you?
>>
If you go into the women's room looking like that you deserve to get yelled at
>>
File: cat vomiting.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cat vomiting.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>7175869

what is that
>>
>>7175884
It's representative of the "trans community".

She's your "visible sister" anon.
>>
>>7175881
>If you go into the women's room looking like that you deserve to get yelled at
"She" says she was humiliated by someone telling her not to go in the women's restroom.

Can you imagine? THAT'S what humiliated her.
>>
File: 1N0UjV3.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1N0UjV3.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>
>being a trons sister = slapping on a shoppers drug mart Halloween wig for $5 and using crayons as eyeliner
lordt pls smite these people
>>
Stop having sympathy for the part of society that isn't on your side.

Stand up for your own people.

Shitlords
>>
File: 1444103085686.png (171KB, 335x358px) Image search: [Google]
1444103085686.png
171KB, 335x358px
Willing to bet this is some conservative trans protester trying to make a statement.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 295x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 295x314px
>>7175869
Jesus Christ, my fucking eyes
>>
>>7175908
Why can't we have sympathy for the restaurant? I'm confused.
>>
>>7175869
Marth aint looking too good these days
>>
>>7175935
Because life as a transwoman is painful enough without having your own people on your side?

There are enough people in the world who are on the side of the restaurant. That's one of the reasons life as a trans person remains so painful.

Unpassable trans people aren't what's holding us back from societal acceptance. It's the lack of acceptance of ourselves and our own people.
>>
>>7175965
>There are enough people in the world who are on the side of the restaurant.
>except the national news media and protestors
Also, trans isn't "my people". Why would gays care? Look at Op and look in the mirror.

Who would want you? Why?
>>
>>7175869
Go to guys washroom, stop making us look bad, worst you'll get is some weird looks if you pass good.
>>
File: 1411224331746.jpg (208KB, 396x534px) Image search: [Google]
1411224331746.jpg
208KB, 396x534px
>>7175869
Everyday I am more and more disgusted with the "transgender" movement. I find their erasure of biological womanhood in the name of progressive inclusion to be sickening, hypocritical, ignorant, and heavily misogynistic. I wish transgender people didn't exist.

Despite all these feelings I'm still transgender, and for that I hate myself. I'm thankful that I pass though. If I looked and acted like this abomination I would surely end my life.
>>
File: gretchen-lips.gif (658KB, 160x147px) Image search: [Google]
gretchen-lips.gif
658KB, 160x147px
>>7175869
She's actually pulling the blue eyeliner and wig very well.
>>
File: girlpower.jpg (141KB, 645x530px) Image search: [Google]
girlpower.jpg
141KB, 645x530px
>>7175869

LET HER IN!

She's a woman!
>>
>>7175971
>Why would gays care?

Because life wasn't always the way for gay people that it is now. Life use to be very painful for gay people and still can be. Anyone who's gone through that and is still in touch with their own humanity has to be more open up to compassion for other's who are different and suffer because of it.
>>
File: 0.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>7175869
well this boosts my self esteem

I always use the mens room and the past few times I was told to go to the ladies room lol
>>
>>7176006
>Because life wasn't always the way for gay people that it is now. Life use to be very painful for gay people and still can be.
We got our shit together. Trans people want to force the public at large to accommodate and accept you. That's not going to happen ever, mainly because you're gross and that's not going to change.

Gays changed law for ourselves and it doesn't matter if someone accepts it. Gay cakes not withstanding.
>>
>>7176010
Good 4 U™
>>
File: pepe.jpg (29KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
29KB, 785x757px
>>7176010
>>
>>7175965
its true unpassable transsexual people are not a problem, like passing transsexuals they just want to live and authentic lives. And they face issues since they cannot pass. Those people do deserve our support, but you cant control the actions of others in the end.

but That person is not a nonpasser. That is literally making no attempt at all.

we are reaching the point where a line needs to be drawn in the sand and legitimate transsexuals need to disassociate themselves from the "trans" rights movement.
>>
>>7176025
This.
We have to get rid of these faggots!!!
>>
>>7176016
The supreme court changed the laws- not gay people. Gay people couldn't do it alone. Even after the laws changed Clerks like Kim Davis refused to sign same-sex marriage licenses. Public perception and acceptance of gay people also has to improve, and a lot of that is on the majority straight population. They're the ones who are going to vote in politicians that support non-discriminatory policies.
>>
>>7176035
>The supreme court changed the laws- not gay people.
>implying gays didn't sue and make a good argument in court.
>>
>>7175980
I agree with you. I hate trans people and the "transgender movement'. They are all delusional idiots and I can't stand to be associated with them
>>
>>7175980
As a stealth transwoman, I also agree with you. I'm sorry that this is the life we have.
>>
>>7176092
>stealth
This is the problem, the only "visible trans" people are the hideous loud hons.

That's what people see and that's what people learn.
>>
>>7175980
duh everyone with common sense agrees with what you are saying. The whole goal of transition is to blend in as a cis girl.
>>
>>7176101
I'm a coward. I want to be open about it, but I hate this part of me so furiously. One of the main reasons for transitioning was so that people didn't have to think of me as male, and I still have bodily dysphoria. Once I can become more comfortable with my body whether that's through surgical intervention or otherwise, I'm going to start making more steps to be more open. I'm considering coming out to one of my uni professors via a written assignment which is due tomorrow.
>>
>>7176120
>I'm a coward. I want to be open about it, but I hate this part of me so furiously.
I don't think you're a coward. If you are truly stealth, then you have achieved your dream.

You're letting the weak among you suffer, and why shouldn't they? Obviously, God doesn't love them.
>>
>>7176035
>They're the ones who are going to vote in politicians that support non-discriminatory policies.
Ergo our entire right to live exists solely by the grace of straight people not feeling up to it to remove us.

Must be a pleasant feeling, knowing that your inalienable human rights can be instantly revoked and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>7176131
I'm studying as a physics major with the hope of becoming a professional scientist. Maybe one day when I've made multiple significant achievements that don't have anything to do with my gender-identity, I can potentially function as a role-model. My main focus is my studies right now though. I have too many other things on top of that to worry about.
>>
>>7176016
gays are gross too faggot are you serious
>>
>>7175908
Stand up for people who cause normal transgender people to be hated? Fuck off.
>>
>>7175980
>>7176092
As another stealth trans woman I also agree with you.

Actually I am a big ugly hon but I agree.
>>
>>7175869

I'm 95% convinced anyone who calls themselves trans but doesn't want to look cis, insert some 'cisnormative' tumblr shit, is just some weeaboo with a fetish and doesn't experience any dysphoria what so ever.

