[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best countries to be a faggot in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1468495822081.jpg (37KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468495822081.jpg
37KB, 300x250px
Sup /lgbt/ pick a favourite country, and tell us all why you'd like to live there.
>>
File: viking-warrior.jpg (454KB, 1278x1024px) Image search: [Google]
viking-warrior.jpg
454KB, 1278x1024px
I'm fine with where I am. Germany doesn't allow homo weddings yet, but they recognize my marriage and allow civil unions, and so far I have not noticed a big anti-gay vibe. Lived here for a year and a half.

I'm danish and my wife in British, we both lived in both countries and were fine in each. There's a bigger community of fem-nazi's in London but Denmark generally has a larger community of hippie-lesbians.

Can't really say what would be my favourite country though. If I went off a mix of LGBT right and sheer beauty of the nation then I'd probably pick Norway.
>>
Spain, New Zealand and Portugal
>>
>>7169234
>faggot
>girl pic

kys, bitch
>>
>>7169396
girls are faggots too anon

although more likely it's a boy that looks like a girl
>>
>>7169396
>>7169405
I'm just a faggot. Maybe a faggy twink, but I'm not even a femboy. I just thought the picture was cute.
>>
>>7169234
>Best countries to be a faggot in
The Netherlands by far.
At least it's meh compared to other countries, which are just shit.
>>
>>7169483
Lesbian in the Netherlands here can confirm its still not utopia as there is still some bigotry and misogyny but its just by certain groups of people you will most likely avoid anyway and they will target gay men before women but yeah I cant really complain looking at other countries we have it pretty good here.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 808x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 808x573px
>>7169234
Scotland is hell
>>
>>7169234
France. Good rights, lot of qt guys, a fair choice if you're into brown, blacks or even Asians, and, memes be damned, extremely safe.

Also, I love my country so I'm biased.
>>
File: 1445562805439.jpg (306KB, 690x761px) Image search: [Google]
1445562805439.jpg
306KB, 690x761px
>>7169853
tfw no cute french bf with seductive accent

w-will you take me even if i'm a dirty rosbif
>>
>>7169622
It's literally the best place in Europe to be a fag

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland-tops-europe-for-lgbti-equality-and-human-rights-1-4124493
>>
>>7169305
Norway is garbage for trans care, would be good for LGB though.

Too much gatekeeping and it's illegal to import medication (self med)
>>
USA had puerto rico and san fran.
Gay paradises
>>
>>7170281
Better a brit than a yank, tb'h
Brit accent in french is funny as heck too.
>>
Most countries present themselves as far more accepting than they are.

Rule of thumb is to take whatever number they would rate themselves as on a scale of 1 to 10, and divide said number by 2.
>>
>>7169234
I like America. It's pretty open, but still discourages you from being a retarded flaming queen in public.
>>
>>7170352
Only if you're into latinos guys, though.
>>
I've always thought Iceland was adorable and would murder for an adorable rustic Iceland bf.

I've always admired the Germans and their general mentality and work ethic. I'd probably be more successful there than in the US.

Although Czech Republic would probably be a top choice.

>beautiful men

>most atheistic country

>drinkers

>accepting of homos

I met this Czech guy in college. He was so down to earth and chill.
>>
>>7170352
The fuck you talking about.

Puerto Rico is far from a gay utopia.

That's insane. Everyone in Puerto Rico is a conservative turbo-Christian.
>>
>>7170372
Who isnt into puerto rican men and their huge penises?
Also plenty of diversity in san fran
>>
>>7170383
Its the #1 gay destination in the Caribbean, curocai is #2
And its really not that crazy religous...
>>
>>7170361
I think most often it is also safe to assume that there is some form of concentration of where people are more accepting, regardless of general "level" of tolerance. Most often rural areas are more conservative and the capital and major cities are more accepting.
>>
>>7169234
Japan
sex robots
sex toys
only downside ATM is i don't know japanese, and i can't learn latin languages well, let alone an entire new alphabet system
>>
File: EyeRape.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
EyeRape.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>7169622
>>7170311
no, scotland is just hell in general.
it's surprising that they're the best place to be a fag, considering that scotland is in the UTC-613620:00 time zone
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.