[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being transgender sucks big time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: 1424835142168.png (405KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424835142168.png
405KB, 800x800px
>finally find pure bliss and vibrant happiness at seeing a girl in the mirror and presenting female. Take tons of selfies. Is this what...happiness...feels like?

>live in a society that basically hates you and thinks that you are betraying your own manhood. Try to fight the shame and embarrassment of being who you really are. Your happiness is something that embarrasses other people you are close to.

>trans scientific research isn't sexy and doesn't get grant money so scientists find better things to do with their time. Some leads, but no smoking gun that definitively points to a cause yet.

>Media loves to present trans woman in a horrible way. Trans men don't exist apparently.

>Most trans people end up alienated from their family who claim to "love unconditionally" LOL

>Questioning people are left in the dark because there aren't any brain scans that can determine gender mismatch in the brain.

>Im so AGP that I can't even cum just from stroking my dick anymore. Not that it was that great before...but...the phantom vagina sensations are just waaaayyy too enjoyable. Repression seems unlikely for me. Strangely enough my T levels are normal for my age.
>>
Have you talked to a therapist? Even if they can't find causes for transgenderism, they might be able to help you cope with pain.
>>
>>7168059
This was going so well, then you finish with something no one actually wants to relate to or think about
>>
>>7168080
Eh figured I may as well be real about things. I assume we are all adult here right?
>>
>>7168078
I am. Its helped a bit but still things suck. Guess I just wanted to start a thread for people to whine in lol.
>>
File: IMG_9619.jpg (142KB, 988x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9619.jpg
142KB, 988x521px
>tfw too apathetic to even try transitioning
>>
am i supposed to be a girl
>>
>>7168059
>Questioning people are left in the dark because there aren't any brain scans that can determine gender mismatch in the brain
it's worth noting the current state of the research implies a*p, at least most a*p, won't show up on a brain scan
so most trans women (you included) and a substantial minority of trans men will receive false negatives

but yeah being a tranny sucks and i relate to several of your points
>>
>>7168094
>openly accessible internet website
>4chan on top of that
>assume we're all adults
I found where you went wrong
>>
>>7168059
>Questioning people are left in the dark because there aren't any brain scans that can determine gender mismatch in the brain.