If I turn out like this monstrous abomination I hope someone will put me down.
>>
>>7175915
you cant tell anymore
the world has gone nuts
>>
>>7176450
real non-binary people who dont want to fully/socially transition dont make a shitshow of themselves
>>
>>7176450
You have no idea how happy I am to actually read that someone else has the same fucking feeling as me Jesus Christ I was thing fucking close to just giving up on transitioning because of these fucking idiots
>>
>>7175869
this dude literally put on a halloween wig and $5 makeup and think it made him "transgender". this isn't a trans "sister". what's really embarrassing it's the general public cannot see the difference between someone really transgender and an attention whore like this.
>>
>>7176700

I'm still going to transition, but holy shit I hate getting grouped with these fucking disappointments. Hopefully HRT at 19 will turn out better than at 50 like these hons and I'll be able to blend in among the real grills.

On another note though, I've noticed a lot of the 'issues' that these hons claim every tranny experiences do not happen in the UK. Makes sense though since no-one really gives a shit about what you do in the UK as long as you're not being a public nuisance which a lot of these people are. Americans are too vocal about their opinions, everyone should just seethe in silence.
>>
>>7176721
god damn are you me

19, just started hrt. I just wanna fucking live a quiet life as a qt girl like fuck right off with your fucking 3rd gender fuck the patriarchy shit you god damned tumblr weapon

no wonder people think transgenderism is a metal illness
>>
>>7176740

I've got my doctors appointment in a week or so, it's unclear if that's when I'm going to be starting or if it's just bloodwork and such, but it better be soon. Are you in the UK?
>>
>>7176763
yeah, up in scotland
>>
>>7176767

Seems people are quite normal and don't aggressively spout their opinions up there. Being a tranny is pretty good in the UK.
>>
>>7176198
>gays are gross too faggot are you serious
yeah but, we aren't as gross and we can hide it.

We don't just open the door and say:
>"HERE I AM EVERYONE! I'M GROSS AND YOU MUST ACCEPT ME AND FUCK ME OR YOU'RE TRANSPHOBIC, SHITLORD!"

The worst, most degenerate gay pride parade is nothing compared to a tranny just going about "her" day.
>>
>>7176721
>Americans are too vocal about their opinions, everyone should just seethe in silence.
Hey! The article is about syrupnigger Canadians.
>>
>>7176799
>and we can hide it.
So hide it, then. Stop demanding special treatment, be content to keep it in the bedroom and stop forcing your degeneracy on our children.
>>
>>7176740
>>7176763
>19
careful girls, manhood is looming over you. lol.

Seriously, I went from girly boy to beefy bear after 19. I was sooooo happy.
>>
>>7176821
>So hide it, then. Stop demanding special treatment, be content to keep it in the bedroom
That's my line tranny.
>stop forcing your degeneracy on our children.
you can't have any children.
>>
>>7176816

Not just this case, Americans in general are really confrontational and like to have their opinion on everything heard, no matter what the topic. They must be heard, everything centers on them and if you don't listen to them you're a freedom hating communist.
>>
>>7176833
I'm not trans. And even if I was, I could still adopt.
>>
>>7175869
Nah fuck her. She is no better than bruce fetishist.
>>
>>7176833

wew lad steady on the bants
>>
>>7176826
I've noticed half of my friends doing that. What I can pin it on is lifestyle changes bringing on weight gain. Something about gaining those last 20 pounds and trying to look more adult just pushes people over the edge. The college kids still looked kind of young and the ones that went off to work and started hanging out with people 10 to 20 years older than them got hairer and fatter.
>>
>>7176863
*him, *He
>>
>>7176859
>Not just this case, Americans in general are really confrontational and like to have their opinion on everything heard, no matter what the topic.
I'm not one to bring up "Marxism" but there are these social warrior groups that use Marxist-like tactics to overwhelm and scream down their opponents.

These tactics are used all over government and education. Go figure.
>>
>>7176826

My battle plan is to start asap, get any and all surgery to look more like grill since parents said they would cover it, turn out some plastic monstrosity, die.
>>
>>7176879

I'd expect government to be aggressive with their opinions, but just average people in practically everywhere I've been except America don't really care too much what others do. But Americans will get personally offended if you aren't exactly the same as them. I don't like Americans. Nice place to visit for a holiday though.
>>
>>7176879
>taking advantage of having superior numbers is "Marxism" now
wow, you're literally retarded
>>
>>7175869
Typical /mtfg/ tripfag.
>>
>>7175869
One of my own, uh no. And neither are you. Get fucking real, no one gives a shit about anyone except their friends and family.
>>
>>7176881
With plastic surgery, just remember when to back off and also let the work "settle".
>>
File: 1478148021694.jpg (51KB, 556x592px) Image search: [Google]
1478148021694.jpg
51KB, 556x592px
>>7176826
Fuck you ;_;

I tried to start transitioning at 18 but my doctors told me to wait a few years and "just le try being trans without hormones :^)"

i hate doctors, now I'm starting at 20 and i'm gonna be a hon like OP

fuck you all REEEEEEEE
>>
>>7176892
>wow, you're literally retarded
no, acting like fucking Red Guards over bathroom privileges is what I'm talking about you tumblrtard.
>>
>>7176740
>>7176721
It's 2016, nearly 2017.
Youve had internet for years, real internet. And youve had quite a few years with examples of passing trans women and young transitioners as opposed to only HONS. WTF have you been doing with your lives? !?!?!?!
>>
>>7177050
That being said. Good on you for not waiting any longer.
>>
>>7177050
>>7177059

This may be the sleep deprivation or I might just be retarded but I have no idea what you're trying to convey here
>>
>>7177050
Not everybody that is trans is in the situation to be able to instantly start taking hormones, fuck off.
>>
>>7175869
total hon
unpassing hons should use the men's washroom
>>
>>7177084

Gallows*
>>
>>7176952
The important thing is that JESUS is happy! Doesn't that suffice for you? Why are you so selfish?
>>
>>7176960
Trans people using bathrooms of their identified gender wasn't even an issue until the right-wing chose it as their hill to die on.
>>
>>7177123
>Trans people using bathrooms of their identified gender wasn't even an issue until the right-wing chose it as their hill to die on.
>ignoring the pic in Op
>>
File: 3208914[1].jpg (26KB, 438x513px) Image search: [Google]
3208914[1].jpg
26KB, 438x513px
/pol/ack here

>mfw this thread
>>
>>7175965
I stayed closeted and questioning too long because I knew that these aren't my people.

