[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ >Raised by progressives, (usually) looks towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0703.jpg (36KB, 351x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0703.jpg
36KB, 351x604px
>/pol/
>Raised by progressives, (usually) looks towards Fascism
>/lgbt/
>Raised by conservatives, (usually) looks towards Progressivism.

Am I autistic, or is there a pattern here?
>>
>>7173297
there is, generally, but there are exceptions
i was raised by progressives, went tumblr for a bit, then settled down into vaguely center-left politics and conspiracy theories about both major groups
also /lgbt/ is overall conservative and fascist BECAUSE it's overall people who were raised by progressives, and who don't realize that a fascist society would kill faggots immediately
>>
File: 1474229336042.jpg (315KB, 1280x1670px) Image search: [Google]
1474229336042.jpg
315KB, 1280x1670px
>>7173297
I was born and not raised.
>>
>>7173297
White cishets will never be true allies
>>
>>7173466
>also /lgbt/ is overall conservative and fascist BECAUSE it's overall people who were raised by progressives, and who don't realize that a fascist society would kill faggots immediately
Judging by the "political compass" things often included in the various chart threads I'd guess that the actual LGBT people here tend to lean left-libertarian overall, there's just a bunch of shitposters and shills from /pol/.
There is some crossover though which seriously fucking baffles me, /pol/ is constantly ranting about how they're going to kill all the gays and trannies and that "the day of the rope is coming" and all that nonsense, but for some reason some people here think the first-world problems caused by SJW types are worse.
>>
>>7173466
Ah. Since most Non-straights I've spoken to have been raised by conservatives, and complain to no end about religion and such, I'd figured that this board would follow the 'rule'.
>>7173484
Don't even have to browse this board to know that this is a meme.
>>7173562
That's my biggest problem with /pol/, really. I'm all for ovens, war, and divebombers; but those fucks will complain about how the white race is dying and how we need to remove degenerates and non-whites from our homelands, but the moment a 'based' homo/muslim/black/etc. comes along they'll drop all that shit. "Oh, they're based, they'll help us." Fucking Christ.
>>
File: 1477907445473.jpg (106KB, 560x510px) Image search: [Google]
1477907445473.jpg
106KB, 560x510px
>>7173591
>That's my biggest problem with /pol/, really. I'm all for ovens, war, and divebombers; but those fucks will complain about how the white race is dying and how we need to remove degenerates and non-whites from our homelands, but the moment a 'based' homo/muslim/black/etc. comes along they'll drop all that shit. "Oh, they're based, they'll help us." Fucking Christ.
Thats... not quite what I was getting at. At all.
Rather, I'm confused that some people seem to fall for right-wing fearmongering memes even though people like you are just as bad as the people they complain about, if not worse.
>>
>tfw raised by left-wing
>tfw left-wing
>>
>>7173665
>tfw not an edgy contrarian
why live ;-;
>>
>>7173591

Don't all those homo/muslims/black/etc. get double points for being free thinkers and going against the grain, to be on the white/right side? Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Meaning do apply the general to the specific. Multiculturalism paradoxically threatens the willful self segregation that created said cultures. It's the en masse intermeshing that is the problem, like Andromeda with ....whatever the fuck other galaxy it's headed toward. (cba to look it up).
>>
>>7173297
I was raised by Democrats but I'm not retarded enough to think that Democrat automatically equals progressive. Progressive, at least in the US, has a well-established meaning that dates back to the late-19th/early-20th century. There are many many many Democrats who are corporatist as fuck, Hillary included. And of course the GOP isn't progressive either, Trump isn't fit to lick the backside of Teddy's horse.
>>
Was raised by right wingers and am a redpilled closet nazi.
>>
>>7174280
this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.