The lgbt has politicized so much that investigations into a "cure" or "treatment" is seen in the same light as conversion therapy/shock therapy. You can blame that on the "good intentions" that are paving the road to hell.
>>
File: IMG_7979.jpg (110KB, 652x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7979.jpg
110KB, 652x629px
>>7168195
If electro shock therapy is this good at correcting mental illness, imagine what it could do for your fucked up gender mismatch brain
>>
>>7168243
1. shock ''''''''''treatment'''''''''' was tried for lgbt people, turns out it doesn't work
2. shock ''''''''''treatment'''''''''' doesn't even work for what it's used for today, read things about psychiatry that aren't published by its outposts sometime
>>
>>7168243
I heard lou reeds parents tried that on him and shit didnt work
>>
File: unbelievable reaction.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
unbelievable reaction.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>7168243
>21st century
>honestly suggesting electro shock therapy
>mfw
>>
>>7168059
>finally find pure bliss and vibrant happiness at seeing a girl in the mirror and presenting female.
literally kill yourself already then
if you can't be happy with something that tons and tons of hons would kill an entire country for then you have no hope. end it now
>>
>>7168285
What part of 80% success rate don't you understand? This isn't medieval torture shit. Patient consent is needed.
>>
>>7168276
No, it was tried on faggots that didn't want to change or who didn't have dysphoria. They were just plain homos who enjoyed being gay. It's obviously not going to work if you are against it in the first place.
>>
>>7168369
it's literally inducing seizures.
seems a little drastic just because you have no other treatment options
>>
>>7168378
...WITH AN 80% SUCCESS RATE.
>>
>>7168373
it was also tried on trans people and did not succeed, the oldest hons can tell you some horrifying stories
>>7168369
>>7168380
it only has an 80% success rate according to biased sources
>>
>>7168386
Exactly. Faggots who didn't want to change. You prove my point. It actually sounds like you're biased against a medical procedure that has an 80% success rate.
>>
>>7168390
What? How does that make sense, even in the patient was unwilling, the shock therapy would've worked regardless, it's not a talk therapy with feelings and soul searching. It's directly messing around with neurons with electrical shocks, unless you're saying their will to be gay is literally preventing neurons from re-adapting.
>>
>>7168417
apparently the gay is a disease like alcoholism
weak willed faggots are resistant to treatment
because their degeneracy is like an addiction
(psst that's not how medical treatments work)
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/16/baclofen-controversial-pill-cure-alcoholism
>>
>>7168417
>even in the patient was unwilling, the shock therapy would've worked regardless
That's like saying Alcoholics Anonymous works for alcoholics who don't really want to change. It's all mental buddy.
>>
File: BUT THAT'S WRONG bill nye.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BUT THAT'S WRONG bill nye.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>7168452
AA is not a medical treatment.
>>
>>7168433
Not a disease but a mental illness. You are born this way. Normal people are born straight. Not everyone is going to want etc but it's an option IF YOU WANT TO TRY TO CHANGE. Might and might not work, but it's an option.
>>
>>7168455
>AA is not a medical treatment
That's why I said "it's like saying..." If I meant to say it is a medical treatment I would have said so expicitly
>>
File: facepalm small.jpg (14KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm small.jpg
14KB, 400x320px
>>7168462
>>7168465
this has got to be bait
>>
>>7168471
You're against people having free will? You literally want people who have same sex attraction and dysphoria endure it when they don't want to? What kind of a liberal fag are you?
>everyone wants to be gay
>every tranny deserves to be a tranny whether they like it or not
>my disillusion is fact
>>
File: believing intensifies reaction.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
believing intensifies reaction.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>7168475
I literally have no idea what point you're trying to make
If a person voluntarily seeks ETC for their trannyism and the treatment fails, it pretty much cannot be because on the inside they still want to be a tranny.
if some crazy paranoid schizo who's been committed is treated for their mental illness and that treatment fails, it sure as hell isn't because they want to believe the government is steaming their letters open and Cicada 3301 is sending them instructions in the Times classifieds
that's not how medical treatments work
otherwise we couldn't help suicidal people
>>
File: IMG_7980.jpg (37KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7980.jpg
37KB, 736x981px
>>7168503
>>
>realise that I'm trans
>if i don't do anything it's only going to get worse and I'll end up as a gym junkie to distract myself
>if I do what I want my happiness won't last beyond the initial catharsis and I'll eventually hang myself for being an eternal hon
I'm seriously at a loss for what I should do. I just feel like I'm going to burst with envy.
>>
>>7168512
>>
>>7168059
>>Questioning people are left in the dark because there aren't any brain scans that can determine gender mismatch in the brain.
There are psychologists for this, you know? I know it's easy forget in the americas where everyone goes to informed consent but they help a lot.

>>7168195
We need to get a lot angrier about this. People think that you're a neo-nazi just because you want to find a cause to homosexuality even when the researcher is gay himself.

>>7168386
>it only has an 80% success rate according to biased sources
Not a fan of ETC but you need to try harder than this if you want to debunk anything.
>>
>>7168080
There are lots of AGPs (more than most people would care to admit), especially here. Said AGPs often believe their AGP meas they've not "really trans" despite obviously being so. AGP needs to stop being shamed and be acknowledged as something which for one you don't choose to have, and for two is very often comorbid with transsexualism. You shouldn't pretend certain things don't exist just because they offend you.
>>
Being trans is like being anything else. Most people have shit lives. Sure i will never be a stacy buy i can be me and i accept that. Actually transitioning has made me a stronger person and before i was a neet living with parents and now after starting transition i a on my own and pay all my own bills and making major progress in my transition
>>
>>7168966
>Actually transitioning has made me a stronger person and before i was a neet living with parents
You being trans might have contributed to you becoming a NEET, though.
>>
>>7168966
well I ain't trans, but that sounds like bullshit.
I wouldn't say being trans is absolutely unique, one-of-a-kind, but I don't think it's "like being anything else" at all.
I don't think I've ever felt dysphoric, merely self-loathing
>>
>>7168989
i think she means it's just another possible life experience, like being born disabled or dirt poor or to a pedo father or something. you can be trans and have a good life, but it's less likely than having a shit one.
>>
>>7168243
70 to 80 percent are still terrible odds concidering the pain it causes and the harmfull long term side effects it can bring.
>>
>>7168378
>It's literally inducing seizures
and anesthesia is literally inducing a short-term coma, what's your point? People imagine that you're holding someone down and shocking them while they scream and that's just wrong. ECT is generally used in cases where other methods prove unsuccessful, and is usually an adjunct treatment that has a regimen of procedures. It is not something that is usually done over a lifetime, it's like antibiotic regimens where they are prescribed for a certain number of treatments over a certain time period.
>>
>>7169299
seizures stress the brain like MDMA stresses the brain. I wouldn't advise dosing X once a month either.
>>
>>7169326
that is why it is done in for short-term sessions. antibiotic regimens also stress the natural fauna of your digestive tract and can cause shit like ulcerative colitis because of superinfection
>>
>>7169354
who the fuck is on antibiotics long-term?
there are plenty of high-risk treatments (like steroids and immunosuppressants for organ transplant recipients) that are only done long-term when it is LIFE OR DEATH
now I understand plenty of trannies commit suicide, but considering this treatment risks actual brain damage, I'd attempt to exhaust all other avenues of treatment before even considering this
>>
>>7169372
>who the fuck takes antibiotics long term?
who the fuck does ECT long term? You do it for a series of treatments and go from there, but it's not like an apple a day thing