Piss where you pass

Stealth life so I don't have to be associated with that mess.
>>
I don't believe that anyone who leaves the house looking like that is so easily humiliated.
>>
And here I am walking into the mens restroom and being told Im in the wrong bathroom.
>>
>>7177802
retard here*

That board is literal psy-ops rofl
>>
>>7176148
I usually out myself to people after knowing them for about one month and I've changed a few hearts n minds (I think.)

One guy told me that he had been arguing with a coworker that no trans person should be called anything but their birth sex pronouns, and that since he'd "had this experience" that he would have to tell his coworker he changed his mind. Then he said he doesn't know what pronouns to use now and I said, "The same ones you used for the past month. Obviously, do I look like a 'he'?"

he dumb. No, most people = dumb
>>
>>7175869
>implying that thing looks anything remotely like a woman
to be honest i'd be concerned too if i saw some blue haired werido with a 5o'clock shadow walking into the lady's room.
>>
>>7175965
>unpassable trans people
That is not an unpassable trans person. That is a "trans" person making absolutely no attempt whatsoever, and is exactly what the fearmongering "stop men being in the girls toilet" campaigns would like the public to believe all trans people are.
>>
I made a post on asktrans about this and it's amazing how delusional Reddit is https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/5bixkl/why_do_people_who_dont_pass_do_this/
>>
File: 1477771931901.jpg (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477771931901.jpg
50KB, 657x527px
>tfw unpassable and get thrown under the bus by other mtfs solely because i lost multiple birth lotteries
>>
>>7175869
>Wearing fetish gear in public
>Making no attempt at all to look like the gender you wish to transition too
Gee I wonder why this happened.
>>
>>7177071
In the last idk 6-7 years there's been plenty of info about transitioning and self medding.
/lgbt/ has existed for how long?
The same with 420chan's /cd/ and other chans' trans boards.

It's not like its 2004 where only Susan's and Laura's hons are the only examples of trans people.
>>
>>7175869
If you so clearly don't pass you should just use your biological gender bathroom.
>>
>>7175869
People like this make me feel ashamed of being trans. If you don't pass then don't go into the fucking female toilets, retards. The world doesn't revolve around you and it ain't going to change, so why make it that much harder for you and the people around you? At least put some god damn effort in if you're going to make a joke of yourself
>>
>>7176016
>We got our shit together.
And threw transgenders under the bus when the LGB protection laws were passed.

>>7176740
>no wonder people think transgenderism is a metal illness
People think it is a mental illness because that is how the APA defined it for decades. The APA has decided it is only a condition of birth, and thus not a mental illness. Also many transgenders have been treated so badly by society that they have developed mental illnesses from that ill treatment.

>>7177104
>The mental health of everybody else in the church is more important than mine.
Fuck off!!! My being transgender doesn't harm them, so it is my choice to live my life as I see fit.
>>
>>7175869

People should be able to use the restroom of their choice regardless of what they look like. Not being able to use the restroom of the opposite sex, just because you don't "pass" enough is silly as fuck.

All restrooms should be gender neutral. This is the only proper course of action.
>>
>>7180019
>>7180065

At what point does someone objectively "pass"? Why does someone's appearance matter at all?

I see no rationality in this at all.
>>
>>7180292
Gender segregation is a thing for a reason.
>>
>>7180318
What valid reason is that?
>>
>>7180318

Gender segregation purely based on emotion. There is no logical reason for it.
>>
>>7180323
male inclination for rape due to aggressive libido fuelled by testosterone and deprivation
>>
>>7180344
>naturalizing rape as a male phenomenon resultant from sex drive
Hon, rape doesn't even work like that
>>
>>7180355
a persuasive piece of argument indeed. thank you for your contribution
>>
>>7180344

People are responsible for their own actions. We as humans have the ability to override primal instincts.
>>
>>7175869
idgaf
>>
>>7176870
Not that anon but if you have manners you should NEVER misgender someone just to be a dick. Even if they don't pass, even if you think they are a trender. This is rule #1 for transgender communities. I know /lgbt/ doesn't have that kind of moderation but please give it a shot.
>>
>>7180344
Washrooms aren't gender segregated in my country and people aren't raping each other.
>>
>>7180316
it makes a tiered system so that passing trannies are inherently better by virtue of having been born late enough
>>
>>7180559
>>/tumblr/
>>
>>7180559
that anon was correctly gendering the man in the OP
>>
>>7180292

Tough luck, that's not the way the world works right now, and you can't just do whatever the fuck you want in society just because you think it should be allowed. Fight for change all you like, and good on you if you do fight for what you believe in, but respect the rules that are in place. To fail that is just being an entitled jerk to your fellow citizen, forcing them into situations they didn't agree to and don't have reason to expect or experience to deal with.
>>
>>7180183
>Fuck off!!! My being transgender doesn't harm them, so it is my choice to live my life as I see fit.
I'm 99% certain they were kissing
>>
>>7181204
kidding*
Shouldn't med and post, clearly
>>
>>7180559

Am I the only tranny that doesn't think that war has been declared on my way of life if someone says he?
>>
>>7181431
it gets to be a bigger deal when you're unpassable because it's just another constant reminder of how you got shat on
people with hope or expectation of passing at some point would naturally be less upset
>>
>>7181438

Well I'd have figured it'd be the other way around. I'd say I'm passable, but even still I don't care if someone who I knew before transitioning used my old name or whatever. I'd have thought it would be the people who can't pass that wouldn't care because if they know they don't pass, they wouldn't be offended if someone saw them as their 'original' (don't cry sjws) gender. No-one in their right mind would think that the person in op's picture was a woman without actually knowing them, so why are they offended? Ramble ramble
>>
>>7181455
i disagree for the reasons that i said
it's easy to brush it off if you know you will pass one day
>>
>>7180344
True, whenever I need a piss I turn into a total rapemachine, If women were in the mens' toilet I'd be raping them left, right and centre, oh, wait.
Nope, but I still think gender-separated toilets are the right thing. Especially after having seen the state female cow-workers have left non-segregated toilets in.
>>
>>7180316
Hon detected
KYS
>>
>>7181160
This. Fucking this.

