[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix /r/asktransgender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: reddit.jpg (95KB, 1024x1424px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
95KB, 1024x1424px
How do we fix /r/asktransgender?
>>
Why fix what you can easily replace?
>>
Cut its balls off? That kind of fix?
>>
>>7173610
Get rid of the cancer mods
Merge communities with them
Act like we're still on 4chan
>>
Between legbutt and asktransgender the latter is the one which hurts trans people less.
>>
File: babel.png (37KB, 1499x927px) Image search: [Google]
babel.png
37KB, 1499x927px
>>7174441
You should go to /r/ainbow and /r/QueerConlangers instead.
>>
>>7173616
Seconding this
Subreddits will live as long as people think they're going to the best one for a topic. Make a better one, you'd have to be an asktransgender mod to do anything otherwise.
>>
>>7173610

Get them to admit AGP exists but tell them there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>7173610
We can start with that piss poor attitude of yours.
>>
>>7178422
Lol, good luck. I make a new account every so often to respond to a poster who is obviously agp and dysphoric, really anxious. I'll say something like "there is literally nothing wrong with being AGP and you can still be be trans." Then I get brigaded by everyone whining about AGP don't exists and stop using slurs, and then deleted and banned.
It's a complete joke and the only solution is purging
>>
ITT people who unironically post on leddit

kys
>>
>>7179069
I've been banned for the same reason. I never even said anything too far-fetched; I was just trying to reassure OP that their feelings are okay and that it's not an inherently bad thing to be AGP. Too bad the moderators are a bunch dictators though and will silence anyone that dares to spout an opinion not being hug-boxed and echoed by the mobs of hons running rampant on that sub.
>>
>>7179069
>>7179123
before i even believed in agp, /r/asktransgender was what made me realize there had to be a typology
previously i'd been believing the people on tumblr who were so different to me our experiences weren't relatable were just trendscum, which many were but many weren't
/r/asktransgender had people who i could be confident were trans, who i could not begin to understand the experiences of
but when i just made a post to ask if typologies were inherently bad i got the angry mob out on me
>>7173610
/r/asktransgender is terrible but /r/ftm is worse
>>
I don't even bother going there, it's basically /r/askmtf. I love the ftm subreddit though it's helped me a lot.
>>
>>7179353
me too and i'm not even ftm
>>
>>7174760
>/r/HillaryClinton
>/r/Dsyleixcsa
>>
>>7179353
>>7180418
how did you people come to this conclusion
t. got ostracized and banned from /r/ftm because i didn't fit their trendscum culture
>>
File: 1334496790782.jpg (39KB, 427x287px) Image search: [Google]
1334496790782.jpg
39KB, 427x287px
>>7173610
>>
I honestly think the board would be at least 50% better if they removed mr poodle from the mod list.
>>
>browsing r/ftm
>see a "guy" posting pics of his "beard"
>literally just a girl in full eye makeup with mascara smeared on her face
>tell "him" that looks disgraceful and to wash that shit off his face
>lmaobanned

Absolutely epic. I wouldn't even consider myself post-transition but the demographic is so young, tons of non-passing 12 year olds pre-everything, there's no useful discussions there anyway. All they do is upvote each others selfies and complain that they're too scared of needles to give themselves t injections.
>>
>>7181329
>not linking that shit
>>
>>7181329
i have a friend who's taken up doing that
by the standards of pre-t ftms in mascara beards it looks good, but that's a real fucking low standard
>>
>>7181329
I've gotten lots of useful info there. The selfies are annoying though, I wish they were contained to a weekly thread.
>>
File: 1477738506235.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1477738506235.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>7181398

>The selfies are annoying though

what do you expect from a bunch of girls lmao
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.