>I'd exhaust all other avenues first
ECT is typically used as an adjunct when other treatment options have been exhausted without success
>>
>>7168059
Basically, the world is shit, it always has been, and always will be. People will always find someone new to go after, often those of us who are different, because we're the easy targets. I'm not sure who you are, but I'm wondering why you seem s depresed.

I have to accept that I'll never pass as a female due to monetary restrictions, plastic surgery is really expensive, and I'll never have that kind of money. Be happy that you can pass as female, and that you look good enough to take Selfies.... I think the most depressing part is knowing that my children might never cal me 'Mom', and that my mother told me that if I had come out when I was 13 to her and my Godmother I would have been on Hormones...

I'm 24, and I've been beaten into accepting that I'll never be passable. It is the single most depressing thing in my life right now. It's fucking crippling, knowing that I'll never blend in with other women. You're lucky, trust me.
>>
>>7169566
Sorry if I brought the thread down. I just need some support right now....
>>
File: I am a sad clown.png (516KB, 600x866px) Image search: [Google]
I am a sad clown.png
516KB, 600x866px
>>7169566
>>7169583
I'm hopelessly depressed, too, don't worry about bitchposting

I will tell you this, though

the "passing" standards that mtfs maintain on this board can be RIDICULOUS

honestly, you shouldn't take the high passings standards on this board too seriously

the average male, at least, cannot spot masculine features as readily as mtfs do, purely because they've never consciously considered what specific features in the face, shoulders, etc are considered masculine and feminine

I've met cis women who were 6'8 and built like a freight train without being particularly butch because her face passed as feminine

i've also seen pics of girls who could pass as men if they strapped their tits down tight and wore baggy pants

it's not necessarily hopeless, and you need to doll yourself up and get the honest opinions of people you trust enough to be honest and helpful (without being brutal)

if you're like me and you have almost no friends and no one you feel you can share dark secrets like that with, then... well I guess I know how you feel.
>>
>>7169601
>I've met cis women who were 6'8 and built like a freight train without being particularly butch because her face passed as feminine
okay that's a fib I knew one girl like that but look at any random university's basketball/field hockey/rugby/etc. team and there's a good chance there's a woman like that, with long hair, who can do makeup, and is either a cis straight woman or tragically closeted and good at staying that way.
>>
>>7169601
false
if you need to "doll yourself up" to pass, you don't fucking pass. inb4 "cis women look like men in sweats and no makeup"
>>
>>7169649
1) there are plenty of women who don't let anyone see them without makeup
2) I'm assuming this high passing standard is really only necessary when trying to pass in all public arenas, i.e. the workplace, the street, school, etc. You don't really need to pass w/out makeup with your SO anyways, because eventually they're going to have to see you without makeup, I should think. So just like the bitches who look terrible without makeup are at the mercy of their SO's shallowness, trans women are at the mercy of seeing the version of their GF that looks manly.
moral of the story? trans women should try to date bi men and women anyway, because they're less likely to beat your ass when you get outed (which you eventually will) anyway
>>
>>7169649
I agree dolling yourself up is to look more pretty if you need to doll yourself up to pass I got bad news for you.
>>
>>7169566
>I've been beaten into accepting that I'll never be passable.
Let me guess, by 4chan? 24 is still young for transitioning.
>>
>>7169729
I mean, that depends, but for many mtfs it's still doable
>>
>>7168059
Your just a freak with a dumb sexual fetish have fun being a fucking idiot nobody wants to be around
>>
>>7169685
how about passing for yourself? i don't see how people give a shit about what others think when you still know you don't pass and at the end of the day have to look at your unpassing self
like how does this not kill you?
> You don't really need to pass w/out makeup with your SO anyways
really??
>>
>>7169897
Kill yourself, instead of contributing to the hatred that drives others to do so.
>>
>>7169897
kys closeted faggot
>>
>>7169897
This desu ne.
>>
>>7168243
Could work for the unpassables, Passable cute traps need to exist.
>>
>>7169566
>>7169583
I love you anon, don't give up. 30s is the real wall of no return.