Why can't you hons and trenders understand?
>>
>>7181461

>Be me
>Passable tranny
>Enter womyns bathroom at a night club
>Crowd of plastic crows cawing at one enough by the sinks
>Enter a stall
>There's piss everywhere and a bloody tampon resting on top of the toilet roll
>Leave stall
>Open the door to leave bathroom
>Hear one of crows scream "You betch" at another
>A cacophony of squeals resonates through-out the bathroom
>Leave

Vagina bearers are reprehensible
>>
>>7181503
Yes yes while men fuck each other on poppers in shitty toilet stalls in the men's room. Clubs suck in general.
>>
>>7181503
>I was shocked when 3d girl bathrooms were disgusting! This isn't like my animes!

this is why we hate you
>>
>>7181566

>implying implications about me being weebtrash

On average mens have been more presentable, at least the stalls. Gender neutral stalls are like shining paragons of cleanliness though, since no-one uses them.
>>
>>7181566
Women's bathrooms are generally far worse. Ask any cleaner/janitor
>>
>>7181566
But WHY do you leave them in such a state? I'm not joking, I've worked with a male colleague with IBS, and even at his worst the bog might have reeked, but it was clean after him. One old boy couldn't aim very well, but he'd mop up the worst after himself. When the female colleagues had been in there it was ALWAYS fucking disgusting. I'm talking shit on the toilet-seat, used toilet paper on the floor, puddles of piss disgusting. And this was in an office where EVERYONE was eductated to degree-level.
>>
>>7181651
Some of that is down to hovering, I've never been able to understand all of it though. I've been in bathrooms with shit and blood ALL over the place. As someone who uses a menstrual cup I don't even understand how.
>>
>>7176010
Kayla you're actually one of the shittest human beings I have ever seen i'd rather have dinner with Jeffrey Dahmer than read half the shit your sissy ass posts please die
>>
>>7176010
Only in your AGP dreams, people tell you to use the women's restroom. IRL, a sane normal cishet woman would scream if they saw you entering the ladies room.

In other words, I call bullshit on your obviously delusional hon-tier lies.
>>
>>7176776
Yeah just don't support the wrong football team/ wear orange and you're pretty much set.
>>
>>7176010

Tfw you're in a club and go in the men's bathroom because you didn't put as much effort into presenting as female, immediately some guy tells you this is the mens and asks if you're feeling okay, takes you out and points you towards the womens and offers to buy you a drink.

Can't tell if predator or actually concerned, either way free drink my dudes
>>
>>7182303
>Drinking free drinks at a club from an obvious chaser.

This is how you get raped and thrown in a gutter y'know.
>>
>>7182297

All this paranoid bathroom stuff only seems to happen in America. I've never had an issue with bathrooms in the UK, and I've even seen obvious guys walk into women's bathrooms. Most of the time they just look confused for a moment before turning back, no-one says anything inside or out the bathroom. The only times I've ever actually seen someone comment on it is if you went in the wrong bathroom in school because then you're life is over for a solid 10 minutes, it's up there with calling the teacher mum. Americans too pissy
>>
File: Freedrinksafreedrink.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
Freedrinksafreedrink.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>7182313

I can assure you I have not yet been raped nor thrown in a gutter, I have however received free drinks. The risk vs reward is worth it
>>
>>7182313
>tfw I will never be murdered by a chaser
Will anyone please kill me
>>
>>7182366
Travel to somewhere along the Iraq-Syria border. There are plenty of ISIS members who would gladly assist you.
>>
>>7182319
Well you are lucky then I've been drugged and molested it's not fucking fun.

I've also had my boiboobs groped by some sleaze who probably would have raped me had someone not needed to take a shit that freaked him out.

It was a gay club too.

Be smart about it have the guy buy you the drink at the bar. your playing Russian roulette Everytime you accept a strangers drink without seeing them buy it.
>>
>>7182385

Oh sorry I didn't make it clear, he took me to the women's bathroom and waited outside, then bought me one at the bar afterwards. I know the bartender there and he's pretty watchful so I'm generally more comfortable when he's working there.
>>
File: 1364267347_6129d0f4ee.jpg (79KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1364267347_6129d0f4ee.jpg
79KB, 333x500px
>>7175881
Uhuh... so basically its not how you FEEL like but how you look like makes you transgender? fuckign hypocrits.
Yeah And I don't believe in transgenderism at all
>>
>>7176025
hahahahahaha. Holy shit. GOD FUCKING terrible.
1 - you are party of lgbtfg13Khm system. SMALL part of it.
2 - you are small part of it and you trying to make OTHERS additional part of YOUR small party to stand out and... HIDE. Lulsiesh.
Its like being gay, but rejecting others for being feminine or too brutal gay... (oh wait).

I think we need to make some more tgbflgh34df in lgbt~
>>
>>7181069
This rule predates tumblr. You can't trust MtFs to not be drama bitches so in a trans support community there's usually a rule to not misgender people precisely because it's used as a passive-agressive way to harass someone.

You can argue about someone not being trans(Although you are not qualified to make that judgement. That's for the psych and the person themselves to figure out), but fuck people who just want to be edgy hardasses.
>>
File: 1475525361607.jpg (458KB, 640x3904px) Image search: [Google]
1475525361607.jpg
458KB, 640x3904px
Pass better.

I've got two trans acquaintances. One passes exceptionally well anr the other.... Does not. The one who passes like Speed Racer at the grand prix never gets shit. Mainly since she looks more womanly and feminine than a lotta natural-born females I know. The other one unfortunately looks like a man in a wig and routinely has stubble and stuff.

It's crappy and mean to say, but the truth is all this bathroom stuff only really hurts those who can't make the grade.

Tl;dr look like a woman if you wanna get treated like one.
>>
I'm an unpassable tranny. I don't even go in public washrooms, men's or women's. I choose to piss in alleyways instead. In rare cases if I have no choice, I'll go into the men's. Last time I went into the men's I got weird stares from people, but that's nothing.
>>
>>7181651
Is this an American thing or something? Literally never encountered a dirty womens' room. Even the soon-after-demolished derelict one in a park only reeked of piss, and was no worse than the mens'.
>>
>>7182413

People can't see your feelings.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>7182433
try harder, pleb
>>
>>7175869
Degenerates like you belong on a cross
>>
>>7181160
>that's not the way the world works right now

No shit.
>>
>>7181037

Or being able to afford facial surgery. Complete nonsense.

>>7181493

This is your reply.
>>
>>7180183
>And threw transgenders under the bus when the LGB protection laws were passed

A movement for the acceptance of homosexual attractions has literally nothing to do with people who have a disorder that makes them want to be something that they fundamentally are not.

Nothing.

Stop trying to drag that shit into the gay struggle, it's completely different.
>>
>>7182413
Of course reality trumps your feelings, anyone can claim to be 4 years old, but we're still not going to let the 6 feet person with a mustache into the kindergarten as a child

Look, it sucks that people have had reality deal them a weak hand, but your personal feelings shouldn't supersede reality
>>
>>7183974

Well apparently it's not so obvious to certain people who look male but try to enter the womens' restroom anyway, then whinge to the media when they face the predictable reaction.
>>
>>7175869
>caring about who takes a shit where
>current year
murricans weird me the fuck out
>>
>>7183993
facial surgery isn't guarantee pass
>>
>>7183068
Britfag. And this was in a smallish office that had a one-cubicle / one urinal / one sink toilet
>>
>>7175869
The weirdest part to me is Montreal is the only place in Canada to get the surgery so you'd think people there would be more used to that stuff. I know when I went there for surgery, I had no problems.
>>
File: images-6.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Could she not fucking shave, oh my fucking God!
>>
>>7184734

That doesn't matter and isn't the point.
>>
>>7185776

Is a biological woman with a beard not allowed into the women's restroom?
>>
>>7184184

It feels like such a childish matter. It's a strange feeling when the people around me are mentally incapable of grasping a concept.
>>
I'd be humiliated too if I was caught on camera looking like that.
>>
>>7185855

If she literally reads as a man, she'll probably get called out under that assumption.
>>
>>7185878

If it's such a childish matter, just humour it and shit where you're told. If it doesn't matter to you, why argue?
>>
>>7185776
>she
>>
>>7185936
*he
fixed it for you
>>
>>7185924

Because I should be able to use the working toilet in the restroom next door when the one in the restroom I'm told to use is out of order.
>>
>>7175965
The clerks were dicks and should be reprimanded for possibly losing a paying customer to being dicks. That's all.
She can use whichever restroom for all I care, but she shouldn't be surprised when others are surprised as long as she doesn't put effort into passing. Restrooms are a pretty good benchmark for that. Everybody making weird noises and staring? Better shave that fucking stubble. Nobody bats an eye? Congrats, you pass.
>>
>>7175980
We're no fucking "movement", we're people that share the same disorder.
Same as there was no reason to hate depressed people back when every teen was an annoying emo cutting for attention.
>>
>>7185990
...okay? That applies to everyone. And no reasonable place would deny an entire sex access to a toilet, in fact I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
>>
>>7186053

I think anon is saying exactly that, separating the simple state of being transgender with what has undeniably become a movement for whiney liberals to have something to bitch about in our name.
>>
>tfw you'll never charge a tranny for a lobster dinner, present them with chicken, and then tell them the animal in question identified as a lobster
>>
>>7186071
>That applies to everyone.

I knew.

>And no reasonable place would deny an entire sex access to a toilet

Many do.
>>
>>7176101
Being stealth is the only logical way to live for a passing legit trans, though. Why the fuck would you go parading around that you're a sad sicko when you pass and people actually buy that you're the gender you're presenting as? Why should I ruin my life by informing strangers that treat me as if I was a regular cis person that I haven't yet the right genitals when it only ever matters in relationships? Why should I risk being seen and labeled as a "trans-", as if it was a third gender or some shit, when I don't identify as that, but'd rather be seen just as a normal person of the gender I present as?
I don't understand trans-pride, and whenever I find a proud tranny I begin to doubt their legitimacy. Dysphoria is made of shame, regret and disgust, and I do not understand how you could run around and flaunt what your disorder makes you perceive as your biggest flaws. Or those idiots who build their persona around their trans identity. What the fuck? It's trans as in "transitioning". If the transition is their identity, who will they be when they've "finished" transitioning TO something? Why would you avoid reaching that stage of indistinguishability and instead cling to the personally painful "trans-"label?
The only reason that comes to mind is that those people's gender doesn't correspond with the opposite sex, but that a ton of them thought "trans" was a gender instead of a temporary state of being/a nomer for a disorder. They don't want to reach one end of the binary at all but instead be and stay "trans", which really makes me doubt most "proud trans" could even be considered transgender, nor good representation.
>>
>>7186092

Well that's fucked, not a trans issue, and you can probably slap them with the law depending on where you live.
>>
>>7176120
Being stealth is no cowardice, it's only logical.
>>
>>7186109
>there are no passing trans advocates
Wrong

And you're not obligated to do anything, but some people are passionate about solving these issues rather than just personally avoiding them. People advocate for the mentally and physically ill/disabled too, people advocate for victims of violence. Those are undeniably shitty things to have. Ones willingness to admit they're part of that group and to make it part of their life trying to resolve the issues they face doesn't make them less of a part of that group, that's absurd.
Call out the blatant trenders who have do desire to transition, sure, but to suggest someone who passes and chooses to advocate is less trans than you is retarded.
>>
>>7176120
>via a written assignment which is due tomorrow.
Smart, there's no way they'll be able to give something like that a poor grade.
>>
>>7176879
No, no, they're really not marxist. And even though I hate and disagree with those same groups, calling them marxist all the time makes you americans look ridiculous to the rest of the world, because there's still that picture of the commie-hating americunt who thinks everyfuckingbody was a commie that you're comically fitting when you scream around that argument. If you mean Stalinist, say so. Because that's the tactics you're talking about. There are no "marxist" tactics like you describe. It's similar as to calling everything right-wing Hitlerish and Nazi-tactics. Fucking bollocks nonsense that shows a lack of education or too huge a love for echochambers.
>>
>>7176960
But in Marxism, there'd be one unisex bathroom for everyone and fuck off stop complaining go piss there you're not getting special treatment.

There's nothing marxist about wanting special treatment. It stands firmly opposed to the philosophy, even.
>>
>>7181431
to be honest I feel like this is a bigger deal for stealths. Imagine you pass, everything's fine, suddenly you meet that guy that sat next to you in fifth grade in the supermarket, and he screams "HEY, AREN'T YOU -BIRTHNAME-?!", effectively outing you in front of a ton of strangers by your reaction alone.
Or you're entering a new circle of people, at a party or some shit, everybody thinks you were a normal cis person, and somebody else feels the need to inform them aggressively that you're not. Imagine a hairy ftm that didn't lose the genetic lottery and isn't a tiny manlet, average size, and got a beard, for example, and somebody introducing "her" to a group of strangers. Shit will get weirder than if they'd shut their mouths.
>>
>>7186131
Didn't mean to say that there are no passing trans advocates. Did I write that? It's early in the morning and I just got up, so that's my excuse. I meant that I don't understand it, as a trans person myself, who'd rather kill myself than do anything other than go stealth. My dysphoria is so bad that I can't fathom how you could possibly ever want to be open.
I do not believe in identifying as "trans" as if it was another gender either, which was mainly what I meant, and the people I was talking about. Sure passers can be advocates, some are, and I don't get how they can live with the associated pain of blocking their own road to being generally regarded as cis. That was what I was saying.
>>
>>7176016
> force the public at large to accommodate and accept you
This is literally what people screeched about against gay progress. Are you just baiting or are you really this retarded?