>>7169897
>Your just a freak with a dumb sexual fetish have fun being a fucking idiot nobody wants to be around

That's oddly specific, projection?
>>
>>7168517
>become gym junkie
>fuck cute girls
>revel in their femininity vicariously
>find one to have kids with
>around 45-50, lose all shame, transition and become a bewigged turbohon but don't hang yourself because utterly beyond all human standards by then
Probably your best option desu

The bonus is that by the time you're 50, either the new treatments will make all the current ones look like utter shit and honify even our early transitioners retroactively, or society will have gone back to just killing trannies, so you'll avoid that whole mess as well
>>
>>7169601
>the average male, at least, cannot spot masculine features as readily as mtfs do, purely because they've never consciously considered what specific features in the face, shoulders, etc are considered masculine and feminine
Not true. They might not be able to point out exactly what's off, what specific feature makes them clock, but they can *do* it just as well as anybody else.

If anything, I find trannies (not the ones on this board obviously, this is an unusual subculture of critical examination) and LGBT activists are the worst at it because they apply a rose tinted filter to it, more or less like the classic "OMG u look fantastic honey!!" honnery but less strong.
>>
>>7174661
False dichotomy, the simplest hypothesis is that neither if those will happen.
>>
>>7168059
One of the worst parts is the 4chan trans trips. They're enough to put anyone off being trans all together. They drive people to suicide, trash them, dox them, and selectively hug box so they can see people fail.

It's the worst trans community to exist, I doubt most of them are even trans. Some of them never even try to go full time or come out after they're supposedly on hormones for many years.

If you don't hundred percent accept their forced bullshit they will brand you as not trans, like it's their special secret club. It's more like an insane cult of try hard fakers.
>>
>>7168517
Estrogen + boymode is still better than testosterone + boymode.
>>
>>7168080
> finish
ba-dum-tish.
>>
File: what1.png (37KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
what1.png
37KB, 300x163px
>>7168059
>live in a society that basically hates you
We don't think about you unless force us to listen to your tranny whining, idiot.

>Your happiness is something that embarrasses other people you are close to

No, it's your cringey behavior.

>scientists find better things to do with their time

Yeah, fuck cancer! Fuck renewable energy! Fuck engineerng existing technology to be more efficient, powerful and miniaturized.

Single-atom transistors becoming a real possibility within five years? Fuck it, cut the funding! A procedure that already works isn't thoroughly researched enough.

>Some leads, but no smoking gun that definitively points to a cause yet.

Actually it is. Actual trans people have been found to have the opposite chromosome to their sex, this is the biological definition of transgender.

Your scientific illiteracy is showing.

>Media loves to present trans woman in a horrible way

You forgetting all the tokens?

>Most trans people end up alienated from their family who claim to "love unconditionally" LOL

As someone who has been forced to cut ties to multiple trans people. You people ask for too much and give nothing in return. You don't pay your rent, you don't return the weed, you always derail conversations to your problems, you don't return "borrowed" money, you don't return the emotional support that's given to you.

You're basically all the detriments of having a friend with none of the upsides.

Oh and let's not forget the problem trans people have with sexual entitlement, going as far as to guilt people into having sex because "You'd fuck me if I was born a grill you transphobic piece of shit."

Because it's not in the brain it's in the chromosomes. Learn fucking biology.
>>
>>7168116
Sooner is better than later, anon.
You'll be mad at yourself later if you don't start now.
>>
>>7175548
I know. Every time i come here and see them, I wanna off myself just so people don't ever think I'm anything like them. They give even more fuel to people who hate trans people on this site.
>>7181573
Sure are a lot of implications there, buuuuuddy. Are you sure you're not using the example that the tripfags set as your view of trans people?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.