>We got our shit together
You mean you mostly got yours so fuck everyone else and now you're totally a righteous defender of sensible conservative values despite the majority under that banner still wanting to outlaw your existence.

>you're gross and that's not going to change
Again, same shit bigots say about gay people. That you're disgusting disease-ridden drug-addicted freaks that evoke a natural repulsion in normal people.

>Gays changed law for ourselves and it doesn't matter if someone accepts it
You didn't change anything directly, views changed to the point that laws and legal opinions were revised and the same thing is happening with trannies which makes this whole "gay rights is ancient history and nothing like this" spiel you're pushing so weird. I honestly can't tell if you're just shitposting or actually this self-deluded for, I don't know, some petty sense that you're "normal" now and not part of those evil demanding attention-whore outsiders?
>>
>>7186259
>blocking their own road to being generally regarded as cis
But that's the exact opposite of what they're doing, by tearing down those limitations for everyone.
It's just different strokes, you're both doing the same shit in different ways.
>>
>>7175869

For fuck sake it's just a goddamn toilet.

Nobody's making you* watch people take a shit, so why would you give a fuck about the equipment of who's using it?

*Not directed at you, OP.
>>
>>7186499
I'm speaking more from my personal experience of being on HRT for 10 years now. I spent the first five being open because I pretty much had to anyway, and that experience loses in every regard against the next 5 years ongoing that I spent stealth. I understand the necessity socially, as an activist or something like that, but not at all personally. I have no idea why you would do that to yourself.
Maybe those people are especially strong and versatile, which is alright. I still don't get how someone could choose being out over being stealth at all.
>>
killing all trannies is the answer. accommodation is not.
>>
>>7186109

Summed my view of it up perfectly.
>>
>>7176206
they hate us anyway. fuck off.
>>
>>7185849
yes it does. the implication being you pass if you start young enough or are able to afford facial surgery
>>
>>7186559
Yes they do, but masc sjw hons cause a much greater level of repulsion and disgust, than a more feminine hon. A demure twink in a dress is a hell of a lot less threatening and generates more sympathy than a snarling sjw hon.
>>
>>7186109
being able to be stealth is the exact reason why you can afford to scoff at trans pride
>>
Trannies are 0.3% of the population and a huge amount of people have no idea they even exist, let alone being able to recognise that some faggot in a halloween wig identifies as a woman.
If what a layman would generally perceive as a man is entering the womens' rest room, that's a flouting of a very basic social convention and many people will be caught off guard enough to put a stop to it under the fair assumption that he's going in there for some sort of unacceptable reason, since there's seemingly no other reason to do so.

Why is this so hard for some people to understand? Did you faggots never go to a friends' house as a kid, accidentally act like a brat because your parents let you get away with it, then get fucking schooled with the "we don't do that in this house" line? There are certain rules you have to follow when you have to consider your fellow citizens.
Have some basic cognitive empathy and process the fact that the average person will simply not see a male entering the womens' restroom and think "oh, that's just a trans woman." They're going to think "this man's doing something weird, and so unnecessary that there can only be a dodgy reason for it."

I mean holy shit, a man entering a womens' restroom to the sound of girlish screams is a comedy staple, how severed from day-to-day reality do you have to be to not grasp that concept?

>>7186513
I hope you're not speaking in defence of the tranny in question, because by that same logic she should get the fuck over it and use the mens' until society is able to recognise her as a woman. If equipment doesn't matter, then for her to use the womens' as she looks now is nothing but a disadvantage.
>>
>>7186518

Hard to understand something when you make no attempt to, and instead just keep saying the same thing over and over again when it's explained to you. But carry on.
>>
>>7175869
Transtrender*
No self respecting real woman would ever have blue hair and if they did, it would be an elegant blue fade on long flowing hair. not jammed under a beanie like a faggot.
>>
>>7175965

>Unpassable trans people aren't what's holding us back from societal acceptance. It's the lack of acceptance of ourselves and our own people.

Good luck with that, seeing how many women protest at men wearing wigs using their toilets and women pretty much say what goes on with "progressive" and "minority" circles these days. They're bigger victims in the eyes of the public than men in wigs will ever be.
>>
>>7181651
>>7184867
>britfag
>degree level education

Haha
>>
>>7187099
Is that why the libs are pushing pro-trans rhetoric and most women vote lib?
>>
>>7187325
>2:1 in geology.
>Civil Service scientist before Cameron's cuts, now Private Sector.
What's wrong anon, were you the class clown who left school at 16 and now blames everyone else for the fact you're too thick to get a job?
>>
As a pro-nazist gay male am not big on transgender issues, especially when they try to demolish society with their " rights ", and i think most of them are more delusional than gender disphoric.

but the people, especially trans people, that want different rights for non passing trans(not talking about transtrenders) and want to hide their hons because " they are holding us back from societal acceptance " just sicken me.
Come on, be serious, have some coherence.

A transwoman who looks like a man is not holding you back. what is holding you back from societal acceptance IMHO are:
-you are mentally ill.No mentally ill people get a free ticket for being seen completely normal, you can still ask to be respected and not unnecessarily discriminated against.
-some part of the LGBT movement are trying to demolish society (see: child indotrination about being able to choose their own gender).
-hormonal unbalances and higher risk of other mental illnesses putting each person in your category at a very high risk of espousing nonsense or extreme ideologies.
-being pissy and making issues out of things that shouldn't be issues. like fucking bathroom. FUCKING BATHROOMS. MOST RESTAURANTS I'VE BEEN IN HAD ONE GENDER NEUTRAL BATHROOM WHAT IS EVERYONE EVEN THINKING NONE OF THAT SHIT SHOULD MATTER.
-transtrenders and people who dye their hair like clowns; guess what? no one likes clowns outside of circuses.
-christcucks deriving their morality from a 4000 thousand year old jewish toilet paper.
>>
>Unnaturally coloured dyed hair
>Piercings
>Choker
>Obvious weeb
>Even more obvious stubble
If you don't put in the effort to pass, you forfeit all right to complain when you get clocked.
>>
>>7175869
BAHAHAHAHA wtf is wrong with these men?
>>
>>7175869
DAMMIT. I can't dress up as a woman and go in womens toilets.
>>
>>7175869
Why the fuck would you want to use women's bathroom when you don't need to? I used to work as a janitor. Shit i saw in women bathrooms are stuff of nightmares.
>>
File: 432423515134357565.gif (3KB, 172x138px) Image search: [Google]
432423515134357565.gif
3KB, 172x138px
>>7187582
>As a pro-nazist gay
>>
>>7176952
Are you fucking retarded!??

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you plan to wait while your body masculinizes to a fucking grown ass man. Your caveman forehead will grow. Hell even your ribs and body will grow more man if growth plates havent fused

Im a femboy and even I'm self medding. So should you,you stupid tranny idiot.

Go to QHI or inhousepharmacy or alldaychemist and order yourself some androgen blockers. Those will prevent you from looking more male in the next two years.

Order spironolactone, its not that expensive or be a hon and regret doing nothing YOUR WHOLE LIFE!

IDIOT!
>>
>>7175869
look at this face. poor thing will never pass even with ffs
>>
Ive just been using the mens room. Rate my boymode /pol/
>>
>>7175869
How about if you want to be treated as a woman you at least get arid of your facial hair.

You were a man before, you at least should know what shaving cream is.
>>
>>7193590
>taking the bait

jesus, mary, how can you be this gullible.

and, no, skittles are not the answer to every problem.
>>
File: new-system.jpg (369KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
new-system.jpg
369KB, 1180x664px
look at the bulge on the far right.
Like i thought montreal was home to Canadas one and only grs/srs clinic what is going on here am i taking crazy pills?
>>
>>7175941
underrated post
>>
>>7176005
Underrated
>>
>>7193590
As a mtf who started at 25. They are right you will regret it for rest of your life.

Order it.
>>
why is canada full of trannies????????????
>>
>>7198983
its not really. im a canadian tranny and I haven't encountered any other mtfs at least unpassable ones in my city, outside of ones I've seen while going to appointments. there are quite a few ftms tho.
>>
>>7199009
seems the issues given a lot more attention in canada though, from my point of view
>>
>>7199046
you're right, our government is doing more to improve things for trans people.
>>
>>7183068
No I live in Canada. Used to work at a gas station ages ago. The men always kept their bathroom clean. The women were filthy as fuck. It especially pissed me off when they'd shove their bloody tampons into the tiny little metal box that's supposed to contain extra wipes.
>>
>>7198531
Girl butt
>>
>>7200313
I said rate my boymode, not insult my masculinity
>>
>>7175965
Xe, ye, ze serious nigga?
>>
>>7176010
>I always use the mens room and the past few times I was told to go to the ladies room lol

I get stares in the men's room because of my hair but otherwise nothing. :(

One time I even painted my lips and offered to blow a guy and he kept ignoring me. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>7175869
I don't ever want to look at that again.
>>
>>7175941
Underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 800x1073px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 800x1073px
>>7187582
You're deluded trailer trash. Nobody asides from autists and other irrelevant dregs of society with too much time on their hands care or know about gender controversy crap, you're just obsessive with too much time.

A femboy with a good upbringing and productive role in society won't bother anyone. Androgyny and neoteny aren't the problem.

It's mostly just filthy animals like yourselves and the hons that creep people out.

Those all the unwashed, deranged and unproductive subhumans like yourself into the gutter and let only photogenic and suave people interact in society and we won't have any problems.

So kindly, live by your ideals for once and kill yourself, untermensch activist.
>>
>>7187582
You try and practice medicine but you have not a shred of higher ed. You're dangerously mentally ill btw
>>
The best rule to go by would be that of Margaret Thatcher.
>Being powerful is like being a woman; if you have to say you are, you aren't.
If you look even remotely female, nobody will care - if you look like whatever it is in OPs post, you've got bigger worries than which toilet to use.

Also has a very odd sense of "humiliation", looking and dressing like that.
>>
>>7176148
I have worked over 25 years as a physicist, and I personally know two who have transitioned. So, that's not a bad plan, although probably too late to work for me.)
>>
>>7176450
You're all autogynephilic men! Every last trans "woman".
>>
>>7175869
What were the staff meant to read this fuckers mind from across the room and realise he was Trans?
>>
>>7176450
>>7176700
are you just assuming that anyone who can't pass doesn't hate themselves for it?
please clarify but if that's what you actually think what the fug
>>
File: Untitled.png (14KB, 581x436px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14KB, 581x436px
>>7179426
lol, what did you do to deserve this?
>>
File: RHHrTCqg.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
RHHrTCqg.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>>7210927

>what did you do to deserve this?

It's common knowledge that if you so much as breathe the wrong way on asktg Mr Poodle will jump out of the shadows and ban your shit to high heaven before you can blink.
>>
>>7176450
I just talked to someone like that. lmao
>>
File: Okama_Infobox.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Okama_Infobox.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>7175869
That looks like a sexual predator.

If I had a daughter, she went into the bathroom, and I saw this freak going in while she was in there I would run up and sock him one.

I don't give a shit if you want to pretend to be a girl, but if you put zero effort into it you deserve to be humiliated while walking into a female bathroom with a 6'o clock shadow and an obviously fake anime wig.
>>
>>7176221
>>7176092
>>7186109
>>7186705
...question, what does "stealth" mean here?
>>
>>7210979
he's an actual reddit admin though? i thought it was just a mod on asktg

>>7211237
basically the same as passing, except you've cut off ties with anyone who knows you're trans
>>
File: tfw002.gif (530KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
tfw002.gif
530KB, 250x141px
>>7176450

I honestly believe that these people are being paid to disrupt the trans movement and make the general public believe that trans people are mentally ill freaks.
>>
File: nonpassing.jpg (36KB, 668x282px) Image search: [Google]
nonpassing.jpg
36KB, 668x282px
>>7179426
Holy fuck! You can't make this up.

It's no wonder you got banned from there.
>>
>>7176450

In fairness, a good chunk of it's also probably just sour grapes trannies who legitimately CAN'T pass, and tell themselves that reason they don't pass is simply because they don't WANT to, because believing it was their own decision is easier than confronting the reality that their true desires are out of reach.

But yeah, most are probably trenders, fetishists, and otherwise mentally ill whether that includes dysphoria or not.
>>
>>7214025
>he's an actual reddit admin though? i thought it was just a mod on asktg
They're a mod on asktg and many other subs. But on Reddit, mods do have the right to ban people from posting to their sub. A ban from the admins is extremely rare, and ususally takes the form of a sidewide shadowban (i.e. no one can see your posts, but you aren't informed of being banned).

>>7214063
What's the problem with being non-passing and full-time? If they at least make an effort to look like a woman, I don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
Holy shit, I actually know her IRL. We're actually somewhat friends.
>>
>>7214348
>>7214348

>>>>>>>her
>>
>>7214495
I always respect a trans person's identity, even if they don't try to pass. It's just respectful.
>>
>>7214348

What's the verdict? Would you say the criticism ITT is justified, or pls no bully?
>>
>>7214551
She's kind of a social justice warrior type of person, but mostly tolerable. It's true that she doesn't really try to pass, though, and shouldn't complain about being told not to go in the women's restroom since she doesn't even attempt to look like a woman.
>>
>>7214257
well i mean the account was actually banned sitewide. it said that only entire site admins could do that

>>7214063
unless you make all unpassables just kill themselves that's going to happen
>>
>>7214675
>well i mean the account was actually banned sitewide. it said that only entire site admins could do that
Weird, yeah subreddit mods can't do that, only admins can, and only if you violate side-wide rules (which are a lot less restrictive than the rules on say 4chan). Usually you only get a site-wide ban for harassing users, spamming, or posting illegal content.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/58cu2l/sadly_a_frequent_poster_here_succumbed_to_suicide/

weren't people talking about this "viviphilia" person being the next one to an hero? if so, great fucking call
>>
>>7214348
Tell us more. Is she really an outrage-culture tumblrina like anons are implying? Why isn't she presenting as female?
>>
>>7176148
>>7176120

AGPs detected.

Also, this is so true, the person in the OP isn't even trying. That person probably did that out of need for exhibitionism.

I'm transitioning atm and wouldn't go out as a gril now, simply because i don't have the looks yet. I'd feel ridiculous going out there "not passing", since transitioning means, among other things, that you realize that you look male now, and that your goal is to be as passable as pissible. For me that's one of the things that truly defines a transwoman.

Also, this is so true
>>7176711

Those kind of weirdos give us a horrible public image that we don't deserve. An image that makes things even more difficult for us. If they had some brains, they wouldn't ve making those shows and would make an effort to be as passable as possibñe before being public.

Shit, that perdon isn't even trying. I think that's just one of those fetishistic weirdos that speak on our behalf and mess things up for us
>>
>>7214591
If she doesn't attempt to look like a woman, that' s not real dysphoria.

Looking lije a woman means that the people who form this flawed society will accept you in female roles, thus goving you acces to the female lifestyle you crave. Thus, trying to be passable means you really want to become a woman.

If not, you're just pretending, and harming real trans grills and their fight for acceptance.
>>
Why are there 250+ responses discussing a clown?
>>
>>7221033
She kind of is. Not as bad as the anons here are assuming she is, but still quite a Tumblrina. She definitely doesn't try to look feminine though.She actually looks worse in person.
>>
>>7221676
>worse in person
Is that even possible? It looks like a man in wig and lipstick on the picture.
>>
>>7202143
Um, this wasn't summer of 2015 in NJ was it? Cause I had some 6.5/10 girl putting on make up in front of the mirror while I was at the urinal and she kept staring at me. When I went to wash my hands she kept offering to blow me. I told her she'd have better luck if she didn't ask a guy who just took a piss. Told her it wasn't a good look. She looked confused and walked out. Seriously, when I have to take a piss I really am not looking to get blown. After I am relieved I do not want the thing that was creeping me out to offer me a bj. If that was you though, super passable. Never would have thought you were a mtf.
>>
>>7221676

Would you say she's legit trans, or a trender?
>>
>>7221767
a u cereal m8?
>>
>>7221767
I'm pretty sure she's legit.
>>
File: 1479042266542.png (203KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479042266542.png
203KB, 900x1000px
This thread is both disguting and intriguing. Please go on.
>>
>>7225068
I'm the guy who knows the person in the news story. If you're intrigued, ask me anything (except personal info).
>>
>>7224954
a legit narcissist/psycho, yes.
>>
>>7225578
Eh, she's really not all that bad. Searching for reasons to cry "oppression"? Yes, definitely. Psycho/narcissist? Not really. She might be a little narcissistic but I wouldn't say she's a full-blown narcissist.
>>
>>7226026
how does it feel to be using your "friend" (lol) for anonymous internet attention from an imageboard full of people who want her and people like her dead?

like i think i am cis and wow cis people are disgusting lol
>>
File: 1478514742598.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1478514742598.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>7225068
Is the story true?
>>
>>7228465
I'm not cis, and I guess she's not really my friend. We just happen to frequent the same support group (which is a support group for trans people), and we talk sometimes.

I feel like I'm doing her a favour, actually, by reminding y'all that she is a real person with an actual life outside of this news story.
>>
File: 1478369041636.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478369041636.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>7225534
Is the story true
>>
>>7175980
I feel like a good amount of shame at being transgender is necessary to dealing with it in a healthy way. I feel like people without shame are delusional and unnecessarily alienate themselves from the sympathy of people who aren't narcissistic like them.
>>
>>7229181
Probably. I haven't spoken to her in a while so I can't guarantee, but she isn't much of a liar.
>>
>>7229278
Well, you all are delusional, but yes, feeling shame at delusions is healthy.
>>
>>7180316
When you don't make the other people in the facility uncomfortable. The reason to allow transgender people into the bathroom of their preferred sex is comfort, but if it's at the expense of the comfort of the other patrons, then you are putting the comfort of an atypical above that of everyone else. Also, if you look like a man and are only embarassed when someone calls you out on your creepy behavior then you know you're doing something embarrassing and just hoping others doing bring up what a sleezeball you are.
>>
File: c21[1].jpg (30KB, 468x347px) Image search: [Google]
c21[1].jpg
30KB, 468x347px
>>7231689

At what point does something objectively become "uncomfortable"? Why is it anyone else's business whether someone finds something "uncomfortable"? Comfort is a personal preference and no one else should have to change themselves to meet someone else's comfort zone. If they don't like it, they don't use the restroom.
>>
>>7234953
It's called compassion. Do you go around, doing whatever you want, and not caring if it makes other people uneasy? Not caring what people think of you is one thing, but thinking you are more important than other people is not. Also, again, that's putting the the person making the situation uncomfortable in the right. If a man dressed like a $5 whore goes into the women's bathroom, are the women supposed to alter their behavior and leave for his comfort, rather than kick him out for theirs? Do you want to make voyeurism legal? After all, the only reason if exists is because women are uncomfortable being stared at while their changing, why should their comfort be put above someone just looking at her?
>>
>>7235868
why should trans women who "dont pass" but need to be pee + be safe from cis men in the men's room have compassion for cis women infuriated at her existence and not the other way around? Why couldnt this restaurant have compassion for her instead of kicking her out?
>>
>>7235991
He's a dumb slut
>>
>>7235991
OP's pic is not a trans woman.
OP's pic put on a wig and demanded others look at him a certain way.
He should have been embarrassed to be out in public looking like that, not embarassed that the restaurant wouldn't accommodate him. This is not an example of a reasonable person.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.